Top 20 CHEMICALS that cause cancer are readily found in US foods and drinks

There’s one thing that most major cancer foundations and cancer drive organizations never mention when “searching for the cure” or “marching for the cure” for cancer – and that is chemicals in food. In fact, at most pink ribbon events, many of the worst cancer-causing chemicals are served up in the foods and drinks everybody is sucking down while hoping to find a cure. In fact, you’ll find nitrate-loaded (KFC) fried chicken and Mike’s hard lemonade (alcoholic style) at the Susan Komen Foundation events. They might as well serve carcinogenic diet soda and administer mercury-laden flu shots while they’re at it. Thanks Komen.

Are they sinister or just stupid? How ironic and uneducated these folks are when it comes to “searching for” the prevention and cure of the biggest human health blight this planet has ever seen.

You wouldn’t throw gasoline on a fire to try to put it out, so why eat cancer-causing foods while marching for the cure?

There are so many accidental hypocrites in America. People are literally becoming more ignorant by the day from eating the wrong foods, drinking the wrong drinks, and taking all the wrong medications, and then wondering why “God” or the nation’s “top oncologists” can’t save them with divine intervention or chemotherapy after they’re a couple decades deep into chronic inflammation and irregular cell division.

Listen folks, stop counting calories and start counting chemicals if you want to get healthy, find your ideal weight, and avoid the “disease” (it’s really a cell disorder, not a disease) that’s crippling and offing every third American.

The power of the elements: Discover Colloidal Silver Mouthwash with quality, natural ingredients like Sangre de Drago sap, black walnut hulls, menthol crystals and more. Zero artificial sweeteners, colors or alcohol. Learn more at the Health Ranger Store and help support this news site.

The number one excuse people have for not regulating and filtering what they eat is that it’s too overwhelming. The number two excuse is that it’s too expensive. Hey, if you want to really be overwhelmed and bankrupt, just try getting cancer and paying the copays for surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and prescription drugs for the rest of your shortened, miserable life.

Here’s a start – filter out the top twenty (and most common) chemicals that are concocted in laboratories, added to typical American foods and beverages, and then labeled as “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS) by the FDA.

Top 20 carcinogenic agents that wreck the “search for the cure” for cancer by strangling and mutating your cells

Nitrates and Nitrites (think of hot dogs, bacon, deli meats)
Sodium Benzoate (think of foods in jars and sodas)
Aspartame (think of diet drinks, most chewing gum, mouthwash and breath mints)
Bleach (think whitened foods, like bread, flour, sugar, rice, pasta)
Ammonia (most treated meats, including fish)
Sucralose – an artificial sweetener (think of Splenda) – synthetic, lab-made
FD&C industrial-based food coloring: Yellow, Blue, Red and artificial caramel coloring (think candy, cereal, cough syrup)
Parabens – common in beer, sodas, sauces, jams, dairy products. Parabens are often found present in breast tumors
Phthalates – commonly found in meats and cheeses that are packaged in microwaveable plastic
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – a.k.a. SLS – yes, it’s found in food too (not just personal products); like dried eggs, marshmallows, drink mixes – SLS serves as a thickener or emulsifier
Fluoride (think of tap water, toothpaste, and mouthwash)
Insecticides – most conventional food contains them
Herbicides, especially Roundup (most conventional wheat, vegetables and fruit)
GMOs – genetically modified organisms in food (vaccines and medicine also)
Bisphenol A (BPA) – artificial estrogen, hormone disrupting chemical that leaches from can liners and plastic bottles
Phosphoric Acid (think of sodas)
Hormones in meat and dairy
Hexane (think of hydrogenated oils)
Aluminum (think antacids and tap water)
Gluten (causes constipation, cancerous polyps)

naturalnews.com/2018-09-17-top-20-chemicals-that-cause-cancer-found-in-us-foods-and-drinks.html

