Sol Pais arrested by FBI for bringing rifle to forest

teen v& for bringing raifu to woods
I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Attached: Anica Padilla 1118549635965030400.png (567x549 442.27 KB, 440.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DiL0G
wowrightmeow.com/tw/sol_pais_4050042
codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-922.html
fdle.state.fl.us/FPP/FAQs2.aspx
kdvr.com/2019/04/18/can-an-18-year-old-from-florida-buy-a-gun-in-colorado/
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The absolute united STATE of America

Attached: Big laffs.webm (1656x924, 2.4M)

Other shit says she's dead.

Wasn't she hunted down because she threatened to shoot up a school?

she looks like a middle aged woman already, are you sure she's a teen?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (907x700, 306.24K)

You go gurl

She looks mid 30's lmao.

she totally deserved it then; I mean I'm not glad that she's dead, but she would have killed 2 people and left some teacher paralysed in one side of the body before an herping anyways.

If she even wanted even a slight chance of success, she should have gone in without announcement or warning.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-162547~2.png (909x658, 155.71K)

Assuming that the media tells the truth about anything. I don't believe ANY of this…I think they wanted to hunt and kill her for their own specific reasons and they did.

This. Also there's a really desperate attempt of shills in Zig Forums to sagebomb the news.

Being edgy isn't a crime. I suspect they used it as a clever cover story to explain why she was taken out, but who knows what the real motivation is. Reminds me of the Florida kid who was arrested for the school shooting despite being outside going for a walk while police were posted around the building during the shooting. The Nicholas kid was just too convenient of a scape goat for them, with his past as a foster child whose 'dad' was FBI (or CIA?)

I'm split 50/50 on if it's just another edgelord or something deeper. If this gets memory holed and later on we uncover from reports from her trial that she (((has delusions of being persecuted by the FBI and that she never made any threats))), then it's definitely another case of the glowniggers ruining someone's life for the trill of evil. This is definitely something to not forget, dig now and later

She’s dead. No trial

archive.fo/DiL0G
F

0 kill. Talk about a mass murderer…
At least she found some use for her brand new shotgun and became an hero.

The truth finally exposed.

I thought she just killed herself

The American endocrine system and genetic structure is fucked from food preservatives and drugs. Men look 13 and girls look 30.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I've heard stories like this. Shooter is planning and setting up for his shooting, a little while before they do it, they realize what they're doing is fuckin bonkers and off themselves.

Attached: OLED-iphone-x-wallpaper-rocket-768x1663.jpg (768x1663, 66.28K)

She can’t into planning ahead.

wymen cant do anything right tbh

Sometimes people realize that suicide victim is better than mass murderer.

shit like this really is depressing

Attached: tfw thom yorke.jpg (739x900, 498.02K)

wowrightmeow.com/tw/sol_pais_4050042

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 15.69K)

Fucking this.

Think for a second what the proof was….

Someone called the cops and told them she threatened the school, and liked a school shooting event that everyone knows about. Meaning anyone could have made this fucking allegation.

I could call right now and tell people Trump wants to shoot up a school, and half of Secret Service would open fire on him immediately.

It was not a legal purchase
codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-922.html
US Code 922 3

US Code 922 b3

What are the requirements to purchase a firearm in Florida?
fdle.state.fl.us/FPP/FAQs2.aspx

kdvr.com/2019/04/18/can-an-18-year-old-from-florida-buy-a-gun-in-colorado/
Feds don't even know their own convoluted ass laws. Had she actually shot up a school they would vilify lawful owners like they always do. How did NICS approve the transfer?

You sure about she looked castizo mate?

It's not though.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x383, 52.76K)

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 935.79K)

dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
Her web 1.0 styled personal webpage. The depression hits hard when you realize the perfect woman not only existed but died before you could meet her.

She's no different than the girls who get off on being depressed and listen to emo rap, her taste and appearance is just superficially different. How do you faggots fawn over random girls on the internet at your age.

Attached: 142601096763041.jpg (710x500, 45.26K)

For one she shot herself instead of half-assed downing a bottle of xanax and calling 911 like most women do.