How do we purge the homosexual clergy from the Church...

How do we purge the homosexual clergy from the Church? Literally there are priests having gay orgies with each other in sacred spaces and it's sickening.

Attached: poster_55dd7dce25b3438d8ab52940e1722c4c_74553887_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x360, 27.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyandapologetics.com/2015/02/pope-francis-is-no-liberal-24-examples.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immovable_Ladder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not Catholic, but I will continue praying for you guys. Hopefully the next pope will be a conservative, hard traditionalist, then there will be excommunications.

I thought they were doing some kind of gay screening now probably showing pics of boobies heh

Stop bearing false witness historyandapologetics.com/2015/02/pope-francis-is-no-liberal-24-examples.html

Thank you. I've heard sources claim that as many as 20% of all Catholic priests could be gay, that's 1 in 5. They all started entering from as early as the 40's to as late as the mid 90's. It's so winnie the poohed right now man. Please pray.

> I've heard (((sources))) claim

There's only one church and the homos are purged from the clergy when discovered. If you're in a protestant SECT then just leave.

Attached: 1527841079686.jpg (960x606, 79.43K)

Literally LARP: the post

I mean he's not a hardcore traditionalist (not to sound all "muh trudishuns", of course). Seems a little too loosey-goosey in the public eye, and too popular with progressives. While he has written condemnations of the intentional misinterpretations of the things he's said, there should be mass excommunications of false teachers. Yet, there have been none.

I will pray for you.

I will pray for you.

Vladimir Putin did nothing wrong (politically).

Alt-right converts to orthodoxy are cancer. luckily they'll be gone when the next thing becomes fashionable

Attached: a9740c4e782c026f4848033ff0060022250f469397fad56267ba9d410f5b2858.jpg (2285x3500, 1.7M)

Can you not derail this thread please?

Your mind is filthy. Repent.

Yes, please for once can we as apostolics not argue and shitpost for one damn moment? If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then just stop posting, please.

Tbh no, we can't

Attached: 450px-Immovable_ladder_on_ledge_over_entrance_to_Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre.jpg (450x600, 89.05K)

That being said, Francis has made it known, both in documents and in interviews, that gays are not to be admitted to the seminary. The problem, in my opinion, is enforcing that policy; so many of the clergy are already gay in so many levels of the hierarchy, the Church is so starved for seminarians, and Gog and Magog are attacking so hard, that it is impossible to expect a complete purge. At the end of the day, though, all we can do is pray and hope, and neither of those things is a weak remedy.

And my guitar playing deacon will finally face the front of the church

Attached: idealPontif.png (456x328, 17.5K)

St. Peter Damian 2.0

Like we did in the past: inquisition.

Simple. Dont allow gay priest or sedate them.

Then don’t post unless you’re contributing to the thread discussion.

I am not Catholic (I am an Orthodox) but somehow I don't want to believe that this is true. Is this true?

BTW, the clergimen bow to the ground and kiss the hand of the main priest/bishop during the holy communion. This is an ancient custom.

mostly calumny, but there have been reports of gay orgies from italian gossip rags

the real problem is a priest shortage, homosexuals do not act out when they're in a tightly controlled or high pop. environment to reel them in

also, they're a minority in any population, so an increase in priests would lead to a decrease in overall homosexual rate in the clergy

Seriously Russia has seen brighter days before 1917.

Didn’t the church excommunicate anyone who was communist in the 50’s?

stonings

The first step in resolving a problem is to recognise that there IS a problem.
May I respectfully suggest you start there?

Sadly, I fear this will never happen again, until Christ returns. On the plus side, Christ definitely returns.

genius

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immovable_Ladder
That's wild

The OP recognized it by posting this.

Its not an invasion if there was a constitutional vote.

How about you just stop being a prick? Just skimmed through that link, and at number 10 "Strong on restrictions on free speech" they literally use a quote of him defending censure against criticism of other religions because "All religions recognize the sanctity of human life" (only very slightly paraphrased). So literally defending hate speech laws to protect mohammedan demon worshippers, quite the ardent traditionalist there. Maybe you shouldn't use a 'proof' with such utterly feeble misinterpretations of his quotes when you accuse other people of being dishonest.

Since I don't have the patience to read any more of that drivel about what he's "strong" on, based on poorly interpreted quotes (which you certainly could find contradictory quotes for), why don't I list what I think he's weak on?

1) The urgent call that the Church has for converting all people to the one true faith (and I mean urgent, not a mealy-mouthed platitude in support of Church teaching while not compromising ecumenism)

2) The right of the nation state to control immigration to their country and preserve their own unique people and culture

3) Opposing the corporate NGO globohomo superstructure and the legion of evils it works in the world (this is a big one, whatever else he says, if he's on good terms with them, then he is enabling the greatest organizational tool Satan has on earth)

Show me a strong public endorsement of any of these positions, or condemnation of their opposite (which don't depend on dubious quotes and Talmudic parsing), then I'll eat my hat, and never criticize papa Frankie again.

this is your brain on americanism

user's completely right. Let me rephrase user's three points:
1) Lukewarm on True faith
2) Lukewarm on traditions
3) Lukewarm towards capitalism

The current pope is not good.

Read Rerum novarum and Quadragesimo anno, Catholics shouldn’t support unrestrained Capitalism

This.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611_at_11.21.09_PM.png (883x613, 354.88K)

It still does. Look at Brazil where every year a bishop is excommunicated lmao

Wew, now this is fake news.
He's totally against gay sex and gay marriage, but he thinks people should treat fornication with the same contempt, since both are sins.

Just like the ones about the Catholic Church, except the ones about "father" James Martin.