(41) archive.fo/DaXpn (404)
(42) archive.fo/h1hvn (404)
(43) archive.fo/digkf (404)
(44) archive.fo/qC7n1 (404)
(45) archive.fo/k83FL (404)
(46) archive.fo/OD6cN (404)
(47) archive.fo/Vi3gq (404)
(48) archive.fo/VZFS1 (404)

The DOJ has accused Robert Mueller of illegally threatening Mike Flynn with prison if he campaigned for GOP candidates politically aligned with Trump.

In an effort to keep the influential Conservative out of politics amid the crucial midterm elections, the Special Counsel’s office has continually delayed Flynn’s sentencing and fabricated fresh new charges against him.

Truepundit.com reports: archive.fo/uYbA5

In May, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Flynn canceled a campaign appearance in Montana for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Troy Downing. Flynn cited an unspecified “family emergency,” as the reason for scrapping the appearance.

But that family ’emergency,’ according to well-placed sources in the Justice Department, was sparked by Mueller and his team’s illegal threats to indict Flynn — a second time — for obstruction of justice. What was Flynn’s supposed crime? Endorsing and campaigning for GOP candidates politically aligned with Trump. Flynn had just endorsed Congressional hopeful Omar Navarro in California and he planned to remain active in the run up to the 2018 midterms before Mueller illegally threatened the retired Army general, official said.

“Mueller threatened Flynn with new charges and prison time,” one Justice Department source said. “He claimed Flynn was trying to elect Trump-like candidates to secure himself a (trump presidential) pardon.

The tactics don’t sit very well with many (prosecutors) at Justice.”

That’s because Mueller’s tact was almost as absurd as it was illegal, according to Justice Department insiders who are now stepping forward to blow the whistle on the Special Counsel’s office.

The Special Counsel and his team have violated laws that far exceed the scope and range of the crime Flynn has plead guilty to.

“Just because you plead out to a felony does not mean you forfeit your Constitutional rights,” one Justice source said. “Mueller is abusing his position and manipulating Flynn.”

Flynn has plead out to a charge of lying to the FBI and awaits sentencing, which has been postponed by Mueller several times with little or no explanation.

But Flynn’s plans to campaign for GOP incumbents and newcomers in the 2018 election had also — again illegally — been sidelined by Mueller.

And that type of tampering, coercion and suppression is very illegal — breaching several federal laws — per federal statutes and Justice Department officials.

“Mueller has broken laws here,” one FBI official said, noting the breached laws dwarf Flynn’s offense. “These are felonies. His office should be investigated.”

What felonies did Mueller and his cohorts shatter? Per the Justice Department and well-placed DOJ officials, certain election-related felonies apply but certainly tenets of witness tampering and coercion, wire fraud could apply among other violations, officials said.

Attached: Mueller Illegally Threatened Flynn With Prison For Helping GOP Candidates.jpg (1068x800, 347.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uYbA5
yournewswire.com/doj-mueller-threatened-flynn-prison-gop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coercion of political activity 18 U.S.C. § 610 is an anti-intimidation statute enacted to provide additional protections against political manipulation of the federal workforce.

The statute makes it a crime to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce any employee of the executive branch to induce the victim to engage or not engage in any political activity.

Mueller is empowered by and under the federal umbrella of the executive branch, as are his team members.

The statute also prohibits attempts to intimidate and coerce and it applies to all elections – federal, state, and local. Violations of Section 610 are punishable by imprisonment for up to three years.

Section 610 expressly includes within the broad phrase “any political activity” any conduct that relates to voting, to contributing, or to campaigning. Specifically, Section 610 provides that “any political activity” includes, but is not limited to: (1) voting or not voting for any candidate in any election; (2) making or refusing to make any political contribution; and (3) working or refusing to work on behalf of any candidate. The statute thus encompasses intimidation directed at inducing any form of political action.

DOJ sources also point out likely violations by the Special Counsel for conspiracy against rights and deprivation of constitutional rights: 18 U.S.C. §§ 241 and 242. Section 241 makes it a ten-year felony to “conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate” any person in the free exercise of any right or privilege secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States” – including the right to vote. The statute covers a conspiracy to misuse state authority to prevent qualified voters from voting for any candidate in any election.

In a nutshell, that’s textbook voter suppression. And while there is no federal criminal statute that directly prohibits voter suppression, the conspiracy against rights statute has been successfully used to prosecute voting-related conspiracies, according to the DOJ.

