Google Wants To Release Robot Gestapo Around Cities

Google’s Street View cars — the global cruisers that collect data for the making of more accurate maps — now have a new mission, and it’s one that’s sure to make the control freaks cheer. The tech company’s bolstering its fleet with updated pollution-recording devices from the San Francisco company, Aclima, to patrol streets in Europe and in the United States, and monitor fluctuating levels of air quality.

And all those findings will no doubt soon find their ways into the welcoming regulatory arms of environmentally conscious (read: leftist-leaning) politicians.

Drivers, prepare for the environmental regulations.

Businesses, make way for the costly controls.

Builders, get prepped to pay big for those permits.

Google Inc. is here to further wreck your third world leftist shitholes, likely subsidized by taxpayers.

Cheers to insolvency and third world lifestyle!

archive.fo/WPe5z
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/18/googles-new-pollution-police-coming-to-patrol-a-ne/

Attached: Google Wants To Release Robot Gestapo Around Cities.jpg (1500x800, 215.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.de/gold-price-investor-outflows-accelerate-bofaml-2018-8
nasdaq.com/markets/silver.aspx
businessinsider.com/copper-is-a-surprisingly-good-hedge-against-inflation-for-investors-2018-3
thefederalistpapers.org/us/u-haul-index-shows-people-fleeing-liberal-states
cheatsheet.com/culture/nobody-wants-to-live-in-this-expensive-overpopulated-city-anymore.html
fee.org/articles/so-many-people-are-fleeing-the-san-francisco-bay-area-its-hard-to-find-a-u-haul
cnbc.com/2018/03/19/californians-fed-up-with-housing-costs-and-taxes-are-fleeing-state.html
sparkrental.com/new-data-shows-americans-fleeing-high-tax-states/
aol.com/article/finance/2018/04/10/americans-are-fleeing-5-states-to-avoid-income-tax-rates/23408101/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-05/top-50-us-cities-people-are-leaving-droves
lombardiletter.com/u-s-citizens-fleeing-big-cities-reflect-troubled-u-s-economy-2017/10046/
usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2018/07/05/cities-americans-abandoning-population-migration/35801453/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-25/great-exodus-americas-blue-cities-accelerates
archive.fo/GiKN6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So trendy!

Gives me another reason to avoid living the city life.

Oy vey! Remember the $6million oil shekels lost to the wind farm industry!

Boo hoo, you might actually find out how polluted your city is and have someone do something for your health. How awful!

People know that stuff already.
Its just not usually measured by expensive mobile robots.

Except the robots aren't being made specifically to measure pollution it's just an extra thing added onto them.
Keep pretending to find things wrong with this though

That doesnt negate what I said.

OP doesn't give a shit if a child has to breath bad air because he is a selfish cunt who will go to hell soon

No clue about Britbongistan but America has insanely clean air.

Par for the course.

such news

Want good air? Leave the freaking cities.

I'm calling it. The most polluted cities in the EU and US are run by democrats.

actual such

WINAR!

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 20.42K)

Attached: download (1).png (274x184, 6.5K)

Commiefornia is not only highly polluted and have shit in their streets (from homeless people), they also rely the most on foreign oil.

Go back to reddit please.

The left acts like asses with heavy handed regulations that cut profit and raise taxes, and this'll follow suite. fuck you.

No wonder Commiefornia is sooooo damn expensive to live in, huh? Makes sense!

back

Stay mad faggots I've lived in the sf bay area my whole life and the quality of life I'm living has not changed at all.

You admitted the average home costs $500,000 around you area. Thats ridiculously too high for a middle class home. Enough said.

If the data is accurate, then why is having the data bad?

such

This is going to be subsidized by the taxpayers no doubt, all thanks to bureaucrats who will want to further bankrupt their nation and make it even more insolvent and expensive to live.

Fuck Commiefornia, and in fact, fuck ALL cities.

legit

real

have another bump

actual news

(((They))) are going to make the ownership and operation of a vehicle so prohibitively expensive that mass transit will be the only solution for anyone not above a specific pay gap. Not soon but within a generation.

Anywhere banned them?

Good! Robots > Humans
Fuck people. People need to die.
Sell your gold, it's a shit commodity to own.

How about you take the first flying leap off a cliff commie…. oh and about

Hahahahaha! You tell us that after telling us to kill ourselves? Hahahahaha. No…. way…. I'm keeping my assets and I'm keeping my silver and gold baby!

