Good! Anti-immigration Party Gains In Sweden As Voters Rebel Against Ruthless Amnesty Policies

Far-right parties have made spectacular gains throughout Europe in recent years following a refugee crisis sparked by the US & Israel throughout the Middle East, and deliberately made worse by the EU.

In Sweden, the influx of third world human garbage in 2015 has polarized voters due to mass increases of RAPE and MURDER, fractured the cozy political consensus and could give the Sweden Democrats, a party which is has nationalist values, a veto over which parties form the next government.

"Traditional parties have failed to respond to the sense of discontent that exists," Magnus Blomgren, a 'social scientist' at Umea University.

"That discontent maybe isn't directly related to unemployment or the economy, but simply a loss of faith in the political system. Sweden isn't alone in this."

Well, maybe allowing human garbage to flood the country to rape and kill your own citizens isn't such a good idea, you fucking assholes!

archive.fo/gK99C

Attached: Anti-immigration Party Gains In Sweden As Voters Rebel Against Ruthless Amnesty Policies.jpg (700x394, 50.22K)

Libya too which we also destabilized, thats where a lot of migrants are fleeing as well.

Libya is the gate

I dont think Sweden had a big involvement in Libya.
Please correct me if Im wrong?

Turns out Gadaffi was holding back a tide of orcs.

Attached: 91b4f0885a4d40690606935f2f3817e9b378b7920d8be174a340168e492c3541.png (1475x616, 832.32K)

Not Sweden, the US/Israeli alliance destabilized Libya and the Middle East. Read the article. This is why we are seeing such heavy third world migration out of those countries. BUT the EU and their sock puppet govts are making things even WORSE allowing these violent migrants in! Thus, public backlash and thus nationalists winning elections.

Nice job proving horseshoe theory, retard.

Bingo. You cant guilt trip the Swedes with that nonsense.

That image is being used satirically to mock the way the press covers these things. Its not really an example of horseshoe theory at all.

Germany is the EU and Germany is Israel controlled. They never had an option. Merkel is only there to keep the lid on a crime against humanity.

Did you even read my whole comment user?

This is why she needs to be voted out and replaced. Inb4 "but muh controlled opposition", either remove those who behave this way or the disaster continues.

No I stopped reading when you said 'Not Sweden'. Because I was referring to Sweden.

Dont get me wrong, the Swedes owe a lot of repairations to England due to what happened with the whole viking thing.
As an Englishman I fully expect I can just turn up at any random Swedes house and just live in his home and eat his food and he cant say shit because of stuff that happened years ago.

Well you should read everything because you took my words way out of context and that was the problem to begin with. I was referring to the US/Israel as the ones destabilizing the Middle East and causing the refugee crisis, which the EU is doing nothing to prevent.

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

Your full of shit.

Eager to find out the actual results. Note that the anti-migrant party may actually come in second place but its still shakes up the establishment a bit. They'll have power to block some horrible policies at least.

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" yah… that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

Sweden, SVT exit poll:

S-S&D: 26.2% (communists)
SD-ECR: 19.2% (nationalists)
M-EPP: 17.8%
V-LEFT: 9.0%
C-ALDE: 8.9%
KD-EPP: 7.4%
MP-G/EFA: 4.2%
L-ALDE: 5.5%

— Europe Elects (@EuropeElects) September 9, 2018

The nationalists may become the second biggest party which is not bad. At least they may be able to form a coalition with this. If not, they'll at least be giving the communists some headaches for the next couple years. For Sweden (fully cucked and subjugated), its a rather 'radical' shift.

Good!

Well, it's certainly not Bad! At least they're giving the traitors some competition to deal with.

Being an Ivan is disgusting even if you're doing it disingenuously user.

Attached: 014054714ATAL9151613ag5c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

Ah, this again… OK, copypasta is due:

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" yah… that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

Gay! Faggot bitch OP using the 'tell me what to think' format as his boyfriends cum dribbles off his chin.

Alert! OP Does Not Give A Shit What You Think, Bumping For Real News

just

Good!!!!!!!!!!