FBI Raids And Shuts Down Solar Observatory Before They Fire A Flase Flag EMP To Fry Our Entire Power

NEPTUNE'S FREAKIN' NEWS

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

On September 6, 2018 the FBI converged at the Sunspot, New Mexico Solar Observatory and closed the facility down, evacuating personnel and closing the post office as well. According to the local Sheriff, his department was asked to stand by while the evacuation was taking place, but without offering the Sheriff any information about what was occurring other than there was a "security issue."

Otero County Sheriff Benny House told the Alamogordo Daily News last week the sheriff’s office was asked to stand by and mentioned that the FBI was involved.

“The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on,” House told the newspaper. “We’ve got people up there (at Sunspot) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was nobody will say.”

House said there were a lot of unanswered questions over Sunspot’s closure.

“But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there,” House told the newspaper. “There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers but nobody would tell us anything.”

Those are the facts as we know them at this time and needless to stay this mystery has spawned an overwhelming amount of internet speculation as to why the sudden rush to evacuate the site. Everything from massive solar flares to an imminent alien invasion has been discussed and written about, but nothing to explain the evacuation itself.

archive.fo/9kTPF

Meanwhile, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is testing a new system next week that allows President Trump to send messages directly to U.S. cellphones.

All major wireless firms and more than 100 mobile carriers are participating in the new Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) program that allows for presidential alerts, FEMA wrote in a Thursday statement.

“The EAS [Emergency Alert System] is a national public warning system that provides the president with the communications capability to address the nation during a national emergency,” FEMA said in a statement.

The EAS is also used with radio and television broadcasters, cable systems, satellite radio and television providers, and wireline video providers, the agency said.

The WEA system is already used to warn the public about missing children, dangerous weather and other vital information, FEMA said.

Cellphone users cannot opt out of receiving alerts in accordance with the 2006 Warning, Alert and Response Network Act passed by Congress.

archive.fo/quaXC

Attached: FBI Raids And Shuts Down Solar Observatory Before They Fire A Flase Flag EMP To Fry Our Entire Power Grid.jpeg (1280x720, 125.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Uxp5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) issued a storm watch for a G2-level solar storm on September 11, just days after the NSO was closed.

This has led to conspiracy theorists believing a ‘SUPER FLARE’ is on its way which could wipe out humanity and the FBI is not revealing this as they do not want the public to panic.

One person wrote on public talk board 4Chan: “Forums are talking about it being a ‘super-flare’ strong enough to turn the surface of the planet into an uninhabitable wasteland.

“Either we’ll have a press conference this week, or rich people are going to start ‘disappearing’ quietly.”

Another person added: “A big enough solar flare from our sun could wipe us out. Probably just as likely as an asteroid.

“There are so many threats out there and we are probably past due for a mass extinction event. “

Regular solar storms blast radiation in all directions from the sun, some of which hits the outer atmosphere of Earth, causing it to heat up and expand.

This means satellite signals would struggle to penetrate the swollen atmosphere, leading to a lack of internet service, GPS navigation, satellite TV such as Sky and mobile phone signal.

However, if a solar flare is strong enough, the radiation which hits our planet would be the equivalent to a global nuclear bomb.

But, as many people on the forum point out, there are several solar observatories around the globe, so it would be unlikely that only the NSO spotted a dangerous solar flare.

As a result, the mystery rages on with no sign of slowing up until the FBI makes an official announcement.

The post office in Sunspot has been closed until further notice with a spokesman for the United States Postal Service telling ABC 7: “We were told on September 6 that we would be evacuated along with the surrounding area, we were not told why.

“We were told just to be out of the area. We remain suspended until we are allowed to return.”

archive.fo/Uxp5o

NEPTUNE'S FREAKIN' NEWS

Grid

Having worked at Sunspot Solar Inc, for over 20 years, I can assure you this was nothing more than a routine security procedure.
Which reminds me, Wendy woke me up this morning by squatting over my face and jetting a vein of scalding hot, tarry diarrhoea directly into my mouth and nose, I jolted awake, then when I realised what was happening, I swiftly began to clean up her already drying backside, eventually peeling some off her matted star hair with my teeth.

THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU & I:

- I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic

- I get laid

You don't know what you don't know,
but now that you have seen it you can just unseen it because you're a normie fag.

glad to see you go full prepper Andy

/killcen/ is impressed
It's night here in NA
Will the this dawn be be my last?

I'm going to go break into a liquor store and get me some fine wine and a pharmacy for some Oxy and then go on a raping spree

(because of the solar flare dummy)

Strange…all communications have stopped from Asia and Europe

Q: at which point do you intend on
finally admitting that your
continual predictions that
'the world is about to end'
have all been paranoid
delusions ?………………

next year ?
five years from now ?
ten years ?
twenty ?

hint : it was a trick question

I realize that you'll NEVER
admit it, not even when you
celebrate your 80th birthday

“No, it wasn't an accident, I didn't say that. It was carefully planned, down to the tiniest mechanical and emotional detail. But it was a mistake.”

iam stoned fuked up on 2nd rape
dawn in 2.5 hrs

time for 2mor rapes
sirens nearer

2.5 hrs from now arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I-is it habbeding?

Attached: when u rember happy day.PNG (312x376, 148.91K)

Oh the world won't end… humanity MIGHT.

such is freakin' news

pFFFT who gives a flying fuck

SAGE DENIED

o god wat have i wrought?

the dawns light is here and the world is fine…and i am covered in blood

fuck you /shrillcen/!!!

this is yor fault

Your insanity is not my fault but your own doing.

BASED FBI

8579 8685645