Attached: Human-Cell-Attach-Cancer.jpg (700x394, 125.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qNYon
hooktube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
archive.is/hKY4y
archive.is/NEhx4
archive.is/La7km
archive.is/SfJ9c
archive.is/aArtH
archive.is/X5WfG
archive.is/Pqubt
archive.is/Z9PmL
archive.is/UWwji
archive.is/zYf8e
archive.is/BcI10
archive.is/Y1H2d
gmwatch.org/index.php/news/archive/2013/15007-complete-genes-can-pass-from-food-to-human-blood-study
archive.is/TQa5
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1388888/GM-food-toxins-blood-93-unborn-babies.html
archive.is/7Dip4
naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/
hooktube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9
archive.is/MUpJr
archive.is/6ZSqa
archive.is/bawsW
archive.is/ZowgX
archive.is/JKA6y
archive.is/iT0BH
archive.is/ToKNR
archive.is/cWFvY
archive.is/aX0r6
archive.is/F9hVj
archive.is/T0B8G
archive.is/U3g9n
archive.is/qJvZ9
archive.is/mLVz7
archive.is/zH7os
archive.is/pTUCc
archive.is/Pxe1y
gmoanswers.com/ask/why-are-genetically-modified-crops-increasing-use-herbicides-and-pesticides-i-thought-claim-was
archive.is/DLePz
archive.is/KspLI
archive.is/Lu4Mp
archive.is/ca4cs
hooktube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA
hooktube.com/watch?v=3IWbThJpGXc
hooktube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
hooktube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZIyKe9VE6o8
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRK15XSqtAw
hooktube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

02`4998`04876

OK assholes

news bumparoo

Sage denied

If your gonna post all that crap, at least try and sell me something. Hard fail, 0/10.

THEY NEED THOSE CHEMICALS TO KEEP IT FRESH GOY

WE COULDN'T PRICE THINGS SO CHEAP WITHOUT THEM GOY

STOP QUESTIONING US GOY

"natural" news my ass.

you're fucking retarded. Peddling such garbage (((news))) to nudge people toward gluten free and other related soy diets. Neck yourself kike.

Attached: happy jew.webm (480x360, 334.01K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF USA!

Attached: New_usa_lel.jpg (914x1208, 212.06K)

It's simply a list of mutagens mien gut brudda. Please give your change to (((moloech))) on the way out.

Do you faggots want to live forever anyway? The world is full of toxins and carcinogens.

Pretty sure you're not allowed to have those memes anymore europe

Attached: ccac947e84dbb6148783f4c539a91a6af98195908f8b1b672da2d0575c217ec9.jpg (699x919, 101.74K)

REAL NEWS

anti-slide

anti-slide

Try buying "non-GMO certified" rather than "natural" foods. Studies have proven foods with the label "natural" are often deceptive. If it has "non-GMO certified" label then the company's foods have been randomly tested to detect GMO to find out if they are compliant.

Top 20 chemicals that TURN THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY readily found in US water

I drink filtered water, not because Alex and his gay frogs, but because its common fucking sense.

Here are some facts: tap water is really not that clean, much of it is already used sewage water that has been filtered and bleached and put back into the supply again. Then they add fluoride and dump long-expired chemicals from pharmaceutical companies (which saves them money from traditional disposal). When the water travels through old pipes it slowly collects heavy metal contaminants (such as copper and lead). Not good. Tap is NOT clean water. Its stupid to not filter the shit out of it. I filter my water and it actually tastes like water, but whenever I drink tap it tastes like toilet water to me. You will notice the difference between clean water and tap water.

Gotta call bullshit in this one. These might have some adverse health effects, but are definitely not carcinogenic.

Pleb!
Git on my level…
BEE SMART!

