Pussy pass:Bronx teacher blows 14-yr-old gets 10 years probation,no jail,keeps job

Bronx high school teacher who admitted to performing oral sex on her 14-year-old student won’t face jail time — and she might even return to the classroom.

Dori Myers, 30, last month pleaded guilty to criminal sex act for the Nov. 2016 incident at her former workplace, New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, where she taught social studies.

Myers’ heinous crime, which reportedly happened multiple times, was discovered after another teacher found out by way of the victim’s friend.

On Wednesday, Judge Michael Obus sentenced the woman to 10 years' probation and found her to be a Level 1 sex offender. Prosecutors had asked the judge to sentence Myers to a minimum of two years in prison.

As part of her plea agreement at Manhattan Criminal Court, Myers also got to keep her teaching certificate

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/ny-dori-myers-bronx-teacher-sentenced-probation-20180912-story.html#

Attached: dori-1f1a.jpg (980x918, 80.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/368828-The-VAWA-The-Duluth-Model-Feminism-and-the-politicization-of-domestic-violence
noosayoghurt.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excuse me, someone forgot to put the pedophilia label on this case. Could anyone be so nice and inform CNN's internal pedo accuser branch to go into action, and also start the social media pedo witch hunt on her ass? Where are the pitchforks, ladies? There is a vicious child abuser loose in your midst. Hello? Anyone there?

i wonder if a mtf tranny would get a pussypass for blowing a kid

The correct term would be diversity enrichment of a minor. I bet they plan to add this to a pre-school curriculum any day now, right after free bleeding and fisting your homo lover the clean way.

'pussy pass' = a man who's jealous that he's not a woman

I'm sorry that you are unhappy being male… I'm sorry that you are jealous, and you want to be treated like a woman…

Try it and report your findings.

poor pussy-whipped Andy, sleeping in the doghouse again

you're uneducated, aren't you?

sex with a 16 year old would be classified as ephebophilia….

not pedophilia

actually, I'm still laying in my bed, having just woken up 30 minutes ago….

it's extremely comfortable…. Wendy is asleep next to me, and our three cats are laying by my feet….

life is good

too bad nature dictated a difference in the genders billions of years before you were born, right?…

the unimaginable injustice of it all….
from lions to ants, how UNFAIR that males and females have differing roles on this planet….

life is unfair, huh?

perhaps in your next life, you'll be born in another dimension where there are no females, and every man is homosexual

but until that day arrives, it appears that here you are, on planet earth, where things have been the same since the beginning of time, and MEN ARE MEN, and WOMEN ARE WOMEN, and men cater to women, and we protect them and favor them.

I've got some advice:
if you want to get the same special consideration as a woman, simply continue behaving exactly like like you have been….

because you're more effeminate than any woman I've ever seen

She should at least be fired over this, not allowed to work around underage students. I don't think this is rape, but it is borderline child molestation, or sex with an underage adolescent.

MGOTWs are more effeminate than any other male I've seen here

Nice

Really makes you think.

darn those women, right?

it sucks how they get treated like women!!!……

why can't YOU be treated like a woman?

right?

news flash!!
you already are
treated like one

correct !!

Men Going Their 'Own' Way, my ass

as if they're the first
men to go to a gay bar

hahahahaha you sissy

dude, if you think heterosexuality damages young men, then it's obviously YOU who has the significant issues with trust and mental and emotional damage

molested much ?……

Q: why didn't you
fight back?

Most likely it was consent, if I were his age I'd likely wish for a bj from her too. However, it is child molestation regardless if consented to. She should at the very minimum be punished for that by being fired and told to stay away from minors.

At 14 unlikely, if he was 11 or 12 very well could be the case. Either way this was sex with an underage student which should have some kind of strict punishment. Child molestation, again.

you ARE aware that you could've resisted, right?…. you could've made it stop by simply yelling for help, refusing to participate, telling your molester that you would tell the police…

but you didn't fight back, and now you are an adult with significant issues with trust and mental and emotional damage…….

it makes one assume
you may have enjoyed it

well, aren't you the newest member of the Justice League?

dude, when I was 16 (a month before I turned 17) an absolutely Gorgeous 36 year old registered nurse named Joy grabbed me by my sleeve and quite literally dragged me to her car…

literally dragged me…..

we got in her car, and she drove me to her house, where she fucked me SO HARD and sensually and violently and brilliantly that my eyeballs almost fell out of my head….

you could correctly say that Joy raped me…..

it was wonderful….

