Russia in mystery 'attacks' on diplomats in Cuba, China

Intelligence agencies investigating mysterious "attacks" that led to brain injuries in U.S. personnel in Cuba and China consider Russia to be the main suspect, three U.S. officials and two others briefed on the investigation tell NBC News.

The suspicion that Russia is likely behind the alleged attacks is backed up by evidence from communications intercepts, known in the spy world as signals intelligence, amassed during a lengthy and ongoing investigation involving the FBI, the CIA and other U.S. agencies. The officials declined to elaborate on the nature of the intelligence.

The evidence is not yet conclusive enough, however, for the U.S. to formally assign blame to Moscow for incidents that started in late 2016 and have continued in 2018, causing a major rupture in U.S.-Cuba relations.

Since last year, the U.S. military has been working to reverse-engineer the weapon or weapons used to harm the diplomats, according to Trump administration officials, congressional aides and others briefed on the investigation, including by testing various devices on animals. As part of that effort, the U.S. has turned to the Air Force and its directed energy research program at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, where the military has giant lasers and advanced laboratories to test high-power electromagnetic weapons, including microwaves.

Although the U.S. believes sophisticated microwaves or another type of electromagnetic weapon were likely used on the U.S. government workers, they are also exploring the possibility that one or more additional technologies were also used, possibly in conjunction with microwaves, officials and others involved in the government's investigation say.

The U.S. has said 26 government workers were injured in unexplained attacks at their homes and hotels in Havana starting in late 2016, causing brain injuries, hearing loss and problems with cognition, balance, vision and hearing problems. Strange sounds heard by the workers initially led investigators to suspect a sonic weapon, but the FBI later determined sound waves by themselves couldn't have caused the injuries.

This year, one U.S. worker in China was diagnosed with similar symptoms after hearing bizarre sounds in Guangzhou, and more from China are being tested.

The precise motive remains unclear, but the incidents have driven a wedge between the U.S. and Cuba that has led Washington to remove most of its diplomats and spies from the island. Early in the investigation, senior U.S. officials raised the possibility the illnesses were unintended consequences of some new spying technology
If Russia did use a futuristic weapon to damage the brains of U.S. personnel, it would mark a stunning escalation in Russian aggression toward Western nations, compounded recently by the use of a military-grade nerve agent to poison an ex-spy and his daughter in Britain. Although the full extent of the resulting diplomatic fallout is difficult to predict, a determination that Russia was behind the Cuba attacks would trigger outrage in Congress and foreign capitals and calls for an immediate, concerted response, especially as President Donald Trump faces continued questions about his willingness to challenge Russia and President Vladimir Putin.

In response to the incidents, the Trump administration last year issued a travel notice urging all Americans to stay away from Cuba and sharply reduced the number of U.S. diplomats posted to its embassy in Havana.

By September 2017, it appeared the attacks had stopped. But then new incidents were reported in April and May of 2018, leading to two new confirmed cases.

nbcnews.com/news/latin-america/u-s-officials-suspect-russia-mystery-attacks-diplomats-cuba-china-n908141

Attached: pulse-gun.jpg (863x485, 46.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Psychotronic Weapons, Electronic Harassment, Targeted Individuals, and Gang Stalking

Targeted individuals are people who are being secretly attacked via electronic means and high technology. Some call it Radio Frequency attacks. Gangstalking may also be used against a targeted individual (TI), to hasten his/her demise, or used to bear false witness, such that the TI ends up in prison, in a mental ward, or homeless.

Karen Melton-Stewart Quotes:

“I merely went to the NSA Inspector General for a legitimate reason, then found myself under illegal attack. That is when I stepped forward to say that NSA Security illegally slanders, stalks and harasses innocent people. Then I found out from others that this is just one small piece of the bigger horrifying picture[1].”
___
“When I worked [at the NSA] (1982-2010) I had no idea that there was an über-evil, anti-American side to NSA. Everything is highly compartmented… this protects secrets but of course is a perfect environment in which to hide elaborate criminal activity, especially when the NSA Security as well as other watch dog organizations were compromised in preparation for crimes of unfathomable reach and scope.[1]”
___
“I had said on an early interview that if the rank and file knew about the criminal stalking & DEWs they’d leave[1]…”
___
“They “shocked” us with various types, then settled into switching types of DEWs every 6-7 weeks. Ultrasonic, electromagnetic, heterodyning, microwave… others I can’t even name.[1]”
___
“In response to my own unfathomable targeting for not only no just or legal cause, but for evil, psychotic reasons by those clearly employed by and acting on behalf of the National Security Agency, I began researching organized stalking and electronic harassment and found that it led to the sinister workings of a shadow government usurping our own by obvious design and long term planning, and covertly harming more people than I could ever have imagined; one which not only blatantly ignores the Constitution, but sees American citizens as “things” that it owns and can do with as it pleases, a government infused with those from private industry who knowingly and singularly serve profit interests above those of our country and certainly our citizens, while laboring furiously to gut every protection we have, simultaneously propping up a gangrenous and dying vestige of our Constitutional Republic, hoping no one will notice until it is too late.

