MIC Bootlickers: No New Chemical Attack... But Assad Is Guilty Anyway!

RELATED: | archive.fo/yTnza

At this point there's not even so much as feigning surprise or suspense in the now sadly all-too-familiar Syria script out of Washington.

The Wall Street Journal has just published a bombshell on Sunday evening as Russian and Syrian warplanes continue bombing raids over al-Qaeda held Idlib, citing unnamed US officials who claim "President Bashar al-Assad of Syria has approved the use of chlorine gas in an offensive against the country’s last major rebel stronghold."

And perhaps more alarming is that the report details that Trump is undecided over whether new retaliatory strikes could entail expanding the attack to hit Assad allies Russia and Iran this time around.

That's right, unnamed US officials are now claiming to be in possession of intelligence which they say shows Assad has already given the order in an absolutely unprecedented level of "pre-crime" telegraphing of events on the battlefield.

And supposedly these officials have even identified the type of chemical weapon to be used: chlorine gas. [Which anyone could easily make in their basement!]

The anonymous officials told the WSJ of "new U.S. intelligence" in what appears an eerily familiar repeat of precisely how the 2003 invasion of Iraq was sold to the American public, albeit posturing over Idlib is now unfolding at an intensely more rapid pace:

Fears of a massacre have been fueled by new U.S. intelligence indicating Mr. Assad has cleared the way for the military to use chlorine gas in any offensive, U.S. officials said. It wasn’t clear from the latest intelligence if Mr. Assad also had given the military permission to use sarin gas, the deadly nerve agent used several times in previous regime attacks on rebel-held areas. It is banned under international law.

It appears Washington is now saying an American attack on Syrian government forces and locations is all but inevitable.

And according to the report, President Trump may actually give the order to attack even if there's no claim of a chemical attack, per the WSJ:

In a recent discussion about Syria, people familiar with the exchange said, President Trump threatened to conduct a massive attack against Mr. Assad if he carries out a massacre in Idlib, the northwestern province that has become the last refuge for more than three million people and as many as 70,000 opposition fighters that the regime considers to be terrorists.

And further:

The Pentagon is crafting military options, but Mr. Trump hasn’t decided what exactly would trigger a military response or whether the U.S. would target Russian or Iranian military forces aiding Mr. Assad in Syria, U.S. officials said.

Last week the French ambassador, whose country also vowed to strike Syria if what it deems credible chemical allegations emerge, said during a U.N. Security Council meeting on Idlib: “Syria is once again at the edge of an abyss.”

With Russia and Iran now in the West's cross hairs over Idlib, indeed the entire world is again at the edge of the abyss.

archive.fo/ReKfy
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-09/us-says-assad-has-approved-gas-attack-idlib-setting-stage-major-military-conflict

Attached: Assad Is Guilty Anyway.jpg (1200x600, 136.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UALWy
archive.fo/eO0u6
archive.fo/Odppj
archive.fo/uexrL
archive.fo/YK5hX
archive.fo/cdqZr
archive.fo/JXAsT
archive.fo/NrvHu
archive.fo/aWA7e
archive.fo/o4Xtl
archive.fo/EzL5u
archive.fo/PFvis
archive.fo/49bb8
archive.fo/By7rD
archive.fo/E4WQr
archive.fo/mNb1A
archive.fo/t9osr
archive.fo/YFoGH
archive.fo/vl92K
archive.fo/81LHT
archive.fo/7LZQa
archive.fo/Bw1uw
archive.fo/Rn8It
archive.fo/vUWKX
archive.fo/v6g9P
archive.fo/ydgKR
archive.fo/gaWrn
archive.fo/xGWsS
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
tiis.org/index.php/2018/01/01/newly-declassified-cia-report-exposes-over-25-years-of-u-s-plans-to-destabilize-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK OFF RUSSIAN SHILL

"muh Russia"

You just can't handle the truth about Syria. Its all documented, all the information is openly available for everyone to see, but you just can't handle the truth. Go ahead ands slander all you want and believe whatever garbage spewed over the TV media, I'm sticking to the truth like it or not.

