Mass Hysteria Like We’ve Never Seen As Anti-Trump Sentiment Rages

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/Menws
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180831045739/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

I’ve never witnessed mass hysteria as we’re seeing today. It has been raging nearly the past two years and is now worse than ever.

It’s so bad that I would think even the “middle left” can see through it and are hopefully repulsed by it. After all, most of America is centrist.

Mass Hysteria. I first heard the phrase used by Michael Savage (talk show commentator) in the context of what we are witnessing in today’s political arena.

It is an accurate way to put it. “They” are absolutely hysterical. They are seemingly uncontrollably emotional and irrational. Unhinged.

As I’m sure it is with many of you, I have not been able to watch “mainstream” alphabet news due to their nauseating barrage of anti-Trump messaging. They just can’t get over the fact that he won the election. That he is president. That Hillary lost.

They are repulsed by him, his mannerisms, his missions and ambitions.

They just can’t get over the fact that he is a rough-and-tumble business man who does not play politics and is beholden to no one except for ZOG .

I believe that they are actually afraid of his A-type personality – someone who calls it like he sees it. No BS. In your face. The opposite of a wimp.

They just can’t get over the fact that he is actually doing the things that he promised.

They are absolutely beside themselves when he accuses them and points out their constant twisting the facts, twisting current events in any way necessary to make him look bad. They really go bonkers when he calls them “fake news”.

Hey listen… He has plenty of flaws. There are things he does that I wish he didn’t so much, or at all. He happens to be the president for now and that’s just the way it is. What ‘gets me’ is the hysteria. I’ve never seen anything like it. It makes me very uneasy to say the least. I don’t like where it’s going.

archive.fo/Bcj2w

Attached: Mass Hysteria Like We’ve Never Seen As Anti-Trump Sentiment Rages.png (680x350, 472.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Bcj2w
modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events/mass-hysteria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are a mixture of:

– the far left
– radical left organized groups (e.g. ANTIFA)
– brainwashed indoctrinated college students (not all, but many or most?)
– the left ‘wing’ of the Deep State non-elected administrative branches within DOJ, CIA, and other embedded .gov if you will
– mainstream alphabet news agencies
– billion+ dollar funding sources (e.g. Soros)
– big tech & social media platforms

They are enraged and in a state of mass hysteria because they are losing control of their narrative and their plans for America. They thought it was all wrapped up in a bow, but were stunned by this outsider (wrecking ball) who bashed his way in.

They are NOT fans of pretty much anything that Trump stands for. When he accomplishes any of the things that he promised, they become particularly hysterical.

They are so absolutely resolute on ridding this ‘threat’ and are resorting to ‘almost’ any means necessary. This is how desperate they believe the situation to be. This November is extremely critical to their future agenda.

Yes this is absolutely getting dangerous. Desperate people do desperate things. The apparent fact they believe this is a desperate situation is itself dangerous for the rest of us.

archive.fo/Bcj2w
modernsurvivalblog.com/current-events/mass-hysteria/

You might as well admit licking your uncle's testicles when you were a child

( now it's not surprising that you've never heard of the term Mass hysteria until just recently )

CONGRATULATIONS on the ' being completely naive and wet behind the ears regarding politics and social matters' thing

I had to do it. I saw this report linked on a news aggregation site and the first thing I though was "Neptune would love this!" lol. Do you like the pic in the OP?

lol !!! haha haha!!!!
Honestly, I had not even looked at the photograph until just now

HAHAHAHAHA

sweeeeeet!!!

I fucking LOVE it

fucking classic, dude…..

I apologize for not getting the joke… Tonight's my last night of being 54 years old, and I'm really distracted… I've got a bunch of shit going on right now, what with Wendy and the cats and all of that normal shit…..

Not to mention the fact that I just got a brand new phone, and I'm setting it up, installing all my badass apps and all that shit, and then there's the real problem tonight:

When people say they have 'pulled a muscle', they actually didn't pull a muscle at all… What they're trying to say is they are having a muscle spasm…

When you hear the word 'spasm', it sounds so wimpy and lightweight compared to the type of pain one experiences, and oftentimes the term spasm will be refused, instead insisting I'm calling it a pulled muscle…..

I've got the worst goddamn motherfuking muscle spasm going on right now, under my left shoulder blade area, and it feels like someone is putting a screwdriver through my motherfucking back….

It's not a heart attack… This is a classic muscle spasm, but it's got me where I can barely reach to grab anything, and it hurts to lay down, and it hurts to stand up, and it hurts to sit down… It's excruciating !!!

LOL

So please forgive me for being distractible right now

AREA 54 :

this has. been a great year. After being a die-hard self-medicating drug Enthusiast motherfucker since I was 12 years old, I'm proud to say it this was another 365 days without self-medicating at all.

Not one beer, not one joint, not one line, not one pill…. NOTHING…. and the thought never even crossed my mind which is pretty much insane if you knew the way I used to be….

My son moved in with me for 5 months this year, and that was a lot of fun for me… We had a blast….

Wendy and I are somehow still together, and although as with any relationship things are never perfect, they really aren't that bad either….

My mother is still alive, and that's a blessing that words can't begin to describe….

I've made some friends this year, even though I go out of my way not to have friends… Shit happens…

All in all, I can say that I'm doing pretty damn well because I'm happy… Happier than I have been in many many years….

Of the four years Wendy and I have been together and, this was the first year she and I didn't fuck another girl together….

I'm hoping that doesn't become a tradition….

The other night and I came to a horrifying realization:

I'm worried that I might have actually accidentally killed somebody a long time ago

And I'm not joking

It's probably best that I don't talk about the details

We all make mistakes. You shouldn't openly post about it though.

The only thing I feel comfortable saying is If it did happen, it was completely inadvertent on my part… I certainly didn't mean to it to backfire on anybody

Yeah I'm not going to discuss the specifics…..

I was young and I was goofing around and I gave somebody some really bad advice regarding some chemistry, and I thought he surely must have known that my advice was not serious because it seems like anybody with a brain stem would know not to follow that specific advice….

But in retrospect I'm beginning to think he might have thought I was serious

I'm outside walking around right now and tonight's the first night the weather has actually been nice… There's a really nice Cool Breeze blowing and the sky is perfectly clear… There's one particular star or Planet I'm looking at, and I would say it's Venus at first, but I'm beginning to think it's a star I saw about a month-and-a-half ago….

I forgot the name of it, but I don't look it up in a second… It's in the southwest sky, and it's really bright and orange

I'm installing SKY MAP as I speak, and in a couple minutes I'll be able to point my phone directly up at that object in the sky and it will tell me exactly what I'm looking at

Won't get into detail or name anyone, but when I was a teenager (mind you this was long ago) I knew some batshit crazy dude. He ended up killing a couple of negro kids around the area, joked about it too. One day poof! He was gone. Don't think he went to jail, no one knew where he was at the time. Must have fled. Never saw that crazy SOB since then. Wonder what ever happened to him?

ahhhh…. it's just mars

Attached: tmp_20485-Screenshot_20180907-2106091197496483.png (1080x1920, 37.81K)

its so bright tonight, that I thought it may have been Deneb

Deneb?

yep…. the guy I'm talking about was always present, not that anybody wanted him to be….

In fact, he had a way of getting into situations and putting his nose into other people's business and he was kind of a nuisance…..

I gave him some advice, knowing he was stupid, but I was kind of fucking with him because the advice was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD AVICE, regarding something to do with chemicals and trying to get high….

(REALLY FUCKING BAD)

But I figured even a stupid piece of shit like him would be smart enough to understand I was joking…..

Never saw him again….

N E V E R

pretty sure it was Deneb that I saw a few months back…

An orange 'planet', or at least that's what I thought, until I used Sky Map to discover it was actually a star

Either extraction maybe?

