Good! Trump Orders Immediate Release Of All Text Messages, FISA Applications From Witch Hunt

President Trump has ordered the Department of Justice to release all text messages related to the Russia investigation with no redactions, of former FBI Director James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, now-fired special agent Peter Strzok, former FBI attorney Lisa Page and twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr.

Also released will be specific pages from the FBI's FISA surveillance warrant application on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, as well as interviews with Ohr.

WH: Trump has “directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.” pic.twitter.com/IdVYLvceYK

— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) September 17, 2018

The statement reads in full:

"At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr"

As we reported last Monday, Trump had been expected to release the documents any time - with specific attention to the Page documents and the "investigative activities of Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr" - who was demoted twice for lying about his extensive relationship with Christopher Steele - the former MI6 spy who assembled the sham "Steele Dossier" used by the FBI in a FISA surveillance application to spy on Page.

Republicans on the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees believe the declassification will permanently taint the Trump-Russia investigation by showing the investigation was illegitimate to begin with. Trump has been hammering the same theme for months.

They allege that Bruce Ohr played an improper intermediary role between the Justice Department, British spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS — the opposition research firm that produced the Trump-Russia dossier, funded by Democrats. (Ohr's wife, Nellie, worked for Fusion GPS on Russia-related matters during the presidential election — a fact that Ohr did not disclose on federal forms.)

And they further allege that the Obama administration improperly spied on Carter Page — all to take down Trump. -Axios

Ohr, meanwhile, met with Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska in 2015 to discuss helping the FBI with organized crime investigations, according to The Hill's John Solomon. The meeting with the Putin ally was facilitated by Steele.

archive.fo/Y8Vsi
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-17/trump-orders-immediate-release-all-text-messages-russia-investigation

Attached: Trump Orders Immediate Release Of All Text Messages, FISA Applications From Russia Investigation.jpg (1200x630, 43.36K)

This and the coming project veritas leaks should be a really good mix but the mainstream media will simply ignore EVERYTHING.

Attached: 40466554_10160784782115440_9112657984806191104_n.jpg (735x549, 40.57K)

SAGE DENIED

Why, what's the problem? 😀

Release everyone's texts, information.

Put my shit back where you put it.

And leave what is mine, alone.
You don't get a random, or a pat on the back for being sneaky..

*ransom

All Sages Forbidden Entry

Good shit.

I wonder why he waits so long to take action? We know the dossier, all the MSM allegations and everything else is BS, and has been exposed numerous times. Okeefe (you'll be hearing his name again soon) already infiltrated CNN and got them admitting on undercover footage that the "Russian investigation" is a load of horse shit…. so why all the waiting? After the Mid Terms the president needs to fire the whole FBI ranks, purge them all and replace every damn one of those corrupt son-of-a-bitches.

Why should I? What has America ever done for me?

They invented Tetris.

What has America ever invented!

America invented the internet which your using right now.

Sage annihilated!

lol

sage negated

LOL

sage denied

If America invented the space program, then I am Anonymous.

I'm sorry, you want to say that again? What?

sage shredded into dust as Neptune's asscrack opens wide to fart the shredded dust of sages scattering it all to the winds

OMG dude omg dude this is so real omg omg did you see what Kim said to Kyle lyke omg omg like I can't believe it omg dude omg I can't believe this this is so wildOMG dude omg dude this is so real omg omg did you see what Kim said to Kyle lyke omg omg like I can't believe it omg dude omg I can't believe this this is so wildOMG dude omg dude this is so real omg omg did you see what Kim said to Kyle lyke omg omg like I can't believe it omg dude omg I can't believe this this is so wild

It's all about timing …. take now for instance, Americans have the attention span of a gnat. Mid terms are coming up….. the timing has to be where the American people will actually "remember" this shit happened.

release unredacted piss tapenow

Trump wants only 1/3 of the docs declassified

Why not all?

Because he wants only the parts that don't show him for the manchurian candidate traitorous scum that he is

Attached: comrade Trump9.jpg (500x375, 142.44K)

Ohr is about to experience a pinch

He should release it all to prove you idiots wrong, like you have been for some time now.

bumparoo

That's the problem. The corruption in our system is so deep that united violent action is the only truly democratic action left available to us.

real news