Hillary Clinton Wants To Abolish Electoral College, Destroy Democracy

Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has demanded an end to the electoral college in the wake of President Trump’s victory in 2016.

“You won’t be surprised to hear that I passionately believe it’s time to abolish the Electoral College,” she wrote in an op-ed for the Atlantic.

Hillary regurgitated all the usual talking points about Trump being a racist who was destroying American democracy.

“Trump has sunk far below the already-low bar he set for himself in his ugly campaign,” she moaned, listing a number of offensive things he has done since taking office.

Breitbart.com reports: archive.fo/nORwq

Clinton argued Americans that Trump was a racist, citing his comment about “shithole countries” in Africa, suggesting he did not care about the victims in Puerto Rico because they were Latino, failed to condemn hate crimes against Muslims, and criticized NFL players.

“Hate speech isn’t ‘telling it like it is,’” she wrote. “It’s just hate.”

She also complained that Trump lacked “civic, republican virtue” and the idea of public service.

Again, she complained that Trump “won enough Electoral College votes” to beat her in the election and that the Russian manipulations of American elections was still a threat.

Clinton signaled hope in the 2018 midterm elections, taking comfort that more Democrats help stop Trump’s agenda.

“Democracy may be our birthright as Americans, but it’s not something we can ever take for granted,” she wrote. “Every generation has to fight for it, has to push us closer to that more perfect union. That time has come again.”

The Atlantic op-ed was adapted from the paperback edition of her book What Happened.

archive.fo/3LAp3
yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-abolish-electoral-college-trump/

Attached: Hillary Clinton Wants To Abolish Electoral College, Destroy Democracy.jpg (695x500, 64.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teaparty.org/amazing-two-mile-long-line-trump-rally-springfield-missouri-325277/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is this bitch going to fuck off.

Attached: 1451177823562.jpg (2900x1952, 2.91M)

This. How much of a sociopath would she be if she hasn't figured out that American voters just aren't that into her?

Every time

…. do you even know how the electoral college works. Or are you 12?

As soon as you pass her a cup of cyanide-laced Kool-aid, my dude

Obviously you don't know that the electoral college goes against the rights of Americans and is a corrupt political system in which our representatives are bought like cheap hookers to push some agendas.

this is what happens when your opposition does nothing, you can truck people in who vote illegally infront of everyone, you can have Obama tell every illegal to vote for whoever they want they won't get in trouble and then you can sit back, say you got the popular vote and then use that to justify a whole other load of baloney

based trump ! 4d chess !

It varies from state to state. But the general goal is to prevent certain areas from having too much inflience. Which could open up the election to fraud or something like that.
It nullifies certain ways of cheating like bussing people around taking multiple votes. Or allowing illegal immigrants to vote etc. You can still cheat. In 2016 some precincts reported over 200% turnout. But if you just cheat in one or two states you cant win the entire thing like that.

Every time I hear someone (usually a pundit) mention "democracy," I can't help but scoff under my breath. Since when was the United States not a representative republic?

Thats why we have the Electoral College, because the liberal cities outnumber everyone else 10:1

If we had no Electoral College, not only would suburban and rural America never have a say in the matter… every state by now would be like Commiefornia and please God NO! don't let that ever happen!

This exactly. They campaigned the fuck out of NY and California and the voting numbers there were high as fuck. It looks like she was more popular but only because she appealed to people in places already voting democrat

The founding fathers knew how shitty urbanites are. That's why we have the electoral college. Fuck you urbanites.

This 24/7/365

Well… shes not wrong.

We're not a "union" or a "democracy" either… we were meant to be a Republic.

She talking about Europe?

or make another Sirhan Sirhan

I want it too, it's retarded system from history, but in the same time I want ID voting, and voting rights only to free men

She lost, regardless of what the "news" says, the popular vote too.
She only won three states and that's because they are liberal and full of illegals.
If there is no electoral college, she'll still lose.

How can someone who rigs an election lose?

Dubs of Truth, make it happen!

If they knew that then why didn’t they ban the cities?

Voting IDs should be required by law. But the point of the Electoral College is to keep leftist cities from controlling the future of the ENTIRE NATION!

Could you imagine Commiefornia's 5 major cities + Chicago IL deciding who gets elected every single time? This is what would happen if it were not for the Electoral College!

Look, shes a piece of shit. but the fact is, the electoral college is a remnant of a time when it was actually needed. that is no longer the case, and it should be time for us to become a genuine democracy. everyones vote should weighthe same, and unfortunately it does not work that way with the electoral college.

Unanimously this thread seems to like voting IDs. That's great. But what I don't get is this >keep leftist cities from controlling the future…

Don't you think there's a reason coastal areas are more populous etc?

