Commie City Actually Does Something RIGHT For Once! Bans 5G Over Cancer Concerns!

RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)

As 5G technology rolls out across America, one city in Commiefornia has banned the use of 5G cell towers over concerns they cause cancer.

The city of Mill Valley, CA, voted unanimously to ban in the installation of new cell towers carrying the deadly technology, following a massive outpouring of concern from members of the public.

Thefreethoughtproject.com reports: archive.fo/21wsA

The city enacted an “urgency ordinance” after it received over a hundred letters from concerned citizens expressing their worries over the new 5G towers.

Through an urgency ordinance, which allows the city council to immediately enact regulations that affect the health and safety of the community, the restrictions and prohibitions will be put into force immediately for all future applications to site 5G telecommunications equipment in the city. Applications for commercial districts are permitted under the passed ordinance.

The ordinance was driven by community concerns over the health effects of 5G wireless antennas. According to the city, it received 145 pieces of correspondence from citizens voicing opposition to the technology, compared to just five letters in support of it — a ratio of 29 to 1. While that may not sound like much, the city’s population is roughly 14,000, indicating that about 1% of the population had voiced an opinion on the matter.

Mill Valley residents cited multiple studies which claim that experts have found evidence that cell phone radiation can cause cancer.

The town of 14,000 now joins several other towns who’ve blocked the installation of 5G over health concerns. Before Mill Valley blocked 5G, other municipalities in California, such as Marin County and San Anselmo, passed similar ordinances.

Similar movements to block 5G have taken place across the country as well.

“The cell towers are called small cell towers, but they are not so small when they are in your front yard,” said Donna Baron, a resident of Montgomery County, Maryland who is actively protesting the installation of 5G in her town.

“This will cause cancer,” she said.

Concerns over cell phone radiation are nothing new. It is a fact that cell phones emit radiation. It is also a fact that this radiation can be absorbed by the human body from prolonged exposure.

archive.fo/avMZA
yournewswire.com/california-bans-5g-cancer/

Attached: Commie City Actually Does Something RIGHT For Once, Bans 5G Over Cancer Concerns.jpg (833x1080, 290.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZgrWu
archive.fo/DwCFk
archive.fo/sTtxE
archive.fo/zy6nT
archive.fo/2emqU
archive.fo/OaYXe
archive.fo/Z5d39
archive.fo/mmjRV
archive.fo/u4pb6
archive.fo/hW1GM
archive.fo/5X5wn
archive.fo/CchAK
archive.fo/TYOsb
archive.fo/SJjoq
archive.fo/KFFER
archive.fo/EF2u8
archive.fo/Yg861
archive.fo/EBnAh
archive.fo/bDMhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My browser froze again while posting this one.

Attached: Screenshot - 09152018.png (1093x743, 156.46K)

Read up some basics sometime

Its basic American knowledge that CA is a communist hellhole. There's plenty of proof:

archive.fo/ZgrWu (Schools Sued For Refusing To Teach Children How To Read)
archive.fo/DwCFk (Commiefornia Covers Up Their Polution Levels)
archive.fo/sTtxE (No Right To Bear Arms 1)
archive.fo/zy6nT (No Right To Bear Arms 2)
archive.fo/2emqU (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 1)
archive.fo/OaYXe (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 2)
archive.fo/Z5d39 (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 1)
archive.fo/mmjRV (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 2)
archive.fo/u4pb6 (Commiefornia Leads Nation in Poverty Rate)
archive.fo/hW1GM (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 1)
archive.fo/5X5wn (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 2)
archive.fo/CchAK (Child Rape Legalized In Commiefornia)
archive.fo/TYOsb (Horrific Abusive Healthcare Policies)
archive.fo/SJjoq (Human Excrement To Be Dumped Into Tap Water Supply)
archive.fo/KFFER (MAYOR: “There’s Literally Human Shit Everywhere!”)
archive.fo/EF2u8 (Commiefornia Has Outlawed Poverty, The Poor Are Being Arrested)
archive.fo/Yg861 (Victims Flee Commiefornia In Record Numbers Due To High Housing Costs, High Tax Rates)
archive.fo/EBnAh (Commiefornia Seeks To Mandate Amazon Third Party Spying In All New Homes)
archive.fo/bDMhY (Hellhole Commiefornia Will Now JAIL People Who Do Not Ration Water)

slapdowntime98-9546723462346

bump 1

again

buy a real computer retard
I have a 32gb ram 8-core 4.2ghz with 4x256 ssd and a geforce 2010 and I have no problems browsing this site.

