Police State USSA: CPS Kidnap Children From Parents For Refusing Expensive Medical Tests

A couple are facing child abuse charges in the U.S. for refusing costly medical tests on their daughter

Authorities booked the Indian origin couple for child neglect and abuse after they dared to questioned why their six month old daughter had to undergo expensive tests.

They were granted bail on Thursday after being arrested and jailed but their child and her twin brother will remain under the custody of Child Protective Services.

NDTV reports: archive.fo/tc5cv

They were arrested last Friday, weeks after they took her to a hospital at Broward County in Florida with a swollen left arm. However, Child Protective Services will continue to have custody of their six-month-old babies, with no parental access.

The couple, Prakash Settu and Mala Paneerselvam, was earlier sent to a prison in Fort Lauderdale with the bail amount set at $200,000. A person familiar with the matter told NDTV on Thursday that “the bail amount was ultimately reduced to $30,000, and the couple released just a few hours ago”.

The baby, Himisha, and her twin brother were taken away from them by Child Protective Services a few weeks ago.

Friends of the family, who deny the allegations levelled against the couple, have organised an online fundraiser to help them wage a legal battle against the US authorities. “Separating newborn twins from biological parents is a sin. Let them hand over them to me, as a grandmother. I’d take care of them,” Ms Paneerselvam’s mother, Malika, told NDTV.

A close friend of the couple claimed that they had enquired about the need for expensive medical tests at each stage of the treatment only because they could not afford them. “Their insurance did not cover all of them. This was misconstrued as neglect,” the friend said.

The Ministry of External Affairs is also in touch with US authorities in this regard.

archive.fo/KmDIG
yournewswire.com/couple-arrested-for-not-allowing-expensive-medical-tests-on-baby-daughter/

Attached: CPS Kidnap Children From Parents For Refusing Expensive Medical Tests.jpg (678x381, 36.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalkidnap.com/
archive.fo/tc5cv
archive.fo/KmDIG
yournewswire.com/couple-arrested-for-not-allowing-expensive-medical-tests-on-baby-daughter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe after this incident they'll be glad to go back to India.

checked, they have to go back

Remember this happens to many regular American parents as well, which is very very sad reading about how many innocent families have been broken apart FOR NO LEGITIMATE REASON.

Many children who end up in CPS custody end up being sexually abused or "disappear" (sex trafficked) and it still goes on today. Fuck this degenerate evil government, may they all burn in hell.

medicalkidnap.com/

A few tips to learn: NEVER trust the major medical institutions, solidly corrupt top down! Hospitals are THE WORST!

NEVER EVER voluntarily talk to CPS or let them in your home. If they want in, make them get a warrant and DO NOT speak to them - they will use every word you say AGAINST you! Do not talk, do not answer the door. Make them walk away with NOTHING and be forced to obtain a warrant.

Always go holistic first, holistic doctors can usually be trusted. You can find a regular doctor (typically drug pushers cannot be trusted) so be careful who you deal with.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GET LEGAL ADVICE BEFORE SIGNING ANY CONTRACT WITH ANYONE!!!

That's what they didn't told the migrants…the freedom of Jewish America means being enslaved to the system.

Yep! Exactly what the kikes did during the USSR to Russia too. Exactly!

That isn't how it works. Additionally you don't go to prison if you're serving < 1 year.
I don't give a shit about the pajeets but can these kikes learn something about the jewstice system?

Some people confuse jail for prison. I've been in jail before, but never prison (luckily).

>Nevermind the fact they have made codified promises to kidnap me if I don't pay them what they demand, or do anything they don't like, or smell like weed, etc

See, there are lots of reasons to move to America; avoiding fuckery like this is not one of them.

Its just getting worse and worse every decade user. Worse and worse and worse. But guess what? Our government just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger every decade too. Hmmmmmmm… wonder if THAT has something to do with it?

This is good advice.

I was 6 when the masonic doctor my mother was taking me to repeatedly made sure my teeth skin and body looked just right. What a wonderful thing the world is sometimes. So full of majesty, mystery and shattered futures.

They will poison our food and Water and inject our children with poisons, and when they give us "medicines" to fix the problem they will only give us more poisons.

