Russian Officer Claims Moscow Had Psychic Soldiers and Telepathic Dolphins

Soon…..
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russian-officer-claims-moscow-had-psychic-soldiers-and-telepathic-dolphins-51587

popularmechanics.com/military/research/amp27046167/journal-claims-russian-troops-have-psychic-powers/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/dO7eaj/forsker-om-hvithval-med-seletoey-i-finnmark-trolig-fra-den-russiske-marinen
archive.is/acwGd
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Soviet claimed this in the 60-70s, didn't they?

Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

So how long until Russia activates the resonance cascade/taps into the collective consciousness and unleashes THE ZONE

Man, even they fell for the new age psychic LSD dolphin orgies? At least we got Ecco the dolphin games out of it.

Attached: presssquaretodoubt.jpg (168x255, 5.93K)

Burgers blown the fuck out – we'll see how good their F-35s are when Russians bring them down… WITH THEIR MINDS.

the Jewnited Snakes of Americunts also wasted time and money on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin and the men who stare at goats program en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Positive results were faked on both sides and thanks to spies on both sides they thought that the others had succeeded.
Just like the faked space programs.

Did not the US have a similar remote view project roughly at the same time?

I never managed finish the first game. Welcome to the Machine was hell of a level.

I can already see another psychic program happening, with the justification that Afghan psychics managed to psybeam F35s out of the sky because that still beats admitting that they built a 100 million dollar suicide booth.

soon all of creation will hate the jew

LOL

Attached: 14145fe4cfaa9dbef76ef73a2db69ad6d31e804dae2be5b10a75100f82e0a8dd.png (529x478, 11.97K)

>post-Soviet state
It's in the freaking article, they're talking about Russia. This is a current program they have.

Nobody did.

Yuri is a Romanian jew, not russian.

JewSA clearly had intel on this years prior. Russians will go insane once they start probing the minds of trannies and women.

Attached: 6f0c06fddf4ddd430bfeddff4c4450eefb9c7a65c78aabbdb9c55af5bc26bcb4.webm (1280x720, 5.21M)

Are you telling me LGBT is a weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Attached: 569ddae025701f0031740b71c079056617b0cc63b63b9f52b80dbf682664696b.png (600x599, 274.39K)

Attached: ..png (994x738, 675.49K)

No fucking way, are you serious?

I was in the Russian program.
They had guys using psychic powers to make Trump degrade the USA by cucking on the Border and becoming Israel's bitch, and giving Security Clearances to Jews.
All major defense contractors are forced to have Jews as "program managers", and Israel and Russia get the secrets before the USAF.

Yeah, Simon pissed some Russians off and they beat the shit out of him before throwing his ass back at the Ukrainians whom they figured he was spying for.

Surprised he didn't get gassed 3 times and turned into a bar of soap or a lampshade before he submitted his articles

So how long until American Furries in the military fall for the Telepathic Russian Dolphin Honey Trap and give up the secrets for the nuclear launch codes?

A friend of mine who was over there had some kike claim he was gonna gas her, so he farted on her and stated that fart was more real than the holohoax.

Implying U.S sailors wouldn’t rape the telepathic Russian dolphins to death before it becomes a problem. I doubt Putin would train female dolphins. The nuclear launch codes will be fine.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Attached: 156673283.jpg (1280x840, 95.45K)

Similar things to this would be remote viewing and "hivemind" type of shit. It was connected to that men who stare at goats thing, but it goes much deeper.
The brain is a powerful tool, if you can unlock it's power then many new doors become open for you.
Check Zig Forums has had some threads about it, maria orsec (I think thats how its spelled) being a prime example of people with telepathic abilities.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had telepaths that could do any number of things.

One of user said we can’t use telepathic or something ability if we think verbally or words so in order to access then our mind must be free and visual. Deaf people probably can do this if they are born deaf or lost the hearing at very early age. I don’t know if that’s true but hey who knows?

The USA government has long had various factions who want to use remote viewing systematically. Whether any of these factions have succeeded for real-world military purposes is not publicized. I recommend the work of Dean Radin on this topic:

deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm

Attached: autismacronym.jpg (800x523, 69.56K)

How the hell does anyone fall for this bullshit?

Pick one

Hell yeah, be prepared to operate with fucking terrifying special units running around in civil war 2.

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080P.VOLGIN_BIO.HD_SCREENCAPS.1.jpg (1920x1080, 311.96K)

It's the same government that has a still unclaimed prize for anyone who'll present he possess ESP, magical or psycho-kinetic powers in front of a committee.

sam tripoli had this guy on his podcast a couple days ago spewing this bull shit
i cant believe people fall for it.

Bork fishermen found a beluga whale persistently staying with them with a harness marked "Equipment of St. Petersburg", they called the inspector at their Directorate of Fisheries' Marine Service which removed it and who took the pictures, then it fucked off.
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/dO7eaj/forsker-om-hvithval-med-seletoey-i-finnmark-trolig-fra-den-russiske-marinen
archive.is/acwGd

Attached: 22f351ef-2be1-49d2-bd41-3f6ff7a35507.jpeg (1829x1219 346.43 KB, 223.69K)

Damn

Wasn't the USN trying to train dolphins to kill divers and plant limpet mines on hostile ships? Or is that just one of those stories?

Both the soviet and the USA had sea mammals taming programs.
Both are classified up the ass but what it seems is that they basically train them as dogs to secure ports against frogmen, drifting mines simply by signaling them.
They probably tried to make them do other shit but it's frankly dubious.

Yeah. They do have someone who could read people's minds.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (722x581, 262.42K)

Unless someone could find a way to train a family of Orcas to search for, identify, and attack hostile subs in the North Sea I can't see what you could do there without getting into some kind of remote control brain implant and a giant squid.

Attached: 90183jl9.jpg (666x500, 55.97K)

Every relevant military does.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x742, 51.02K)

My body is ready.

Attached: Volgin.jpg (766x718, 57.92K)

Well there is a few things that were floated.
Like semi-domesticating some packs and training them to activate a beacon when they spot a sub and follow subs.
But it's extremely dubious on how one would actually train an animal to do that.
Also they supposedly had breeding programs to make them more effective (but everyone knows sea mammal don't reproduce well in captivity especially the big ones with the autonomy you want).

I suppose it has the potential to be significantly cheaper than using USVs for the same job, but I'd also assume that we'd have heard if it ever went much past the stage where Marine Biologists were using it to embezzle funds from various naval research projects.

Attached: When you try to be Aquaman ....jpg (500x500, 66.73K)