Dalai Lama Shocks The Globalists: 'Europe Belongs To Europeans, Not Migrants'

The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, said Wednesday that "Europe belongs to the Europeans" and that refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them.

Speaking at a conference in Sweden's third-largest city of Malmo, home to a large immigrant population, the Dalai Lama – who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989 – said Europe was "morally responsible" for helping "a refugee really facing danger against their life".

"Receive them, help them, educate them… but ultimately they should develop their own country," said the 83-year-old Tibetan who fled the capital Lhasa in fear of his life after China poured troops into the region to crush an uprising.

"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans," he said, adding they should make clear to refugees that "they ultimately should rebuild their own country".

Revered by millions of Buddhists around the world, and regarded by his many supporters as a visionary in the vein of Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King, the Dalai Lama was speaking three days after the far-right populist party Sweden Democrats made gains in the country's general election on Sunday.

The anti-immigration party came in third, behind Prime Minister Stefan Lofven's Social Democrats and the opposition conservative Moderates in the Nordic nation which in 2015 took in the highest number of asylum seekers per capita in Europe.

archive.fo/jMOwH
france24.com/en/20180912-dalai-lama-says-europe-belongs-europeans

Attached: Dalai Lama Shocks The Globalists.jpg (652x338, 30.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/china.html
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I say this as a Christian, you are a better man than the Pope of the Vatican who protects pedophiles. I'd much rather listen to the Dalai Lama speak then any of the faithless, soulless corrupt 'leaders' we have 'representing' us.

Amen.

Mr. Dalai Lama tell America and Israel to stop destabilize the refugees' countries.

He should say this too, or maybe he already has and the media won't report it.

He's a Tibetan nationalist. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Of course, by "Europeans" he wasn't implying White people. Just people who were born and raised in Europe vs migrants from shithole countries.

He knows that the devils who laid waste to his own land and have assiduously attempted to destroy his own people and his own culture are the very same devils scheming and plotting to destroy our people and our culture.

jewwatch.com/china.html

Attached: jew.JPG (1179x1830, 310.8K)

Europeans are white, you fucking idiot.

it's really not surprising that you believe in 'god', AND you can't spell the word THAN correctly

not exactly.

Europeans are mutated niggers from
the Caucasus Mountains……………….

Europeans are like salamanders
that have been in a mammoth cave
albinos with no eyes

mutated pieces of shit

Since when?
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

/ourguy/

you have no culture

unless you consider
videogaming your way
into effemininity to be a
'culture'

I'd be bitter, too…………..

if I was like you….
and my genetic legacy
was failure

Half correct. Europeans and Asians are the result of Homo sapiens who interbred with Neanderthals. True blacks do not posses any neanderthal heritage.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416

ditto

Those Chinese Jews really fucked Asia up

Since the characteristics of whitey became so distinct from the other races, shitskin. Wanna argue semantics all day or would you rather get back to taking your wife's son out to collect a welfare check while your wife is porked by jamal?

Attached: 7dbf95331ce9832ba9c497c105b43f13782abbb8cc0a64e967d19d58843da998.jpg (2048x1295, 576.83K)

kek

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Attached: e17314b4892e80c325765adfb2743554aea27b9c99529966a7fa30a1f7a3ba5d.jpg (480x381, 14.63K)

makes perfect sense

Yeah, it's quite the new low for you, isn't it, faggot?

Attached: a4f2337c0c6b3b2d9cf9b6820335a4379269a7e33bf9f9970fe66551f9f52cec.png (182x397, 98.93K)

I think it is not the worst idea to listen to a guy who has been initiated into the Vajrayogini Red Tara Kurukulla tradition, and much more..

Attached: a8cebcaeb1ebaa24104d46218d835530.jpg (603x903, 130.84K)

u jelly

(((Francis))) is not the pope.

do you want some spiritual advice? do you really want some spiritual enlightenment? do you really really want it? … me too.

just know when to ditch a bad scene. if bombs and shit are going off then its best to get the fuck out. pay attention to the leader that takes over said country you got run out of. if its a big jerk in charge with terrible laws then don't go back. plenty of places you can live you life in peace. just do a bit of research before you immigrate. find your good times.

Attached: normal human behavior.jpeg (540x504, 106.59K)

Lots of people mix that one up, but it doesn't make his whole argument moot. Non Europeans should go to their countries of origin so they can live in it and be happy. If their goal is to change Europe into being more like their home land, then it's not welcome. It's no more welcome for them to do that, than it is for Europeans to go to their shit holes and make it more European, right?

wow

do not forget to praise tmh shalam washhashi and brothers of the millstone, etc etc. Da evil so called white esau edomite blah blah we wuz kangs n sheeit

Buddhism is the only non-shit religion left

Attached: 1504558757954.jpg (720x720, 288.54K)

He's also a Buddhist and they hate the fuck out of Muslims

Attached: typo.jpg (720x529, 58.39K)

Attached: f8b0e229f14554691dbc3d542c3fb4d84ac955d81bedc43977e1226133740275.jpg (720x529, 76.58K)

This isnt a shock.
Liberals have hated the Dalai Lama for a while now

freaking news

What about Taoism?

Well that's an interesting turn of events

Attached: anime girl giggles.png (655x719, 160.88K)

Chinese and Europeans out of South Africa.
Middle-Easterns out of Europe.

Let America be "land of the free," where anyone can settle. America has no heritage: It must be built. It must be the land where anyone can live.

But allow Europe to be European, and the Asian lands to be Asian, and the African lands and Mid-East lands belong to those whose skin matches the level of sun.

The sun is above us all, and it is the sun that determines our land.

Dark skin: Go south.
Light skin: Go north.

That's the way of the sun.

But they will be begging us to be growing their food when we leave

aloha snackbar

no the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

Attached: retarded_sun_by_gsusram-d30ftjt.jpg (546x397, 27.75K)

Attached: where_do_you_think_we_are.jpeg (480x360, 15.86K)

deport all aliens back to their galaxies of origin. our spiritual leader demands it.

Attached: abell-370-buffalo-inset.jpg (700x797, 83.35K)

this is Zig Forums, if you find a normal human on here, he won't be here for long and probably never again.

you! get the fuck out of our country and build your own shit. now!

Attached: burger-king.jpg (600x600, 50.63K)

He opposes ethnic replacement because his own country is a victim of it.

Attached: when tibet is full of chinese.jpg (593x302, 55.7K)

I am gay

and I type like a faggot

who sucks many cocks

gib me amerikka raycis wypipo

K den.

true news