Russian Officer Claims Moscow Had Psychic Soldiers and Telepathic Dolphins

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Soon…..
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russian-officer-claims-moscow-had-psychic-soldiers-and-telepathic-dolphins-51587

popularmechanics.com/military/research/amp27046167/journal-claims-russian-troops-have-psychic-powers/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

The Soviet claimed this in the 60-70s, didn't they?

Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Josiah White
Josiah White

So how long until Russia activates the resonance cascade/taps into the collective consciousness and unleashes THE ZONE

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

Man, even they fell for the new age psychic LSD dolphin orgies? At least we got Ecco the dolphin games out of it.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Attached: presssquaretodoubt.jpg (5.93 KB, 168x255)

David Miller
David Miller

Burgers blown the fuck out – we'll see how good their F-35s are when Russians bring them down… WITH THEIR MINDS.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

the Jewnited Snakes of Americunts also wasted time and money on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin and the men who stare at goats program en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Positive results were faked on both sides and thanks to spies on both sides they thought that the others had succeeded.
Just like the faked space programs.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Did not the US have a similar remote view project roughly at the same time?

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

I never managed finish the first game. Welcome to the Machine was hell of a level.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

I can already see another psychic program happening, with the justification that Afghan psychics managed to psybeam F35s out of the sky because that still beats admitting that they built a 100 million dollar suicide booth.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

communist dolphins telepathically converting the oceans of the world one fish at a time
soon all of creation will hate the jew

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

communist
hating jews
LOL

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

telepathic dolphins

Attached: 14145fe4cfaa9dbef76ef73a2db69ad6d31e804dae2be5b10a75100f82e0a8dd.png (11.97 KB, 529x478)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

A Russian military publication published an article by a military field officer, claiming that the post-Soviet state has access to psychic soldiers and telepathic dolphins.
post-Soviet state
post-Soviet state
It's in the freaking article, they're talking about Russia. This is a current program they have.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Nobody did.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Yuri is a Romanian jew, not russian.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

JewSA clearly had intel on this years prior. Russians will go insane once they start probing the minds of trannies and women.

Attached: 6f0c06fddf4ddd430bfeddff4c4450eefb9c7a65c78aabbdb9c55af5bc26bcb4.webm (5.21 MB, 1280x720)

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Are you telling me LGBT is a weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

mfw that jew got his face caved in donbas

Attached: 569ddae025701f0031740b71c079056617b0cc63b63b9f52b80dbf682664696b.png (274.39 KB, 600x599)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Attached: ..png (675.49 KB, 994x738)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

No fucking way, are you serious?

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

I was in the Russian program.
They had guys using psychic powers to make Trump degrade the USA by cucking on the Border and becoming Israel's bitch, and giving Security Clearances to Jews.
All major defense contractors are forced to have Jews as "program managers", and Israel and Russia get the secrets before the USAF.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Yeah, Simon pissed some Russians off and they beat the shit out of him before throwing his ass back at the Ukrainians whom they figured he was spying for.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

"A hat was pulled over my head and taped over my eyes. My arms were pulled tightly behind my back and taped together too. I was led down a set of stairs and thrown into an empty, damp room … I was punched and kicked in the ribs and fell over to the ground."
Surprised he didn't get gassed 3 times and turned into a bar of soap or a lampshade before he submitted his articles

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

So how long until American Furries in the military fall for the Telepathic Russian Dolphin Honey Trap and give up the secrets for the nuclear launch codes?

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

A friend of mine who was over there had some kike claim he was gonna gas her, so he farted on her and stated that fart was more real than the holohoax.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

local russian assblasts jewish man and a fat american and gets away with it

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

So how long until American Furries in the military fall for the Telepathic Russian Dolphin Honey Trap and give up the secrets for the nuclear launch codes?
Implying U.S sailors wouldn’t rape the telepathic Russian dolphins to death before it becomes a problem. I doubt Putin would train female dolphins. The nuclear launch codes will be fine.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Attached: 156673283.jpg (95.45 KB, 1280x840)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit