New Hamshire:14 yr old kidnapped sex slave wore dog shock collar,degraded every moment by 'master'

Abby Hernandez was getting ready for her 15th birthday when, on Oct. 9, 2013, she was reportedly abducted by Nathaniel Kibby while on her way home from school in Conway, New Hampshire.

Transported some 30 miles north and kept captive for nine months — during which time she was abused, drugged and sexually assaulted — Abby was freed by Kibby in July 2014 when he feared authorities would close in on him in connection with an unrelated counterfeiting investigation.

(This account of the case is based on reporting by CNN, the Boston Globe, local TV station WMUR and the New Hampshire Union Leader.)

Kibby was taken into custody about a week after releasing Abby, and the teen helped point law enforcement to him. She first learned his name, she said, thanks to a cookbook he gave her while she was being held.

Held behind bars for approximately two years, Kibby pleaded guilty in May 2016 to multiple charges, including kidnapping, second-degree assault and sexual assault, for which he was sentenced to 45 to 90 years in prison.

While Abby has spoken to reporters since she returned home, she will detail her ordeal — and her survival — for the first time on Friday’s season premiere of 20/20, on ABC.

In an exclusive preview of the interview, Abby, now 19, recalls one way that Kibby, who called himself her “master,” had devised to maintain control of her.

“He said, ‘You know, I’m thinking of finding something a little more humane for you to keep you quiet,’ ” she says in the clip. “He said, ‘I’m thinking of a shock collar.’ ”

Abby continues: “I remember he put it on me. And he told me, ‘Okay, try and scream.’ And — I just slowly started to raise my voice. And then it shocked me. So, he’s like, ‘Okay, now you know what it feels like.’ ”

Despite the violence she faced, Abby endured, even addressing Kibby directly in court during his guilty plea.

“I want you to know I appreciate my freedom because of you … I never look at the sunshine the same way,” she said. “I never think about fresh air the same way. So I also want to thank you for giving me my freedom back.”

Abby said she knew that “some people might call you [Kibby] a monster, but I’ve always looked at you as human. And I want you to know that even though life became a lot harder after that … I still forgive you.”
people.com/crime/abby-hernandez-2018-interview-going-missing-kidnapping/

Attached: abby2.jpg (625x352, 38.9K)

I'm a bad person if I get hard?

He released her,She survived.

Attached: kibby_nathaniel-58bac7373df78c353c44625b.jpg (768x576, 38.66K)

100% Stockholm syndrome, it will forever be unresolved because she won't be offered help for it.
Kikes won't point it out because it would get the guy who did this a much longer sentence if her forgiveness was struck from the record and the jury forbade from using it in judgment.

hot

Or she was just into it because she's a skank.

To bad you or your loved ones don't go through that. Cause it would be so hawt right?

Stockholm syndrome would be if she still wanted to live with the man. It sounds like she knows how simple the human psychology truly is.

It's not Stockholm Syndrome; most captors would have murdered her and she knows it.
It's called being a well-adjusted Christian. Forgiveness is divine.

Heart shaped mouth. Somewhat of a six nose, no earlobes. I'm calling jew.

Attached: nathaniel kibby.JPG (869x664, 43.08K)

Oh look, they kikes in full swing on exploiting child abuse for capitalism. I also really would like to know what kind of laws they circumvented to get this girl in front of a camera, since protecting the identity of sexually abused minors is a law since the Kylie Freeman (Vicky) case.

No. Stockholm Syndrome is developing a psychological attachment to the kidnapper.

He could have been an eternal chad, but he turned into a soyboy the moment he let her go.
Reminder that kindness is not appreciated by roasties.

Attached: 1dd4d815dabc33b916a32687800be8592b1522ff3c0e5e90aa27ecdc67aa2103.png (1040x767, 396.54K)

She… literally thanked and forgave him. For being kidnapped and used as a sex slave wearing a shock collar for two years.

If anything, this is an argument in favor of bondage lifestyle.

Attached: 6314c17703ec95644c3d3ee40af46560e402139abf13b4e085b8b80e2ffba067.jpg (400x596, 48.82K)

Yeah, she wanted more.

Bet she starts wanting rough sex from now on from future boyfriends.

Gotta admit, that got me hard.

women seek out these situations. first they get the sexual thrill, and then later they get all the sweet victimhood attention

As someone with this kind of thing going on, I can say without a hint of lurid intent: probably. These kinds of things tend to permanently imprint on you.

Things I can say with completely lurid intent: this image.

Attached: 1423029654588-4.jpg (467x700, 57.29K)

which is what i thought about this story. This whole thing doesn't seem to have happened randomly I think they must have planned it online.

I could be wrong she could have just been kidnapped but it seems like she sought him out and gave her permission but was not ready for what it really meant and what he was going to do. So she cries rape and abduction, even though that is what she wanted him to do to her.

two lessons from this:
1. psychos exist
2. bondage clubs exist for a reason

oy vey

You can kinda tell from her comments that she secretly enjoyed it.
Women like to be well looked after and given few responsibilities.

So… nothing bad really happened, right? Why was this dude sentenced to prison again?

Something something #metoo

That's hot

A person doesn't exit puberty until their late twenties - early thirties.
But (((you're))) a fucking kike.

My bad, I overlooked that. The exploitation angle still stands, tho. Furthermore this makes the whole article just a cheap advertisement for a TV show. Why the hell is that on Zig Forums anyway? Fucking shills.

What people are never taught about forgiveness is that its precedented by the offender's remorse. The proper thing for her to say would be that she was ready to forgive if he asked for it.

Attached: bonerhorror.jpg (540x960, 26.54K)

Poor man, he got betrayed by his bondage partner.
Now she is pretending that she was raped.

You're totes right, Moishe. We should just raise the AoC to 25! While we're at it, let's raise the drinking age to 25, too! And the voting age!

All your kids still have to sign up for Selective Service at 18, though, or we'll fucking arrest you.

she enjoyed it.

He should have killed that thot and buried her in concrete

The fact the thread has a bunch of sick faggots getting hard from this. My guess is youre all a bunch of useless boomers who deserve the end of a gun because you need to leave this earth quickly. New Hampshires one of two states left that still hang faggots like the criminal in the OP, cant believe I didnt hear about this. I hope they hang him fuck letting him live, why should he?

One of the only sensible people in this thread.

Go virtue-signal somewhere else. You don't have an internet persona with which to recieve good boy points, and your moralfaggotry holds no power here.

Hot as fuck

How old are you? Its like you're new to having people insult you for being a degenerate faggot.

Dude this whole article is an advertisement for a TV show the purposely exploits the sexual angle of child abuse to generate exactly that reaction. You're complaining about the unhinged capitalism you helped creating.

that purposely

The fuck do you mean survival?
It doesn't sound like she was every in danger of being killed.

rape victims are called "survivors" because wamen are strong and brave

No, just certain women. Stockholm syndrome would've been the real TRAD wife back in the day and it should be so again.