Attached: 4f5b38eb0c96c4e41592781e970f0f76515d8fb611eafd8c63a5b335853f2701.jpg (204x255, 15.13K)

Show me your proof then

SYRIA DESTABILIZATION RELATED:
(1) archive.fo/UALWy (Syrian CrISIS & European Destabilization Project)
(2) archive.fo/eO0u6 (Syrian CrISIS: The Busted Bad Actors)
(3) archive.fo/Odppj (Can't Mossad The Assad / Bad Actors Lose)
(4) archive.fo/uexrL (Cleanup / Bad Actor Exposure)
(5) archive.fo/YK5hX (Mainstream Media Forced To Expose Bad Actors)
(6) archive.fo/cdqZr (Blowback: Good Actors Now In Full Control)
(7) archive.fo/JXAsT (Cleanup / More Bad Actor Exposure)
(8) archive.fo/NrvHu (Declassified CIA Report Reveals Plan To Destabilize Syria)
(9) archive.fo/aWA7e (James Mattis Admits No Evidence Assad Used Chemical Weapons!)
(10) archive.fo/o4Xtl (US Continues War Mongering Buffoonery)
(11) archive.fo/EzL5u (Russia Providing Humanitarian Aid To Syria)
(12) archive.fo/PFvis (US/Israel Deploying Warships To Strike Syria Before Next False Flag)
(13) archive.fo/49bb8 (Syrian Forces Intercept Truckload Of Weapons & Ammo En-Route To Terrorists)
(14) archive.fo/By7rD (Neo-con Zionists Thwart Troop Pullout of Syria)
(15) archive.fo/E4WQr (Israeli Warplanes Start Bombing Syria After 3rd or 4th False Flag Gas Attack)
(16) archive.fo/mNb1A (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 01)
(17) archive.fo/t9osr (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 02)
(18) archive.fo/YFoGH (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 03)
(19) archive.fo/vl92K (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 04)
(20) archive.fo/81LHT (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 05)
(21) archive.fo/7LZQa (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 06)
(22) archive.fo/Bw1uw (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 07)
(23) archive.fo/Rn8It (Cleanup / More Bad Actor Exposure)
(24) archive.fo/vUWKX (ZOG Lobbying US To Recognize Syria’s Golan Heights As Part of Israel)
(25) archive.fo/v6g9P (Can't Mossad The Assad / More Bad Actors Lose)
(26) archive.fo/ydgKR (Secret 2006 US Gov't Document Reveals Plan To Destabilize Syria via ISIS)
(27) archive.fo/gaWrn (Cleanup / More Bad Actor Exposure)
(28) archive.fo/xGWsS (YouTube Shuts Down All Syrian State Channels As US Plans Endless Occupation)

is this irony? I can't tell

Its all there…. I've provided everything before including the CIA documents from the 80s which were declassified… you dipshits just REFUSE to read it!

smells like juden
fuck off IDF

It may be a troll, but I don't know, there really are some stupid idiots that lurk here so don't know. Evidence already provided.

oh I see, articles written by people you dont know that are impossible to verify. So just like the people on the left there is a bit of blind faith to your political allegiance. lol

We chose what we want to believe then we find 'proof' to support it.

Look up Military to Military from Seymour Hersh.

Attached: Military_rebellion.jpg (960x860, 101.9K)

we had a chlorine spill here a few years back when a truck crashed that was shipping it. for about a year strait when you would drive through the area you would smell it. the place where they first used their chlorine weapon has no smell to it. this is a false flag attack and know one believes the u.s. intelligence after there b.s. reports of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. they constantly lie and they aren't even good at it.

Attached: dale sad.jpg (500x299, 33.75K)

Those links I posted have all the proof if you dig into them and do some more research on the matter - which you clearly have not!

