Royally Fucked! Transgender Pedophile Moved To Men’s Jail After Raping Female Inmates

A transgender person convicted of child rape carried out a slew of rapes on fellow inmates within days of being remanded into a women’s prison.

Karen White, who was previously known as David Thompson and born Stephen Wood, was sent to HMP New Hall in September 2017 after British authorities heard the 52-year-old rapist identified as a woman.

Breitbart.com reports: The prison service has apologised after White admitted to two counts of sexual assault against two women while in prison, while a judge ordered two further charges of sex attacks on fellow inmates to remain on file.

White, who had previously been jailed for 18 months in 2001 after committing offences of indecent assault and gross indecency with a child, carried out the first attack within days of arriving at the all-women prison, according to prosecutor Charlotte Dangerfield.

She told a hearing at Leeds Magistrates’ Court: “The defendant would stand very close to [another prisoner], touch her arm and wink at her. Her penis was erect and sticking out of the top of her trousers.”

Appearing at Leeds Crown Court on Wednesday to admit an historic rape dating back to 2003, after last month admitting to two rapes carried out in 2016, White was also accused of three more sexual assaults in prison, two of which were allegedly preceded by the defendant alarming female prisoners with inappropriate comments about oral sex.

In one of the instances White “gave [the victim] a bear hug and the defendant pushed her hips towards her with such force that the complainant could feel his penis”, Dangerfield told the court.

White was transferred to all-male prison HMP Armley after inmates reported the attacks, according to The Telegraph, which reported that the Prison Service has issued an apology for mistakes which led to the safeguarding failures in this case.

“While we work to manage all prisoners, including those who are transgender, sensitively and in line with the law, we are clear that the safety of all prisoners must be our absolute priority,” a spokesman said.

Current rules stipulate that prisoners must be placed into a jail on the basis of their legally recognised gender unless they “identify” as something else, in which case an assessment is supposed to be carried out by a local Transgender Case Board — an action which the Prison Service admits it failed to take in this instance.

With The Sun reporting that White’s friends say the prisoner, who reportedly has an ex-wife and son, was not transgender and had been a “drag artist” in Manchester, the case is likely to reignite political debate over plans which would allow individuals simply to “self-identify” as the opposite sex in order for it to be legally recognised.

Campaigners say the plans would put vulnerable women at risk, with a report looking into Ministry of Justice figures last year revealing almost half of transgender-identifying inmates housed in prisons across England and Wales were sex offenders.

archive.fo/ehX1G
yournewswire.com/transgender-pedophile-mens-jail-raping-female-inmates/

Attached: Transgender Pedophile Moved To Men’s Jail After Raping Female Inmates.jpeg (678x381, 30.98K)

Attached: 1103132.jpg (317x330, 13.15K)

why does nobody know what the fuck theyre doing anymore. So efficiently has every western institution been reduced go incompetance its a wonder any of us are still alive. This timeline is fucked, let me die.

Marxist/communist subversion and infiltration within all the major institutions. Thats why its best to stay away from most institutions today and become self-sufficient as possible. Their goal is to bring the Western world back to feudalism.

Attached: tmp_3649-PicsArt_09-08-08.42.28956314827.jpg (678x381, 42.76K)

lol @ you still not realizing that your boring political bullshit is the reason nobody wants to hang out with you.

Attached: tmp_3649-PicsArt_09-08-08.41.231375244280.jpg (678x381, 46.37K)

you would ruin ANYTHING with your boring, incessant, repetitive 'Marxist/communist subversion' bullshit. Nobody wants to hang out with somebody who makes them depressed. No woman, no man, no child, no animal.

People want to feel happy. Nobody is interested in having you bring them down with your bullshit irrelevant political beliefs.

