Dashcam Video: Prepper Gets Two Life Sentences Without Parole Plus 100 Years For Killing 2 Cops

A sequence of events that ended in the murders of two Peach County sheriff’s deputies nearly two years ago began with a 20-second roadside encounter on a balmy fall Sunday afternoon.

A young man was motoring down a countryside-neighborhood road on a four-wheeler. He was on the outskirts of Byron, following another guy on a dirt bike, who was popping wheelies as they sputtered along.

The young man on the four-wheeler, Kelvin Ross, was using a cellphone camera to capture live-action video of the ride. His camera was recording as they approached the south end of Hardison Road, about 10 miles northeast of Fort Valley.

At the edge of the road stood Ralph Stanley Elrod Jr., lurking at the end of his driveway, armed with a shotgun. The motorcyclists eased to a stop in front of him.

Ross’s cellphone video of their encounter on Nov. 6, 2016, and police dashcam footage from patrol cars of the sheriff’s deputies who would later arrive to deal with the confrontation combine to paint the clearest picture yet of an episode that may never be fully understood. Because what, exactly, compelled Elrod, out of the blue, to whip out a Glock 43 pistol and execute two lawmen who’d come to arrest him for threatening the motorbikers will likely forever remain a mystery.

Elrod’s son, Jarrod, who at the time was himself a sheriff’s deputy in another county, has said his father was bitter, possibly consumed by anger, and known to act unpredictably — especially when he was drinking.

And on that fateful Sunday afternoon, as the senior Elrod would tell investigators, he had downed at least a six-pack.

Elrod, an electrician by trade who at the time was 57, pleaded guilty last week to murdering deputies Daryl Smallwood and Patrick Sondron. Though he had faced a death penalty trial, Elrod’s plea led to two life-without-parole sentences.

Footage obtained by The Telegraph through an open records request shows the minutes before and after the slayings and includes never-before-publicly-seen video of what unfolded that day.

macon.com/news/local/crime/article218275885.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=k82dp_1537204998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a disgruntled drunken gun owner does not make you a "prepper"

Kill em all
Statist cucks must die

What did the police do that was wrong. This sounded like a drunken nut. I know about alcoholism, not only does it run in my family but I've had addiction problems too before. And I know too much alcohol can drive people insane, I've been there, done that. Not quite like this dude, but bad enough I've had to reform from it.

I'll tell you a funny drunken story… this was back in the 90s when TVs where very clunky and heavy. I got done drinking me a bottle of whiskey and was listening to some music at home. I decided I wanted to watch a film on my vhs player. So I go to turn on the TV and start up the VCR. The VCR worked, the TV wasn't turned on. So I got into a drunk rampage cussing and swearing at the TV, until I pulled out my 9mm and shot holes through it. Turns out the next morning…. my wife is angry as hell at me… she say's "you didn't have to shoot the damn TV! It got unplugged by accident [vacuuming]! All you had to do was plug it back in!" lol

Sounds like something a dumb hillbilly would do.

Well I was drunk user. The point is don't drink heavy when near firearms. You don't know what could happen.

The end times are coming, user. Don't waste time on beer and tv. Stack up your bottled water, your cans of beans and your ammo. The U.S. dollar is about to collapse any day now. Buy gold and silver. Prepare.

Well that was then, and this is now. When that happened I had a whole bottle of whiskey running through veins so I couldn't think straight, like a drunken sailor. But yah, some people have to live and learn, I had to (and not over just one small incident like that).

I'll tell you again. Holding some physical gold/silver is just to preserve wealth. You want to stock up on the basic essentials first, and practice shooting some too. Make sure you have plans (whether your bugging in or out). When you do all that, and have all you need and become more self-sufficient (like knowing how to garden and jar foods and such) then you may want to have some gold or silver as a hedge encase the currency collapses and you need to have something else of value.

What did they do?

The article never said he was a prepper. He was a drunk with a gun. OP is making up nonsense to slander preppers.

Sage negated.
Watch the video. He was a hillbilly who used three separate firearms from his arsenal to attack the U.S. government by killing two officers who were performing their lawful duties. It's obvious he was a prepper.

So basically, he was a prepper.

Thats NOT what preppers do, either you know that and are lying or you are a fool.

There are A LOT of drunken hillbillies with guns. One went nuts…. so what? What does that have to do with prepping? NOTHING.

