Anti-gun Nuts Try Shutting Down O'Hare Airport, End Up Arrested

Anti-violence protesters frustrated with Chicago gun violence are planning to march on a section of the Kennedy Expressway near O’Hare International Airport at noon Monday - the third such attempt to disrupt a major city roadway since July - in an effort to shut down access to O'Hare International Airport,

The march’s organizer, the Rev. Gregory Livingston, said Monday morning that he didn’t know how many protesters would show up. “Enough to shut the highway down,” he said quoted by the Chicago Tribune.

So much for that. According to the ChiTribune, Illinois State Police on Monday arrested around a dozen anti-violence protesters who were trying to march onto the Kennedy Expressway near O’Hare International Airport.

Eight men and four women were arrested, given $120 citations for being a “pedestrian on a highway,” and released, according to State Police Major David Byrd. Among those arrested was the Rev. Gregory Livingston, who organized the protest.

Livingston and about 60 other protesters were met by dozens of state troopers who lined the Cumberland Avenue entrance ramp to Interstate 90. A trooper on a megaphone repeated: “This is the Illinois State Police. It is against the law to be a pedestrian on the roadway.”

Police told the protesters to turn around, and Livingston replied, “We understand. No.” Protesters then chanted, “Ain’t nobody going to turn us around.”

A trooper asked protesters to leave the ramp entrance and warned that arrests would be made. Afterward, Byrd said the protest was peaceful, with no injuries to protesters or police.

“At the end of the day it was respectful on both sides,” he said. “We were prepared for all contingencies, including making arrests.”

Demonstrators left the entrance to the expressway ramp and marched toward the designated protest area at the intersection of Cumberland Avenue and Higgins Road. After stopping at the CTA’s Cumberland Blue Line station, they headed back to the protest area.

By 1:45 p.m., the 15 to 20 remaining protesters had dispersed.

archive.fo/c1JgX
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-03/chicago-protesters-hope-shut-down-ohare-airport-over-gun-violence

Attached: Anti-gun Nuts Try Shutting Down O'Hare Airport, End Up Arrested.jpg (1080x694, 54.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/human-dna-share-cats-cattle-mice-same-genetics-code-a8292111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

protestors don't have guns so cops just bring out the batons

This is why you're fucked, Chicago. Grow a backbone and kill the fucking niggers already.

they should be dispersed by a guy with an ak47 on automatic and a lot of rubber bullets.

Life is easy:

since when have you had these suicidal thoughts bro? u ok?

good for them

fuck Chicago

fuck airports

fuck guns

and FUCK YOU

all of you……

F U C K Y O U

Well at least I agree with you on one thing, if Chicago didn't exist IL wouldn't be such an insolvent commie no-fun state.

Why? The niggers kill themselves. They tried to run onto a highway for fuck sake. City has been trying desperately to keep them alive for the votes but they're like dodos man. That's why you see the ads telling people not to get an abortion and be a parent in the ghettos. If they started using condoms the state would be red in a matter of seconds.

I say the gun enthusiasts are closet faggots, trying to compensate for a lack of masculinity

Self defense is masculinity dumb ass. As long as criminals and the police are armed, we should be too. Anyone who is against that is only denying themselves a great fundamental freedom, the right to defend ones self.

No one was talking to you, Gaylord

You've got your gun enthusiasm, and I get pussy….

*in exaggerated, effeminate, lisping voice*

"Thelf defenth ith mathculinity dumb ath. Ath long ath criminalth and the polithe are armed, we thould be too. Anyone who ith againtht that ith only denying themthelveth a great fundamental freedom, the right to defend oneth thelf."

A: never… Not even once

Q: how many times have you ever had to defend yourself?

fuck off Johnny Retard

A: .000000000000000001%

Q: what's the probability that you'll ever need to defend yourself?

I'm not anti gun

And I'm not pro gun

I'm also not conservative

Nor am I liberal

Or anything in between

I'm not Democrat

I'm not Republican

I'm not libertarian

I'm none of those things

You are a faggot

I'm not Christian

I'm no religion at all

But I'm also not atheist

I'm not agnostic

I'm no label

I'm no category

fuck off Johnny Retard, the only reason nobody's beaten your faggot ass is that you're so totally beneath everyone's contempt

I'm nothing

I'm a piece of shit

funny you'd mention that

because I got sent to prison

for aggravated assault

I hospitalized a guy

half my age

and twice my size

I'm not a badass

but he'll never forget me

You really are fucking stupid.