And this is how liberal cities will decide the fate of the country at whole. NOT a good idea.

Don't you think there is a reason why coastal cities are so fucking insolvent, corrupted and expensive to live in? Please, NO, I do not want the whole country to become that way too.

I live in a semi-rural town outside the cities and houses are still affordable, taxes are still low and there is low crime rates. This is because I live in a 'deep-red' state. People don't want "progressive" policies around here to fuck things up like they did to Commiefornia and Hellinois.

having more people leads to more interaction, diversity, and opportunity. its like never trying a food and just assuming you hate it, when in reality if you experienced it, you may have your eyes opened.

red state has nothing to do with it. everhthing is cheap because theres nothing there. and crime is low because theres no one to commit it.

How about you actually try living here instead? I'm in NYC and it's a fucking shithole

Dude, not every area that's coastal is a city. And you're lying if you don't think rural area don't have their own problems. I lived on the cost and live in the mid west now, I know this shit.

It doesnt work out that way in India or China.
The average person has very few opportunities because theres so much compettition.

Remember kiddos, this is the united states of New York and California. It's Her turn now.

Attached: 1535353540930.png (804x732, 215.99K)

It depends on where you live to be honest, and many more conservative rural towns have economic issues such as the effects felt by industrial outsourcing. Not to say there are not jobs, there are. But typically living is more affordable in those areas.

Literally, the only benefit of living in rural or midwest US.

I would expect the traffic situation to be better there too.
Plus increased freedoms of not living on top of a million other people.

Not necessarily. Often crime rates are lower, less thuggery, more freedom and you have a chance of being more self-sufficient. Getting to know your local farmers and ranchers can save you a lot of money on food as well. As for SHTF preppers like myself its an ideal place because there won't be too much chaos to deal with. I got my neighbors prepping too, so thats a plus where I live.

The downside about living more rural is the drive to COSTCO to gather some supplies and goods every once in a while. Its a long drive there and back so I have to load up my truck to the brim. Only need to go once every four or five weeks though so not too bad. I have enough backup supplies to last me at least a full year, maybe two, if Shit were to ever HTF.

Rural areas are highly recommended for doomsday preppers to avoid many threats like looting and crime waves in emergency events.

sounds like you believe trump's lie about illegal voting. The lie that trump hired his own investigation to look into, who also concluded there was no illegal voting.
but I guess trump didn't tweet that conclusion, so you don't know about it.

Its stupid to trust agencies to tell the truth anyway, especially when they have exposed political bias: >>>Zig Forums/673087

Some precincts reported over 200% turnout.
That means for every eligable voter they recieved 2 votes. That is pretty bad.

So what else is new?

a true democracy means everyone gets an equal vote. im sick of this bullshit where your vote doesnt mean shit because of the way the district is drawn.

No countries do that because it would be a 'tyranny of the majority'.
All countries have several checks and balances against the flaws of democracy.

so the answer is no

Dems win popular vote every time

Are you a commie?

If your vote meant anything, you do think you would be allowed to vote? All our votes do is determine the next puppet…to the people running the show all puppets are the same; they will do as they are told.

well without illegal votes and fraud she still looses

That's the entire point of the electoral college, because the people who built it knew already that direct democracy a shit that rewards those who pander to the majority.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 98.68K)

Traitors act as traitors do.

Attached: Words cant bring me down.mp4 (854x480, 3.25M)

Fuck off Zen Pencils.

wow. people want more protections for themselves instead of corporations. who knew?

um, sweetie, you have it exactly backwards

Pick one

as soon as you stop obsessing over this failed candidate with no chance at real power ever again

Bullshit (((trump))) doesn't believe it, hes an unwitting Jew lacky that diesnt know democracy is rigged

So then anons are for the electoral college system? A handful of people should campaign, you get to vote on that person who then makes a vote that carries the weight of the whole area he's representing.

Abolishing the electoral college will not destroy democracy. Complete opposite, it will augment democracy, which is a bad thing. America is a Republic, not a Democracy. Democracy is mob rule

Illegals can't vote, stupid.
Except she didn't. Keep tipping that tinfoil hat.

You're bending over for corporate dick no matter what you do, inbred. So why don't we smash the electoral college so that we can get some third and fourth parties that actually have a chance rather than a pair of tyrants who force us into tribalism?

The problem with voter ID's is it makes it harder for the working class to vote. Maybe if they were implemented to be effective and not as a form of voter suppression they would make sense. Unfortunately right now it's a choice between voter suppression with the Republicans and voter fraud/importing with the Democrats. Neither will do what is good for the country, only what is good for themselves.

