Good! Google, Twitter, Facebook and Apple Slammed With Class-action Lawsuit Over Conservative Censor

While the cuckservative RINOs in Congress bend over and take it up the ass… REAL conservatives are fighting back!

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | https:// archive.fo/snlKt
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180831064849/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

Social Media and search giants are being hit with a class-action lawsuit from conservative group who claims that these monopolies conspired against Conservatives via censorship.

Freedom Watch, which promotes right to privacy among other causes, claims that Facebook, Google, Twitter and Apple violated antitrust laws.

“Our YouTube account on Google never gets above 49 thousand,” said Larry Klayman, the group’s founder, during an interview on FOX Business’ “Varney & Co.” on Tuesday. “It goes up, it goes down. That’s been going on for about six months,” he claimed while adding that other conservative groups and interests are also experiencing the same issues.

Klayman, a former antitrust lawyer who helped break up AT&T’s telephone monopoly during the Regan administration, also alleged the tech companies collaborated to restrain trade.

“There’s also a concept of conscious parallelism,” he said. “When companies move in tandem in parallel fashion that do the same thing that can be restraint of trade. So we believe there’s an actual agreement between these leftist owned media giants like Google, Twitter, YouTube etc.,” he explained.

The lawsuit follows President Trump’s public lashing against big tech last week for what he described as a “very antitrust situation” and it comes as Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg prepare to get grilled on Capitol Hill over their company’s role in the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday.

Larry Klayman, founder of Freedom Watch and former U.S. Department of Justice prosecutor, announced the filing of the class action lawsuit saying, "Our inert and compromised Attorney General Jeff Sessions is unwilling to take strong action through his Antitrust Division as he has become the darling of the left given his refusal to prosecute Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, prominent Democrats and others who are alleged to have committed crimes, while at the same time giving Robert Mueller carte blanche to proceed with his witch hunt.

"Out complaint asks for injunctive relief and in excess of a billion dollars in damages, including punitive damages, pales in comparison to what the Commission of the European Union has already levied against such social media giants such as Google for their alleged ruthless tactics in stifling competition," Klayman said.

archive.fo/1VLRh
web.archive.org/web/20180905183041/https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Freedom-Watch-Files-Lawsuit-Against-Several-Silicon-Valley-Companies-492249151.html

Attached: Google, Twitter, Facebook and Apple Slammed With Class-action Lawsuit Over Conservative Censorship.jpg (800x420, 250.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-06/1-4-facebook-users-delete-facebook-app-millennial-exodus-continues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-zionism#Christian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll donate to the Freedom Watch group. I hope these big tech monopolies get their fucking asses handed to them!

How about no.

Unless they're all broken up into their smallest functional parts with a judgement exceeding $5 trillion I won't be happy.

Glad Google, FB are experiencing some of their own medicine .

YOU have to held us do this user! Its not enough to bash these platforms! They have to be taken to court. They have to be challenged with alternative platforms! And we need people like YOU to contribute to the alternatives too!

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
vimeo.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/

And you won't be happy if you look into the track record of kike watch either…just another scam. This has nothing to do with the government stepping in to regulate censorship, just another Jew doing a cash-grab. Even worse, this will keep the public from complaining that nobody steps in to shut down the tyranny of social media.

Then lube up and bend over like the rest of Congress. It is up to every single one of us to refuse these mainstream platforms, and to support their competitors (the alternatives). If you refuse to do so, you won't escape the inevitable blackout by these giant cartels! They'll just wipe your shit out in seconds and you'll be left in a corner with no allies to aid you.

OK. Fine. At least support SOME of the alternative platforms linked above. Backup what you need and use these alternatives to create channels of information. Perhaps even donate to the alternatives if you can, anything helps. If individuals don't take action then they will lose in the end. PERIOD.

Not that you're wrong but read my other post and you see that this is not the solution you've been waiting for. I highly suspect that Klayman is used as a decoy for a case that will never go anywhere, but keeps public interference at bay.

I'm good, user. Never used social media or a smartphone in my life. But keep on fighting, you're doing good work.

Oh look at the kike peddle its fears.
What's the problem with that? What's the problem in preventing globalist , corporate, and treasonous groups from pushing libel and censoring speech they don't like in public mediums?

Again look into Freedom Watch. It's a disgruntled kike trying to rip people off with lawsuits, like he did for the last decades. This is not gonna stop anything, this has no Trump or any other republican approval, this has no chance to become anything other than a paycheck for Klayman.

This is bait. Don't take it. Keep fighting for real solutions against globalists, coming from multiple international directions and backed by anyone worth a shit.

You truly believe that republican = right of center?

Can everyone stop referring to asses and sodomy for christsakes.

Attached: 1493905408384.jpg (566x553, 131.51K)

I just brought up Trump and his alleged pose of morons because he brought up the whole antitrust debate. Which is why people could waste their hopes in this conveniently timed lawsuit instead of pushing for real interference.

So much for this, but since you brought it up you're free to post some examples…for science and shit.

There are three citations, plus mine and yours, making a total of five. And it's not even 4pm.

Would someone please think about the children?

Attached: scared kids.jpg (780x390, 70.18K)

At the end of the day this will lead to regulations. Is that what we want? Those sites are winning now but if we let the gov take them down instead of besting them at their own game the web will be restricted for all but who government decides

Since when was this about the children? This is about freedom of speech which is under blatant attack.

I hope it doesn't lead to that. What needs to be done is Anti-trust crackdowns (which are in place to prevent monopolies from undermining the free markets). Nothing wrong with anti-trust actions taken against monopolies. This helps create competition within the market place which is what most capitalists like myself desire!

Relax. It was an off topic joke to his "it's not even 4pm" comment.

REAL NEWS

This is whats happening now that they're censoring conservative voices. Expect the pushback to continue as long as the censorship does.

Attached: 200083bb8d5c352a288bba136bee57809d754.webm (854x480, 11.2M)

total news bump

About time.

lol, is this what he's doing? i guess he's pushing his point quite nicely. "silence me on non-public social media platforms, and i'll come to you where you cant silence me, and be 10x as obnoxious"

i like it.

And it serves the cucks right for not really wanting to do anything about it too. We all know the cucks won't do a damn thing. Maybe… maybe Trump might have the balls to push something… none of those other rats do though.

Notice after every single Congressional hearing, the Big Tech companies become meaner and more belligerent? This isn't doing ANY good! They need to be smacked with Anti-trust suits. This whole "grilling" is a big fat fucking joke hoax.

They deserve whats coming to them.

When they eventually lose half their user base, and their stocks start crashing, I'm going to laugh at their losses. A bunch of punks is what these corporations are, punks.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-06/1-4-facebook-users-delete-facebook-app-millennial-exodus-continues

Good! news bump

real news bump

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-zionism#Christian

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

Accusation of Russian origin confirms ShareBlue poster. .02 cents have been deposited into your account.

Accusation of ShareBlue poster confirms pedophilia.

This should have been done a year ago. Too late to do anything to help repair the damage done by social media to positively affect the midterms. If the dems take the house in November, they will block any legislation to bring left-controlled social media companies under control.

such news bump

More great news that almost no one noticed! Wonder why?

antislide1872847128

Good!