25 yr old Aussie teacher at prestigious school was blackmailed to have sex with young teens

A female staff member, who slept with five male students while she was working at a prestigious NSW school, claims she was blackmailed into having sex with them.

The 25-year-old, who worked at The Armidale School in the state’s north, told the NSW District Court the students had threatened to report her to the school if she didn’t continue sleeping with them.

"At the time I was going along with what I thought was going to keep them happy," the woman said before acting judge Christopher Armitage on Friday. "I was treated like dirt."

In a series of claims that were challenged, she alleged she had been raped by one of the teenagers in her room on two separate occasions, although no one has been charged over those allegations.

At one stage she texted a friend about the alleged duress she was experiencing from one student: "He says that if I don’t let him into my room, he’ll tell everyone about me."

The woman, previously a budding teacher, pleaded guilty in April to six counts of sexual intercourse with a person under her care and three counts of aggravated sexual intercourse.

The behaviour occurred over several months during 2014 and 2015 with students between 15 and 17 years old.
Judge Armitage heard that in April 2015, in response to one of those messages, one student texted another, "haha slut".

"I'm saying I got raped," that student also texted.

"Yeah, fuck the cunt, we'll all say it," replied the other

theage.com.au/national/nsw/armidale-school-sex-boys-court-teacher-20180907-p502hr.html

Attached: OB116_EDUCATION_TAS-600x343.jpg (600x343, 197.47K)

listen and believe! woman are always the victim. Teen boys are to blame for their statutory rape!

This is why AoC laws are bullshit. Without those in place, this never would have happened. She could slut it up with her students fairly and equitably.

Women obviously don't belong in the workplace. They are like children, except dumber.

This. Women aren't people

she's fat and ugly

congratulations on the 'trying to justify your disgusting homosexuality' thing

you're a faggot

what's it like to spend your life trying to convince yourself that it's. YOU who decided you'll never get any pussy?….

bitch, all those girls who've laughed behind your back were the ones who made the decision….

not you….

now, get your effeminate little homosexual ass back on that little sissyboy video game and stfu

Who ratted the teacher out?

These kids have their own fuck toy and one of them blows it?

Or did she tell?

Ha HA hee

I hope they have visual media of their abuse………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: d33.jpg (407x342, 19.02K)

The whole article has not one mentioning of pedophilia…gotta love double standards.

Guys like you seem to think that you're breaking new ground, being Cutting Edge, as if you're the first man on Earth who ever decided he was sexually attracted to other men……..

So there's no reason to waste your time trying to pretend like you have a logical reason behind your disgusting decision

Go look at that picture again and think about what you said.

That's a man, man.

Attached: ef09ddc34d57098fccddef1ffd8c657b16b9cf149c8a9b78351ed84aeb82d10b.png (452x391, 121.97K)

You are not on plebbit, Andrew…

N O T J O K I N G :

I'm willing to bet I could talk you into performing fellatio on me

Attached: tmp_25064-IMG_20180910_1558231599364767.jpg (1536x2048, 633.3K)

No u

WHY ISN'T HER PUSSY PASS WORKING?

You sure talk a lot about getting fellatio from guys…

Another dumb bitch

Attached: 2018-09-10 17.50.34.png (413x744, 579.31K)

I'd like to be 'blackmailed' into sleeping with half a dozen 17 year olds.
Then again, it wouldn't be possible, because I don't live in a puritanical insane asylum where the age of consent is equal to the age of menopause.

I know she's lying because everybody knows nothing happens to female pedophiles. They might as well have threatened to report her for jaywalking.

I truly believe female intelligence peaks at age 12

read NSFW school lol

More like 16. But yeah, they don't reach anywhere near where men peak (around 25).

Shut up fAGGOT!

i WILL KILL YOU!

I will locate you with my gaydar

Attached: asia-argenot-jimmy-bennett-in-bed-sexual-assault-allegations-texts.png (807x684, 475.04K)