They came to that conclusion because they weren't allowed to look at the voting records for some of the biggest culprits, couldn't force them to turn over the records and therefore had no choice but to close the investigation

Wont be enough. Her filter systems would immediately flush out all the poison. You'll need to stop the human sacrifice rituals that give her strength AND send in several armored strike teams.

It is true that the electoral college is an abusable system in which proper distribution of individual votes can cause a candidate with 74% of the popular vote to lose, and the states aren't even obligated to cast their electoral votes with the majority
But Hillary just wants to abolish it because she just barely won the popular vote but lost the college. Fuck her.

I have heard it put one way that the electoral college exists to protect the nation from the "tyranny of the majority", yet that attitude serves only to place power in the hands of the few and strip power from the people. It supports whiners who can't stand being the smallest voice in the room

Following the will of the majority is not a flaw in democracy. It is the fucking point of democracy

true news bumparoo

its back 1

Horseshit. Issue voter ID when the form for Selective Service is filled out, as it is required by law to be upon reaching 18 years of age. Problem solved.

Women should face the same requirement to be drafted as men do, and illegals don't get to vote.

The word you're looking for is "the minority" and, yes, this country was built the way it was in order to keep said minorities from being disenfranchised. Why do people still think they're more intelligent than the philosophers and academics who built America?

Then it's a good thing that the U.S. is a democratic republic, then.

We are a REPUBLIC…. NOT a democracy.

back

6587845 54

You would disenfranchise the majority instead?

Not him but the majority of Americans are flat out dumb as a rock and live in major leftist insolvent cities. I would have no problem disenfranchising such buffoonery if it protects some of us who want something better out of life.

TRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMP

She is not bright enough to realise that will lead to a civil war because of disenfranchised rural and surbanite people being left out of politic.

rational news

Oh I think she knows. These crazies love a good war likely if it even hit their own soil!

REAL NEWS

maybe you didn't read properly. These weren't "agencies." They were a team directed by trump to investigate (his own allegations) of widespread illegal voting. They concluded there wasn't any.

apparently you're the last person who doesn't know that trump tells lies.

The electoral college isn't an institution of democracy. She wants to destroy the Republic.
The US is not now, and has never been a democracy.

Attached: COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT.mp4 (1280x720, 5.4M)

Just a test to see if this is how to comment on the thread. Normie fagg here. Don't mind me.

sage restricted

anti-slide

Here's an illustration for those without a clue. The reason the election isn't decided by California and New York is because the president is supposed to represent every state. The president needs to appeal to the great diversity of this vast nation. That is the purpose of the electoral college. Clinton was counting on identity politics, and raw numbers. She did not even visit a couple of major working-class states, which she then lost. Her husband and Obama worked those states well and won them.

And here's the real problem with Hillary: She's the worst public speaker I've ever heard. She can speak in a normal, boring conversational tone, but when she tries to give a speech, it is like she is yelling. Unemotionally louder and softer. She does not display the proper emotional range that goes with good oratory skills. Both her husband and Obama were very good at this. Sanders sounds like that annoying Jewish uncle, but at least he delivers a convincing emotional range, which would have given him a better chance of actually wining. Regardless of his or her political stance, if the candidate can't give a good speech, forget about politics.

Attached: election-map-by-county.png (1725x879, 120.04K)

The other side better have a damn good speaker come 2020 or they're going to lose again.

Divine Intervention, with a plan so insane it can only be divinely inspired! A plan so batshit insane, it just might work! (and it did!)

Recent Trump rally in Missouri left a whole lot of people waiting in line!

teaparty.org/amazing-two-mile-long-line-trump-rally-springfield-missouri-325277/

What, are you going to start calling us "hun" now? Fuck off and watch more episodes of Doctor Who to steal catchphrases from, you witless Redditor.

Strangely enough, this is the same effect that I get from singers in the (((current year))) who try to sing with "soul". There's no richness there, just strident volume.

Most people do not know what's best for them. The reason why the Jewish cabals want people to advocate for democracy is so that the indigenous citizens will comply with allowing more immigrants into the country, diluting the ethnic composition, and that the immigrants who have no intention of integrating into the culture can steal money from the state through government welfare programs that they vote for.

Didn't the Democrats strong arm Electorates when they had a huge majority in order to maintain their majority? Funny how they want this shit rebuked when it stops benefitting them.

Good, democracy is a cancer, capitalism is cancer, Fascism is the future or america will be nothing but a smoldering ruin with negro-spic mongrels pillaging the landscape.

Attached: e55c3b564f64e53fb243eb4a75a2f358678d04c050b29fb6e178dd404a2c7c94.jpg (766x991, 100.78K)

she only won the popular vote because of voter fraud.