I never left. Joy kept me as her live-in boytoy for four years…..

too bad you're so inexperienced

She got off easy. She's lucky for that. Many don't end up so lucky after molesting a child.

Whatever. Lucky you I guess. This has nothing to do with the article.

trust me, Sally…………………

your morals and self-righteous opinions are bred from ignorance and a lack of real world experience

I showed up here 5 years ago, unknown from image boards and never used social media ever. I've lived in the real world all my life, I'm retired now so I have time to sit next to my computer and chat with you folks. I'm just stating my honest opinion. She was lucky she got away with what she did. Most end up in prison.

I don't give a flying fuck about this article (and my post had EVERYTHING to do with the topic)

the only thing that interested me about this article was the term 'pussy pass' …..

any adult male who actually uses the term 'pussy pass' is a jealous wimp, who refuses to accept his role as a man

I stand corrected

and I can live with that

PUSSY PASS :

you're god damn right they get a pass

welcome to planet earth

So Johnny, what kinda coffee you like to brew man? I love the Ruta Maya beans myself, a dark roast!

I wish i got "raped" by my hot as fuck teacher when i was a little shit.

I brew my coffee from used chewing tobacco

at only 16, I bet he got off easier and faster

not as lucky as him

Mate I never post on this garbage board but you really need to fucking die

That's all he has in his "life".

Dude, that sounds horrible but I might be wrong. Does it actually taste good?

it tastes a lot like chewing tobacco and saliva

Attached: tmp_23174-cebedc1d94b86f1c3ae128090ff4debe677300140.jpg (800x400, 29.37K)

I call it 'nature's brew', because it brews itself in an empty Pepsi bottle

Attached: tmp_23174-Ak22yVwCQAA5WYa1427260449.jpg (600x803, 40.89K)

this is all I have………

in my 'life'

poor kid

Attached: tmp_4900-PicsArt_09-15-10.47.071631924947.jpg (980x918, 133.13K)

In the eyes of the law the only number that matters is the entrance to adulthood. Furthermore the pedo witch-hunt doesn't give a flying fuck what term you put up in your defense. So stop slithering yourself away from your responsibilities and start fighting for the injustice that is done to you, by the abuse of the term pedophilia. And of course…keep your hands away from underage kids.

I've fucked so many teenaged girls in my life, dude….

not anymore, of course because I'm old as fuck and I'm married….

but when I was younger, I literally fucked hundreds of teenaged girls (not exaggerating….. hundreds)

and guess what?… I never hit on them, they all hit on me…

I couldn't give less of a damn what labels you call me, because your beliefs are your problem, not mine….

in fact, I married a 16 year old girl. we were married for 16 years, ironically

fuck the eyes of the law

They forgot to put rape her victim multiple times in their title.

She's moderately attractive. I'd say the penalty should be based on how traumatized the victim is going to be which for any straight kid (who cares about fags) is based on how attractive the woman molesting them is.

She should be free of all charges tbh. Super hot women should get prizes. Ugly women should get a bullet. Well, that should happen regardless of whether they actually molest any kids. Killing ugly women is the number one cure to feminist radicalism.

the last underaged girl I fucked was Kaitlyn, right after I was released from prison….

however, my wife and I fucked an 18 year old chick together AND a 19 year old together later that year, so that still counts as 'teenagers'

It says 14 year old right in the title. Learn to read faggot.

and they forgot to give you testicles in the womb, apparently

You sound like a real winner, user.

OOOPS I mistyped….

my bad, sissyboy….

sex with a 14 year old is ephebophilia

Neptune…I talk about stupid people who put a silly name on an age range to avoid being called a pedophilia. We both come from a time where lusting after teenage pussy was the norm, so your underage escapades don't really have anything to do with the problems we're facing today.

Also by now you should've been able to spot my type of shitposting from miles away and yet you always fall right into my trap, old man.

Attached: Yep me once again..jpg (320x240, 53.63K)

Johnny, please show us a picture of Wendy would you?

a pedophile

Is this Wendy?

