Get Ready For 'Fort Trump' Military Base To Open In Poland

Speaking at a press conference after an official visit with President Trump on Tuesday, Polish President Andrzej Duda dropped a surprising proposal for the U.S. military to establish a permanent presence in Poland by opening a large base, and went so far as to suggest it would be called "Fort Trump".

The remarks, which were clearly designed to play on the president's ego, came amidst joint statements wherein both leaders agreed that Moscow has "acted aggressively" in the region. Trump said that he shared concerns about Russian encroachment into former Soviet satellite countries.

Poland, a NATO member state, has long sought to invite closer military relations with the United States, something which Moscow has seen as a serious provocation.

President Duda offered to put more than $2 billion into a proposed permanent American base, to which Trump responded with appreciation.

.@realDonaldTrump's facial expression when hearing Poland might name a military base "Fort Trump" is priceless. pic.twitter.com/wohVn1bLfi

— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 18, 2018

"I invite you to post more American military troops in Poland," Duda said, describing US presence in Poland as a "guarantor of security."

"We're looking at it very seriously, I know Poland likes the idea very much, and it's something that we are considering, yes," Trump told reporters, according to CNN.

President Trump appeared to nod and grin at the moment Duda dropped the "Fort Trump" idea.

Meanwhile Moscow has previously expressed alarm as recently as May over Poland's pushing for an American base so close to Russia's border.

Poland jointed NATO in 1999 along with Hungary and the Czech Republic, in what Russia has legitimately feared is a domino effect that eventually included Baltic states joining up.

archive.fo/5DEdj
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-18/polish-president-floats-major-us-base-named-fort-trump-alongside-nodding-us

Attached: Get Ready For 'Fort Trump' Military Base To Open In Poland.jpg (640x360, 31.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/03/world/europe/poland-supreme-court-protest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only reason this is gonna happen is to protect Jewish citizens in Poland from the deliberate destabilizing of Europe.

Sell all your gold and silver! It's dumping hard!

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POORLAND!

Attached: poorland.jpg (800x600, 205.66K)

Your an idiot, fuck off ETF shill.

fuck you, satan!

All sages abolished

we have almost no jews in poland

Wonder who slid this thread?

Again, I'll bump this. Someone accused me for not covering this, saying I'm trying to cover this kind of info up… so bump!

You can almost taste the Russian tears today.

DNC shill, just get out.

NEWS BUMP

Did you enjoy that recent purge of misguided commie-loyalists in the Polish justice system? I sure did.

Attached: Stalker Gondola.png (1182x661, 1.22M)

Its never been reported here, unfortunately so I have no clue. Post a link please.

It's being painted as an attack on democracy, but the law pretty much states if you're over 65, you retire. Consequently all the ancient codgers who still whack off to the sickle and hammer are being given the boot; Russia is in full panic mode over this and the military base, doubling up its information war there.

Poland might not agree with the EU's stance on migrants, but it's an absolute pipe dream to imagine they'd choose the rapist scum who ran their country over at the end of WW2.

When will they learn?

NICE TO SEE, Thanks user! Now THIS is NEWS!

Alright Ivan, why isn't it a good idea?

Can you explain why this is bad?

Misfire user, you usually call me Ivan. lol

How is this a bad thing user?

Ah, the sound of vodka-soaked crickets…

Try again, ivan. im sure your handlers will feed you better bullshit to spread

LOL.

I never actually thought I'd say this but…

Based Poland?