Study Finds Doctors Had No Reason For Prescribing One-Third Of Opioid Prescriptions

The misuse and addiction to opiates has become an epidemic in the United States. In fact, every single day over 115 people die from overdosing on opioids. Addiction to opioids, which includes heroin, prescription pain medication and synthetic opioids, such as fentanyl, is an extremely serious national crisis that affects public health and social and economic welfare.

Unfortunately, the majority of these addictions are due in large part to the prescription of opioid pain relievers whether the patient actually needed them or not and with no background check of any kind to make sure the patient didn’t have a history of drug abuse or addictive personality.

Recently, the team at Harvard Medical School and the Rand Corp, released some shocking information after checking medical records from 2006 to 2015. The records showed that a physician gave no explanation at all for writing an opioid prescription in 29 percent of the cases.

These findings help support the major criticism from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration, claiming that inappropriate prescribing practices have been in large part to blame for the opioid crises. In 2016 alone, 42,000 people in the United States have died from the use of opioids.

The CDC has been pushing to have doctors prescribe opioids only when absolutely necessary, prescribing the lowest dose they can and ending the prescription as soon as possible.

renegadetribune.com/study-finds-doctors-had-no-reason-for-prescribing-one-third-of-opioid-prescription/

Attached: drugs_dees.jpg (548x487, 46.27K)

drugs is good
i kike drugs
i want drugs

u got any drugs?

The entire international healthcare system is nothing but a drug pushing cartel.

Now THIS is real news. Thanks OP!

They push so many drugs because its a racket, most only patch one problem but can lead to many other complications and problems, which you need other prescriptions to patch, and they'll keep adding more and more. They're drug pushers, don't bother. Natural medicine and supplements work just fine for me. Haven't needed a doctor in a long while.

yep

what should i do about migraines and seasonal allergies?

First, do you smoke a lot? If so, cut down. Also use curcumin as a natural anti-inflammatory (it actually can help with headaches). When I get a headache I take 3 or 4 curcumin capsules and 2,000mg of quality Vitamin C extract. Make sure your eating healthy foods too (avoid soda and junk/fast foods) and stick with decent quality meats and organic vegetables for your diet.

Seasonal allergies you'll have to do some research on alternatives for that. All depends on your symptoms.

If it's acute you go in a dark room and sleep, if it's lingering you grab earplugs and get out in the fresh air and if it's ongoing you need a checkup.

Nothing works. Just change your sheets often, drink lots of water and try to avoid the predatory outside conditions. Still need fresh air tho.

That sounds like a good idea, but going outside living in a city would likely make headaches worse though. If your in a nice community without a lot of traffic and 'noise pollution' it may help.

Doctors get shekels from drug companies for pushing their drugs.

The entire premise of prescription is incorrect. Bitching about a minor side effect of it is pointless.

Have you ever seen them admit all the side effects they warn about? Most of this shit they push is toxic, but go ahead and trust it if you want. I don't. Instead of patch jobs they need to focus on the ROOT of the problems (which usually can be fixed easily with proper diets and avoiding bad habits like smoking and drinking).

I don't know where these states are where doctors and pharmacies aren't regulated severely. Maybe I don't know how the game works, but just in my own legitimate pain management and other controlled substances it was hard to sometimes get what I was prescribed. Yeah maybe 10 years ago or beyond you could get 99 refills on your medicine, but now it seems strict.

Attached: 573018583276485.jpg (421x512, 23.04K)

They're making you rely on the system to easily control you. I know it seems crazy, but its the truth. EVERYTHING the system pushes and promotes today is about control over you. Understand these are your enemies, not your friends. Find loopholes and alternatives. Many alternatives actually do work, some don't. You have to do your research. An example would be my joint problems which I cured easily using MSM supplement.

THIS

>Drug Dealers No Reason
that's dumb, of course they had

bump1

DRUG DEALERS FOR BIG PHARMA
They want you addicted and paying them.

Yep.

bumping 2

anti-slide 43523

true news

First, do you smoke a lot? If so, cut down. Also use curcumin as a natural anti-inflammatory (it actually can help with headaches). When I get a headache I take 3 or 4 curcumin capsules and 2,000mg of quality Vitamin C extract. Make sure your eating healthy foods too (avoid soda and junk/fast foods) and stick with decent quality meats and organic vegetables for your diet.

Seasonal allergies you'll have to do some research on alternatives for that. All depends on your symptoms.

news

It's like I'm on reddit!

Joint problems? MSM powder.

Headaches? Curcumin and Vitamin C, maybe an Asprin if really bad.

Depression? Your a faggot who needs to get outside and socialize more. I'd rather do a line of coke than pop those zombie-induced SSRIs that re-wire/fuck up your brain permanently.

Acid reflux? Apple Cider Vinegar.

Heartaches? More vitamins, particularly B. I hear CoQ10 supplements are good for your heart too.

Bowel problems? GHI cleanse, plenty of fiber/milled flaxseed to flush out your intestines.

Depression? Your a faggot who needs to get outside and socialize more. I'd rather do a line of coke than pop those zombie-induced SSRIs that re-wire/fuck up your brain permanently.

Heartaches? More vitamins, particularly B. I hear CoQ10 supplements are good for your heart too.

Bowel problems? GHI cleanse, plenty of fiber/milled flaxseed to flush out your intestines.

bump for real news

If you think that is bad?
Just wait.

What If I told you every day people in their water are given Free Drugs!

Sip sip. Make sure to give 300 new Vax shots to your kids. Make them big and strong…

Attached: C6wCptPXUAAoSDo.jpg (600x400, 54.36K)

⫻⫽⿰⿱⿲⿳⿴⿵⿶⿷⿸⿹⿺⿻ ⫻⫽⿰⿱⿲⿳⿴⿵⿶⿷⿸⿹⿺⿻ ⫻⫽⿰⿱⿲⿳⿴⿵⿶⿷⿸⿹⿺⿻ 

all this coming about the same time obamacare was getting out of control.

smackdown 1

‰PNG

they're trying to slide this one too

Yes, I know. They really DO hate legitimate news!!

Vaccines are beneficial, wanna suffer from polio?

Fuck off kike. We know you lace TOXINS into the vaccines. Thats no longer a secret.