Dude, stop giving me this bullshit you feed to people already in the cult, either proove this shit to me or shut up. Social media is not proof, blurry video is not proof, 1st hand accounts are not proof when they are recorded, you dont know if they were coached.

some people don't believe everything that is written.

What im trying to point out is that you guys are believing some serious shit that you cant prove one way or the other. At the end of the day there has to be an ounce of faith for you to believe the way you do with 100 percent certainty.

I'll tl;dr what I can remember. The first chemical attack in syria happened in the context of OP's pic. Britam was hacked and some emails suggested they had U.S. approval to stage a false flag chemical attack in syria, all the while Obama was hyping up a potential response against assad if a chemical attack were to ever occur; he drew his infamous "red line in the sand".

Not long after the first chemical attack happens and obama immediately sets the stage for a George W Bush style invasion and overthrow of the syrian government (all the bush critics remain silent). Russia cockblocked obummer by demanding the UN investigate who actually perpetrated the attack. The investigators didn't have an easy time, they came under sniper fire at least once, but they eventually concluded that the missile containing the chemical weapons could have feasibly been launched from either syrian or rebel held territory, and the rebels had already captured some chemical.weapon supplies of syria's by this point. So america doesn't invade in return for syria destroying their chemical weapons supply, which they complied with.

The second attack happened while syria was winning the war, why would they incur the wrath of america when it was almost all over with?

Again, you refuse any links I give you. Anything! Here, numb nuts:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf

tiis.org/index.php/2018/01/01/newly-declassified-cia-report-exposes-over-25-years-of-u-s-plans-to-destabilize-syria/

believe what your told

Attached: 4f5b38eb0c96c4e41592781e970f0f76515d8fb611eafd8c63a5b335853f2701.jpg (204x255, 15.13K)

Ironically the CIA declassified their plans to destabilize Syria back in the 80s! So the people who deny false flags exist, they are actually claiming the CIA lied and made shit up. So which is it? Can't have it both ways anymore.

no bro it only goes back about 5 maby 6 years. your leaks are b.s. Obama wanted to be the Laurence of Arabia.

Obama just continued their old plans, we have been there before Obama was in office in years past. Remember the Golan Heights ordeal many years ago? The US got involved with Syria to patrician the land off (land grabs)? The UN rejected it, but the US and Israel were trying to take it over anyway?

The chemical false flag attacks began in 2013, to blame Assad. The first being absolutely proven a false flag due to leaks from Britam Defense. With email contacts from the UK and US, undeniable proof!

Attached: Britamdefence_Syria_False-Flag.png (825x513, 94.6K)

well if that is true its a pretty half ass plan. im better the plan didn't involve the russians showing up and giving them problems.

Well, we tried this over and over before (the false flags to blame Assad) and finally the Russians DID get involved and are deeply involved now. Syria is an economic ally to Russia btw, and thats likely one reason the US wants to get rid of Assad.

The thing that REALLY pisses me off is we got caught red handed before (see links with "cleanup / bad actors exposed") many times arming these terrorists who are staging attacks on civilians to blame Assad. WE are helping the UK and Israel arm these violent terrorist Jihadists. That is what the military mutiny (see here: ) was all about. Many higher brass did not agree with Obama to fund and arm "rebels."

Grats, you read the other threads. Russia is trash and you're not "triggering" anyone.

Whatever. I don't care about Russia, unlike you! I care about the TRUTH and I'm God damned speaking it!

in a time where disinformation is as common as a heart beat what we really crave and want is some truth.

Trump needs diversion now!

And Putin will give him and Israel the middle east for concessions in the former USSR

Go to syria and verify it yourself, cuckold. Stop shilling for the neocon military industrial complex that only has an interest in perpetrating Israel while they assault the Syrian government for b the crime of winning a civil war propped up by globalist interests

legit news

extra news bump

anti-slide

734 745434 34 5 634