*Ether, but nevermind… don't post details OPSEC/COMSEC

The other day I was watching TV, and I can't believe I'm actually watching TV again after years without watching it at all, but I finally broke down and got Dish Network and a pretty nice TV… So anyway I digress… The other day I was watching TV and a TV show mentioned the exact physiological mechanism of the chemical I told that dumbass about

…… and that's the first time I've thought about it since back then and that was a long time ago… A long long time ago

All I know is he disappeared, and I never saw him again which is really strange

Meh, shit like that happened in the 60s and 70s all the time. Crazy times they were.

much more primal than that. Nothing quite so exotic or elegant…..

This is something that anybody with a brain stem has heard about and knows you don't do it….

However, the effects are not supposed to be lethal… the affects everybody knows about are very distressing, and ironic, in a laughable way… However it turns out it can be much more serious than that….

If I told you you would instant me know exactly what I'm talking about, because you're a genius….

he WASN'T

Any bartender knows what I'm talking about

tonight is night 3 for Rocket & Cosmo getting their exacting milligram amount treatment of fenbendazole (panacur)

Never a bartender so I wouldn't know, drank myself plenty though.

for Rocket, it's 25 milligrams
for Cosmo, it's 17 milligrams

we've been waiting to administer it to them, for just the right time….

because they were both feral rescues, it's a broad spectrum umbrella treatment for a wide range of intestinal parasites, including but not limited to roundworms & giardia

I promise you are familiar with what I'm talking about… It's an old bartender trick and I'm not going to go any farther

No need to. But go on.

Fenbendazole is inexpensive, available online, safe and very effective.

Although it's packaged for Canine use, is the exact same chemical used by veterinarians to treat cats for the same conditions… You simply modify the milligram amount when administering it to a cat….

If you ever deal with a feral cat ( or a stray dog for that matter ) there's a 99.999% chance they were born with intestinal parasites that need to be treated….

For roundworms, it would be a 3-day course of treatment, but in the event of giardia, you want to administer a 5-day regimen

It's a white crystalline powder, flavorless and odorless, and just a tiny little sprinkle on their food does the trick… They have no problem eating it…

It doesn't make them sick or anything….

but just in case, as always when administering any kind of medicine to any animal or human, do you want to give it 15 to 30 minutes of observation to make sure anaphylaxis doesn't occur

Attached: tmp_28872-IMG_20180907_213012135669043.jpg (3456x4608, 3.73M)

Even back in the day I watched Hal "Better Fed than Dead" Turner over that sassy loudmouth jew. He puts on a major hu'white tone to mask his Israel love and be a trustworthy outlet for general white masses in a way that FoxNews could never be. Both their times are over.

my little brother is a fucking genius, and I'm talking about BRILLIANT !!!

it turns out he's also an easily swayed, gullible fool (obviously) because when I found out he had become addicted to Mike Savage radio broadcasts, and had become a hardcore Trump idiot, I stopped talking to my little brother and I've never talked to him since

Politics is not worth ruining family relationship over user. You need to chill, the end of the world was already programmed years ago. Just be ready to deal with it and mitigate the damage done to you and your family.

Again, I'm not exaggerating when I say my little brother is a God damn mother fucking genius… He is so smart, it's mind-boggling… He's a doctor, but that's just one of many of his fields of education and he's absolutely fucking brilliant…..

he used to be cool as shit…..

We had great times together
We experienced so many unbelievable experiences together, and I could always count on him seeing eye to eye with me on just about everything, no matter what….

then he isolated himself after a bad relationship and a divorce, and he became a real robot, with the computers and the video games and all of that bullshit….

He became really unhappy

And he became very angry at the world

And he started spouting off insane Republican bullshit…. he would call me on the phone and start yelling at me how about Obama, saying Obama was 'MY president' (even though I didn't support Obama, so I didn't know what the fuck my brother was talking about) and spitting out stupid predictable Mike Savage catch phrases like 'Barry O' and all of that other bullshit…..

Suddenly I didn't know my little brother anymore… that's not the guy I knew my whole life… this guy on the phone was an angry aggressive bitter Furious frustrated idiot, who was fixated on politics…

And although he knew I didn't care about politics since 1992, and I completely refused to acknowledge the brainwashing technique of 'Republican versus Democratic', that didn't matter to him…

I didn't need to be a Democrat for him to yell at me and accuse me of being a Democrat, because logic and reality had nothing to do with his anger….

