Jihadi John was killed by US drone strike after gait and angle of his beard gave him away

archive.is/9rOB9

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (306x423 198.81 KB, 202.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haska_Meyna_wedding_party_airstrike
aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/afghan-air-attack-kills-children-kunduz-religious-school-180403064510386.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/16/magazine/uncounted-civilian-casualties-iraq-airstrikes.html
investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/04/16843014-justice-department-memo-reveals-legal-case-for-drone-strikes-on-americans
edition.cnn.com/2012/10/04/opinion/pakistan-drone-attacks-akbar/index.html
c-span.org/video/?168635-1/defense-department-briefing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger what?

these features aren't enough to prove anything in court. so this is the pentagon bragging about their worldwide impunity for another war crime.

It's glowniggers trying to look more competent than they really are.

Attached: explain spurdo.png (1182x666, 579.94K)

There's an easy solution to that.

Attached: 3.jpg (496x305, 49.11K)

knowledge of esoteric memes unlocks the third eye.
Only extensive study of gondola can reveal the truth of the world to us. ;^)

Attached: ostfront_Gondola.mp4 (476x360, 2.62M)

Yeah, bull fucking shit. They blew some random away and justified it by making out like it was a schmuck from propaganda videos. Miss me with this USA, WORLD SUPER DETECTIVES shit

gondolaposting is just an ascended form of spiritual fellowship, if you think about it.

Attached: cybergondola.mp4 (720x576, 9.49M)

Angle of a stinkbeard is always 3.1488

I don't know whch is worse – CIAniggers blowing up some innocent rando just so they could brag, or them being able to find a guy on the other side of the world through sheer amount of surveillance they have access to, even if they guy is being careful to hide his trace.

Also why the fuck did they even organize a hunt like that in 2015? There were tens of thousands of ISIS cunts in Syria and Iraq alone in 2015, it's not like they needed to expend any amount of resources to find some ISIS to kill – there were quite clearly estabilished frontlines. Raqqa in 2015 was the de facto capital of ISIS so it's not like they tracked some lone wolf prepping to blow up some civvies either. So why was this one specific dude targeted? Just so CIAniggers could go "we avenged that guy who got killed on TV, we killed the grunt that murdered him"?

If his breath was that stinky, I'm sure the special forces smelled and shot the right guy. Dragon breath cunts all ought to die - eat your veg, be healthy, and brush your teeth.

That would only be relevant in a civil case if they got the wrong guy.

1. This is a war situation. People dont get charged for murdering enemy combatants in a war. Its kinda expected.
2. They got the right guy. So even if the methods were faulty they worked in this instance.

they pay off the higher ups who sell them out for bucks.

no it's relevant because of due process. can't go around murdering the wrong guy/innocent lookalike. also this is extra judicial and territorial.

user, the issue here is, you wouldn't hear about it if they made a mistake. They aren't going to brag about fucking up. Hell, US has been caught multiple times as claiming the civilians it killed were enemy combatants, even though there was firm evidence to the contrary, so it's not like this would be without precedent. It is entirely possible they blew a dozen civvies who simply had the wrong kind of beard before happening on the right guy. The methods do matter, in fact they matter more than whether or not some irrelevant ISIS grunt got killed or not

I just double checked my post and I have already covered that.
Please do read things fully before replying.

it's not a war.
he's not a combatant he was a civilian going around town.

Then the guy would pop up on another video chopping somesones head off and the US would be throughly humiliated.

He was a military leader and executioner. They are very commonly killed in a civilian capacity where they are less well defended.

But thats not what I was referring to.
I said in my post its only relevant if they got the wrong guy. You replied by saying they might get the wrong guy.

user, re-read my post. The problem is they could have made a dozen mistakes prior to getting the right guy.

Ah I see what you are saying. It would be up to the families of people who were unjustly murdered to prove it.
I dont know the specific law but its probably dealt with similar to civilian casualties in an air strike or something like that.

I was talking specifically about Jihadi John.
It seems like they got the right guy. If they did, then it doesnt really matter how they picked him out.
And if they got the wrong guy, then he could make a video of him cutting off more heads and the US would be very embarrassed.