This is a good point, actually. The best reason to filter your water is to get rid of the contamination that occurs between the reservoir ( not taking in account the chemicals that they use) and your tap. There are tons of corroded pipes and dirty tanks on the distribution system, and you can’t really know what ends up in your water. Sadly it’s pretty much impossible to get rid of the fluoride, as even reverse osmosis fails to do that, so we’re either stuck with it or buying mineral water.

There are fluoride filters but they are HUGE and extremely expensive… AND have to be replaced one every year so….

I think if you distill your water it will remove the fluoride. Not sure.

I agree with the majority of your points and most of that shit does not belong in there, but you would have to go live inna woods to make sure game and crops wouldn't have anything in them from water/soil contamination. Perhaps you can find a farmer or rancher that maybe doesn't dope his cows and has clean land, but considerably harder if you need a competent one. It is a situation where you average fellow is going to take the cash and plant or inject whatever for the sake of his livelyhood.

Processed/refined foods are outright no obviously, but you do realize "CHEMICALS" make up everything. It isn't a bad word. Everyone knows vitamin C is needed in humans which is a chemical usually referred to as ascorbic acid. You sound like those people who knee jerk anytime the word nuclear/radiation comes up.

Attached: 9c6017efbfe44f3954617bb1f6a16661bd7f01ad3cd558e29872a1bcefd310be.jpg (480x360, 14.3K)

Not all chemicals are good like Vitamin C though. If you consume lead or mercury, thats toxic. There are healthy chemicals and there are toxic chemicals. We should stay away from consuming anything toxic. This is why I will no longer take vaccines or drink tap water, and why I look for "non-GMO certified" labels as much as possible. I don't want toxins destroying my body and then wasting my entire savings on huge overpriced medical bills.

don't worry, toxins won't have enough time to kill you

Most vaccines are not needed. Most. A few perhaps are, but you don't need a dozen shots every year to avoid disease. What you do need is a healthy immune system and, sorry, but injecting vaccines laced with mercury and squalene does nothing to help your immune system. You'd be better off drinking Cod Liver Oil.

The point of my last paragraph was basically just because something is a chemical (which is everything) doesn't make something dangerous. It's called an example. I pointed it out because it is a stupid thing for OP to emphasize. Nowhere did I say chemicals are 'good'.

Butchers and markets still exist.

Attached: 706418524.gif (500x225, 700.91K)

there are people who do study this stuff and they say that putting fish genes in plants is something that needs to be studied for generations not months
too many contradictory studies to make definitive claims

Fare, but I thinks its important to be aware of what you consume too. Try staying away from the chemicals that might not be good for you. I tend to be picky with my meats as I have a trusted butcher I know who cuts the meat for me (even lets me watch if I want to). I buy half a cow once every two years, and personally know the rancher who allows his cattle to roam (all grass fed), he knows that butcher too, so we make deals together every so often. Doesn't add preservatives and I specifically tell him to never cure using nitrites (I say seal salt, and he'll use sea salt).

FUCK YOU JEW WORLD ORDER

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHILL.
Fluoride is a hormone and endocrine disruptor. you fuck your hormones, your body gets cancer too jackass.

archive.is/qNYon

archive.is/hKY4y

archive.is/NEhx4

archive.is/La7km

archive.is/SfJ9c
archive.is/aArtH

archive.is/X5WfG
archive.is/Pqubt
archive.is/Z9PmL

archive.is/UWwji

archive.is/zYf8e

archive.is/BcI10

archive.is/Y1H2d
gmwatch.org/index.php/news/archive/2013/15007-complete-genes-can-pass-from-food-to-human-blood-study

archive.is/TQa5
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1388888/GM-food-toxins-blood-93-unborn-babies.html

archive.is/7Dip4
naturalsociety.com/monsantos-gmo-bt-toxins-93-pregnant-women-80-unborn-babies/

Attached: 352353455.png (826x1185, 37.2K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=AftZshnP8fs

Attached: 5432635253.png (1936x1518, 1.92M)