He was angry because of his lot in life

He was angry because he married the wrong bitch….

And instead of picking up the pieces and moving on with his life, he allowed that divorce to destroy him for some reason

I went back to my hometown to visit him, that he was all locked up, shut in, isolated in his tiny little cramped environment, sitting in front of that computer, angry and venting, looking up shit on the internet to validate his belief system, anything to give him an opportunity to scoff, point his finger at somebody else, and blame the rest of the world because he was unhappy with his life and his loneliness….

I remember him trying to tell me how much I was going to love listening to Mike Savage and he forced me to listen to it, and it was making me sick… I was getting such a negative association, it was making me sick to my stomach…

I cut my trip short, and left the next morning… The last thing I remember hearing my brother talk about as I left was some kind of bullshit about the "Death Train" illegal immigrants headed to America, and that's the last time I ever plan on laying my eyes on my brother again as long as I live….

Don't know why no one is in board with getting Sam Hyde the 2020 Democrat presidential nomination

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL

I could say something cruel or insulting right now, trying to be funny and act Superior just because I'm so accustomed to doing that….

But instead I'm going to empathize with you and try to connect with you

I'm old as fuck, and I have been well aware of the impending doom and approaching end-of-the-world scenario since I was like 10 or 11 years old…

Originally it was because of the cold war, and I was absolutely convinced the end of the world was coming soon, and I had facts and figures to back it up

And as the years have gone by it's been different Boogeyman under the bed, whether it's natural disasters or ecological destruction caused by the human race or homegrown terrorist or middle eastern fundamental radicals or whatever the fuck the flavor of the month may be…..

…….. and an amazing thing happened on the way to the Apocalypse………..

It never happened…..

…… and it's not going to…….

At least not the way you're thinking that it will….

It's a process, not an event… And that process has been underway for decades if not centuries

for my birthday, I bought myself a BLUE JOLLY RANCHER, the most delightful candy on Earth, and the best birthday present ever!!!

Attached: tmp_1828-IMG_20180907_220119882691915.jpg (3456x4608, 2.75M)

Good, the more they freak out, they more they reveal themselves to the erst of America what a bunch of nutcases they are.

in prison, the BLUE JOLLY RANCHER were the gold standard.

EGG ZACK LEE !!…..

…. but enough about Trump supporters, let's talk about Democrats instead

rancherS*

Dammit!! plural plural

I have noticed a phenomenon…..

Nothing any undocumented Mexican has ever done has affected me in any way….

Nothing any Muslim has ever done has ever affected me at all….

Nothing any newspaper or TV news channel ever said changed my life, or really affected me in any way

nothing Obama ever affected me

Nothing Trump can do will ever affect me

Nothing any democrat ever said or did ever affected me at all

Nothing any Republican ever said or did has affected me at all

in fact, from where I'm sitting, none of those things matter… not in the least….

I'm happy and content, and I'm the one who's responsible for my own happiness

And whenever I've been unhappy, I was the one responsible for my own happiness so I allowed myself to be unhappy

Just like every other human being, I am My Own Worst Enemy….

I think people's biggest problem is putting their nose where it doesn't belong, shooting themselves in the foot, and then trying to blame other people for their own unhappiness….

(fuck you)

BLUE JOLLY RANCHERS kick ass

Attached: tmp_6938-IMG_20180907_2223511911319016.jpg (1521x1971, 719.62K)

I'd be happy if everyone on planet earth lived happily ever after……

I'd be equally as happy if they all ate a bunch of shit and died…

either way, I'm good. …..

all the political postulation in the world doesn't change a fucking thing

The only 'difference' you'll end up making is one day, you'll turn around and realize how much time you wasted postulating about shit you had no control over

it's a decidedly UN-fun way to spend your limited time on earth.

get a tennis ball and put it between your back and the wall and wiggle,(sac)

Nothing any African American ever said or did has affected me at all?

tomorrow, I'm painting two canvases

I'm going to document the process just for the fuck of it…. my client has a very specific concept in mind, so there's not a lot of room for abstract creativity or impressionism….

