Rahm Emanuel's Leftist Administration Bankrupted Chigaco, That's He Is Leaving Office

NOTICE ANY TRENDS HERE?

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | https:// archive.fo/vbkbW
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

We may never know why Rahm Emanuel decided to drop out of the Chicago mayoral race. But the media is certainly giving him a pass. They say he simply dropped out for fear of losing. But there’s a far more likely reason than that.

Emanuel is smart, and the smart reason for leaving is glaring: He doesn’t want to risk becoming “mayor bankruptcy.” Chicago is a ticking time bomb and Emanuel is jumping ship just in case it goes off.

Don’t dismiss that scenario too quickly. Despite his lofty intentions when he first took office, Emanuel has failed miserably to reform the city’s finances. Now the risk of insolvency is rising.

Chicago’s financials are dire and the city has no plan and no reserves to survive an inevitable recession. In fact, the city has barely kept its head above the water despite a decade of national economic growth. Chicago Public Schools was already at the brink of bankruptcy just one year ago.

Rahm knows the risks of collapse are rising. He’s passed property tax hikes, emptied the reserves and employed every budget trick he can to make the numbers “better.” He’s even sold off public assets – the city’s future sales tax revenues – to “shore up” the city’s finances, and yet Chicago is still junk rated by Moody’s.

CPS is in even deeper junk territory – far lower than even Detroit. And that’s after the state poured more money in as the result of a new funding formula.

Rahm has to know city finances will crumble when the nation’s economic rally ends. He only needs to look at how the city’s pension funds have done with the market’s winds at their back. The S&P was up more than three times from 2009 through 2017, and yet the city’s unfunded liabilities increased 2.75 times over the same period, largely the result of poor funding policies.

When the stock market rally started, the city’s unfunded liabilities, including those at CPS, were less than $17 billion. Today, they are at $38 billion. And those numbers are based on the official statistics – the rosy scenario. The pension shortfall is much larger – Moody’s pegs it at $67 billion – when more conservative investment return assumptions are used.

What will happen when the markets reverse? Three of the pension funds are now just one serious stock-market correction away from insolvency – if they’re not already there. The police and fire funds are officially less than 25 percent funded, while the municipal fund has just 28 percent of the funds it needs. The city’s best-funded plans – the Laborers and Teachers plans – are less than 50 funded.

The probability of a full meltdown when the next recession comes has increased. Reports on the city’s finances show that’s especially true when Chicago is compared to its peer cities.

The debt burden is overwhelming to both Chicagoans and the city itself.

According to Joshua Rauh of the Hoover Institution, the city of Chicago’s pension debts, using market-based assumptions, are now 12 times the size of its annual revenues.

archive.fo/cvbhK
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-10/more-likely-reason-rahm-emanuel-dropped-out-chicago-time-bomb

Attached: Rahm Emanuel's Leftist Administration Bankrupted Chigaco, That's He Is Leaving Office.png (648x800, 53.33K)

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Hey, bet he gets himself a nice cushy job at a bank that will focus on "debt restructuring" so he can siphon more money from the pocket books of taxpayers into the big banks!

Chigaco
That's He Is Leaving

yeah, I'm seeing a trend….

ILLITERACY

Chigaco
That's He Is Leaving

yeah, I'm seeing a trend….

I L L I T E R A C Y

you fucking idiot

He's leaving office, not the city itself. Why would he want to hold the blame when Chicago goes bankrupt over his kikery?

C H I G A C O

T H A T ' S H E I S L E A V I N G

YEAH, I'M SEEING A TREND

I L L I T E R A C Y

you fucking idiot

This is what the Leftists are going to do to the entire world. They don't ask for permission. They don't play by the rules.

Attached: 1524490180871s.jpg (208x250, 6.16K)

Do you want me to correct the title and repost it?

If not, then fuck off. If so, keep it up and I will.

THAT'S HE IS LEAVING CHIGACO IS THAT'S HE'S IS AS THE LAEVING IT'S HE AS IT TO THE'S AND CHIGACO!!!

ANSWER: YES!

it's not like starting over will ruin your night or anything. in fact, it'll probably make you happier

a list of cities THAT'S he is NOT leaving:

ALTANTA

LOS AGNELES

NEW KORY

MAIMI

WASHNIGTON CD

SAETTLE

DERTOIT

PHOINEX

ALTANTA

LOS AGNELES

NEW KORY

MAIMI

WASHNIGTON CD

SAETTLE

DERTOIT

PHOINEX

………starting to see a trend?…….

Neptune here….

okay, okay, so I had a little fun
at your expense………………….

but I've got to give credit where credit is due:

I like this thread. it's a departure from the monotonous Trump stupidity in here

and YES, Rahm Emanuel is indeed smart as fuck

good job, dude
keep it up

user, my spelling has ALWAYS been shit. I have to auto-spell check EVERYTHING on this here reply thing. I'm not ashamed of it, I'm just not the best hooked on phonics expert on here thats all. I don't really give a crap about a few spelling errors. The trends by the way is that every one of these stinking leftist cities is going bankrupt and has become insolvent!

dude

lighten up

Attached: tmp_31043-IMG_20180910_2251061572101918.jpg (1072x966, 136.94K)

congratulations on the 'not spelling it grammer' accomplishment

such news

real news