Attached: tmp_12046-PicsArt_09-08-08.49.541026194443.jpg (678x381, 44.55K)

On the contrary you would be shocked to find out how many Americans actually agree with this. You don't go out much do you?

you're simply NOT FUN, Captain Bringdown…

Attached: tmp_12046-PicsArt_09-08-08.55.361023539959.jpg (678x381, 44.4K)

*in an exaggerated lisping voice*

Attached: tmp_12046-PicsArt_09-08-09.00.441713471620.jpg (1550x908, 299.29K)

Attached: tmp_17578-PicsArt_09-08-09.09.441521921228.jpg (800x430, 93.06K)

Attached: tmp_17578-PicsArt_09-08-09.11.142135687490.jpg (700x533, 123.44K)

I see your panic commie. I can smell your fear.

Can we get the transgender activists riled up about this?

A tranny just got put in a male prison but (((she))) doesnt identify as a male whatever that means.

you're boring as fuck

lonely guy

Attached: tmp_17578-PicsArt_09-08-09.16.191379627601.jpg (1300x860, 193.83K)

The TERF opinion piece cunts stirring up panic again,honestly the telegraph is becoming like the mail.

You got to try a lot harder than that to piss me off. I know I must have stuck a nerve with that comment but I know damn well its true and so does around 50% of the American population. Even when I talk about the corruption behind these institutions most agree with me.

Attached: tmp_20940-PicsArt_09-08-09.39.09201820916.jpg (1300x866, 295.08K)

LOL @ THINKING 'BEING BORING AS SHIT' SOMEHOW 'STRUCK A NERVE'

HINT :

87% of Americans are functionally illiterate, obese slobs, who watch WWE Wrestling.

What you consider "boring" is your own personal opinion. I find these topics fascinating and encourage debate. People can think what they like, thats OK with me.

I've been labeled many times before, it no longer phases me. Watch:

Yes I'm a kike, I'm a Nazi, I'm a tin foil hat, I'm a conspiracy theorist, I'm a fascist, I'm a faggot, I'm a Islamophobe, I'm a hillbilly, I'm a dork, I'm a boomer, I'm a retard, I'm a loudmouth, I'm an asshole, I'm a recluse, I'm a deplorable, I'm a homophobe, I'm a rascist, blah blah blah…. whatever. All opinions and antics by those who don't agree with me.

ETERNAL ANGLOS BTFO

HINT :

93% of Americans can't even spell the word 'college' correctly.

It comes to no surprise considering our educational system is so FUCKED today. Imagine my shock really.

I never understood why Americans call university college?

'Encouraging Debate' :
listed as being 'interesting' by less than .0004% of humans

imagine your shock that you will wake up completely alone again tomorrow

IN ORDER OF POPULARITY:

MASTURBATING
FLOSSING TEETH
CLEANING LITTERBOXES
CLIPPING TOENAILS
EXAMINING NEIGHBORS' GARBAGE
DEBATING

if you limit your intellectual pursuits to those women find interesting then I sure how you enjoy discussing shoes

TOPICS OF INTEREST:
in order of importance to hot females

BLACK MOLD
INDIGESTION
SANDFLEAS
COTTON VS POLYESTER
STUTTERING
PROCESSED CHEESE
DIVERTICULITIS
POLITICAL DEBATE

if you limit your intellectual pursuits to those only men find interesting then you're obviously not heterosexual

it's okay, dude………

not 'everybody' was born to be heterosexual

BREAKING NEWS!!

Less than .004% of homosexual males are interested in the 'Marxist/communist subversion and infiltration within all the major institutions. Thats why its best to stay away from most institutions today and become self-sufficient as possible. Their goal is to bring the Western world back to feudalism' boring bullshit.

dammit, man !!!

looks like you're shit outta luck

Attached: tmp_20940-PicsArt_09-08-10.23.34704941884.jpg (640x426, 110.11K)

The Marxist/communist subversion is mostly seen inside liberal colleges today. But there are other institutions being infiltrated such as police departments, government agencies, political organizations, NGOs, charity groups, even in the Catholic church too. If your wise to Marxist tactics then you'll notice what I'm talking about.

