Putin to Israel: Please Keep Getting My Soldiers Killed, I Won't Do Anything About It

"Putin declines to even just chastise Israel for the loss of the Russian Il-20 and 15 crew in the midst of IDFs wholly illegal and unprovoked attack on sovereign Syria. Unlike the military the Russian president blames it all on "a chain of tragic accidents""

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered condolences over the death of the crew of the aircraft Il-20 downed in Syria.

"When people die, especially in such tragic circumstances, it is always a tragedy, a tragedy for us all, for the whole country and for the families of our dead friends. In this connection, I certainly offer my condolences to the relatives of those who got killed in the crash,' Putin said at a press conference with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban."

""Russia's retaliatory measures with regard to the Il-20 downing will be directed primarily at stepping up security of Russian military officers in Syria, our military facilities in the Syrian Arab Republic," he said. "These will be the steps everyone will notice" he stressed.

"When it comes to comparing the Il-20 crash with other incidents, namely an attack on a Russian plane, when a Russian plane was downed by a Turkish military jet, this is still a different situation," Putin noted, adding that the latest incident looks like "a chain of tragic accidental circumstances."

"The Il-20 aircraft has been downed by Syrian military forces after Israel jets put it under attack off the Syrian coast, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov stated. According to the spokesman, the Israeli jets deliberately created a dangerous situation in Latakia. He stressed that Israel's aviation control systems could not but notice the Russian aircraft as it was landing." - Sputnik reports

archive.is/zB8gy
russia-insider.com/en/putin-powers-attacking-syria-please-keep-getting-my-soldiers-killed-i-wont-do-anything-about-it

Attached: Putin to Powers Attacking Syria - Please Keep Getting My Soldiers Killed, I Won't Do Anything About It.jpg (600x349, 182.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Stream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TurkStream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, even Putin is cucked now?!

There were hints about this before, this is not the first time Israel disobeyed or poked the bear. There were plenty other times like when they flat out disobeyed Russia's orders to stand down in Syria before. He did nothing then…. he's doing nothing now. Word is out that he is actually (((one of them))).

Can't wait to see the spin by RIDF on this one, tell me more about how putin is going to nuke israel and make russia a white ethnostate

Putin is a Russian Jew. It isn't exactly a secret. He's always been ethnically a Jew. Were there really people who didn't know that? Considering the insane tinfoil hat types here I figured at least one of you would have known that bit of trivia.

(((Shelomova)))

He doesn't want to start WW3, even though the jews are trying their best.

Not sure, he seems to do a lot for (((them))), but then contradicts the agenda too.
In the best case scenario, he is ignoring their provocations and instead upscaling efforts in Syria, so the Israelis can't draw him into direct conflict with them and the US.
Diplomatically clever.
Worst case scenario, he works for them and they are both playing two sides of the same game.

This, Putin don’t want to die in WWIII.

Some say there are two kinds of Zionist Jews, some who support nationalism and others who support globalism. Bot subversive and influential. If that be the case then Putin would be the nationalistic Jew. This theory came up when George Soros and Benjamin Netanyahu had some kind of beef with one another, publicly slandering each other.

RIDF will always resort to whataboutism against ebil Amerika when they have nothing else to fight back with.

In 1917 - ~1960 jews in power of soviet union were free to openly murder any soviet goyim. And they did - millions of them. Do you think anything changed? Russia is run by oligarchs and majority of them are chosen ones.

I've always thought Putin was jewy looking. I don't follow Russian politics close enough other than to notice that they're youth has been niggerized as much as Amerikwa. Thanks jews.

Attached: russian niggers.webm (1280x720, 4.43M)

Attached: russian wiggers 2.mp4 (544x966, 3.2M)

Attached: russian wiggers 3.mp4 (1280x720, 9.39M)

Attached: russian wiggress.mp4 (1280x720, 12.39M)

Attached: russian niggers.webm (1280x720, 4.43M)

sad

Proves me right that Putin is an Israel shill like Donald tbh

Controlled op mate, he actually is trying to sabotage Assad's efforts

Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same enslaving coin. East and west is owned by a group of multicultural globalists that include Jews.

fucking sad that such a far away culture has the nigger-jew influence upon it now.