And while not as widely applied, the statue addressing intimidation of voters: 18 U.S.C. § 594 prohibits intimidating, threatening, or coercing anyone, or attempting to do so, for the purpose of interfering with an individual’s right to vote or not vote in any election held solely or in part to elect a federal candidate.

The operative words in Section 594 are “intimidates,” “threatens,” and “coerces.” The scienter element requires proof that the actor intended to force voters to act against their will by placing them in fear of losing something of value. The feared loss might be something tangible, such as money or economic benefits, or intangible, such as liberty or safety.

“There are many statutes that could apply here, depending on the detail of the threats made by Mueller’s office,” one DOJ veteran said. “This might be something they are doing to all witnesses, you’d have to investigate it.”

And Flynn’s ability to earn money. And exercise his Constitutional rights as an American.

The GOP candidate in Montana, Downing, referred to Flynn as an American patriot. Downing was one of four candidates seeking the Republican nomination to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester.

He lost.

At the time of Flynn’s cancelation, Downing spokesman Kevin Gardner said the campaign would reschedule Flynn’s appearance. That, of course, never happened.

Losing Flynn’s personal and endorsement in person certainly factored into Downing’s loss in the June primary. It certainly did not help.

Mueller made sure of that , and in essence, politicized with the midterms by not allowing Flynn to campaign for viable GOP candidates and allow the election cycle to run a normal, unobstructed process free from Mueller’s tampering and suppression.

But that likely was the entire point.

But hat does coercing, suppressing, threatening the voting and Constitutional rights of an American have to do with Russia any how, Mr. Mueller?

You were appointed to investigate Russia, last time we checked.

archive.fo/uYbA5
yournewswire.com/doj-mueller-threatened-flynn-prison-gop/

real news bumparoo

Flynn's a criminal. he should be rotting in jail regardless.

What crimes did he actually commit exactly?

smells like fake news to me. "truepundit?"

real news bump

LMFAO @ YOU DESPERATELY GRASPING FOR STRAWS, NOW THAT ALL THE BOOKS AND OP-ED ARTICLES ARE PROVING HOW STUPID TRUMP IS !!

classic… you're a bitch !!

hint: it's always easy to instantly spot you because you always post dozens and dozens of boring links that nobody is going to click on

posting more than one link is the quickest way to make sure nobody's going to look at any of them

(is)(a)(boring)(FAGGOT)

Nope. Just posting REAL news, thats all.

Don't care what you think, the information remains available for those that want it.

SAYS YOU. A SPASTIC NUT.

Sue me.

I don't doubt that……

Because I'm not an e-street brainwashed fool,who gets hypnotized by idiotic phrases like 'fake news'.

It doesn't matter if this story is real or not comma because things are going to happen the way they were meant to happen from the beginning, no matter how many times you bark about it like a little chihuahua.

D I S C L A I M E R :

speech to text typo

I said "easily", not 'e-street'

lol @ 'sue me'
what a childish response
seriously

that was on the same level as a schoolchild saying, "I know you are, but what am I?" or "Nana Nana Boo Boo"

Attached: 361269339934087cc8dc299c1a569c683d8f2496940d1159715d606f667ae1f8.jpg (409x618, 52.64K)

HINT : nobody cares about this story, because it's a distraction technique being employed by those who wish to pull the attention away from the recent wave of focus on HOW STUPID TRUMP IS

lol @ you being SO
fucking stupid that
you actually think
I'm pretending to be
more than one person

Your acting like a child, I'm treating you like one.

You forgot to sage sweetie.

HINT: Summer is over
get lost

If only you had the external perspective required to realize how much more effective it would be if you could only differentiate between the words YOUR and YOU'RE*

Attached: butthurt.jpg (361x358, 18.1K)

Forget asking questions or posting actual news! We really came here to hear all about your bias and really fucking care about what you think. Keep going on and on and on!

it's spelled YOU'RE*

as in: 'you're illiterate'

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-103030.png (480x854, 39.2K)

BREAKING NEWS!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!

ITT /killcen/ & Johnny Neptune go head to head!
[spoiler]yes, that was a 'docking' reference.

Attached: 7833786e4cc6d38153ed447045173511866e1d3f295d8b0802264ead0f071c9b.gif (300x250, 40.75K)

Just like her not getting elected, huh?

WHERE YOU MADE THE WRONG TURN :

thinking I give a flying fuck why you came here

Oops! Fucked the spoiler, but it wasn't that much hidden anyway.

You click on the numbers to make a reply sweetie.

