I know a lot of you are going to dislike this thread, but allowing anime is a form of Christian modernism...

I know a lot of you are going to dislike this thread, but allowing anime is a form of Christian modernism, i don't think it should have a rule against it, but it's not Christian.

This holds true now than before because it's becoming more common that we have lucifer, dragons, demons and Satan versions of Anime characters As opposed to before when they had to hide that Goku was the anti-christ. There is a new anime called Franxx, where the heroine is a horned slut, in the manga they call her "our savior". I don't like to needlessly scare my weeb brothers, since i used to be a weeb, but anime and manga are not helpful to your relationship with God.

Attached: Franxx - Calling the horned character 'our savior'.jpg (1025x4404 371.19 KB, 4.1M)

I forgot to spoiler the images,

But I thought the big enemy Frieza was Lucifer. He even acts like every other cartoon version of Lucifer/Loki.

Attached: c6ea61cb5ec881cc82b2c27045c70072f92f151f495060c80356774710add547.jpg (454x454, 27.86K)

Goku even spends 3 days dead training with King Kai before he returns to beat Frieza

Akira Toriyama even mentioned creating DBZ from visions he had of a spiritual world. If Jesus beat Lucifer he sounds like a modern prophet John, not an antichrist shill. Shame he didn't warn us of any future stuff, or maybe there's some holy message in the Cell saga we can find too. Cell is a mutt who seems nearly undefeatable and kills Goku (who represents Christ.) Maybe he's the jewish nwo. Heck, he even starts out as some ugly roach monster and absorbs white people until he gets stronger and looks pretty.

I wonder if those dub dubs are God telling me I hit the nail on the head.

Its just a regular girl with some props glued on, they always do that, check /monster/

Attached: 442234f431150d8ab184dbd5c219978e--meme-comics-anime-meme.jpg (291x533, 38.74K)

Franxx is an ecchi/ borderline hentai manga, what do you expect? This is like using game of thrones or some other filth to say all films/shows are bad.

Attached: DeuDV6uX0AE-Az8.jpg (750x566, 58.95K)

Lucifer is not the anit-christ, and Goku mentions in an episode that he prefers hell over heaven.

I wasn’t implying he was. I just find it odd the antichrist would oppose Lucifer. Context on that hell quote?

If you want wholesome stories, you don't need to watch anime. Just read old books from back when most people in the west were Christians. Even the 19th century has a great wealth of very good, Christian-themed novels. Just do some research and make sure you're reading something written by those degenerate atheists/deists/Jews/Frenchmen. Not all of them are as virtuous or well written as something like the Divine Comedy, but they're certainly better than anime in both respects. There's also a ton of great narrative poems from the medieval and Renaissance periods, but the characters might seem a little flat and the pacing might seem awkward to modern readers. With Fire and Sword by Henryk Sienkiewicz is example. Everything good about anime can be found in that novel, but done much better.

Hello, Reddit!

Attached: saint-seiya.jpg (1216x1600, 322.7K)

We already had this discussion. We already had anime thread that got shot down. You also,pat probably, didnt watch the anime at all, judging from Franxx part and you would most likely call Catholics heretics and degenerates for drawing and sculpting Moses with horns.
Yet another Alex Jones tier trash thread. sage

Nice false flagging.

I'm not false flagging, I'm Orthodox, but I do respect Catholics and their art style. And yet, you are right. Here, have some western masterpiece instead

Attached: What am I looking at....jpg (1080x1000, 255.93K)

Not even remotely weeaboo, own precisely zero anime (except GitS), watched only Ghibli shi- (and GitS), care nothing for weeaboo … but even I am getting sick to winnie the poohing death hearing this same old refrain.
It's funny to "anime=gay" in threads, but this is just dopey shi-

EVERYTHING is "of the world"
So long as it does not own you, so long as you know not to let it own you, why you trippin', dawg?

Elsewise, remove thyself to a monastery and quit bothering the rest of us who have to live IN the world while not being OF the world.

Attached: not_this_shit_again.jpg (500x447, 91.3K)

You can like something without loving it. I like some manga and anime and so what? Fight me.

Attached: tetsuo-2.jpg (500x281, 33.7K)

Why are you even bothering with this thread? After the shenanigans that transpired in the last Christian anime thread, you and the rest of the anti-anime crowd have won. Discussing Christian anime/discussing anime from a Christian perspective is effectively banned. At this point, this thread is basically you and the rest of said crowd just doing a victory lap/preaching to the choir.

If people who like anime try to have a civil discussion about what anime they like/want to recommend from a Christian perspective, said thread either gets swarmed by goons/crypto-goons recycling the same arguments you do, time and time again, or just outright chucking out one-line ad hominems. Or the thread gets suspiciously shut down, because someone willingly or "accidentally" recommends an anime that fits negative stereotypes of anime to a T, and/or supposedly people are too stupid/lazy to use Safe Search when searching for images on Google/Bing and may stumble upon fan-made Rule 34.

Hey mods, you might want to lock this thread; the OP just mentioned Goku, Darling in the Franxx and Monster Girls in his pics. Someone might do an image search for Dragon Ball Z or DitF, or Everyday Life with Monster Girls, or Akira or Saint Seiya based on the images other's posted in this thread and get "scandalized." You don't want to put a fellow Christian's soul at risk, do you? /sarcasm

No it isn't, sweetie. Has anime been allowed to enter into and replace any tradition or belief of the Church? I didn't think so. Now please stop LARPing.

How dense can you be ? Stop annoying everyone with this stuff. It's bad enough that the weebs can't contain themselves and jump at anyone with legit concerns, now everyone else is going bonkers, too..
It's ridiculous enough that a discussion HAS TO BE HAD on this supposedly Christian_ board whether it is appropriate to post sexualized little girls.

I am the guy that was so profoundly slandered and insulted in the second last weeb thread and in meta.
That you still don't get why it is problematic how much you cling to this filth is a mystery to me. Worse are your conspiracy theories about people posting scandalous anime in order to get a thread locked or deleted. Even the mod ! Dude are you not aware of the fact that Lind is Catholic ? On his page, the ends don't justify the means. That means: No lying, no scamming, no scheming. And I'm pretty sure you can trust this guy when he says that he googled and found inappropriate filth on the first page. Assuming any different is spitting in his face.

That's all. Take up your cross and follow Christ. Stop making an ideology and a way of life out of this "medium".

Op is right. I've seen some darling zero pics in threads. Also a "christanon" that unironically defended the darling zero anime in a post.

Does it have horns? Linked to asian religions? Possesses super-natural powers? It's heresy.

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT HERESY

The image you added has in the middle a high priestess.
Watch your steps.