Spiritual-warfare Expert: Demonic Component Dividing The US

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/Menws
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180831045739/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

Is there a spiritual component to the sharp division America is experiencing?

Karl Payne, an expert on demonology and the author of the highly acclaimed book “Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization, and Deliverance,” cites Jesus acknowledging that, for a time, Satan has been given limited authority on Earth.

“If someone asks if [Satan] would influence the political system, I say, ‘Of course he would. Why wouldn’t he?'”

Payne, a pastor at Antioch Bible Church near Seattle and a former chaplain for the Seattle Seahawks, said it’s in the nature of Satan to divide.

The Greek words dia and bolos essentially mean “apart” and “throw” respectively, and when combined as diabolos means one who splits or divides.

Proverbs 6, he noted, says there are seven things that God hates, and number seven is people who “purposefully sow discord.”

“Chaos is the name of the game, I believe, for Satan and for his minions,” he said. “If Jesus speaks truth, they want to undermine that truth any way that can.”

One way of undermining truth is to flip values on their heads.

“Through the television, through the movies, we’re just inundated with ‘up is down, down is up, black is white, white is black, good is evil, evil is good,’ you can’t get away from it,” he said.

As an example, Payne said he couldn’t imagine 20 or 30 years ago seeing the emergence of a bill such as California’s AB 2943 that would punish the sale or promotion of the idea that God can heal unwanted sexual-attractions.

“I thought to myself, do you really think that there would come a time in this country when people who love Jesus — who live by a credo of love your enemies and pray for those who spitefully use you, who treat others as you want to be treated — would be labeled as xenophobic, homophobic bigots, I would have said, no, I don’t think in my lifetime that could happen,” he said.

“I not only think it’s here, I think we’re going to see more of it.”

Payne is scheduled to speak at a conference Oct. 19-20 in Byron Center, Michigan, near Grand Rapids, titled “Spiritual Warfare: Eyes Wide Open.”.He will be joined by Marcus Warner, the author of several books, including “What Every Believer Should Know About Spiritual Warfare.”

How should Christians live in this time of division?

First, Payne said, believers in Jesus Christ should not be surprised.

He cited John 15 in which Jesus said “if they hate me they will hate you” and the apostle Paul writing that “if you reign with Christ you will also suffer with him.” Peter, in his letters, also refers extensively to Christians suffering unjustly.

“We in this country are the anomaly,” Payne said.

“Our (Christian) brethren in Muslim countries who are suffering on a daily basis are saying, ‘I don’t see how you can say you’ve got it hard when you’re socially ostracized and not invited to parties or something. We literally have to be concerned about being killed on a regular basis.'”

Matthew 4:8 and Ephesians chapters 1 and 2 speak of a “world at war against God,” he noted.

Secondly, though, Christians certainly should not invite persecution and, like Paul, avoid it when possible.

The book of Acts recounts Paul appealing to his Roman captors who were about to beat him by citing his Roman citizenship. The apostle argued it was unlawful in that circumstance to beat a Roman citizen. And he later, as a citizen, appealed to Caesar, arguing for the right to a fair trial.

Jesus, Payne noted, sent out his disciples as “sheep among wolves,” to be “harmless as doves” but also “shrewd as serpents.”

“Just because I’m religious doesn’t mean I don’t have rights,” he said.

archive.fo/9wgbI
mobile.wnd.com/2018/09/spiritual-warfare-expert-demonic-component-to-divided-u-s/

Attached: Demonic Component Dividing The US.png (620x454, 286.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA?t=0m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

superbumparoo

It's the jews, they are demons in human form.

muslims are humanoid demons too

Expert? Satan already rules the world.

Attached: e9c2b360ccad504c522d1fca395d837a-imagepng-b-c1f5.png (2560x1280, 2.43M)

Judaism is pretty much satanism, so is atheism.