>Gold has weakened this year alongside many emerging-market currencies because the dollar strengthened and US interest rates became more attractive.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
businessinsider.de/gold-price-investor-outflows-accelerate-bofaml-2018-8

Sorry, I don't pay attention to banker propaganda and these are not "investors" they are IDIOTS holding ETFs in the stock market. How fucking dumb can one be!?

I have some gold, but mostly silver coins. All physical, NOT paper or digital ETFs on the rigged stock market!!

When was the last time gold or silver devalued to 0? NEVER. When was the last time fiat currency has crashed? Happens all the time.

Keep up with the moronic propaganda.

nasdaq.com/markets/silver.aspx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are an idiot. A flat out idiot. You are looking at ETF prices moron. ETF-rigged prices where so-called "investors" have no real gold or silver. Can you comprehend that? Or are you a moron?

Point and laugh at this Bix Weirdo, kids. This is what brainwashed stupidity looks like in the real world.

Everybody already knows. Nobody cares. If they did, it wouldn't have gotten that way to begin with.

When has gold and/or silver ever been devalued to 0? When has physical gold or silver ever been worthless?

You smart? You tell me then. Can't answer that can you?

wew

"wew" is your answer? I'll answer it for you idiot: NEVER. They have always held value. Always.

I bought silver when it sold for $8 per ounce, dumb ass. Physical silver today is worth around $20 last time I bought some. How is that a loss?

it's only trading at $14 at the moment, so your dealer ripped you off, which doesn't surprise me.
yes, you can also buy physical silver at that price, not just ETFs and either way it's a shit investment, as is gold.
i'm not going to try to convince a moron like you that you could have made loads more money investing in the s&p 500 than your shitty $8 oz long play.
i love being on the other side of a deal with idiots like you. it's why i'm rich and able to shitpost all day long while i laugh at your stupidity.

Ah yes, the Gestapo of collecting the fucking open air in public spaces. Google (and others) does all sorts of actual shady shit to intrude into our personal lives both in public and in private, online and offline. But this? This doesn't mean shit. You can talk about monitoring all you want, but what the fuck are they going to learn about anybody personally from air quality? Anybody can already legally go collect and monitor the air around roads right now.

Attached: (X) Doubt.gif (313x240, 2M)

First off, I don't gamble with this stuff. Thats so dumb!

Silver and Gold is not for the "investors" trust me. Its for the preppers. Its for the fat cats too. Physical Silver/Gold is a hedge to preserve any extra wealth you may have: outside the fiat currency you use.

I don't think you grasp this, perhaps your new to this. Its NOT meant for stock market "investing", its meant to hold onto and preserve wealth in times of fiscal crisis.

i don't think you understand the concept of store of value and why "precious metals" aren't storing your "wealth" when its a depreciating asset, but like i said, you're a complete idiot and i only regret i don't have some physical silver to sell you, because that's because i'd never touch such a shitty asset in the first place.
adios, loser

If you love children so much you should just kill yourself already. You pollute the air too much.

Your just another sheltered faggot that thinks everything is fine because you live in a decent neighborhood .

Its not a depreciating asset, the metals have been used in economics since the beginning of mankind. Thats NOT going to change.

By the way, if it were not for silver, we would not be having this conversation right now. Thats right… a dirty little secret… SILVER IS REQUIRED IN ALL ELECTRONICS.

Starting with all the liberals and their pet niggers.

nope. wrong again. copper is more valuable than silver for industrial uses.
businessinsider.com/copper-is-a-surprisingly-good-hedge-against-inflation-for-investors-2018-3
god, you are a clueless hillbilly

Most electronics today are made from silver, not copper. Copper can be used, but not used nearly as much anymore like the old days.

by all means, keep accumulating and hoarding shitty asset. real wealth does not belong in the hands of idiots and there needs to be an idiot on the opposite side of any deal or trade and that would be (You)

Odd that the article mentions a precious metal is a good hedge for inflation. Exactly what I told you about silver and gold, its a hedge to preserve wealth.

You must think I'm ignorant. Silver/Gold is only a small asset I hold. I have land, I have guns/ammo and I have plenty of physical backup supplies to keep thriving when SHTF.

>>>/prepare/1

because that metal has value in the real world, not like the shit you dumped all your "wealth" into.
kek

Read above, I'll mirror it:

"You must think I'm ignorant. Silver/Gold is only a small asset I hold. I have land, I have guns/ammo and I have plenty of physical backup supplies to keep thriving when SHTF."

