TRRRRRRUUUUMMMMPPPPPPP! Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh Turns His Back on David Hogg's Boomer Lackey

The father of one of the teens killed in the Parkland school shooting said Judge Brett Kavanaugh “turned his back” when he introduced himself at the Supreme Court nominee’s confirmation hearing. “Just walked up to Judge Kavanaugh as morning session ended. Put out my hand to introduce myself as Jaime Guttenberg’s dad. He pulled his hand back, turned his back to me and walked away. I guess he did not want to deal with the reality of gun violence,” Fred Guttenberg tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. His daughter Jaime, 14, was killed during the February shooting. Mother Jonesreported that Guttenberg is attending the hearing as a guest of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). In a later statement, White House spokesman Raj Shah blamed security for the incident. He tweeted, quoting Guttenberg’s tweet, “As Judge Kavanaugh left for his lunch break, an unidentified individual approached him. Before the Judge was able to shake his hand, security had intervened.” Guttenberg replied, “Incorrect. I was here all day and introduced by Senator Feinstein. No security involved. He turned and walked away.”

thedailybeast.com/parkland-dad-kavanaugh-refused-to-shake-my-hand

Attached: kavanaughparkland-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 126.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-emma-gonzalez-trademark-we-call-bs-20180904-story.html
archive.fo/qcSoL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea like anyone with a two brain cells to rub together wants to do anything with that gun grabbing hag or any of her lackeys.

Problem is this was a set up to create news. No matter what he did it makes news. shake the hand and someone would publish it just like they are now. Its a set up for negative press.

🤣

Fuck the parkland kids

Fuck off and don't ever post here again

this so this

Confirmed.
Didn't happen that way at all.

No. Corpses are only good for at most an hour.

Attached: im-with-her-were-with-emma-gonzalez-31791944.png (500x691, 83.78K)

He really was the best choice out of all four, he doesnt even fall for (((their))) tricks

Attached: 3xxpjpmxv1j01.png (2048x1536, 1.53M)

Attached: emma-gonzalez-alicia-ross.png (1620x2048, 7.12M)

gotta take a stand against this fraud sometime, it's always going to make people that want to ban guns (regardless of how many lies are told over it) unhappy and they've been more than fine making everyone else unhappy for quite some time now

Hmmm. Looks like she's doing a shekel grab.
Emma Gonzalez said to be trademarking 'We Call BS' tagline
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-ne-emma-gonzalez-trademark-we-call-bs-20180904-story.html
archive.fo/qcSoL

You mad bro?🧕

Attached: david-hogg-college-rejection-009-01-800x416.jpg (800x416, 60.77K)

Kavanaugh told Hogg & company to guck off… maybe Kavanaugh is a gamer!

Attached: 1535322124983.gif (604x340, 168.22K)

What business did this kike have at the hearing?
How was he let into that area?

Eat shit, /trannypol/.

Attached: 6356098185_f4a83b4911_o.jpg (1024x683, 138.91K)

hogg is mad b/c the judge isn't gay and he won't let hogg and company suck on his dong. it's sad that our country has come to this but the people who are leading our kids into adulthood are a bunch of effeminate tarnny gun grabbing and homo loving pot smoking 'gender queers' like david hogg

Attached: Duchamp_-_Nude_Descending_a_Staircase.jpg (668x1115, 664.16K)

Why do all these Parkland people want the spotlight? You didn't see the city of Columbine going to Washington and causing a scene.

Banning guns because of the act of a mentally ill Jew makes less sense than simply deporting all Jews.
It's the best solution, kills two birds with one stone.

We have to kill all the jews, m8. Deporting them only creates a recurring problem.

>Jaime (((Guttenberg))) killed in shooting
NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
BASED SCHOOL SHOOTER

Attached: 7f24aeb9d95efdaec660b27da4f22216f1bbaf7898ba9ea684a2172c4c5f9325.png (1520x1080, 1.18M)

Attached: goblin instigator.jpg (375x523, 81.3K)

THE DAY OF THE CHEMO APPROACHES