NATURAL AND HOLLISTIC DOCTORS WERE MURDERED

htt p://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
htt p://truththeory.com/2016/06/26/50-holistic-doctors-have-mysteriously-died-in-the-last-year-but-whats-being-done-about-it/
archive.is/pkebP
archive.is/Diez9
number risen:
archive.is/MUpJr

http s://www.lightonconspiracies.com/87th-holistic-practitioner-found-dead-and-authorities-refuse-to-announce-whether-it-was-a-homicide-or-suicide/
archive.is/6ZSqa

http s://healingoracle.ch/2017/12/06/98th-holistic-dr-found-dead-nobody-seems-to-be-asking-questions/
archive.is/bawsW

htt p://www.thrivemovement.com/who-killing-healers-and-why.blog
archive.is/ZowgX

NUMBERS KEEP RISING
archive.is/JKA6y

Attached: 9653562565.png (912x960, 820.76K)

GMO'S USE MORE PESTICIDES

ht tp://www.forbes.com/sites/bethhoffman/2013/07/02/gmo-crops-mean-more-herbicide-not-less/
archive.is/iT0BH

h ttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-bronner/herbicide-insecticide-use_b_5791304.html
archive.is/ToKNR

ht tp://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/02/us-usa-study-pesticides-idUSBRE89100X20121002
archive.is/cWFvY

ht tp://ecowatch.com/2014/09/29/gmo-crops-accelerate-herbicide-insecticide/
archive.is/aX0r6

ht tp://www.globalresearch.ca/genetic-engineering-companies-promised-reduced-pesticide-use-but-gmo-crops-have-led-to-a-25-increase-in-herbicide-use/5366371
archive.is/F9hVj

ht tp://www.businessinsider.com/study-gm-crops-cause-more-pesticides-2012-10
archive.is/T0B8G

htt p://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/12/herbicide-insecticide-gmo-crops.aspx
archive.is/U3g9n

ht tp://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/01/genetically-engineered-crops-responsible-increase-383-million-pounds-herbicide-use-u-s-first-13-years-commercial-use.html
archive.is/qJvZ9

ht tp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211737/How-GM-crops-increased-use-danger-pesticides-created-superweeds-toxin-resistant-insects.html
archive.is/mLVz7

ht tp://www.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/10/how-gmos-ramped-us-pesticide-use
archive.is/zH7os

ht tp://grist.org/food/superweeds-story/
archive.is/pTUCc

ht tp://www.naturalnews.com/041684_gm_crops_failure_pesticide_use.html
archive.is/Pxe1y

gmoanswers.com/ask/why-are-genetically-modified-crops-increasing-use-herbicides-and-pesticides-i-thought-claim-was
archive.is/DLePz

h ttp://naturalsociety.com/food-safety-experts-slam-usdas-24-d-crop-approval/
archive.is/KspLI

h ttp://www.rodalenews.com/pesticide-use-and-gmo-crops
archive.is/Lu4Mp

ht tp://earthopensource.org/gmomythsandtruths/sample-page/5-gm-crops-impacts-farm-environment/5-2-myth-gm-crops-decrease-pesticide-use/
archive.is/ca4cs

Attached: 24523454325.jpg (720x471, 64.96K)

look at the shit they put into storebought cereal

hooktube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA
hooktube.com/watch?v=3IWbThJpGXc
hooktube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
hooktube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZIyKe9VE6o8
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRK15XSqtAw
hooktube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU

I made trail mix and put a bunch of rolled oats into it. that's my new cereal.
whenever I want it, I just pour it into a bowl and add some nut milk (blended cashews and almonds and water) and I eat that delicious stuff up bro.

at least I know what I'm eating and It tastes great too.

