WWIII Alert! US Military Gearing Up For Major Syrian War, So Is Russia

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

The U.S. military has been told to prepare for an imminent war with Syria, according to a bombshell Wall Street Journal report.

As Russian and Syrian warplanes continue bombing al-Qaeda bases in Idlib, unnamed US officials have begun claiming that “President Bashar al-Assad of Syria has approved the use of chlorine gas in an offensive against the country’s last major rebel stronghold.”

Despite the lack of evidence for such a claim, the Pentagon is considering new retaliatory strikes against Assad allies Russia and Iran this time around.

Zerohedge.com reports: archive.fo/9dCkP

That’s right, unnamed US officials are now claiming to be in possession of intelligence which they say shows Assad has already given the order in an absolutely unprecedented level of “pre-crime” telegraphing of events on the battlefield.

And supposedly these officials have even identified the type of chemical weapon to be used: chlorine gas.

The anonymous officials told the WSJ of “new U.S. intelligence” in what appears an eerily familiar repeat of precisely how the 2003 invasion of Iraq was sold to the American public (namely, “anonymous officials” and vague assurances of unseen intelligence) — albeit posturing over Idlib is now unfolding at an intensely more rapid pace:

Fears of a massacre have been fueled by new U.S. intelligence indicating Mr. Assad has cleared the way for the military to use chlorine gas in any offensive, U.S. officials said. It wasn’t clear from the latest intelligence if Mr. Assad also had given the military permission to use sarin gas, the deadly nerve agent used several times in previous regime attacks on rebel-held areas. It is banned under international law.

It appears Washington is now saying an American attack on Syrian government forces and locations is all but inevitable.

And according to the report, President Trump may actually give the order to attack even if there’s no claim of a chemical attack, per the WSJ:

In a recent discussion about Syria, people familiar with the exchange said, President Trump threatened to conduct a massive attack against Mr. Assad if he carries out a massacre in Idlib, the northwestern province that has become the last refuge for more than three million people and as many as 70,000 opposition fighters that the regime considers to be terrorists.

And further:

The Pentagon is crafting military options, but Mr. Trump hasn’t decided what exactly would trigger a military response or whether the U.S. would target Russian or Iranian military forces aiding Mr. Assad in Syria, U.S. officials said.

Crucially, this is the first such indication of the possibility that White House and defense officials are mulling over hitting “Russian or Iranian military forces” in what would be a monumental escalation that would take the world to the brink of World War 3.

archive.fo/RpWgo
yournewswire.com/us-military-major-syrian-war/

Attached: US Military Gearing Up For Major Syrian War, So Is Russia.jpg (710x694, 138.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aE0KVN8ul3E
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BE PREPARED FOLKS AND GET READY TO BOARD UP AND KATY BAR YOUR DOORS! YOU MIGHT TO SLEEP NEAR A LOADED SHOTGUN NEXT TO YOUR BED! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT REAL SOON!

more US war crimes incoming

Wake me up when there's video evidence. What's more likely is that the kikes are in bed with all of them, staging a big scam war far away from prying eyes, and conspiring together to squeeze support and money out of the public.

That would probably be the best case scenario at this point.

Russian Federation Source Claims Many US Targets Located

youtube.com/watch?v=aE0KVN8ul3E

Note that this is from "Israeli News Live" but this guy actually does a pretty unbias investigation on all of this, kinda digging into the propaganda from all sides, so its a decent watch.

If Trump uses war time to destroy sjw Marxism and arrests them all for Russian agents then kill as many sand niggers as you want.

Its important to note though, and this is where the controversy really takes place, is that the US-UK-Israeli alliance have been caught time after time aiding and funding these "sandnigger" terrorists (the worst of them). And these Jihadists are only killing innocent civilians, staging false flags with the White Helmets to blame their mutual enemy (Assad). Thats the problem… why do we think taking out Assad's government (who are actively fighting these towel head terrorists) is a good idea? It will only lead to more destabilization (thus more third world migration into places like Europe).

The world has been about to end for decades, I got ready years ago, been waiting ever sense. Im starting to think I should've done something more productive with my time.