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH

I'm the guy who doesn't give a fuck about politics

Im the guy who couldn't care less weather Hillary or Trump won or lost

I'm the guy who had no support for any presidential candidate since 1992

enjoy your visit

Checking these trips!
Johnny Nobody can never recover!
Irredeemably
BTFO

Attached: 7d5ca0801767edc97ee21366c3a23d1a153b55b3a8edf4f6660ff8ef0e8e1a0b.jpg (631x531, 255.96K)

hawt

Sure thing kid.

Attached: 3d50cfb9282b9edab5f3c50e206f12a519636f080d7d9f6bd950b277184b266c.gif (255x155, 101.34K)

For someone who doesn't "care about politics" it really seems like you do. I'm not afraid to call out Trump when he's wrong, but when he's actually right, I'm not afraid to admit that either. Take a look at the evidence kid. Trump is wrong about Syria, he's wrong to support candidates who obviously backstab him at every turn, he's wrong for trusting the kikes…… BUT he is right about this issue. Its a fucking witch hunt, it really is. Look at the evidence for Christs sake.

Nobody outshines me

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-104319.png (480x854, 215.34K)

Just shitpost at him, he doesn't know how to react and either spergs out or fucks off.

Attached: baa0787796db4ae0869d5c8c6b6a4536b221b71bc17452c49fdf2cff88bfbd4b.png (953x1282, 495.46K)

I chuckled.
Could not quickly formulate an image both apropos to your statement and my chuckle; so will let it foment in my imagination awhile..

Attached: f39425ddbbee84e02b7b73ed903d2b04eedba6c5035c00f8cb9c673467f8319e.jpg (500x500, 81.88K)

You'll never catch me debating political issues

I'm the guy who solely FOCUSES on how STUPID Trump is

simply type >>666999 and find out, right?

(not surprisingly, the bitter, jealous, resentful, lonely, socially & sexually inept mod deleted it)

I'll have you know that I have great sexual prowess when practicing sexual congress with my onahole. Hardly inept whatsoever, old man! The truth lies where the rubber meats the roadie.

Attached: bf929fededd0436ed57f0af4acaaf944250cc8b6837f2b84278a486c1cf163e7.png (280x324, 81.67K)

I am also happy.

Will pic related help?

Try again. Your attempts at heterographic humor fall far short.

Attached: a795d3fc58014e70333b15b854304db1.jpg (361x480, 60.1K)

No. No. No.
I meant goat-WOOL-weaving, infinitychan!
Grow up!

Attached: goat_wool_weaving.jpg (487x294, 57.13K)

how about the one he admitted to?

You mean the one his wife said he didn't actually do but rather admitted to doing to prevent Mueller going after his son? That crime?

We know.

I have a prediction and its this: Trump is waiting for just the right moment to fire Mueller along with some other corrupt staff. First, he MUST get another Supreme Court nominee in to secure a massive court battle which WILL be inevitable. However, he might also be looking at the Midterm results to dictate how he will react too, because if he did something rash like that with the Dems in, they'd use that to impeach him (even though its technically legal). Now for the OTHER prediction: if Republicans get the next SCOTUS nominee in… AND win the Midterms…. And Mueller gets fired thereafter… liberal heads would explode and you'd have to brace for full-fledge commie chimp outs. God only knows what people like Neptune would do then….

PS: the latter is not likely… but you can always go vote and pray for it.

are you delusional? he lied to the FBI. there was proof. And if you or I did it, we would get fucked by the long dick of the law. So tell me again why he shouldnt be in jail?

anti-slkide1

aninonomoose person here

Mueller……just leave the old guy alone.

Attached: animonooomoomoomoomimmoomoomooanimoose.mp4 (640x360, 800.91K)

aka a process crime. There was no crime before the FBI investigated him - it was the process of the investigation itself that created the crime you're autistically screeching about, genius.

Let the battle for Zig Forums's village idiot begin.

In this corner we have lovable looney old fag prepper /killcen/ who lives in a hole in the ground

In the other corner we have Johnny Neptune aka lil Andy McGovern who paints walls and is homeless and posts fake shopped pixs of his magic GF and home life.

May the biggest idiot win!!!!!!

YOU are the biggest village idiot here, so the joke is on you. In fact anyone who doesn't prepare for hard times is a raging retard in my book. Enjoy your fiat reserve currency while it lasts. It won't last forever.

Attached: 1452965330905.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

GOLD!

War u keep yor gold kilcen ol bud?

Attached: kilcen my freen.jpg (705x430, 27.97K)