Attached: 2576eb30f1ba3cc0db2271f12334585dc44617be22381348932286c5d98f7a93.jpg (400x378, 33.86K)

and everything became clear. a new gun grab is on the way make no mistake about it.

Man, state on state violence must obliterate your entire moral and ethical framework!

/killcen/ here

any cops turn up at my front door aint goin home

Pushing more propaganda as I already mentioned above. I knew you were doing it the second I saw this BS headline.

We're here – at your front door.
Answer the door NAO – or we will have to break it down, /killcen/.
We already know who you are, and we are here to confiscate your guns, as you are obviously mentally unstable.
Open the fucking door or we will demolish it.

Attached: 225d585f05835e30178411d1e7be85233edfca3ea6559f821db60e63f3e0a895.jpg (640x853, 60.64K)

You can't break down my doors. They're re-enforced to withstand serious blows, and I ain't talking kick-proof, I'm talking SWAT-proof. DIY 16 gauge galvanized steel reenforcement, WITH Katy Bars bitch. No sliding glass door either, I knocked that all out and expanded the wall where it used to be.

The strike plating is very long too, to re-enforce all the deadbolt locks, 3" screws, so are the door hinges on the other side. the front and side of the doorjamb itself is all re-enforced with galvanized steel and so it the door plating. You would need a full stick of dynamite to blast that shit apart.

Someday I MIGHT actually take a picture of this and upload it, but first I'd have to make sure all EXIF metadata was null and there would be no trace to where the picture was taken. The camera would obviously be an "outdated" one too.

Git doze nigraz offa muh rowd, bowyee!

Yet when a nigger does it they get 5 years probation.

Lel!
What part of
do you not understand?
How's that 'reinforced' sheetrock working for you, /killcen/?
Where there is a challenge there will always be those willing to not only accept that challenge, but broach your defenses and completely dessimate them.
Protip: We're not coming in through the door.

You don't know where I live. If so, prove it.

Seriously, /killcen/???
You were already doxxed long ago.
Dregging up old shit seems counterproductive. I mean, I'm with you on much of this shit. I do not see how a war between like-minded individuals would be educational. I just want to fuck with you and shitpost in general. Your infinite links are impossible to draw the attention of, literally, anybody! Just thought you should know. Ys gotta kinda break folks into this shit more gently. It's alot like anal sex. Enter; but enter slowly, gently, less forcefully, lots of lube, etc..
We're here for you /killcen/ – we just want to see you succeed. suck seed.

Attached: a7a70d34e2c344e37d9ee96cf64078e0dc085aa076b7ba360e9eadb33c4e22f7.jpg (700x714, 67.17K)

Don't believe you, post a link to prove it.

Seriously?
You can't want this!
Ask Johnny Neptune how it works, or re-configure your own memory, /killcen/.

Yep. Prove me wrong.

I'm pretty good at remembering nothing about being doxed. I DO remember some anons trying and coming up with "Killeen TX" lol.

I have no social media. I never use my real name, ever, on the internet… not with this modem or computer anyway. Always use VPNs, have multiple VPNs and computers (yes, I'm a paranoid freak). Any institutional records - even IF found - would be very outdated and old. Possibly under other names because I've changed my name before, I can do it again too. Phone numbers change too… etc. Yah…. good luck.

For the spooks, just today I hopped my IP 4 or 5 times. Normally you will see me bounce all over the place every day. All metadata is spoofed and encrypted too.

Who am I? I need to know? Who am I?

Only the very guilty are this paranoid.
What are your crimes?

My crime? Knowing the truth about the communist takeover of America that began in the 1960s.

Is your door like this user? liveleak.com/view?t=k82dp_1537204998

"Go on." This story could have ended right there, with no fatalities. But somebody decided to call the fucking cops.

He did the right thing. If more people would, this country wouldn't be the authoritarian shithole that the Fathers dreaded becoming.

But user, don't you know that the police are only there to "help?"

So two faggots tresspassed on private property and we're threatened but the people threatened told the police and they came to arrest the guy who was just defending his property? Good riddance, those cops deserved bullets. Guy was probably out in the sticks to begin with because he doesn't like the trouble people bring

yeah

Sorry

He was a delusional drunk with a gun

Attached: killcen (2).jpg (275x183, 5.83K)