Attached: Full-transition.gif (300x416, 773.06K)

I came to say this, but user was faster, see you in hell, bruh

What is this WW1? Are they back to using trench warfare and zerg rush tactics?

Dear Mr. Paranoid, Delusional, Lack Of Self-Esteem Dude.

your pathetic paranoia isn't your biggest problem…. oh, it's a HUGE problem, but it's nothing compared to your lifelong feelings of INFERIORITY…….

that's why you've always been compelled to overcompensate by 'warning people' about bullshit, trying to 'being the first one to tell them the news'….

but nobody has ever acknowledged you or your pathetic little efforts….

because you're a nobody, who knows nothing

DEATH TO ALL ZOGBOTS, SOURGE OF THE THINKING, BREEDERS OF BLACKS AND BROWNS

ALL HAIL GLORIOUS PUTIN, CHAMPION AND SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE AND THE MOST PROMINENT DEFENDER OF JUSTICE IN THE WORLD

EGG ZACK LEE™ !!!

I started being fixated on 'the imminent end of the world' when I was 12 years old…

I finally realized what a waste of time it was when I was 30

that was 25 years ago

LOL @ THE END IS NEAR

Oh, and by the way… 'WWIII' will never happen… they're already planning on NW1

NUCLEAR WAR ONE

you're a sissy

Same, at this point I really don't give a fuck. I've been waiting since Y2K. Just a bunch of people trying to stir shit and get people in a panic so they spend their money on survival gear they most likely will never get to use in a real emergency situation.
At least I've built a kickass armory in the mean time.

Attached: [HEAVY_METAL_STOPS].png (540x718, 287K)

I don't promote "survival gear" but I do recommend being prepared for SHTF regardless and that typically involves having an extra supply of basic essentials, arms for self-defense and becoming more self-sufficient.

it would be amazing if one day, you spontaneously began accepting responsibility in your own shortcomings, and stopped the infantile 'blame game's and boring, predictable 'victim statements'….

bitch

knock it off with the red text and the all caps.
It is silly and teenagerish.

t. niggers

the correct answer was:

People driven by the compulsory need to go around warning people about impending doom look more and more foolish with each passing day when the end never happens

This behavior is manifested by low self-esteem individuals who watch the news on TV and then run around asking people if they heard the latest news… Somehow they feel this will make them seem important, when everybody can find the same stories on the TV News at 6

Translation:

Inferiority complex and a low IQ

metal sucks, and it's ALSO the telltale signature of a male inferiority complex

a self perception of a lack of masculinity

blow me, videogame toddler

Q: does the cheesy 'macho' metal crappy music and the 'kickass armory' tiny penis compensation nonsense distract you from the overwhelming loneliness and prevent you from contemplating suicide when you wake up alone every morning?

much like your retrospective realization that you flushed a percentage of your life down the toilet with an 'irrational fear based upon your false belief that you knew more than you actually did'….

…do you think you'll eventually turn around and have an epiphany that the videogames played the biggest role in your sexual downward spiral?

Idk man I woke up with pussy in my face this morning so you gotta go back to the drawing board.

Attached: Disnigga.PNG (480x247, 266.73K)

I feel sorry for the troops were dumb enough to sign up for military service after 9/11, they're going to be fighting endless wars until the Empire collapses no doubt.

Oh look Russia hit a ISIS command post in Sept 2016 with cruise missiles and oops, killed British US Special Forces, IDF officers.

Now what were US and British and IDF officers doing in an ISIS command post in Aleppo??

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/

Attached: 30-israeli-intelligence-officers-killed-in-aleppo.jpg (600x350, 102.03K)

Hahaha, almost forgot about that incident. Thanks user.

Ironic because YOU ARE A ZOGBOT. Putin is a Zionist agent and works with Assad to keep Israel safe.

Youtube "the real truth about assad" if you want to stop living in confusion.

well nvm the kikes took it down. search "the real truth about assad zakah1" instead.

first of all
second of all
there's a difference between the rebels that are fighting against shithead Assad and ISIS who came in from the neighboring countries to spread their caliphate. I know you're just shilling for putin, but there are many stupid americans who will fall for this conspiracy bs that US is funding ISIS.

on google

anti-slide

nope

wy3w4t6 34q