I feel that now is the time to present this letter, with as many signatories as possible, to as many in authority or of influence we can find, who still care about America, and are the philosophical and moral progeny of our Founding Fathers – men and women of conscience and courage who will fight the real enemy within.[2]”
___
“From 2006 to 2009 they ended up organizing a harassment and stalking campaign using NSA security personnel, and I know it was NSA security personnel and contractors because some of the nitwits forgot to take their NSA badges off when they were stalking and harassing me…[3]”
___
“They started coordinated aggressive driving attacks on me between my home and work.[3]”

When you are hit, keep moving or change your position. Plus use your palms and hands to cover the area that is hit until u feel it is gone.

Massage your head every part of it by pressing hard either by fingers or by your palms. These ways you can disrupt the beams. The beams can be only horizontal or vertical.

’ve been a TI for nine years-the last four have involved the high tech stuff (V2K, eye to hand coordination, crippling sciatica, lost thoughts, and a host of other physical, emotional, and mental invasions and hallucinations). The hardest part is their constant insistence that the abuse will never end-not until you die. The level of cruelty is sociopathic. I’m kept poverty stricken and isolated. I don’t get to check my email often but any encouragement, advice, or a kind word will be appreciated. It is difficult that no one believes you when you are sane and telling the truth.

Attached: scalartech12_04-psychotronic-weapons.gif (500x370, 26.44K)

So is my computer slowly driving me insane by emitting and energy I can't hear, see or feel?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-13-38-01.png (480x800, 270.05K)

If only you knew how bad things really were user. Electromagnetic attacks are common place today and ANY State actor can utilize them against specific targets. ALL electronics emit some kind of electromagnetic waves, but these State actors can remotely (using cell towers and other systems around local areas) manipulate those electromagnetic fields to make you dizzy and sick, sometimes increasing them to the point tumors will start to form within your own body. NOTE: all governments of 'civilized' nations have this ability to remotely target people in this way!

Note they've had this ability since the late 80s and began installing such capabilities all over within the early 90s when cell phones first started becoming popular use! Just wait till they install the 5G towers and they can bath the entire country in electromagnetic and RF waves!

Hey Neptune, I think we are on the verge of driving people up the wall like were were very soon. What do you think?

I just now stumbled into this thread

all I have to say about this subject is:
AMERICA was the country that
developed and perfected this
technology and technique

if anything, it's America who
uses it on a regular basis

however:
half-assed, fake diagrams like
are disinformation
and have NO SCIENTIFIC
INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER

sure, this technology is real…
but that diagram doesn't
have anything to do with
the legitimate technology

and it's not being used
on a massive scale, and
if the NSA is trying to
suggest their SIGINT
points a finger at Russia
you can be rest assured
it's a lie……………………….

the recent 'secret documents' that
were allegedly 'accidentally leaked'
that featured 'remote mind control'
were NOT scientific documents

they were not 'accidentally. leaked'

they were the insane, amateurish,
delusional, crappy quality MS Paint
bullshit graphics created by a very
disturbed schizophrenic man
named Supratik Saha.

he was unmedicated, and started posting shit on social media, making absurd claims about conspiracies, and mind control, posting his idiotic 'documents', and claiming he had converted to ISIS

Attached: tmp_13827-Dmyz7vDU4AAjIht868968529.jpg (1200x472, 139.34K)

Supratik Saha started going deeper and deeper off the edge, and his bizarre behavior became so crazy that he finally got noticed by FUSION, the third party company who collected info on possible troublemakers for the Dept of Homeland Security

Attached: tmp_13827-Screenshot_20180911-1650001651548824.png (1080x1920, 532.48K)

google SUPRATIK SAHA

he's completely insane

trust me: if they DIDN'T have him on a watchlist, I would question their ability to do their job

Attached: tmp_13827-Screenshot_20180911-165008667566605.png (1080x1920, 531.88K)

completely fucking insane

and not particularly intelligent

Attached: tmp_13827-Screenshot_20180911-1650441829729307.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

None of the shit you're talking about ever worked despite the alphabet agencies' best efforts.