Attached: 23453425345.jpg (800x600, 81.57K)

water fluoridation is terrible and companies lobby their way out spending the extra dollars to properly dispose of their industrial runoff and instead say it is "healthy" to drink fluoride.

supposedly there's all kinds of fluoride.

bad kinds from uranium enrichment/fertilizer factory/ aluminum factory by products etc, and known to cause dental and skeletal fluorosis (NIGHTMARE JUNK HERE, duckduckgo it)

while supposedly the naturally occurring kind that people have been in contact with since the genesis of humanity found in nature and in rivers etc. the only kind that in very extremely small amounts supposedly is the one that makes your teeth stronger, =

if you call zephyrhills water, they have told me before that Calcium fluoride is the one that is in their water in very very small amounts.

I make my own toothpaste and deodorant to avoid fluoride and aluminum. youtube also has videos that show how.

deoderant:

I mix the baking soda/coconut oil/arrowroot powder until its a thick dry paste that is barely just almost a liquid, but still very dry.

I rub it on my underarms and it works better than any deoderant I have ever used in my entire life, and its incredibly cheaper.

toothpaste:

I mix some baking soda into some coconut oil until the baking soda is dissolved into it, less abrasive this way, and then add cinnamon to it until its a dark brown paste. tastes like really strange salty chocolate cinnamon I suppose.

I feel like my mouth is cleaner than ever, and again this is cheaper than any toothpaste you could ever buy in the store.

when I go to the dentist to get a check up I eat a bunch of *vitamin c rich fruit* and a cup of very strong *green tea*, maybe some *ginger* as well, and then brush my teeth before going. I let them do an *xray* of my mouth, and I let them poke around with their tools and check for cavities, but I refuse the fluoride swish and I don't accept the cleaning with the little buzzing tool unless my teeth have alot of plaque which they never do anyway.

I'm also getting into (and trying to get used to) shampooing and conditioning my hair with baking soda and then apple cider vinegar, and washing my body with a paste of arrow root powder/coconut oil/baking soda. (very little oil, low root powder, high baking soda)

I am Not a doctor or a dentist. Ask your doctor and dentist before doing anything.

Attached: 77143234781293.png (2904x2700, 4.95M)

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE EATING. NO EXCUSES.

Attached: 5435343453324.png (2852x1832, 4.85M)

Good infograph. I'll admit I do like my pasta though. Its certified non-GMO but still……

You're just a retard who parrots what people tell you without understanding what any of those things actually do. Many of the things on that list are there for prooxidant mechanisms, which increase oxidative stress that does marginally boost your chances of cancer by virtue of increased damage to cells increasing the chances that one becomes damaged in just the right way to develop oncogenes, but that's not even remotely enough to be considered carcinogenic.
Ammonia being on the list is fucking retarded because your body naturally produces ammonia when it burns proteins for energy. Hell, if you really want to get into it, the fecapentanes found in human feces are naturally mutagenic (not carcinogenic, just mutagenic). Are you going to start insisting that the very process by which we absorb nutrients from our food should be avoided because the mutagenic influences marginally increase the chances of carcinogenesis?
While artificial sweeteners do deserve their positions on that list, as well as the dyes and -cides, most everything else is only on there because the people writing it are either utterly clueless or deliberately pushing an agenda (or most likely both).

Attached: 1485392544779.jpg (540x720, 49.08K)

I think they mean you shouldn't consume products that have sodium nitrites or contain ammonia which can be toxic to the system in significant amounts. What agenda would they be pushing warning about toxicity?

Tap water also has neurotoxic pesticide runoff from farms, especially if you're in the South. It has only trace concentrations, but the fact is that it still isn't removed by routine water treatment.

This is why I recommend distilling water yourself. I don't know if it gets rid of the fluoride (it might), but distilling is a hell of a lot cheaper than having to routinely change expensive water filters.

Fake news.

the flouride isn't why you shouldn't swallow toothpaste

I don't use toothpaste. I use hot water and a little tiny bit of sea salt and baking soda mixed in. Works fine. Have not had any cavities since I started doing this. Regular toothpaste is crap loaded with toxins. I told my dentist and at first she didn't believe me. I told her to make a list of people who use toothpaste and who do not. Turns out she did and was shocked to see the results that the more often people used toothpaste the more often they came in with cavities!!