Also note the Military (namely US Army) too. I hear a lot of stories about Marxist indoctrination within the US Army, namely political correctness has taken over the rank and file.

Notice how most US Army bases are "no-gun zones" now? Yes, highly ridiculous and downright suspicious if you ask me. Military bases - of all places - should be heavily armed. Upper management subverted no doubt.

When my own home is more armed and protected than the average military base in the US, then I have a reason to be afraid for the future of my country. Who wouldn't agree with that, seriously?

Attached: tmp_20940-PicsArt_09-08-10.34.171057969002.jpg (602x401, 39.11K)

wow

Attached: tmp_20940-PicsArt_09-08-10.35.05349451865.jpg (849x565, 132.97K)

So…. loneliness was your goal?

How's that working out for you so far?

Attached: tmp_20940-PicsArt_09-08-10.36.18948032151.jpg (640x427, 28.84K)

if given a choice to hang out with either a flatulent convicted child molester with tourette's syndrome or you, 99.8971% of humans agree that a flatulent child molester who screams in your face isn't all that bad after all….

Can we get back on topic now?

Trannies are severely mentally ill. But I can see why someone would pretend to be a girl if it meant they could molest other women and you can call anyone who complains a bigot.

Its working out very good. Thank you for asking.

Oh I forgot to mention the term "insufferable" so add that to the slang please.

True, they are mentally ill. Maybe they should be locked up in solitary confinement rather than prison? I guess that makes me a "bigot" too. OK, another term to add to the list of slang.

Or just test their DNA. Put all the XX people in the same wing and put all the XY people in a different one.

Can they do that? Can they detect tranny DNA? I didn't know thats possible, I guess I should assume almost anything is possible now days.

BACK ON TOPIC:

if you dice up toenail clippings into small rectangular sections, and allow them to soak in water for 12 days, they make a cost-saving alternative to shredded coconut for pastries

Attached: tmp_27784-IMG_20180908_105118170531773.jpg (4608x3456, 2.01M)

Uhhhhhh, no thanks.

brilliant

Attached: tmp_29455-PicsArt_09-08-10.59.011897855888.png (428x427, 199.72K)

Wouldn't you need to add sugar or something?

I was wondering the same thing. I wouldn't be opposed to eating my own toenail clippings, and saving some money on coconut shreds, as long as it was sweet and tasty.

There is no such thing as tranny DNA. There are some disorders which can lead to people having messed up sex chromosomes but they effect one in ten million people.

I was saying rather than asking someone if they feel male or female deep down inside, measure it in their chromosomes.
If you ask someone if they identify as male or female, they can easily lie. Like the chap in the OP, who said he identified as a woman in order to be put in a womens prison.
If they had just checked his DNA they would have seen that he was in fact 100% male.

I thought the topic of this thread was boring Marxism and feudalism

A: absolutely nothing

Q: what the fuck does that have to do with toenail clippings as a substitute for coconut shreds?

Wats the difference?

Attached: 04b9efdf895e4f035843beb2b6e9abeaf2ed18e686240dbff55c0ccc03d4ed69.jpg (719x960, 111.36K)

your politically inclined one-man debates and being trapped in a tiny box without oxygen, food, water, or social interaction

what's the difference?

go back to tumblr

Attached: leftypol_porky.jpg (191x255, 11.14K)

ANTI-MARXISM NEWS FLASH!!

it turns out your narrow urethra is in ironically associated with the narrowness of your penis.

So you can relax now

Attached: tmp_29455-Capture-191777471104.jpg (229x190, 15.8K)

bamp

now he'll be the one getting raped

What?

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread about ways to guarantee that you'll never have a female sexual partner?

Nevermind that response, it was meant for the other crazy user posting the dick pic.