In fact, the idea that a sonic frequency will do anything but damage the brain at most exposes your abject ignorance regarding how neurons even work. They work through chemical signals called neurotransmitters that are released in order to regulate neural impulses in a way that produces what we call the mind. Sound doesn't affect neurons unless you hit the natural frequencies of neural tissue, which will just produce damage to the cells. An interesting possibility for a weapon, not so much for mind control.

Attached: 1431740562113.gif (425x247, 1.64M)

tinfoil

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.06.21840488888.jpg (500x370, 91.64K)

EGG ZACK LEE !!

however, they have achieved minimal efficacy with microwave weaponry (of course) and subaudible tools

but it's still bullshit

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.08.381566976987.jpg (500x370, 87.51K)

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.12.481747230318.jpg (500x370, 67.96K)

"DEY COMTWOE-IN' MY BWAIN !!"

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.13.201223625304.jpg (500x370, 64.99K)

You're right that electromagnetic waves can cause cancer (generally variants of lymphoma, which are much more common among people who work on power grids and power infrastructure) but the idea that they can magically "manipulate" the waves into attacking you is the point where this becomes an accusation of secret magical government superscience.

*REMEMBER: THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS IDIOTIC 'DOCUMENT' TYPED 'DO-ABLE'

BOOOOUSHIT!!

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.16.05249557319.jpg (500x370, 89.38K)

you're absolutely correct

*carefully fashions a fedora out of aluminum foil*

Attached: tmp_13827-PicsArt_09-11-05.20.531012512295.jpg (520x371, 53.76K)

Its stems from the basic principles of electronic warfare:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_warfare

However one could dub it "hyper-directed electromagnetic warfare" which is just a more advanced way of targeting a person or group. It can even have similar effects as sonic weapons: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

An example of what kind of symptoms electromagnetic warfare may have are sever headaches, rashes, fever, muscular pain, a sense of burning or itching to the skin, loss of coordination and possibly negative psychological effects.

lately, I've seen a drastic increase
in the paranoid conspiracy
'doomsday' posting

I have some advice:

most people would suggest
atypical antipsychotics

not me……

you're not stupid
that's obvious

you've just got
a problem with
overthinking
everything

you need to find something
to occupy your time, to
distract you, to prevent
you from thinking so much

you should go volunteer somewhere
go help somebody for no reason
asking nothing in return……………

It works much better than any antidepressant

Just go out there and find somebody and help them… Within a mile from you right now, as we speak, there are dozens of people who could use a little bit of help… It might be a neighbor down the road who needs help raking leaves out of his front yard, or a family across the way who needs help organizing the garage…

It could be a little old lady who needs help carrying groceries, or maybe somebody on the side of the road who needs some help changing a flat tire

If you volunteered some of your time
Asking nothing in return
When you were done
You'd come home
And realize
That you
Are
HAPPIER THAN BEFORE

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES
THAT SUPRATIK SAHA WAS
NICE ENOUGH (and insane)
TO SHOW YOU

weirdo

Attached: tmp_13827-mind-control-11966816208.jpg (700x357, 61.41K)

AGAIN:

You've simply got too much time on your hands, and no stimuli in your life

You need to occasionally take a break from the computer and go out there into the real world and become involved in something

This was the most uninformed thing I've read all day, you are as ignorant as the user you replied to

on second thought……

forget the 'volunteer' advice

you need zyprexa

It's weird you are spending so much effort to convince a stranger of something, why do you care???
agent

AGAIN: ZYPREXA

I am
It's called:
THE FUCKING MAFIA

MAFIA :

a nonsensical, completely fabricated word

LA COSA NOSTRA :

the actual Sicilian term, meaning 'this thing of ours'

in the 1940s, Hollywood started making 'mobster movies', but they knew Americans were too stupid to remember or 'connect with' the term La Cosa Nostra

and when a low level studio employee suggested 'Mafia', (a word he literally made up off the top of his head) the studio executives loved it…..

YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR MEDS

Attached: tmp_13827-antipsychotic-drug-5-638965500742.jpg (638x479, 78.16K)

Attached: tmp_13827-img-sz-brain220588090.png (597x502, 92.32K)

Attached: tmp_13827-USP-1011-SR CARET12057094161.gif (500x477, 49.81K)

I know you.
You fucking Gang Stalking disinfo 3 letter spook.

LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE!!!!

McGovern was one of out lab rats back in the 80s

He thinks he's an artist and has a magic GF and lives in an old court house