WikiLeaks: 'The Deep State' Forced Conservative Pope Benedict to Resign Benedict replaced by liberal Pope Francis in...

WikiLeaks: 'The Deep State' Forced Conservative Pope Benedict to Resign Benedict replaced by liberal Pope Francis in coup by Clinton, Obama, Soros

neonnettle.com/features/1423-wikileaks-the-deep-state-forced-conservative-pope-benedict-to-resign

We all know how much the democrats hate the Catholic Church given Hillary's leaked emails where she shits on the Church and catholics in general but this new leak is really interesting. Could it be true?
Miss him yet?

Attached: pope-benedict-deep-state-wikileaks-11718.jpg (620x340, 102.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10415228/US-spied-on-future-Pope-Francis-during-Vatican-conclave.html
gloria.tv/article/DbyFpcQKRK7i4jp3sei1peUS8
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/3001-did-vatican-attempt-to-influence-u-s-election-catholics-ask-trump-administration-to-investigate
novusordowatch.org/sedevacantism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh? I thought the Holy Spirit was supposed to do that.

Attached: 8378-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 182.1K)

I know a lot of Trads have been pushing this but I don't see a smoking gun as yet. Not saying there isn't one, but I don't see one as stands.

Makes sense considering Francis makes a heretical statement every other week

Zig Forums-tier garbage. The Pope is the de facto leader of 2.2 billion Catholics. You can't just "force" him to resign.

I think I wouldn't be surprised if many politicians are under fabricated blackmail.
As in drugging someone up and putting him among children in sexual context, for example.

To what end was the National Security Agency monitoring the conclave that elected Pope Francis? We know now that Obama/Hillary/Podesta/Soros were very much against a Catholic Church with its "medieval values" it's anti-liberalism. etc.

The NSA spied on the future Pope Francis before and during the Vatican conclave at which he was chosen to succeed Benedict XVI

What a coincidence that the head of the Vatican is now more congenial towards international Leftist politics. Just a coincidence of course.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10415228/US-spied-on-future-Pope-Francis-during-Vatican-conclave.html

PURE COINCIDENCE

Benedict wasn't that conservative. Sure, compared to Francis and the progressive SJW cardinals, but not compared to pre-V2 popes.

Attached: 1478925042474.png (741x568, 29.42K)

OP, where are the sources?

I checked "neonnettle" for sources, it provided none.

Then, it referenced "gloria.tv", but that article is from 2017.

gloria.tv/article/DbyFpcQKRK7i4jp3sei1peUS8

Where are the sources? Is it Christian to just drop calumny like that?

go here, remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/3001-did-vatican-attempt-to-influence-u-s-election-catholics-ask-trump-administration-to-investigate

sources at the bottom of article

ok, so this is also from 2017. where exactly is the smoking gun here?

They're just asking questions and pointing out suspicious "coincidences" involving Obama/Hillary/Soros, Wikileaks, the NSA spying on the conclave and the Vatican's financial limitations being lifted upon Benedicts resignation; did you read the article? What smoking gun are you looking for?
There's no indictment here just things to think about.

OH OK, so it's not just a re-post so you can attack the Catholic Church? Gee willickers, I'm sure thick

Sedes were right all along

False prophet anyone? Starting to lean towards Catholicism strangely enough

Will we see the head of the Deep State serpent crushed in our lifetimes?

I think we might…
But another serpent will reveal itself elsewhere.

Who cares? Benedict XVI was a globalist and wasn’t even a true Pope anyway

There hasn’t been one since 1958. The ‘Catholic Church’ has been compromised since then

novusordowatch.org/sedevacantism/

By this, he will lead many of the faithful into heresy, and he will eventually cause the earth to honor and worship the Antichrist (Rev. 13:12)

I just want these heathens to GTFO and stop sabotaging the people's efforts to make America Christian again.
Freedom of Religion was done with Christians in mind, as they were the vast majority of all religious folks. Many of the founding fathers found Freemasonry to be pure cancer.

Purge of the Southamerican jesuit clique and undoing of the damage they inflicted on the Church when?

you know, I'm not a fan of Francis, but I don't believe he's the liberal pope the left wanted

This is borderline Zig Forums levels of stupidity.

/thread

No, nein, nyet, non, no.

Attached: rebuk,ed.png (1440x492, 321.21K)

Epig, simply epig

Attached: peace dove message from god.jpg (1484x742, 255K)

I love ravens.

Attached: 3e02c789349c4bc49cf575ba3fa5c1ef-1.jpg (2000x1374, 591.27K)

*I mean crows. It's a crow.

I thought crows and ravens were the same thing.

No, ravens are larger, but both ravens and crows belong to the family of crows.
I switched up the words because English is not my mother tongue.

Trump's platform wasn't that right wing, especially in comparison to pre-1960s politics, and yet (((journalists))) were still calling it annudah shoah. It's almost as though continual revolution is the manifesto of progressivism, the new order must always be more depraved than the last, and it always needs to come right now.

If you think politicians pressuring the Vicar of Christ to resign and throwing their weight behind a soft-neomarxist as his successor isn't of concern to Catholics you really are thick

Ravens have bigger beaks, don't bob their when they 'caw', and glide in the air.

Crows are significantly small than ravens, constantly flap their wings while flying, loves to prank other animals. Crows are also known to not only hold grudges agianst people that wrong them, they also tell the entire murder yes a flock of crows is called a murder what douchebag you are, thus having all of the murder holding a grude agianst you.

Im not sure if ravens hold grudges like crows do.

Pic related

Attached: 43e949a86520b0908c3c876e16a6abc9.jpg (712x1121, 90.17K)

Don't worry. The next one they pick will be more liberal. Then the one after that.

Neat