Border Wall Nearly Collapses During Testing, 13 Prototypes 'Breached' Along Mexican Border

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) report on President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall shows more than a dozen points were “breached” during tests along the Mexican border.

Prototypes for the barrier between Mexico and the U.S. failed to meet the standards of “non-penetrable,” with the recently released CBP report revealing that several test teams were able to breach sections of the wall. The heavily redacted report showed how the $20 million Otay Mesa border wall designs will need to undergo significant improvements before any construction plans can be implemented.

In at least one case, test crews were able to make the prototype wall completely “unstable" to the point of collapse.
newsweek.com/border-wall-breach-tests-cbp-report-trump-cost-customs-failure-mexico-1128900

Attached: buhGtaK.jpg (533x400, 89.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/donald-trumps-border-wall-prototypes-tested-hammers-axes/
8ch.net/interracial/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess that's y they do test eh faggot

Attached: 1533999561935.png (748x1000, 168.39K)

its a fucking a leaf, but id definitely fuck that leaf.

Attached: 565fe8ab6b51707b54448b2477c1cb57f8881e132b1a141565345d732313b8e5.gif (773x512, 39.51K)

But I was told the wall is already under construction?
Does this mean they were lies.

Any day now will the Americans realize that it was never about the functionality of the wall, but about the false sense of hope that a wall was being build against the millions of invaders ravaging their country on behalf of Israel…any day now.

sauce

Trump is the greatest President in U.S. history. Get ready for a landslide reelection victory in 2020, commies!

Thanks for being in the way of Mexico

Attached: 275170_1311776858482_324_300.jpg (324x300, 146.41K)

bump

The test walls were built. telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/donald-trumps-border-wall-prototypes-tested-hammers-axes/

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000144795175_trans K3Ytq28vYzV8vgytz3tt20cdhPuOVqLHI0GKTHeusDU.jpeg (1821x1138, 184.37K)

This.

Man, look at all these people that want to be tortured, raped, and beheaded by a group of spics. And trust me, they will. It's just a matter of numbers. They won't care if you're the whites that helped them get here, they'll kill you all the same.

Screw off frog.

The entire point isn't to be impenetrable (unless you have armed guards stationed) it's to make it enough of a hassle that a Spic won't try a second or third time when deported.

says the guy who doesn't realize the stats say you're far more likely to be killed by an american than an illegal mexican.

Seems like the most biased, cherry-picking nigger stat Ive ever heard. Let me guess, they are averaging states with zero immigrants or close to it in with states sharing borders with the mexican cartel and the crazy spics putting burning tires around people to set an example.

1 death of an innocent is too many when you shouldn't be here anyways and are breaking our laws and the laws of the functioning world to be here

Says the guy who doesn't realize you're far more likely to be killed by a basketball american than a white american.

Attached: Blank _24fd1232671052cfa253bc11e2aeb646.jpg (500x340, 41.54K)

Man do I got some news for you.
You mean to tell me that a criminal organization are acting like criminals because they are criminals? Shocker

No wall is going to be impenetrable. Israels walls would collapse in weeks if the Palestinians were not hosed down with bullets every time they tried to sabotage the walls.

Build the walls with Mexicans, millions of corpses will deter crossings

the bollard wall is being constructed and completed in areas. the new walls they built prototypes for is for areas that either dont have walls at all, or are to replace very substandard walls.

Attached: IMG_0889.jpg (720x710, 68.94K)

Ive seen what theyve got out there, its a god damned fence if youve got eyes in your head that arent ass deep in whatever bullshit lifestyle people are proceeding. "Breached", Im not surprised. If it were a wall it would fit the definition and youd have room for patrols and towers. The only way America is getting that border wall is if everyone gives up their comfortable livelihood and lays the brick themselves. But who the fuck is gonna do it? 197 million minorities and theyre all littered across the southern states, nobody has any power to do anything about it because the ability to mobilize in the community is limited to the psychologically fucked cells planted to react to unified change with a knee jerk media drop completely disenfranchising the movement. What pieces are actually at play to stop, halt, or even delay the degenerating progression? Other than new wave 3rd positions being picked up by younger generations its unlikely anything outside of war or quiet subjugation is to come out of it. What objectively can be done? I look to this site regularly for news and I try to intake what I can but its above my pay grade, how to communicate to the lower echelons?

Nice degeneracy right here Canuck.

Israel's wall is like 99%-100% effective most of the time. It is solid, simple, and straight forward. Remember that we hired their wall jews to build and design this, expect kikery.

No one cares what you think sharejew.

truly our greatest ally

/thread

What's wrong with minefields?

Now we're talking

Attached: Fernie_Swastikas_hockey_team_1922.jpg (1600x1403, 156.77K)

NO YOU

The wall is to keep furrys out of South America.

Attached: 7f200413739a037fae7555aa00a82319.png (1056x766, 271.97K)

why are they sliding this news? why? WHY????????????????????????

REAL NEWS:

8ch.net/interracial/catalog.html