I have a crazy story to share, and due to it's nature I can't share all the details...

I have a crazy story to share, and due to it's nature I can't share all the details. I feel like I fell straight into hell but just before the fires consumed me an angel pulled me onto a ledge and and I'm not out of he'll but he's protecting me. Let me explain, I'll have to be a bit vague but I'll give selective details in following posts.

I was an avowed agnostic. I liked religious people but didn't actively believe. Many negative experiences directly with Christianity as a child turned me off to it, as well as other things. My family was extremely religious though. I've always kept my nose clean, never been arrested, no drugs, well liked by those who know me. I lived as an utter recluse though.

Last month I was arrested. My charges are… unique. Without being specific, I did something legal but attention grabbing which I couldn't be charged with so they looked for anything else they could get me on and came up with 17 felonies… So far. They killed my dog, I was extradited across the country, nearly took a month, nearly died in transport as it took nearly a month and they didn't provide us healthy food, good hygiene, clean environments, comfortable temperatures, virtually any sleep or any medical care. Jail itself wasn't nearly as bad, but I was so utterly crushed and hopeless with no where else to turn I turned to God. I begged for any help at all. I begged for a way out, I promised i'd build endless churches if he'd save me. It kept coming up inside, most of the prisoners werr religious too and it turned out to be an easy way to make friends. Just profess faith. I wouldn't even say that, just that I was trying and reading from a bible. I read random verses, kept getting stuff like Job, the death of Samson, etc.

Long story short, I and my family are extremely poor, I expected a public defender and a prison sentence but a few days after I finally reached the state I was extradited too, after a system mix up prevented me from being permitted any phone calls and with no money and my debit card expiring the month I was arrested, I had nothing, but to my surprise while I was in my family worked tirelessly. They found a firm to help me, they paid my bond, which I'm told was shockingly low, they reached out to everyone who knew me. Everyone pitched in, even my landlord paid my bail and refused to charge me rent until when and if I was back. Remembering this always makes me tear up.

So I made bond but I couldn't leave the state I was extradited to, and even if I could I can't afford two cross country plane tickets a month. The ironic thing is this whole thing brought our family closer together. Me and my brother both have a lot of reasons to be mad at her, he'd cut her off completely, I still took care of her but hadn't told her I loved her in years.

Unable to leave the state my brother found me a homeless shelter, a religious homeless shelter that's also a treatment program for addictions, a men's crisis center. Strict, but good food. My brother believes taking part in their program will help my case.

Attached: 423a8ea16d0796e8475ca30a371c99d40f4f746beef263ec340d69db78f1c645.jpg (558x558, 39.62K)

Now, I can't go into the details, but I will tell you this… I have to wear a gps ankle monitor as part of the terms of my bond. I'm on house arrest at this shelter. Why? There is a girl involved. I didn't rape, threaten, beat or in any other way you could imagine harm her… But I am head over heels in love with her… And she won't be 18 for two months… And I am just a smidge. Last I was told her family stuck her in a nuthouse, I'm not allowed to have any contact with her and it's driving me crazy that I could lose her.

I know I have bigger things I should be worried about, my attorney tells me I have enough charges that if the judge wanted to I could get life, but as usual i've been obeying the rules and waiting.

I've been trying to re-embrace my childhood faith, buy I don't think I feel it yet. I pray on occasion, plead to god for help, say grace, and participate in all the church stuff here at this shelter, of which there is A LOT. Like two sermons a day along with morning bible verses, bible classes, and every staff member being a preacher. It's… almost too much to be honest, but I can feel the faith of the people here is genuine. They have the love of god in them.

OP, I am truly curious about what you do have done. I surmise you might be under the threat of tptb so you cannot speak up. I have prayed for you to not be forsaken in the darkness at the hands of the enemy but be delivered safely into the fold once more.

Same things happened to most of us. God called to us who are in their darkest hours. So rest assured, that you have a brother in us all, have a friend in Jesus, and leave everything in His hands.

God preserves you, brother.

Terry, is that you?

Nope.

I don't know how much I can legally discuss while the case is ongoing, and I certainly don't want to say something that can be used against me like claiming guilt for something I'm innocent of, but once the case is over and if my attorney clears it I plan to post the whole story on one of the boards here, because it concerns threads I used to make there a long time ago. No, nothing involving kids, drugs, stalking, gore, family or animals (these were the guesses last time I madd a thread about this.)

Thank you for your prayer.

Come back when you can.

Have prayed and will continue to pray for you when I can.

crazy story man

forgot to say that i am also praying for you to not to have a harsh sentence and that God touches the judges heart. oh and

make sure theyre Orthodox churches

I just figured i'd work until I had enough money to do it, and then i'd set up a charity and look doe communities where there were enough Christians for a congregation but no church and then contact local clergy and offer to pay for the construction or seek out churches damaged by one means or another and pay for their repair and improvement.

