Pizzag8: Fire Exposes Millionaire’s Network of Secret Tunnels Under Washington D.C. Suburb

Bethesda, MD — Ever since the beginning of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, rumors have abounded of a network of secret underground tunnels in which children are trafficked to the elite in Washington D.C. Now, although there were no tunnels found under the Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria, a network of tunnels was recently discovered that makes these rumors not so far fetched.

Daniel Beckwitt, a 27-year-old day trader who lived in Washington D.C. has recently been indicted on charges of second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. The charges stem from the death of 21-year-old Askia Khafra—who died digging tunnels for the millionaire under his D.C. home.

On September 10, 2017, a fire erupted at Beckwitt’s suburban home as Khafra worked in the basement. Khafra would be unable to escape and the discovery of his charred remains would lead to an investigation that would reveal the network of tunnels some 20 feet below the basement.

The secrecy involving the construction of tunnels sounds like something out of a Hollywood movie, involving blindfolds and misdirection.

As Boston.com reports, a police report says Beckwitt told investigators how he tried to preserve his project’s secrecy when he brought Khafra there. Beckwitt said he would rent a car, pick Khafra up and drive him to Manassas, Virginia, where he had the younger man don “blackout glasses” before driving him around for about an hour. Khafra spent days at a time working, eating and sleeping in the tunnels. He had his cellphone with him, but Beckwitt used internet “spoofing” to make it appear he was in Virginia, according to Montgomery County prosecutor Douglas Wink.

“These are the lengths the defendant went through in order to hide the truth from Askia Khafra as to where he was and to maintain the secrecy of these tunnels,” Wink said during a May 31 hearing.

renegadetribune.com/deadly-fire-exposes-millionaires-network-of-secret-tunnels-under-washington-d-c-suburb/

Attached: milltunnels-800x445.jpg (800x445, 89.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/national-news/2018/09/09/deadly-fire-exposes-wealthy-mans-secret-underground-tunnels
renegadetribune.com/comedian-actor-owen-benjamin-unloads-on-hollywoods-child-rapists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pizza isnt real you're just a paranoid drumpfkin right wing retard

sage sage sage

Attached: ccac947e84dbb6148783f4c539a91a6af98195908f8b1b672da2d0575c217ec9.jpg (699x919, 101.74K)

dude, you've been losing control lately

your paranoid delusions are
effecting the quality
of your life

I have determined that
you are becoming
a danger to
y o u r s e l f

and others

I'm going to arrange
an evaluation for you
it will only last for a few weeks

during this time
we are going to get
you stabilized on your
m e d i c a t i o n s

you are suffering from
a pronounced case of
delusionalfaggotitis

. . . . . . . . . and for your information

this 'tunnel fire' story happened
M O N T H S A G O

it's ironic that YOU would
show an interest in this
story, because it turns
out that Daniel Beckwitt
has paranoid schizophrenia
J U S T L I K E Y O U

I realize you're too much
of a pussy to show a pic
of yourself, but we all know
your facial expression
(or lack thereof)
resembles
Daniel
Beckwitt

Attached: tmp_4724-daniel-lewis-beckwitt1757411328.jpg (256x300, 9.3K)

why
does
everyone
here
faggots
constantly
???

If we can spend millions investigating the president over fake Russian collusion then we could spend a few shekels investigating pizzagate. To date not a single official investigation has happened.

Truth does not fear investigation.

dup btfo

Attached: worst-mutant-th.jpg (639x470, 83.49K)

Something needs to be worth investigating before this quote even comes close to becoming relevant. Investigations aren't cheap, and they take a long fucking time. Truth fears being $20 million in the hole because some boomers think "hotdog" is a synonym for "little child boy we're kidnapping and putting into sexual slavery"

U R I N E
I D I O T

WOW! Now THIS IS REAL NEWS!

apparently, truth fears atypical antipsychotics

because the truth is:
you're schizophrenic

idiot

You need an anti-psychotic. I don't know how you can have so much trust in the establishment Johnny.

It must be Johnny going senile. I don't even read his faggotly formatted ramblings.

lets use the non meme conspiracy site original story shall we?

"BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — The wealthy stock trader took elaborate steps to conceal the network of tunnels beneath his house in this Washington, D.C., suburb. Even the young man helping him dig them didn’t know where they were.

A year ago, a deadly fire exposed Daniel Beckwitt’s curious campaign to build an underground bunker for protection from a nuclear attack. Neighbors knew nothing about the tunnels before they heard Beckwitt’s screams and saw smoke pouring from the house where 21-year-old Askia Khafra (ASK-ee-uh KA-fruh) died that afternoon.