But that's par for the course when you are a commercial illustrator….

A commercial artist paints on commission, and I won't live too fucking finger until I get 50% down payment….

And because it's Commercial Art, it's always specific to the client's needs….

And although this specific concept isn't exciting or cool, (in fact, it's kind of schmaltzy and uncool) I'm still going to do my best to make it look as good as possible and please the client….

mmmmm….. all this talk about politics is making me want some coffee….

>BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/Menws

ise gots a plan
me & da fam is stokpilin wepons and we gonna wate out sid da preppers house & get dem wen dey cums out.

we gonna get der suplies and kill men but rape women and childs and use sum for meet

war do u liv kilcen

Attached: MV5BY2EyNzYzNjAtMzQ3Ny00N2VlLThmNTYtNjZmMDk3ZjE1MTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 52.3K)

I've actually used that exact technique before, only I used a small round wooden ball, and I placed it between my back and the bed….

When I woke up, the pain was gone

Earlier today, I had Wendy insert her elbow directly into the muscle spasm and apply drastic pressure for about an hour….

It actually worked but the pain came back a couple hours later

well, not exactly……

a 13 year old nigger murdered my brother in a robbery gone wrong, where the little nigger mistakenly went to the wrong place, and murdered my brother for $8

I won't LIFT* A* fucking finger until I get 50% down payment….

God damn speech to text

come to think of it, I'm going to pass on the coffee….

(different brother)

I dunno about these

not too sure

Attached: tmp_10429-IMG_20180907_225417619424915.jpg (1724x1079, 369.84K)

made with real lemons, my ass…..

it's made with MY URINE

Attached: tmp_10429-IMG_20180907_230008992286684.jpg (3456x4608, 3.07M)

yep, all this political pundit conversation has made me feel like getting some head…

Wendy got off work at the hospital just now

everybody be well

I do. I have nothing left to hope for except a violent death.

Hint: the only thing 'violent'
about your eventual
death will be your
struggle to live

America is a powderkeg because those on top keep on telling them to resist. Irony? They think they're rebelling when they are in fact the ones that serve as footsoldiers to this new regime.

The leftists are the textbook definition of useful idiots.

Attached: 6c4a4c6b8129677e15b96f1f250c79921c1dba05c953f617cb5392c2f049fc0a.jpg (1800x1293, 2M)

Blogs aren't really news, and even reading through the blog I can't in good faith call this news, so it gets the bumplock treatment.

Actually it will probably be a bullet.

k

Attached: Happy B'Day, Nep.jpg (1521x1971, 564.8K)

u don't look a day over 70

Attached: 5b44af0515d9e.jpg (1140x1520, 337.08K)

thank-you, and lol

guten Nacht

I'll show you how I paint a canvas tomorrow

btw

THIS shit is fucking lame as shit

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-001939348137088.png (1080x1920, 401.04K)

anyone who looks at THIS, and thinks to them self, "that looks like it would be a cool T-shirt" is a dipshit

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-002108646609112.png (1080x1920, 872.59K)

pathetic

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-002120371197692.png (1080x1920, 755.22K)

the 'Emperor of CYBER' ?!!!

lol WTF ?!!!!!

STUPID AS FUCK

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-0024051908649224.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

"hey dude, that's a COOL AS SHIT Shower Curtain!!"

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-00244087181962.png (1080x1920, 743.7K)

…..shakes my head……

Kids These Days

goodnight

lol

Attached: tmp_7672-Screenshot_20180908-0050141634657739.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Attached: tmp_7672-31081263553097.jpg (930x558, 51.02K)

Here's to hoping the close call with the kennedy aftermath will prevent them from trying to just shoot the guy.

Attached: 4b874b7943854c1262d3d42a6be5bcc27436492eca0e9ab16a3d9803a6d84d3c.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

sweet jesus
dementia

Attached: animonanymouse.mp4 (640x360, 993.66K)

real news bump