Toothpaste = dentistry racket (most dentists don't know this, however the big heads of the industry such as the suppliers of resources and tools, do know this very well). Question EVERYTHING, and follow the $$$.

I accidentally put nitri/ates on the list of those that weren't carcinogenic. Please pretend it isn't there, since nitrosating compounds, while naturally synthesized within the body, nonetheless do encourage cancer formation.

Attached: 1424255828507.png (255x194, 39.75K)

I am glad you corrected this user, thanks. Because I knew damn well sodium nitrites are really bad for health.

By the way, aspartame (the sweetener they put inside chewing gum) is also horrible for you. Stay clear of anything with aspartame.

The organic food industry thrives when people distrust the regular foods they consume. In some cases those fears are justified, in others they are not, yet both fears are encouraged anyways by organic food outlets in order to scare people into eating stuff specially prepared to not have X, Y, or Z in it.

Understand but at least the organic industry is not out to poison you. Perhaps they might be pushing fear upon people but they don't have evil intentions other than to make some profits. Profits are not bad as long as you are not harming your consumers, thats where the lines should be drawn.

The problem arises when some of their alternatives are dangerous to your heath in their own way. Some herbal supplements (for sake of example) tend to be either ineffective or outright bad for you (like ginseng), but they are pushed anyways because people will purchase them even if the science behind them is rather sketchy.

OK, gotcha. Yes, that is a concern. Also when looking for healthy foods do not trust anything that says "natural", because "natural" does not have to mean "organic" or "non-GMO"… instead look for non-GMO organic certifications (preferably with two or more certifiers).

Be very careful whatever you are purchasing too, always look into all the ingredients and do some research.

rational news

no it really isnt. most people were taught in school and by their own parents to believe:

Thats what I pointed out, user. Re-read what I had to say. I said it was common sense to filter the tap water (not because of a water filter salesmen like AJ) but because of what you mentioned.

El goblino americans are going to be this gross slave race of goyim like the falmir from Skyrim

Attached: FF1167D8-FAB8-4DE0-A844-8D7B3B0A5DCA.jpeg (1080x1080, 290.46K)

Back at you. My disagreement was semantic. It is not COMMON sense to avoid or filter tap water. It does make sense, but we are in the minority for believing that.

Filtering / distilling tap water is much more popular today than it was 20 some years ago when almost no one did it and a very small market for it. Millions of Americans today drink filtered water. You can even find water filters being sold in stores now. That wasn't a thing 20+ years ago.

using honey with bees going extinct. better take a page out of russia and use potatoes instead, fag

people like you are why there will be a food and water crisis

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

This is the most obvious advertisement for whole foods and tbe other snake oil shit like "gmo/gluten free". People are "vegan" and then they attend universities that experiment on animals. They use banks that fund the mass slaughter and torture of animals to discovrr new Kardashian ass creams. Shut the fuck up. Seriously dhut the fuck up. The probpem is the water, nothing else.

Is it expensive though?
I have a water ionizer that also filters the water and I just need to pay about 120$ a year to replace the filter.

POISONING THE GOYIM WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG

Cheap water filters won't filter too much, maybe most heavy metal contaminates but not fluoride or other fluorethanes that were dumped or leached into the water supply. If you want top notch filtration it costs an arm and a leg.

I did properly filter fluoride for one year (before I decided to use a distiller) and it cost me $1,150 for one filter that lasted a year (not to mention the OTHER filters which are needed to: there being three filtering processes total). Ridiculously expensive. So I decided after one year, fuck this shit, and looked into a good quality water distiller which I purchased from Health Masters.

IDK why this shit inst common knowledge already, GMO's suck because we grow our food to yield the most not to be nutritious and have been created to withstand weed killer and pesticides.