archive.fo/ZgrWu (Schools Sued For Refusing To Teach Children How To Read)

archive.fo/DwCFk (Commiefornia Covers Up Their Polution Levels)

archive.fo/sTtxE (No Right To Bear Arms 1)

archive.fo/zy6nT (No Right To Bear Arms 2)

archive.fo/2emqU (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 1)

archive.fo/OaYXe (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 2)

archive.fo/Z5d39 (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 1)

archive.fo/mmjRV (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 2)

archive.fo/u4pb6 (Commiefornia Leads Nation in Poverty Rate)

archive.fo/hW1GM (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 1)

archive.fo/5X5wn (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 2)

archive.fo/CchAK (Child Rape Legalized In Commiefornia)

archive.fo/TYOsb (Horrific Abusive Healthcare Policies)

archive.fo/SJjoq (Human Excrement To Be Dumped Into Tap Water Supply)

archive.fo/KFFER (MAYOR: “There’s Literally Human Shit Everywhere!”)

archive.fo/EF2u8 (Commiefornia Has Outlawed Poverty, The Poor Are Being Arrested)

archive.fo/Yg861 (Victims Flee Commiefornia In Record Numbers Due To High Housing Costs, High Tax Rates)

archive.fo/EBnAh (Commiefornia Seeks To Mandate Amazon Third Party Spying In All New Homes)

archive.fo/bDMhY (Hellhole Commiefornia Will Now JAIL People Who Do Not Ration Water)

Reminder: tobacco and Crisco(trans fats) used to be promoted as healthy—as in can't be harmful….but what do we know about tobacco and trans fats today? You are the only one looking out for your best interests—always question corporate propaganda.

Very true. They also once claimed marjoram was better than butter and that was a load of shit too. So is fluoridation in the water. Very bad for you.

Nicely done.
Broken Clock!

Communism literally has no:
-classes
-money
-government,
look it up.
It's not sufficient to say that bad things=communism.

Communism has government because you need government to control something like that and keep it that way.

Read something for once

Idiot, when people talk about "Communism" they aren't talking about the theoretical Utopian state. They are talking about real Communism. In reality, there are predominant militant "Communist" factions. Would you tell a tortured human rights lawyer in CCP controlled Communist China that his society is not Communist because they have property and money?

Attached: 52e48545ad7adf7c91c28dc4d92f7af339d0c3257d0d1710e10f1d5e78267ecb.png (584x717, 323.32K)

They've been installing these in some pats of the US.

wtf I can't believe there are people on here that don't know what REAL communism is lmao. Take out some student loans and go read a book LOL

real news

true news

actual news

The flaming Elmo was a nice touch.

Attached: modern17.jpg (660x495, 130.24K)

That's retarded. The signal, whether 5g or 4g, could cause cancer. They just want to fuck your speed.

Faggot, absolute faggot

Its an older version, with Noscript, HTTPS Everywhere and RAS, along with some about:config tweaks to make it less vulnerable to JS attacks. I think its the site that freezes because I never have problems with other sites.

5G is 1,000x the strength of 4G and they even admit it. Once 5G goes up there is no escaping it, even if your in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere you'll have strong cell signals coming through. Its a nationwide wifi grid basically, no escape.

Obviously 5g will be less cancer inducing than 4g that was less cancer inducing than 3g due to the ever increasing frequency.
But I dont like these mobile phone addicted cunts so Im gonna try to block it in my town just to piss them off.

Realistically the citizens didn't want excuses for niggers to move in and they didn't want to look at cell phone towers.

I never knew about "qupzilla" before. Does it have security add-ons you can install like Noscript and RAS? If so I might check it out.

Your gonna have to look in to it more deeply to see if it does everything you want. It comes with an adblocker thats on by default which tells you the developers mentality. So I think they would have all the basic security options covered.

Theres loads of forks of old firefox that are much more lightweight as firefox used to be.

To be fair I HATE Firefox as-is by default. This is why I added many security add-ons and did a whole lot of about:config tweaking to remove JS exploits like WebGL and WebRTC and telemetry links. Even killed the "health report" shit and blocked most of the cache techniques used to keep track of activity. I basically took the Firefox and re-configed the whole thing to suit my needs, blocking off all the botnet crap.

Story time gather round yall.
Couple months back on local radio this bumfuck little country school was talked about on radio getting a free internet / cell tower installed because according to guest teacher
They acted like the only thing in contention was the aesthetic value of said tower and not the effects of having this tower on school property bombarding dozens of young developing minds. The guest vaguely mentioned a reference to a random engineer about safety seconds before they went off air. The high school in town already has a cell tower on the fucking roof.

WHY DO THEY WANT CELL TOWERS POSITIONED CLOSE TO YOUNG MINDS?

5G does have less penetration than slower signals due to higher wave frequency but I am not so sure the shorter wavelength isn't actually worse for the body.

Anymore conspiracy theories?

factual news

Most of those are actually bad for your health idiot. But pay no attention to facts or let alone do any research.

bumparoo

use dooble queer

And that is why communism is a shitty idea that only idiots believe and why every "not real communist" revolution ditches it after the first million deaths.