AGAIN: >>>/prepare/1

Copper has real value, but silver/gold doesn't? Sorry, I don't believe you at all. When times get touch, all of those commodities (as well as other assets and land) will be worth a heck of a lot!

guns are cheap, and land is cheap if you don't mind living in the sticks with nothing to do but shoot at raccoons and stacking up your cases of bottled water and canned beans for your SHTF masturbation fantasies which will never come true.
you will die a lonely old man and the world will go on and prosper without you.

I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I do live far outside the cities in a small town. I'm comfortable with that. We have electricity, we have the internet. We have a few shops here and there and a few local restruants and the downtown bar. Thats enough for me, don't need nothing fancy, just want to prep and be left alone.

you don't want to be left alone, you want to spread bad information around with your shitty "advice" and your stupid, dead board that nobody visits or reads.
if you truly want to be left alone, then fuck off the internet, so the kids can fap to their anime waifus and you can play with your guns and silver

Kill yourself you pathetic stupid cunt.

Nothingness of hell awaits thee

I have every right to be on the internet as much as the next man, you'll have to learn to accept that.

And what the fuck is a waifus?

As long as these things don't come near my street I won't shoot at them.

This IS hell!

The leftist mind is so full of fallacies user. Just watch them waste more money and their super-expensive homes get even more expensive along with their tax hikes too.

legit

Bragging about living in a 500K home that you obviously inherited tells me how disfranchised from reality you are user.

Most middle class working folks can't afford living in such expensive areas, and this is the reason middle class workers are fleeing CA. Its too damn expensive.

If you did not inherit your home from your parents you would likely not be able to afford living in a small ass apartment in CA because the average rent is $3,000 over there. Its ridiculously overpriced.

Insolvency =/= wealth. Please do not confuse the two.

See pic. These homes average 500K around the bay area. Yet this is not even high class living…. A 500K home around an area I live would be a freaking mansion with a shit load of property, enough to start a farm with! Note I live outside the cities. A home depicted in the picture around my area would cost maybe 100K to 120K, conservative estimate. Do the math folks…. CA is so fucking overpriced, and its due to insolvency and corruption in the market place.

Attached: San-Francisco-homes-california-bay.jpg (990x450, 572.55K)

So let me get this straight… Commiefornia is already debt insolvent and has major fiscal issues (along with ever-rising taxation)…. so they want to waste more tax money to monitor carbon pollution by driving a carbon polluting vehicle around and using more electricity (produced by carbon) to test the air… and pass that bill onto already overburdened taxpayers…. while there is an exodus going on due to debt insolvency! OK… got it… these are total basket cases running the state.

kek

You won't "prosper" in any insolvent city, I can promise you that. They'll milk you and your family dry one day. SHTF may not come all at once, it may be very incremental but I promise you the debt insolvency risk is there and it is going to suck the blood out of the masses if they don't prepare themselves properly to mitigate that threat. Sit back and watch.

anti-slide

kek

Its already been happening user. Thats why more and more middle class people have been leaving these terribly overpriced cities. If insolvency continues the way it has been, taxes are going to keep going up making it more expensive to live in these cities:

No one's leaving except in your masturbatory fantasies to justify a lifetime of failed investments and wasted time in stocking supplies, guns and ammo you'll never use.

Lets make this simple for everyone to understand… lets say I have 500K to spend. And I'm about to move. My choice is Commiefornia or Illinois or a state like Utah or Missouri…. If I were to purchase a home in CA or IL I'd be spending most, if not all of that money for a middle class home. However… if I were to buy a home in UT or MO, I could spend a quarter of the money for a middle class home…. so which is a better deal for the average worker?

Wrong. The exodus began a few years ago and is GROWING… according to Uhaul statistics!

thefederalistpapers.org/us/u-haul-index-shows-people-fleeing-liberal-states
cheatsheet.com/culture/nobody-wants-to-live-in-this-expensive-overpopulated-city-anymore.html
fee.org/articles/so-many-people-are-fleeing-the-san-francisco-bay-area-its-hard-to-find-a-u-haul
cnbc.com/2018/03/19/californians-fed-up-with-housing-costs-and-taxes-are-fleeing-state.html
sparkrental.com/new-data-shows-americans-fleeing-high-tax-states/
aol.com/article/finance/2018/04/10/americans-are-fleeing-5-states-to-avoid-income-tax-rates/23408101/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-05/top-50-us-cities-people-are-leaving-droves
lombardiletter.com/u-s-citizens-fleeing-big-cities-reflect-troubled-u-s-economy-2017/10046/
usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2018/07/05/cities-americans-abandoning-population-migration/35801453/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-25/great-exodus-americas-blue-cities-accelerates

Do you understand economic reality user? Do you understand that the average American workers CANNOT afford 500K(+) homes? Plus the increasing property taxes?