Attached: satan jesus.jpg (720x546, 62.53K)

Attached: 14fc0f485f060e9672d97d845390452863af0edafd8c0c8a82dc785be00baafc.png (253x224, 88.14K)

Muslims are mobs.
Jews are high level semi-sentient AI / ‘Demons’ (depending on if you view our simulation as artificial or natural)
(True) Aryans are Player, as are (True) Asians though most of them no longer exist. (See ancient China pre-history)

Satan already rules America
FTFY

believe in America
we will overcome anything thrown at us

anti-slide 3

anti-slide

i'm-ageddon soon

I have a special place in hell for you /killcen/.

You're selfish concern for only yourself has lowered you in my esteem(a good{bad}thing)

Join me fully and you shall get 2nd practice with the pitch fork when Hillary gets here

The Invisible War by Chip Ingram = must read

Name one person who has ever built anything that ever took "demons" into consideration instead of just the laws of reality. Any say m

It true. I started working for this rat Jew bitch. She walks around these events drinking booze and masturbating her ego and everyone else works. Everyone makes shit money and she pockets tens of thousand because supposedly nobody can assemble without a magical Jewish parasite marketer there to set things up so they get 99% of the profit by doing nothing.

Hitler was a fucking retard, but he did do six million wonderful things. Patiently waiting for six million and one so I never have to make this witch looking kike a dime again

rAmen

:^)

This is what happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FJc8izQOxA?t=0m45s

AMEN

Attached: 7381dde8faf17906b2df1d6d099089f3333dc229010bb3e5937741ae6ad5ba61.png (1440x810, 831.78K)

Jews.

Dear Jesus, please save the Muslims and Jews from their satanic ways
Amen

Attached: Christ's_Sake.jpg (800x900, 284.79K)

amen

AMEN

Attached: glory.jpg (602x399, 46.2K)

absolute top kek
your superstitious bullshit has to go
there is only one god, and that god is LAIN

Attached: 2379bf1ca7fed36317d7ad37d8e923bdc867a0900f458ea54e4a07f2778d3db4.png (735x914, 22.82K)

AMEN

Attached: 7FfuI2k.png (747x443, 642.66K)

amen

First, you should probably show that your antagonist even exists before you start throwing punches.

AMEN

Attached: 49dc167b57a0d1c60901231b6f8fd10c113caff889cf727e92fe1e67add47387.gif (478x350, 77.89K)

The insane ramblings of what was once a moral paragon, american christianity, is now reduced to a paranoid rambling conspiracy theory infested swamp of lord lord christians and the dumbest idiots this side of the atlantic. If you are a christian, you have strayed so far away from the gospel with this drivel that you are no better off than muslims. Go pray in your closet, like jesus commanded, and repent for the madness you cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

I highly recommend this vid for anyone who wants to know what's REALLY going on in our world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1079x961, 208.03K)

More than eighty percent of Americans identify as Christian and yet the poor darlings are always in mortal peril.

The original Jesus was a deluded faith-healer lunatic who imagined himself the son of the almighty creator of the universe, no less. Through his cultic rants, the intolerant nationalism of Second Temple Period Judaism, and its misogyny and homophobia, was spread across the globe, at an incalculable cost in human suffering.

When this odious slave cult took over the Roman Empire, its priesthood embarked on a two-centuries long orgy of violence, destroying ancient temples, hospitals, and universities, murdering priests, priestesses, professors and doctors, pillaging centuries of secular and sacred artwork, burning libraries from Antioch to Pergamon to the great library of Alexandria, condemning women and gays as demons, projecting their morbid sexual obsessions onto a people now barely more than slaves to an authoritarian, unforgiving church backed by the unyielding absolute power of an autocratic empire.

Christian fanatics sent the western world into a thousand years of intellectual, cultural, and technological stagnation. The first nation in the west that refused to establish Christianity as its state religion was our own United States, finally beginning what now seems like a losing battle to liberate mankind from centuries of slavery and superstition.