Apple jewing their customers: You can buy it but you don't own it goy

When digital downloads first began to cut into the physical media market, one common argument was that buying digital goods meant they were never really yours. That argument hasn’t gone away, but it’s lost a lot of power over the years as content libraries have, for the most part, remained under user control. There have been some high-profile exceptions, like Amazon’s decision to pull 1984 out of user libraries several years ago, but for the most part, content access has remained constant, at least from major vendors.

A recent move by Apple, however, illustrates just how illusory that access is, and how little the company cares when consumers get screwed. Anders G da Silva recently contacted Apple when he discovered multiple movies he had purchased on iTunes were no longer available for him to watch. The company’s response to him is below:

Me: Hey Apple, three movies I bought disappeared from my iTunes library.
Apple: Oh yes, those are not available anymore. Thank you for buying them.

archive.is/tEiKt
extremetech.com/internet/276982-apple-is-deleting-movies-customers-purchased-on-itunes-denying-refunds

Pirates win again
Removing an item from the store is one thing, but it needs to remain in the libraries of those who purchased it

Silly goys thought they own it because jews took their skekels.

Reminder…Capitalism always destroys the past, exploits the present and corrupts the future.

Shit like this does make a VERY compelling argument for piracy.

Yes, glorious communism is completely different and never censored anything.
I'm completely delusional and was abused by my foster parents so now I like putting things in my rectal cavity.
Jews don't exist!

Stop with the political bullshit. There is no communism. Do you think China is communist just because their peasants are forced to live under the rules of a so called communistic narrative? All this is entirely irrelevant when the leadership of China is fully invested in Jewish capitalism, while being busy spreading their enterprises all over the world for the almighty power of money. Communism only exists in the heads of slaves.

They can fuck off. I don't buy Apples shit. I'll admit I have an old Mac OS X (air gapped with the WiFi, Bluetooth and Camera ripped out). Thats an awesome OS which I will never ever update or put online. Got all kinds of conversion/ripping software with it too. Other than that old thing, fuck Apple.

Apple is communist. So is Google. So are 99% of other govt subsidized tech firms.

And how is that, if I may ask?

Please don't confuse corporatism with capitalism. Corporatism is capitalisms's evil twin, and it's easy to confuse the two.

Most those tech companies get contracts with the government. ISPs have contracts with NSA for real-time collection. FACT. Google and Amazon both have Pentagon contracts, look it up. FACT. Facebook/Twitter has contracts with Department of Education services (to shill in the schools, and I had a teacher I know who told me this too!). FACT. Best Buy - a massive Big Tech retail chain has contracts with the FBI, "the geek squad" spies on your devices when they repair them, look it up. FACT.

Corporatism is the son of capitalism.

Will I ever feel in charge?

When its govt subsidized and practically state run, a "too big to fail" type, its communism. So don't fall for the MSM lies. We have communist infiltration in this country. We need to END all corporate subsidizes and bailouts - THEN we will have full blown capitalism.

Apple also has contracts with the Chinese govt too. So its subsidized. I would not trust their new products in a million years.

Dvd releases will come to an end soon

no more bluray hd rips

If you can't back it up and use it without being connected, you shouldn't buy it in the first place.

Corporativism is when the government takes the money away from the jewish billionaires living off of subsidies and gives it to the people who will contribute the most to society with it.

Attached: D67C2B30-A6E7-41BF-97AD-33FB00854DBB.jpeg (500x320, 45.5K)

umm, no sweetie, you paid for temporary access to stream it from someone else's computer. If it's not on your local drive, you don't own it.

High quality comment.

I do not buy anything that does not give total control to consumers. This goes with 90%+ of all new digital devices!!!

Play stupid jew games, win stupid jew prizes.

It's not that big of a deal when the game files are physically on your computer/can be accessed at any time and you're paying for the right to have your files backed up on a server (y'know, how Steam, GOG, etc, do it).

The issue is when you're basically paying to stream something from someone else's computer.

Motherboard burns out,
tries to download game again,
company gone.
S.O.L.

Motherboard burns out,
Disk scratched/broken,
company gone.
S.O.L.

I pirate everything first. If I enjoy watching it multiple times, I'll buy a physical copy when it's tossed into the bargain bins.

In a true free market would copyright exist?

Yes, but it would look something like the Non-GMO project or IPC or the pre-1970s NGO National Fire Code.

You didnt buy it, you are leasing it

wut