Trump isn't against legal immigrants though dumbfuck, legal immigration under him is at it's all time highest, he wants to replace you with paco and pajeeet, just as long as they didn't hop his fence :^)

Correct. We live in systemic disease called corruption and it is all around us. I've been telling everyone the only way to stay alive and free is to disband from it altogether. Know its your enemy, treat it like an enemy and avoid it like the plague. There are sooooo many tips out there on the internet how to preoperly avoid the system. Just one alone is this:

You know The GBH they gave me didnt work I remembered. Its why I am afraid of water and lights under water. such a magical age 6 years old. the programming didnt take. but i pretended as if i didnt remember. everything was fine. I was happy and loving pushing away the shadows looking for a slice of obliviousness from the predators that were right there to take me again. Watching myself get thrown onto barbs. knowing the barbs are coming, and taking it without flinching acting panicked not able to dodge any of it. You cannot show foresight.

I wish i could keep on dancing in the madness instead of facing reality. It was easier and less risky. seeing these stories always dredges up the worst memories. The shadows are right there and not being blind in a midst of predators among sheep. One has only a few choices.

Attached: When the darkness rises up from inside that is normal.webm (320x180, 7.5M)

Most Children are abandoned at the border.
The baby, Himisha, and her twin brother were taken away (ABANDONED)
Why Dont You come Here Legally?

Afraid of Work?

so what you're saying is, they shouldn't go back?

SEND THEM BACK

legit news

Very simply say you have no money for these expensive treatments and the cruel heartless capitalist american medical system will let your baby die at home

THIS.

This is another good idea to consider as well, if you are in that predicament at the time.

Just to let you know, most kids die in hospitals or in governmental care, not while their at home. The risks of injury, abuse and death increase significantly without the loving parents.

news bumparoo

such 872139`

legit

true news

Only to give ineffective treatment, though.

Most doctors won't. Your probably too young to understand but most are drug pushers and those drugs only patch one problem, and cause 20 more problems.

Your much better off not having a drug pushing doctor and just eating healthy, exercising and taking high quality vitamins and supplements.

all you fags ITT would change your tune if the couple refused to vaccinate their baby

I wouldn't. I know what they lace vaccines with and I know how toxic that shit is. I don't take vaccines, haven't had one since I was little. I avoid them like the plague, as I do with 90% of modern society which is garbage today.

true news

That depends on whether you go to one with a proper degree from a medical school.

AGAIN

REAL NEWS

43t6324q

medicalkidnap.com/

A few tips to learn: NEVER trust the major medical institutions, solidly corrupt top down! Hospitals are THE WORST!

NEVER EVER voluntarily talk to CPS or let them in your home. If they want in, make them get a warrant and DO NOT speak to them - they will use every word you say AGAINST you! Do not talk, do not answer the door. Make them walk away with NOTHING and be forced to obtain a warrant.

Always go holistic first, holistic doctors can usually be trusted. You can find a regular doctor (typically drug pushers cannot be trusted) so be careful who you deal with.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GET LEGAL ADVICE BEFORE SIGNING ANY CONTRACT WITH ANYONE!!!

A couple are facing child abuse charges in the U.S. for refusing costly medical tests on their daughter

Authorities booked the Indian origin couple for child neglect and abuse after they dared to questioned why their six month old daughter had to undergo expensive tests.

They were granted bail on Thursday after being arrested and jailed but their child and her twin brother will remain under the custody of Child Protective Services.

NDTV reports: archive.fo/tc5cv

They were arrested last Friday, weeks after they took her to a hospital at Broward County in Florida with a swollen left arm. However, Child Protective Services will continue to have custody of their six-month-old babies, with no parental access.

The couple, Prakash Settu and Mala Paneerselvam, was earlier sent to a prison in Fort Lauderdale with the bail amount set at $200,000. A person familiar with the matter told NDTV on Thursday that “the bail amount was ultimately reduced to $30,000, and the couple released just a few hours ago”.

The baby, Himisha, and her twin brother were taken away from them by Child Protective Services a few weeks ago.

Friends of the family, who deny the allegations levelled against the couple, have organised an online fundraiser to help them wage a legal battle against the US authorities. “Separating newborn twins from biological parents is a sin. Let them hand over them to me, as a grandmother. I’d take care of them,” Ms Paneerselvam’s mother, Malika, told NDTV.

A close friend of the couple claimed that they had enquired about the need for expensive medical tests at each stage of the treatment only because they could not afford them. “Their insurance did not cover all of them. This was misconstrued as neglect,” the friend said.

The Ministry of External Affairs is also in touch with US authorities in this regard.

archive.fo/KmDIG

Good tips. Anti-slide

IGNORE THE NEWS BEING SLID, GOYIM!