Attached: 291nla.jpg (458x365, 57.77K)

AGAIN, JUNIOR:

I don't give a shit about this 'article', because the story itself does not interest me in the least… The only reason I'm here is to ridicule fully grown adult men who use the term 'pussy pass', because any psychologically stable heterosexual male knows that planet Earth always gives a pussy pass to the females of any species

I post pictures of Wendy all the time. She left for work already, so I can't take a timestamp for you… Much like Joy, the 36 year old woman who repeatedly molested me over the course of four years, from the age of 16 to 20, Wendy's also a registered nurse….

But I post photographs of her all the time

NATURE'S PUSSY PASS:

It happens across the board with thousands of species, but let me give you just one example of how nature gives a 'pussy pass' to females, because that's the way life works :

BIRDS:
The male bird is the one with the colorful feathers, while the female has muted colors… in this way, in case the birds are attacked by a predator, the male stands out, and it because he is actually expendable, the predator will go after him, while the bland muted female manages to blend into the background and escape…. BECAUSE SHE'S THE FEMALE…. she's the nurturer, the mother….

I'm sorry if this offends you, but unfortunately this system has been working perfectly for billions of years before you were born, and it's going to continue for billions of years after you're gone….

That's just the way the world works, and it works perfectly… That's how you were created, in a system where men defend women and we cater to them and we open doors for them and carry their groceries… We Are Men… We are not women… We have specific roles, just like they do…

If you don't like this system, they have special night clubs for people like you, we're men get to play the role of women, and they rub up against other men on the Dance Floor, and they perform oral sex on each other in the men's room

My misogyny power level is over 9000 after reading this. We need to back to treating women as property.

Shut up Johnny. She doesn't like old homeless faggots so no, she won't let you lick her front hole while she sucks off that 14 year old.

WHERE*

speech to text typo

correction:
if anything, MEN are the 'property'

( you're just bent out of shape because no woman wants to own you )

Attached: tmp_27131-IMG_20180915_1126542134549455.jpg (1076x585, 33.15K)

AGAIN :

They have special night clubs for men like you, where you will find no females at all, and they play deep thumping house music… there are lots of other men who share your same beliefs, shirtless and sweaty, more than happy to rub up against you while you dance together to the undulating rhythm….

So there's no reason for you to feel alone

Attached: tmp_27131-IMG_20180915_1130581770593678.jpg (1051x762, 73.34K)

any 'man' who is jealous because women get preferential treatment, somehow feeling that he also deserves a 'pussy pass' is INDEED a fucking pussy

hint: Wendy has fucked WAAAYYY more girls than you (trust me) and they were a lot hotter than any girls you could get…

she was a 'lipstick lesbian' for 11 years until I met her….

Attached: Wendy Neptune.png (960x1280, 1.08M)

Of all the things I have done in my life so, I can honestly say I have to ride some of the greatest pleasure from catering to women, putting them on a pedestal, bending over backwards for them…

It's very rewarding, and the benefits definitely outweigh any of the drawbacks

In fact, that's exactly how I ended up emptying my testicles into over 600 of them in my life… Around 575 whose names I actually asked beforehand, and countless dozens whose names I never even bothered to ask at all before fucking the shit out of them…

Catering to women and giving them special consideration over men is the exact technique I used to have children…

see, perhaps you don't understand so let me explain it to you fully:

men don't have vaginas
men have penises……

If you didn't show a preference to females over other males, it would be a clear indication that you are homosexual….

thanks for letting me clear that up

I hope it will help you in the future

NATURE'S PUSSY PASS :

For absolutely no reason at all, I just called my wife Wendy on the phone, and interrupted her at work, simply to tell her that I love her very much…..

oh, the INJUSTICE!!!

Wendy does photography, and she's about to start trying this technique of developing her pinhole photography with COFFEE & LEMON JUICE, instead of the chemicals that are normally used

Attached: tmp_18371-IMG_20180915_1200511913135380.jpg (1079x1362, 389.45K)

Did you just came to the West? Shit like this happen all the time here. Wamen just flash their pussy pass and get away with crimes that were they a man would do lengthy prison sentences.

