‘UK must SUFFER!’ Angela Merkel makes shocking Brexit attack

ANGELA Merkel was quoted as saying “the UK must suffer” in the Brexit negotiations, the same day Theresa May warned MPs that if her Chequers proposal is not supported in the House of Commons the UK will face a "no deal" Brexit.

“They can’t have a sweetheart deal.”

However, according to Mr Watt, EU leaders have been encouraged to some extent by the Chequers proposal.

Mrs May claimed the “alternative” to Chequers was a ‘no deal’ Brexit, during a BBC Panorama interview yesterday.

Mr Watts said: “They think the Prime Minister has taken some serious political risk
express.co.uk/news/uk/1019030/Brexit-news-Angela-Merkel-EU-UK-negotiations-Chequers-BBC-Newsnight

SUBMIT TO THE SUPREME EUROPEAN BUREAUCRACY OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES !!!

There is a proven solution to the Hun getting uppity.

Attached: Harris.jpg (400x520, 14.12K)

Bomber harris! let them fly!
Bomber harris! Let them cry!

MODERN SOVIET UNION, FOLKS!

What a fucking cunt!

Not exactly news, everyone knows the EU is Hotel California.

Easy there, lads…you can have the traitor cunt for free.

flooding the UK and Europe with shitskins and Islam
yeah, good job, Anglo dumbshit.

No deal bitch do not negotiate with diversity terrorists

anti-slide 31

While I can always get on board with fucking over perfidious Albion, this might be the single instance in their entire existence that they're right.
Still though, Gott strafe England.

Attached: 639860.jpg (297x322, 36.53K)

NO DEAL COMING WAHOOOO

It’s funny because you think you won the war

Nothing about Merkel or the (((EU))) bureaucracy are European.

Fuck off kike.

why is merkel even involved in brexit? it has literally nothing to do with her.

Germany's the EU U dummy

Stop larping as a German you garbage yank

Only Brits think that dumb shit because they have a hate boner for the Germans

MAKE DRESDEN AND COLOGNE ON FIRE AGAIN

nah they're pretty European. the continent has subjugated itself time and time again. this is merely another form of the mindless, savage euros doing it more, albeit with less bloodshed.

Merkal regularly takes it upon herself to make announcements 'on behalf of' the EU, and the EU has no choice but to go along with it. The refugee invasion is a great example of that. EU did and said nothing, until one day Merkal appears on TV saying "EVERYONE CAN COME TO EUROPE, PLEASE FULFILL MY NEGLECTED MATERNAL DESIRES LITTLE MUSLIMS!"

The modern RAF would struggle with going full Dresden again. How do you feel about nukes?

Macron is the one who has taken the lead of the EU as the Germans lack the confidence and the French under Charles De Gaul are the ones who conceived the idea. Germany wasn’t even a real country again up until the 1980s it was only recreated when the Berlin Wall fell. They were made to join the EU to solve the “German question” This idea that it’s some sort of evil plot by the Germans is just so historically devoid of any sort of reality that you have to be completely historically illiterate to believe it.

Almost all of the Migrants in the UK are niggers from Jaimaica poo in Lois and Pakis all from British colonial subjects. The EU didn’t bring them you did. The hate speech laws in the UK are unique to Britain and don’t exist in the EU. The British government did. The reality is your political class fucked you but they need someone to blame and Merkels retarded ass is an easy target

снова угадать Nigel

Aren't you faggots glad that you "won" the war.

Attached: shariah.jpg (640x480, 81.4K)

So much "winning"

Attached: knoif.jpg (720x960, 94.09K)

No freedom, no balls, no future

Attached: cucks.jpg (581x775, 96.07K)

Wow, can't even buy plastic knives without a license? POLICE STATE. Don't ever let this happen to America folks.

ACCEPT THE PEG

as usual, Germany provokes a world war

from fascists to communists

Why are these prices in cents and dollars?

i checked and no answer

mystery

plastic knives

Attached: Capture.JPG (366x349, 27.07K)

Not my ancestors.

Attached: An Gal Gréine - The Banner of the Gaels.png (1280x731, 24.79K)

"Fuck you Angelabdul !" user makes shocking comment on 8ch.

I wish UK to succeed and have a bright future, and I wish EU countries (including mine) to face the most abominable crisis, then countries will leave one after another, and EU will fucking collapse at last !

The hate speech laws in the UK are unique to Britain and don’t exist in the EU.
Wasn't it a EU law ? I'm pretty sure it exists at least in Frankistan anyway.

"Fuck you Angelabdul !" user makes shocking comment on 8ch.

I wish UK to succeed and have a bright future, and I wish EU countries (including mine) to face the most abominable crisis, then countries will leave one after another, and EU will fucking collapse at last !

The hate speech laws in the UK are unique to Britain and don’t exist in the EU.

Wasn't it a EU law ? I'm pretty sure it exists at least in Frankistan anyway.

Sounds like something the bitch would say.

This is what happens when you elect women to do a man's job. All this wishy washy bickering back and forth and no real progress, just passing the time talking and not doing.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 65.43K)

All the time Britain is paying EU membership fees.
They should have brexited straight away. Anyone can see the EU would drag this out as long as possible. They need Britains money.

This is from Woolworths supermarket in Australia.

yeah you might have people not be able to shoot someone over a fucking mattress

You just want to be able to play fast and loose with matresses without consequences.