The world and every other fucking thing is trying to kill you get over. Most of the human race is fucking garbage anyways.

Fuck trying to save humans lets save some animals or some shit we put so much energy into keeping these genetic fucking retards alive when we could be putting our energy into something better… I feel like anyways.

This is why a lot of people consider moving out of populated areas, going off-grid and homesteading the rest of their years. Maybe thats the solution. I live in a small town, but have never gone 100% off-grid before and built a homestead…… maybe one day I should before I get too old.

Homesteading is a lot of hard work though. You better be ready to get your hands dirty, tilling soil and planting crops, building sheds and other utilities around your camper, raising animals, hunting, fishing, cooking, etc. Basically living off the land far away from society.

Just saying, I've seen a clear correlation with sheltered children and children with severe allergies.

yep, that logic is how my mom justifies that she smoked while pregnant with me. i have the highest possible allergy to multiple grass species, confirmed by bloodwork

I'll add that she also gave me HSV1

I guess chemicals are involved in biology. Seems like clickbait for dumb people to say

legit news

The majority of the population is being chemically castrated, once (((they))) squeeze the blood out of society and drain us of all our money and savings they'll no longer need us, so they want us slowly killed off and unable to reproduce anymore.

(((They))) are the same ones who helped outsource all our industry to countries like China. The reason the (((media))) is so hysterical today is because Trump was never supposed to win, it was rigged for Hillary but too many people turned out for Trump and the rigging was nullified as a result. America's death bed was supposed to be set in stone by now. Now we have been put back onto a life support system.

This is another reason they are spaying the skies with aluminum oxides and barium salts. Part of their incremental mass murder phase. (((They))) decided it would be more "humane" to engage in a "slow-kill" operation (chemical castration) over a couple decades. Also much safer than trying to round up and slaughter millions of armed Americans who would potentially fight back. So they're trying to kill us in other ways (dumping toxins into EVERYTHING to reduce immunity & procreation).

Mine is a three part filter that filters most things, but then again I live in a country that does not add fluoride into the water supply.
Maybe that is what makes it cheaper.

And yet our population keeps growing exponentially. Either the people sterilizing us are incompetent or they don't exist.

ok monsantofag

THIS.

is someone being paid to slide this news?

is someone being paid to slide this news?

bump 123789

You can get non gmo foods in monsantos employee cafeterias, fucking genocidal hypocrites

yea gluten will stick to you inside. cause brain inflammation, and its bleached

I worry about this shit sometimes too, but isn't it almost impossible to avoid the shit that can cause such issues? Life kinda sucks and is filled with traps designed to kill you and sometimes said traps can't be navigated

The only way to avoid all of that is move to a different country where they are banned. You can't avoid all of it even if you really try.

defeatist shills >>>/out/
If we're trying to avoid such toxins, even if we're only avoiding a percentage of cancer, we're still a percentage fitter as Aryans at the end of the day and in a better shape to retake our countries from the kikes pushing all of this.

The majority of the population is being chemically castrated, once (((they))) squeeze the blood out of society and drain us of all our money and savings they'll no longer need us, so they want us slowly killed off and unable to reproduce anymore.

(((They))) are the same ones who helped outsource all our industry to countries like China. The reason the (((media))) is so hysterical today is because Trump was never supposed to win, it was rigged for Hillary but too many people turned out for Trump and the rigging was nullified as a result. America's death bed was supposed to be set in stone by now. Now we have been put back onto a life support system.

This is another reason they are spaying the skies with aluminum oxides and barium salts. Part of their incremental mass murder phase. (((They))) decided it would be more "humane" to engage in a "slow-kill" operation (chemical castration) over a couple decades. Also much safer than trying to round up and slaughter millions of armed Americans who would potentially fight back. So they're trying to kill us in other ways (dumping toxins into EVERYTHING to reduce immunity & procreation).