OK first question. Do you consider this thing 'female'?

originally, the topic of this thread indeed WAS 'how to bore people so badly with Marxism conversations, that you'll never have friends or sex partner's, but it has subsequently evolved into a stimulating debate about all natural substitutes for coconut shreds

People around my area call trannies "queers" or sometimes refer to them as "wherever it is." They don't bother being PC about it at all where I live. (then I again I don't live near major cities either).

Attached: tmp_5247-PicsArt_09-08-11.45.021403874235.jpg (229x190, 13.34K)

Attached: tmp_5247-PicsArt_09-08-11.46.547838664.jpg (1229x1020, 123.69K)

Attached: tmp_5247-PicsArt_09-08-11.47.411052690874.jpg (1229x1020, 136.45K)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

VIDEO GAMES are the reason so many men are homosexuals these days

Attached: tmp_5247-PicsArt_09-08-11.49.4911591343.jpg (1229x1020, 121.25K)

Well that can't be true. You hang out with us here every day, don't you?

Sounds like a good place to live.
Once everyone starts getting a stick up their ass about pronouns or other PC bullshit its a slippery slope towards totalitarianism.

…………….Is that all?

Its a very good place to live. Beautiful scenery too, lots of land around the small town, you can fish and hunt around the area too. And guess what? Its dirt cheap, so are the taxes. The local folks mind their own bees wax too, great people. We don't take kindly to subversives or thugs around our area either but we live and let live. The police are nice here too, as long as you don't speed through. They'll pick a bone with you if your a misfit or caught speeding. Otherwise everything is cool around here.

Cherish and protect that user.
In my country people have been sent to prison for hurting peoples feelings on twitter.

We are doing our best to. Believe me. Its important to know the local law enforcement around the area too. Many of them see eye-to-eye with us about issues like the 2nd Amendment and things like that. Thats a very important first step is to make people aware that commies are trying to uproot this country and we need to make sure its nipped in the bud, that we got eachother's backs over here.

Pounds, Inches and their inability to count above 12 when it comes to time didn't not sound suspicious enough to you?

Neighborhood watches are a great first step too, in order to meet like minded folks both in and out of LE. You get to see the concerns to keep crime low and keep unwanted drug dealers and other subversives in check. Highly recommended people get active in their communities, if good people stand up the bad folks won't rise up.

Folks, folks… supposed to be focused on THE RELEVANT SUBJECT's bottom being violated.

SAGE ANNIHILATED

It's Britain, mate. They're hopelessly lost, and they'll be the first to fall. It's over for them, but some countries in the West may yet be saved.

he
she
it
shit's mangina gonna take a poundimg

Fuck off Zig Forums

I think you're all missing something in the article here. He raped a child, convicted of that crime yet he only received an 18month prison sentence, probably released in half that time. 18 fucking months for child rape yet you can get 10 years or more for fraud. This fucking country.

real

Where are all the frappuccino-sipping, bleeding-heart SJW homos on this issue? There should be a riot to let this brave child rapist free!

total news bump

Her penis was erect and sticking out of the top of her trousers.”

Attached: 1po3sc.jpg (327x291, 17.1K)

no this is the good timeline
you dont wanna know about the other timelines

No they don't want feudalism. First thing they did was kill the russian tzar, so they could impose their "perfect equality" facade, where they hold all the power without any accountability whatsoever. They have no qualms of murdering millions (Holodomor, gulags, etc.) or do anything that will give them absolute power over everyone. Right now they're doing the mass immigration and police state bullshit in Europe. Maybe in some time they'll be doing the gulags again, if they're not removed from power soon enough and are given the opportunity to bring all their plans to fruition (which includes a EU army that's loyal to them only, not to us).

r e a l

Well they do want feudalism. Feudalism is exactly as you describe it, all consolidated power to a political elite and everyone else be damned to mass poverty, subjugation, enslavement or even death. They want only "one class" in other words the communists get all the power and wealth… and everyone else gets looted and enslaved under them.

Communism is just a friendly trendy term for Feudalism to confuse the gullible masses to follow along with it. Nothing more, nothing less.