I'm not sure how many times
YOU'VE been faced with the
situation where you had to
defend yourself in real life….

perhaps…….

I can live with that

you're inexperienced

and you live in fear

so I can live with
a negative opinion
from an inexperienced
child trapped in an
adult males body

Today, my wife shaved my head bald for me

And now she's laying her head on my shoulder and we're watching the SCIENCE Channel, a show about Pluto…….

And I'm going to go now

everybody be well

Say, that's a pretty good impression. That's how you talk everyday, isn't it?

Living in fear is not really a bad or stupid thing considering how FUCKED UP and dangerous our society is bro.

I get what you are trying to say, but I don't really agree with you on these issues.

Today, my wife shaved my head bald for me

And now she's laying her head on my shoulder and we're watching the SCIENCE Channel, a show about Pluto…….

And I'm going to go now

everybody be well

your mom's cats don't count, commie.

I'mma get off to. bye for now.

Sorry I didn't mean to post that twice my bad

Yes sir. Be well

We will never part with our guns, much like you who will never part with the act of sucking pozzcock.

I might be here later to create post 666666

Yeah, yeah…. I get it

Never part with the guns

Guns guns guns

and video games

Good for you

I intend on creating you

……. I just think it would be cool to create you in a little while

Where is your soul, black man?

want to hear the truth?

there's only a 2% chance that
you don't have nigger DNA
somewhere deep in your
family lineage

No race owns their DNA, retard.
independent.co.uk/news/science/human-dna-share-cats-cattle-mice-same-genetics-code-a8292111.html

EGG ZACK LEE™ why I just said
there is only a 2% chance

By the way………

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-210443.png (480x854, 94.61K)

Guess I'm a 2%er then.

Attached: Raiden Coffee.png (400x370, 159.42K)

if it's not plastic tubes to Jack off into

then it's THIS hideous idiotic 'Q-user' bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-210527.png (480x854, 273.95K)

unlikely…….

the 2% I was referring to
are PROGLOTTIDS

The adorable thing that crawls out of a cat or a dog's asshole and wiggles and flirts is actually just a Segment of the Tapeworm's tail that's called A PROGLOTTID.. Each of these segments contains around 1,000 tapeworm eggs. They are Playful and Frisky, and make wonderful pets.

These curious and precocious little rascals can actually dry out completely, and appear to die, while actually just going dormant for up to 20 years… They can be reawakened by vibrations, as well as moisture and warmth, coming back to life and going right back to their insatiable desire to make new friends by setting up shop in the digestive tract of the next host…

The uncanny resemblance to a grain of rice, combined with it's flair for dancing is how proglottids got their nickname 'WILD RICE', an ironic fact. considering that many animal lovers like to give them a little help up the social ladder by syrup to sleep adding them into other peoples rice when they are about to eat dinner…

I'll be back in 128 posts

You even screech like one of those faggots.

fuck yourself

(it's not like anyone else is going to)

I was talking about the niggers running Chicago, user. Get rid of them, and the problem will resolve itself.

Congratulations !!

you want a blue ribbon?

…….or maybe a gold medal?

no you didn't, you're a little bitchass pantywaste who talks shit on the internet and projects your insecurities about your loveless life and poorly-repressed homosexuality on a board that like three other people kinda give a fuck about

*raises paw* ummm, what's this????

So did we ever uncover who the faggot is who keeps posting in meandering poetry format?

Attached: 47ece190d244fb073f3855189683f9a3b662c2aaf4980f698484795c4ea17f34.jpg (860x746, 112.85K)

With how many illegal arms and drugs are there, it would take more than a backbone to fix it, militarized intervention would be more of a solution.

ultra news

For every nig blown away in a gunfight his 6 children carry on

it really doesn't matter
how much pussy you get

people enjoy
life in other
ways but you
just want to
be a sour
party pooper

its rational

What the fuck do video games have to do with it. It’s a hobby no need to be an ass to those who enjoy it.

hey Johnny, have you ever considered changing your first name ?

What about Stevie Neptune ? Or Daveo Neptune ?

anti-slide