As St. Paul says, the three gifts we have are faith, hope, and charity, but the most important is charity. To put off the old man and to put on the new, that radically transformed man of selfless love, that is our life's work. That isn't a quick task, but even if you can't do big things for your Father in heaven, just start doing little things with great love and that love will be repayed ten fold.

Only in Jewmerica apparently.

This is what happens when the nations livelihood revolves around maniacal lawyerism and excessive legalism so much it became the desecration of justice and freedom.

It's slightly more complicated than that, I think my charges are bull but they are things which technically transpired. I wish I could just say what it is.

I found that among the inmates I did tell, the ones I told every thing to were sympathetic and said my actions were clearly out of love while the ones I tries to keep it secret from made it out like I was a horrible monster.

Just taking a guess, you’re an American that got caught with an underage gf and her parents flipped out because that’s apparently pedophila, right?
You lost to the justice system, however what you lost is nothing compared to what you’ve gained in faith. I wish the best for you and hope you have a good future ahead of you

Close enough, but the details and full extent of things are different.

Not sure if that is the case applicable in the United States of Babylon, but if both are under-aged e.g. teenagers. And then the man has his birthday before his girlfriend, all shits are pretty much flipped in terms of mad legalism practised over there as soon as he blows his cake.

That’s basically what it is
United States of Babylon isn’t that true, we have our own Sodom and Gomorrah too in the form of California, isn’t that great?

15 year age difference…

Are you the guy who ran off with the autistic girl trying to marry her? I think I saw a news article about you a few weeks back user.

You could always pull a David and run away 1 samuel 19:10-12
Granted the united corperations of (((babylon))) own most of the world. So the places to flee to would be iran, syria, and north korea.

God no, also my name hasn't been released yet.

I don't have the money, skills or inclination to flee. If I do leave the country it will be legally, if the US becomes ublivable.

It already is ublivable, you are walking to your death.

OP here, been a while since I was able to read this thread.

You know how I said when I started trying to rekindle my faith I just started reading random bible verses? After all the tragic stuff about people suffering when I was asking for a solution to my problem, my situation, and potential accusations that I will likely face in the future I found a verse I believe was in Corinthians, though since the I have yet to find the same translation again.

It said marriage was the key to cleansing sexual impurity, and also that in a marriage as long as we were committed to eachother one person being saved counted for their partner and they would both go to heaven.

I was just wondering if this wad a good path to pursue. I wanted marriage before all this madnrss started, and I've been praying that at the end of all this I still end up married to her. Is this a good goal? Will it cleanse any seeming impurities in the relationship?

Also, I got special permission from my PO to attend a church on sundays. I tried the closest one first, but it was Episcopalian and after googling all their policies I'm not going back there. The other two that are easiest to get to are baptist and full gospel. My brother wants me to try a Lutheran one. Suggestions?

Also, I switched bibles. Only kind they had around here were new living translation. The last church I went to was giving out King James version, and I prefer that translation. Additionally, with funds tied up at the moment I was looking at engagement ring options and thought i'd try this set we had talked about getting ages ago, the Song of Solomon set. I found rings with all these different romantic inscriptions and couldn't decide which would be best, but when I got that new bible i opened it up and thr very first page I saw was the song of solomon. Reading it, the original inscription was the one I found there, my beloved is mine and I am his. I feel like this is god encouraging me along with the marriage idea.

Before anything else, let us make one thing clear…
I will assume that you are a woman, if you are a man I hope it is a typo. If not and you are a sodomite, please come forth, let there be no false witness here as you are and always under the gaze of our Lord and so do we all.

About the church, go with the one that you think calls to you most or BEGOME ORDODOG. You want to follow Christ, not church. On marriage and sexual impurities, I would redirect you to this thread , they can give better answers there. And about the last part. Somehow, we do all feel that. When you are in deep trouble and then go to church or read the bible, the verses/sermon seemed to be directly pointed at you. I think that is no coincidence.

The ring is for her, although I would intend to get the companion ring to wear as well. Hers says "and I am his" mine would say "and I am here".

This phone picks the oddest auto corrects.

Both are mentioned in the scripture, which is largely Solomon and his lover describing one another, with Solomon amusingly focusing on her eyes and breasts in particular.

Bump.

17 felonies? Is it due to misunderstandings?

I feel like answering that would give too much information on the case… Okay, imagine someone was in a car accident, and the way he did it drew a ton of media attention and angered a lot of people but was for the large part somehow legal, so they couldn't charge him for the accident but they had to get him for something, so they went over everything with a fine-toothes comb, and charged him for every single random thing they could think of. Busted taillights, child endangerment, failure to yield, jaywalking, and so on.

Are you the Charlottesville guy

No. I can say that much at least. What did he… No, don't tell me, someone will misread and assume it's me.