Staged Filming of False Flag 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib Warns Russia

RELATED: ; ;

Russian state media channels, in a near simultaneous blitz of information, have issued breaking alerts this morning that anti-Assad insurgents in Idlib have begun filming "fake footage of chemical attacks" based on Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) statements. The Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation says the "fake footage of chemical attacks" is expected to be delivered to various TV channels and Western journalists before the end of the day Tuesday.

Russia's Sputnik News indicates based on official Moscow sources:

According to the information received from inhabitants of Idlib province, militants are now filming a staged provocation in the city of Jisr al-Shugur, where "chemical weapons" are depicted as being used by the Syrian army against civilians. The film crews of several Middle Eastern TV channels arrived in Jisr al-Shugur in the morning, as well as the regional affiliate of one of the main American television news networks", the Reconciliation Center said.

Jisr al-Shugur is a key al-Qaeda held town in Idlib Province, specifically under the control of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Nusrah Front, or al-Qaeda). There have been international journalists inside Jisr al-Shugur over the past weeks.

Official Russian military sources also say two containers with chlorine-based toxic substance have been brought to Jisr al-Shugur; however, the sources did not cite any specific intelligence or provide evidence for the claim.

The Russian MoD described, per Sputnik:

The plot envisages staged scenes showing 'activists' of the Civil Defence ("White Helmets") 'helping' the residents of Jisr al-Shughur after the Syrian army allegedly used the so-called barrel bombs with poisonous substances," the center said.

Meanwhile Russian channel RT also featured the charges in breaking news, describing:

Several Middle East TV channels and a local branch of a leading US news channel have been sent to the city of Jisr al-Shughur in Syria’s Idlib governorate to produce the footage needed for the provocation.

This comes the same morning as a new Wall Street Journal report confirms that the White House is now in direct talks with the U.K. and France over plans for a possible third round of coordinated strikes on Syria should the Syrian Army use chemical weapons during its Idlib assault.

Speaking to reporters after a major speech on Monday, US national security advisor John Bolton slammed Moscow's allegations of an impending staged "chemical provocation," saying “That has to be, in the history of propaganda in the 20th and 21st centuries, one of the most outrageous claims that I can think of,” according to the WSJ.

archive.fo/PBVn7
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/russian-defense-ministry-says-filming-mock-chemical-attack-has-begun-idlib

Attached: Staged Filming of False Flag 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib Warns Russia.jpg (890x500, 42.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/us-backed-plan-to-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-on-syria-blame-it-on-assad-govt.t1802/
twitter.com/Baetb1
rt.com/op-ed/438645-children-kidnapped-idlib-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure you'll do one up on Russia when you go ahead and say there was a chemical attack by the Syrians in Idlib.

Lavrov was speaking about that in August.
The Western media industry is actually the largest propaganda machine of the century. So very few people can do their own research and reach their own conclusions, thanks to the dis-investment in education.

Attached: -Another false flag-_ US ignores Russian warning of preparation for chem attack in Syria-I7VnTRYcMQE_x264.mp4 (320x240, 13.21M)

They got caught staging false flags before and never got punished, so why can't they do it again and again?

Attached: Assad Is Guilty Anyway.jpg (1200x600, 136.35K)

All humans are generally like children in a way, if they misbehave and get caught but no one punished them for it, you can expect that nasty behavior to continue over and over again until someone with the balls to smack them down, actually does so.

Attached: Hedges - on change.webm (506x522, 1.86M)

Reported to Zig Forums administration for CP. Your IP is logged for illegal activity.

Tell me about the White Helmet. Why does he wear the mask?

YOU'RE WRONG !!

this photo has nothing to do with 'videos alleging a new attack'

you're full of shit!!

they were simply demonstrating their idiotic attempt at fashioning a makeshift gasmask.

exaggerate much?

"fake footage of chemical attacks" is expected to be delivered to various TV channels and Western journalists before the end of the day Tuesday.

yet it's the end of the news day on Tuesday…..

and none of this bullshit came true

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET BACK ON THE MEDS

have you ever contemplated how much happier you'd be if you stopped behaving impulsively, took the antipsychotic medication, stopped the 'magical thoughts', stopped thinking you could predict the future, tried acting NORMAL, and maybe checked yourself into a good psychiatric hospital?

"tyler durden" again?

aside from the fact that I don't believe in getting my news from fictional characters, the more likely story would be that Assad's scumbag military forces used chemical weapons again and his buddy Putin put out the psy-op story that "fake footage" is being manufactured, so that the US doesn't start dropping bombs on Assad and russian forces in syria.

here's an even more likely scenario:

reality

everything's got to be a conspiracy
with you weirdos, right ?…………….

OP's full of shit
you're full of shit
this entire thread is full of shit

you conspiracy guys
make conspiracy theories
so fucking boring

one of these days, you
'genius' conspiracy guys
are going to finally
GROW UP

When will his tardwranglers stop his sinful hand?

sage

metabunk.org/us-backed-plan-to-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-on-syria-blame-it-on-assad-govt.t1802/

Some really crazy things were being posted from someone named "Baetb1" to Trump's twitter, it was almost immediately taken down.

twitter.com/Baetb1

My Muslim brother ❤ all you hear about the distortion of your brothers in the Islamic nation I swear to god its all lies × ✋ I was formerly like you, but after I searched for truth I discovered the magnitude of slander and falsification on it

❤ ×✋

Did you know that Ahmed Ben Hanbal threw on the charge etc. Arij and Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah threw a charge etc. Waj and Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab threw a charge etc. Please don't worry about throwing it away today.

. . . . .

If anyone knows something about this, do tell, it could reveal something.

Attached: 281a7606ada227d1d02adc8c45191b2dba99703741a5c8139cc01adb2e77f117.gif (300x225, 1.62M)

antislide43253 26326

zerohedge = worthless kremlin funded propaganda

t. liberal faggot

rt.com/op-ed/438645-children-kidnapped-idlib-syria/

Idlib militants target mute and disabled children for kidnapping.

We go around bombing, killing and destroying half way across the world and for what?