Cool Young Musician Takes Town By Storm, Entertains Family By Displaying His Penis

HARDIN – A man well-known to Calhoun authorities pleaded guilty to a count of public indecency, a Class A misdemeanor, on Sept. 11, 2018.

Waylon Craigmiles, 25, of Hardin confessed to deputies from the Calhoun County Sheriff's Office and pleaded guilty in court to the charge, which resulted from a May 5, 2018, incident of Craigmiles standing in his front yard in broad daylight, exposing himself while looking at least one woman in the eyes. Authorities said Craigmiles was also fondling himself as he looked at at least one woman. That woman made a complaint to the sheriff's office at 2:48 p.m. that day.

In what was described by police as an “unrelated coincidence” a young girl was taking First Communion photos at the nearby Hardin Gazebo with family members. Those family members were later found by officers, and they said the young girl did not witness Craigmiles fondling himself in broad daylight near that park. Deputies determined his behavior was not motivated by the young girl, but instead by the adult woman with whom he made eye contact.

After pleading guilty to the charge and confessing his actions to police, Craigmiles was sentenced to one year of court supervision and has been ordered to complete counseling as well as pay $777 in court costs. He will also not be required to register as a sex offender, as Illinois law requires three convictions of public indecency for that. Also, if Craigmiles successfully completes his court supervision, a conviction will not be on his record.

Chief Deputy Kyle Jacobs believes law enforcement acted appropriately in the situation, given sentencing statutes.

“The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office believes this case was handled properly by Calhoun County States Attorney Richard Ringhausen,” Jacobs sad in a release. “Based upon Illinois sentencing guidelines and Craigmiles's very limited criminal history, this disposition would have been the same, if not less, in any other county in Illinois.”

A portion of the leniency shown in the case came from Craigmiles seeking mental health treatment prior to his court date. Jacobs said Craigmiles indicated through his legal counsel he would be seeking help for the issues driving his public exposure and self-fondling.

This, however, is not the first complaint the sheriff's office has received from Craigmiles. Jacobs said the man is known by police to have said inappropriate or lewd comments to women on social media. In one case, police were involved and he was charged with disorderly conduct. That charge was reduced to an ordinance violation with a guilty plea.

“Each complaint made is investigated, but not everything can end in an arrest,” Jacobs said. “Multiple complaints does not equate criminal charges. If someone makes unwanted Facebook contact and ignores verbal warning by police and continues, that is an electronic harassment charge. He's complied with authorities and people's wishes in a few situations. This is the first time we've received a complaint about him doing anything like this.”

If Craigmiles disobeys his court supervision, he may have that supervision revoked by the court. This could result in probation accompanied by an actual criminal conviction or even up to 364 days in county jail.

Craigmiles also operates a YouTube channel in which he covers country Western standards.

m.riverbender.com/articles/details.cfm?id=30633

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
8ch.net/n/res/686825.html
8ch.net/n/res/686235.html
8ch.net/n/res/686618.html
8ch.net/n/res/686639.html
8ch.net/n/res/686178.html
8ch.net/n/res/685934.html
8ch.net/n/res/686624.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say what you will about his public masturbation - the kid has a great voice

LEAVE US ALONE

Attached: 0YNUOdNkmWhSSG9eAdfTz285jMnp2c_86EY8IY4fxUI.jpg (664x720, 117.03K)

bump for penis deiplay

what a fucking faggot

Whew, if he had been labeled pedo the rest of his life would happen under a bridge

Attached: wahhhh.png (365x480, 267.61K)

So he's Carlos Mencia 2.0?

Never said "when he isn't". He always avoided mentioning his jewish blood.

Attached: Louis Székely.png (254x435, 99.49K)

he-be only 10% jew where as you be 20% nigger

shut up nigger

Where'd you come from, 4chan? You think that shit works.

Attached: 02.jpg (478x435, 36.26K)

i smell nigger smel

i puke

smell like sick dead dog

This is the weakest trolling attempt I've seen in years.

Attached: smuggest-of-smugs.jpg (292x278, 20.8K)

He was confused.
He thought it was Love.
By the way, guys, comments are still open for his JewTube channel. Post funniest ones here.

He should capitalize on all the attention and post so new songs and then start jerkin off

dude, why are you even here?

LMAO
the gynocracy of western society is hilarious, white "men" are cucked beyond belief, the white male police officers actively enforce laws on other white males if they DARE to try and breed, meanwhile in every other non western country is laughing as their populations boom and they ignore dumb shit like "women's rights"

Attached: 1535066369460.png (258x544, 129.96K)

I never once said I was a jew, you slimy lying faggot kike.

Clearly a typo you fucking schizoid.

Where's the typo in this, retard? Other than projection.

Trolling a woman now makes you disorderly

Attached: 8c9e6f037462e5bf09526e6eebd16cf6ed9be67d5b9692029d009fa7c220e7d2.png (500x250, 15.93K)

why thing?

anti-slide

spooky

actual rational

bumping legit news

actual cuck from 4cucks ladies and ubermensch

lol pwnd

Wrong. Totally and utterly wrong. About the only countries where populations are booming are in Africa. All around the world, demographic decline is on display in anywhere even slightly developed, regardless of how feminist or not feminist it is. Look, I hate feminism too, but the demographic issue is caused by much more fundamental forces than a few laws and dumb cucks.

t. Jew

he was just trolling dude!! leave him alone and let him make his awesome music

If I am not a slave why can't I walk outside and masterbate? This is why the answer is the annihilation of the entire human race. Freedom > some slave job for Jews.

Haha I'm gonna uze that one. Later I'm gonna think about you while I masturbate and there nothing you can do about it. Fuck this shit bout to shoot up a school so I can actually experience freedom instead of delivering lazy niggers food.

actual

Fuck yay. Groovy tunes.

Hey cucks, it still happened!

REAL NEWS BEING SLID AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Goldman Sachs: Curing Cancer Is Not A Sustainable Business Model, Goyim!

8ch.net/n/res/686825.html

Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People

8ch.net/n/res/686235.html

Indoctrination, Brainwashing and Politically Correct Stupidity Continues To Fester In US Colleges

8ch.net/n/res/686618.html

Foreign Enemies Plan To Invade America, What You Need To Know

8ch.net/n/res/686639.html

Massive, coordinated social media PURGE silences hundreds of conservative, libertarian channels

8ch.net/n/res/686178.html

Wikileaks Begins To Leak Highly Confidential Internal Documents From Amazon

8ch.net/n/res/685934.html

Geo-engineered Terrorstorm Michael Crippled Tyndall Air Force Base, F-22s Scattered Everywhere

8ch.net/n/res/686624.html

true real legit news