Maryland prosecutors portray Beckwitt, a 27-year-old millionaire, as a paranoid computer hacker who recklessly endangered Khafra’s life. In May, they secured Beckwitt’s indictment on charges of second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

Beckwitt’s lawyer calls Khafra’s death a tragic accident, not a crime. Defense attorney Robert Bonsib concedes Beckwitt is an “unusual guy” but says his client risked his own life in a failed attempt to rescue Khafra."

boston.com/news/national-news/2018/09/09/deadly-fire-exposes-wealthy-mans-secret-underground-tunnels

how can you do that over the internet?

Thanks user, great news story. I'm sure they'll try making up pathetic excuses to why this exists.

Can't have anyone know about your secret nuclear shelter that isn't built to withstand even regular bombs can we? ;)

good news….

the evaluation has been arranged

report to the psychiatric facility
first thing tomorrow

Yes, this is true, you filthy pedofaggot.

It's just like that subplot from Donnie Darko.

RE: TRUST THE ESTABLISHMENT

wrong. I don't trust ANYBODY

all I'm saying is:
this faggots tunnels had nothing
to do with your imaginary
pizzagate conspiracy nonsense

he is a paranoid schizophrenic
he was building the tunnels
because he was convinced
that a nuclear war is about
to occur

but it's NOT

not now
not soon
highly unlikely

trust?…………..
I learned a long
long time ago

trust is a
red carpet
to being
made a fool
out of

the fact that you were so
easily swayed, convinced
by amateurs that there's
a 'pizzagate conspiracy'
speaks volumes………….

1: about how gullible you are

2: that you are secretly fixated
on sexual molestation of kids

it sure was easy
for novice noobs
to convince you
about pizzagate

with absolutely no effort or proof

HOW THEY HOODWINKED YOU :

you were already predisposed
to being triggered by pedophilia

captain obvious

( this is the part where you try to tell me the evidence, even though you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever )

……. because you assume that other people are just as easily fooled as you

HINT :

The idea is to try to NOT make it so God damn obvious that you are secretly obsessed with and fixated on pedophilia

( because now we all wonder why you are fixated on sex with children )

Normal psychologically stable emotionally healthy people do not fixate on that subject

hint :

Once it becomes apparent that you have a fixation on sex with children, the next thing we notice is that you seem to feel disenfranchised, claiming it's a huge conspiracy, and you consider yourself to be one of the superheroes determined to save the world………….

*seek professional help*

the ONLY 'evidence' you've got is a series of far-fetched absurd claims you've read on various paranoid right-wing websites

Ridiculous insane hyperbole

And nothing more

Nothing real. Nothing tangible. No personal experience or Hands-On proof whatsoever

….. and that's simply
not good enough……

Anybody can read a ridiculous article about a flat Earth, and suddenly consider themselves to be experts

anybody can watch a YouTube video
about the Moon being a hologram
and suddenly, they're a
conspiracy expert

Innuendos means nothing

typo:

innuendo*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but you're NOT fixated on a flat earth

you're NOT obsessed with the moon

no sir…….. not you

for some reason, you are fixated on sex with children

tsk tsk tsk

HOW TO MAKE SOMEBODY MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELF:

- use their sense of disenfranchisement
against them

- use their fixation on pedophilia

- use their gullibility regarding Trump

- mix together, put in over, and enjoy

she lost you faggot. at least look your president in the eye while you gargle is cock as he tells you no other president has gotten a blowjob in history

Do these kikes know what murder even is?

So what am I eating right now? Checkmate.

your self-paved expressway to
DIVERTICULITIS?

children DO get molested

baby seals get clubbed

innocent men sit on death row

corporations swindle

politicians lie

babies die of cancer

life isn't fair

THERE IS NO PIZZAGATE

t. CIAnigger

nope

DEA

the first time I assisted a
federal agency, it was the
GBI

Special Field Agent Barry Slade
was my connection……………….

then, he connected me with the DEA

several gigs for them
subsequently, I assisted
multiple local jurisdictions

but no…. never the CIA

and I'm not joking about the DEA

It's the first I've heard of it. Excellent post OP. Thanks.

Keep them coming.

And the "evening's entertainment" consists of bringing over some 9 year olds for an 11PM pool party.

the Zig Forums reply space
is the blank paper

your words are
the. inkblot

Rorschach Royale

Andrew, please…

renegadetribune.com/comedian-actor-owen-benjamin-unloads-on-hollywoods-child-rapists/

"rumor" rigggghhhtt

Attached: zEpnc6KHltR5GTC7O7c02q8sLh01YsQ2IFZKEaopYeE.png (1024x546, 320.46K)

but it's true

dude, you'll fall for ANYTHING

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht

if Zig Forums really is owned by a 3 letter agency, I just want to be the first to say I have no problem if you pay the retard that keeps shitting up these threads a visit

This.
I almost never say this, but where the flying fuck are the mods? It's not even flaming or trolling or anything, it's just straight up schitzophrenic spam.

>assumes Neptune does not work for (((the agency)))

Attached: 88b392130be371d193c3be235fd99e790e4b335f607fbaed4a5390d4a035a4c9.jpg (438x438, 46.48K)