They're going to stay fucking tight-lipped about it and they'll still say that Russia is a NatSoc state in another thread about Russia

Any more doubts about who is running the show?

Attached: Jewy_Toons.jpg (1026x768, 126.87K)

Heard about that, the zionist are one type, and the other type is communist or similar.
They were more openly at war with each other before ww2.
I seem to remember a leader of the time describing ww2 as a war between the two factions of juden.
The Soros vs Israel thing is either part or it, or more factioning.
Muslims have always fought against one another's sub-cults, it would only make sense that juden do the same.
Christians have done it since the beginning too.
All cults subdivide and attack one another.

Yeah, thanks america, making the negroid part of the outside world.
It had been safely contained in a bio-hazard unit called nigrica before.

I agree, the are 2 factions.
But from my point of view, to single out Soros and Netanyahu as the ringleaders is incorrect. These kikes are just middle clowns representing upper levels.
The capitalist monetary system is reaching the end of its cycle and a global reset is coming, this means there will be winners and losers. In its present course, capitalism (Bretton Woods agreements) is unsustainable.
The globalist plan is to sacrifice the American economy to boost the global economy (transfer of manufactures and technology to Asia), the nationalist plan is to burn and crash the global economy and to get a relatively soft landing for the American economy.
Do not get mistaken, Trump is also a middle level clown representing a faction; and we are still trapped in the kike's matrix.
It is more of the same, and there is no end in sight to our slavery.

Attached: Jew - They live.png (1024x575, 705.02K)

They are all puppets working for the same people.

Yeah, no. People don't realise Russia actually puts diplomacy first. Remember how they reacted when Turkey shot down their fighter jet? They basically did nothing. This is actually right in line with Russia foreign policy, which is a lot less aggressive than it could be.

Turn off the joo news and turn on your brain, anons. Russia ain't some big, aggressive commie bear.

Correct, same beings; but different factions.
Putin is enrolled in the globalist faction, the difference with his western counterparts is that he is repositioning Russia to have the upper hand after the global reset. To put it with other words and more accuracy, IT IS AGAIN ABOUT ENERGY, and in the XXI century is about natural gas.
The Syria battleground is about the Qatar pipeline to Europe, Russia is there to make sure it will never be built. This will mean Russia will control the energy of the whole Eurasian continental mass. Add to this that the gross production of goods are being relocated to Asia… and bingo! Now you have a clearer view of what is going on.

Attached: Jew - Chinese.jpg (501x585, 87.08K)

implying it can't be liquefied and moved by ship or rail

Liquefied gas is not less 80% more expensive than pipeline sourced.
Price is everything and this is the reason why Trump is putting a loaded gun on the European Union's head to force them to buy liquefied American gas. Also America had sabotaged every step the Russians have taken to build more pipelines to Europe.
Know more:
Nord Stream 1 and 2: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nord_Stream
South Stream: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Stream
TurkStream: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TurkStream

it was attacked by syria, fake and gay.

rational news bump

No, it wasn't. Your being fed lies. Why would Syria down a Russian aircraft when Russia is their main allies!?

um syria shot down the russian plane not israel. why the fuck would he blame israel. this article is retarded.

You are uninformed, or have not read ANY updates on this. It was CONFIRMED Israel, seriously. Israel gave a 2 minutes notice, not enough time for Russia to mitigate that threat.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajajajahajahajajajajajajj imagine browsing the Chan's every day and still believing the news. Omg this person in power fooled me again nooooo how could this happen to me???

Israel on purpose used the Russian plane as a shield.
This was a carefully planned false flag to bait the Russians to retaliate to the Israel's planes or the French frigate in the proximity launching missiles into Syria, the latter was the easier target.
The goal was to start a war with NATO.

Attached: a.png (1346x4286, 1.8M)

Attached: aa.png (1346x2011, 1.03M)

Here is an influential Russian guy asking for kike's blood.