The West is one fucked up place. Over here in domestic disputes cops always arrest the man even if the woman is clearly in the wrong. The West follows the Duluth model which was invented by feminists when dealing domestic violence cases—to feminists cunts can do no wrong.

please feel free to list these alleged multiple domestic disputes where cops arrested the man even though the women were clearly in the wrong….

and not just some generic generalization

I want you to back up your claim with documentation….. otherwise, you're full of shit

Seriously where were these teachers when I was 14? There were so many before I even hit puberty and there seems to be many after I got out of high school, WHAT FUCKING GIVES?! AT LEAST I WAS ABLE TO KEEP A FUCKING SECRET

The Duluth Model goes by the philosophy that whoever is stronger in a domestic violence dispute must be in the wrong. Given that men are typically stronger than women, yes, this means that many men have been arrested for the domestic violence of their own wife.
sott.net/article/368828-The-VAWA-The-Duluth-Model-Feminism-and-the-politicization-of-domestic-violence
Either way, whenever someone posts evidence, don't you usually just pretend to not understand it or say it's nonsensical without giving any reason why?

Nah, he normally starts spamming pictures and insults until your argument is drowned out. But you have to forgive him…he is clinging to a time that is lost forever, while his body is betraying him every step of the way.

I understand completely……………

I understand that you
could only produce
ONE example…….

'always' once, right?

One more example than you've produced for anything you say.

Plus, Duluth Models are so fucking sexy, that you can't blame the cops for siding with them.

Attached: tmp_24024-PicsArt_09-15-01.58.16533160535.jpg (306x423, 56.03K)

And yet I was easily able to produce this piece of evidence proving conclusively that hermaphrodites can also be down syndrome

Attached: tmp_28187-PicsArt_09-15-02.02.321578491004.jpg (423x306, 28.62K)

you see what I did there?

Why this never happen to me anones;-;

Take the black pill, white man.

In essence, I suggested that you have both male and female genitalia, and I went even further by asserting that you have Down syndrome……

Pretty cool, huh?

Thanks a lot

Now I will never be able to achieve an erection without vomiting

Looks like Judge Michael Obus liked this pedophile a lot!

looks like you didn't like your GED very much… Because you don't seem to understand the definition of the word pedophile….

Strange, considering how
that exact subject has been
covered extensively in this
thread already……………….

But that's okay, because they've been overdiagnosing attention deficit disorder for a long time now, so you'll be able to blend into the woodwork really easily

Fortunately for you, skin tone isn't really an issue, because they produce those Onahole jack off tubes with a very unrealistic silicone dye……

What the fuck, this sounds like you were kidnapped. Did your parents notify the police when you turned up missing?

see, when I was 15 I got hired as a doorman at a nightclub in Atlanta

When I was 16, I was standing in front of the nightclub carding people

Joy walked out of the club,. saw me, grabbed my sleeve, and I officially became her fucktoy

I've ALWAYS looked older than I was, which explains why I appear to be 150 years old now. when I was 15, everybody assumed I was 30….

I was already going to that nightclub regularly, so when Rick Frommer the owner asked me if I'd like to be the doorman, I said, "hell yeah. I may as well be drinking for free!"

Even a black onahole is superior to a white one.

whatever you say……

in this pic, which is a Photoshop
from a James Bond poster, I've
used a photo of myself when
I was 16…………………………………

whatever you say, dude

Attached: tmp_16531-1464666615420347237039.png (1280x720, 176.28K)

isn't you critiquing women a lot like a sea turtle critiquing an air intake valve on a jet fighter ?

Attached: tmp_16531-PicsArt_07-01-09.08.321381553870.jpg (2643x1982, 236.76K)

…always a white woman…usually from the south

you like yogurt ?

you should try a brand
called NOOSA. it's so
fucking delicious

I'm serious. it's fucking
A M A Z I N. G

noosayoghurt.com/

Attached: tmp_24397-Screenshot_20180915-1453132037070239.png (1080x1920, 540.4K)

no, if i was into eating live bacteria, i'd be a pussy licker, like you

Which reminds me, this morning Wendy woke me up by squatting over my face and letting off a series of hot, wet reeking farts inches away from my mouth and nose.
Of course, given her chronic intestinal upsets, the farts weren't what you would call dry, and my lips were speckled with strong smelling tarry flecks of wet shit.
The last cart left her straining slightly, before a jet of scalding hot blackish diarrhoea flooded into my mouth and nostrils, causing me to sputter and cough violently, before I scraped the already drying paste from her sphincter.
That's what I call an alarm clock, lol.

it's hilarious watching you try to justify your homosexuality

dude, there's no need
to pretend like you have
an aversion to germs

It's 2018, and you can
just be a big boy and
admit that you're gay

why are white womyn especially southerners so vile?

I couldn't help but notice that you always complain about the germs on a vagina….

but you never seem worried
about the pathogens on the
penises that you suck