Let me ask you something… how much have you paid for the home your living in right now, was it inherited to you?

Let's make it even simpler, you could move to some third world shithole and buy an even bigger house, but you never will. You'll pay more for what you prefer. That's how markets work, retard and why you're "arguments" lack any logic or reason. Homes are more expensive in places where there's more demand.
Maybe crawl out of your shipping container bunker and take a course in economics 101 instead of wasting your life spamming shit and making yourself a laughing stock to anyone with a brain.

I'll answer my own question as a good example, I moved into a home in the 70s outside the major cities. The home price then was 90K, for a middle class home! It took me 20 some years to pay the mortgage off, and now I own my home, and property taxes out here are not bad at all. At this rate, I will be easily living in my home for the rest of my life not having to worry about the property taxes.

Nope. Its due to debt insolvency and corruption in the market place and regular workers are actually moving out:

OK, since the 80s they been teaching "post-industrial economics" which is a fucking fraud. Look where that got us today. Outsourcing industries, mass debt insolvency, inflation, too-big-to-fail bailouts, etc!

Nope. People won't buy an asset at a price they think is unfair unless they have no choice. If people are fleeing all the cities like you claim, that would drive the price of real estate down even further.
You're 4th grade literacy level is really showing here.
Also, U.S. debt is good
archive.fo/GiKN6

It just might send housing prices crashing down in CA in the near future, we'll see. The fact is all the statistics show overwhelmingly that the average American worker can no longer afford living in overpriced cities, and many are deciding to pack their bags and move. It has NOTHING to do with prepping, it has to do with fiscal rape typing to keep up their standard of living over there!

Again… how did you manage to afford that home in the Bay Area? What kind of job do you have to be able to afford that… or was it inherited from your parents?

4th graders no longer learn economics, neither do college students studying Karl Marx today either!

Even if what you claim was true, and it's not, all that would happen is that there would be economic pressure to create new communities and businesses further away, but still economically connected with the cities, which were in balance with average worker wages. The market self corrects all imbalances over time. That's why capitalism works and communism doesn't. But that doesn't mean there aren't winners and losers in the marketplace and it doesn't mean there will be no economic pain and disruption along the way.
Name one country or economy where that's not true. You can't because it doesn't exist and if it did the entire world would convert over to that system immediately.
You make no sense, but must keep shilling your bullshit beliefs because it makes you feel important and that you are making an impact on the real world. But you fail on both accounts.

Well no shit. Democrats have the most urban areas, and urban areas release higher amounts of pollutants than rural areas.

Federal Debt Is Reaching $20 Trillion And [Billionaires] Don't Care

Changed that for a better understanding. Average working stiffs DO care!

I'll agree with that, 100% user! And the correction is going to come when the working class flee the overpriced cities!

Self-driving VBIEDs when?

Attached: ISIS_AMV.webm (640x360, 6.23M)

Then they'll just create new overpriced cities and you'll be jerking off to your SHTF scenarios all over again.
Go outside and get some fresh air.

I want to make something clear… debt itself is not bad…. its debt insolvency that is bad. Insolvency is when people or the State go deeper and deeper and deeper into debt, and have no means of paying all that debt back off! This causes massive bubbles in the markets which inevitably burst and harm the economy!

As long as you can make the payments on your debt you can carry debt forever. That's why debt was created in the first place, to create a market where those with assets of value, "money" can lend it to others at interest and make a profit. If payments on that debt are made, there is no problem and the debt can carry on forever. The U.S. rakes in trillions every year in tax revenue and its payment on debt is trivial. If the U.S. paid all its debt there would be no U.S. treasury market. Every economy needs debt. It's not a bad thing. Educate yourself and stop spreading your false boogeyman paranoia around that has no basis in reality.

This could happen eventually, yes. Thats why I keep way from the major cities altogether, I doubt they'll even come over to my town en mass anytime soon. We have little growth and I actually want it to stay that way. Where the population resides, the corrupt bureaucracy will follow.