That's actually what happens, and quite often, only it gets memoryholed most of the time, with the US simply denying everything and leaving it at that. Some high profile cases made it into the media, though, like when US bombed a wedding, or when they bombed a school (both in Afghanistan) or when they shoah'd some Iraqi's whole family and then posted it on YT to brag, claiming his house was a VBIED factory. Most of the time, though, the family finds it impossible to prove – how do you prove someone is NOT a terrorist? In court, the borden of proof would be on US to prove the guy was ISIS, but here, it's turned on its head – how do you prove someone was not something? The parametres US military uses to kill "terrorists" via drone were shown to be as broad as "adult male within the area where terrorists operate" meaning that if your region is under ISIS control, and your dad happens to pick the wrong time to go on a stroll outside, he'll get bombed, and you're suddenly supposed to prove he didn't belong to ISIS, from within ISIS controlled territory and with no police or legal assistance. You won't be able to, which is what the US military counts on when they mark your bombed dad as "Daesh militant" to boost their statistics of how they killed bajillion gorillions of terrorists this month.

The purpose of drones isn't killing, they are psychological warfare alone. They use things like the boogeyman to scare children, they used to use the secret police to scare you into silence. They think such things are too old fashioned, now we have the magical "drone", and think about it, the government always talks about drones when talking about people who speak of rebellion or resistance. Always the drones, not the tanks, not the big 6 inch guns that do all the killing, not airstrikes, but the mysterious and everpresent drones.

Personalized attacks and threats are the best, the State also wants you to think its omnipresent and omnipotent. Glorious State knows everything you do, and when Big Brother hears about it a drone will quietly fly into your house while you sleep, rape your dog and drop a TOW missile on your head. Remember the State has like ten million drones per citizen, so even if you shoot down one with a shotgun, like a billion are going to swarm you and wait till you sleep to murder you while you slumber. No, Big Brother won't send in troops so you can fight and make casualties and make a point, Big Brother is going to send in the magical drones to get you, inhumae little things you can't fight and win against, magical flying spectres, not the big black van with secret police, not Keyser Soze, no boogeyman you might fight against.

The current people in charge think the Drone is the ultimate police state weapon, its an empty threat but they think its a damn good threat. Even an unarmed shitposter might just pick up a kitchen knife and fight, or deal with or escape from, or otherwise come to terms with a human dealing with their case or trying to bring them in. But, a drone is not human, so it scares a lot of people. Also they are trying to build the great lie that the AI is so smart it will spot everything you do and be triggered and will come and murder you as soon as you do wrong, no more agents or detectives working on cases you might fool. No more people and their slowness and inefficiency; no, the magical drones will use facial recognition and spot you for your wrongthink and hunt you down and machine gun you to death.

Drones, in reality, aren't a weapon they are a psychological tactic. They are the boogeyman, oni, demons, an earlking, trolls, goblins, gremlins, they are a scary story told to the children to scare them.

Why do you think they are talking about facial recognition so much in this obviously fake story? Why are they talking about how the drone could just hunt him down out of nowhere? Why is it in every piece addressing rebellion in the west drones are always mentioned, or only mentioned? If these drones are so effective, why did they lose in Afghanistan, why can't they stabilize Iraq?

The entire drone thing, the way it pushed, if anything suggest to me that the States are getting weaker and are more fearful.

Attached: 97986144efafe97140076c1bc9a0ce66078dfa45a00e69020c1a780552697891.jpg (500x321, 30.17K)

I'm not buying any of this shit.

Attached: 1547997654615.jpg (700x362, 21.58K)

Publicity, same with Osama.

Why haven't (((they))) banned the sale of hobbyist RC plane kits and consumer quadcopters yet?
ISIS has shown they're not overly difficult to nigger rig towards gorilla air warfare purposes.
Flying wing user drone patrols with a manual control option for air superiority purposes when?
I want the CIA to waste millions of shekels shooting heatseekers at militarized toys.

Attached: Flying_wing_racing.webm (1280x720, 15.96M)

This.

You probably won't be surprised to learn that the government here wants to introduce drone licenses.

Ha! He looks like a fucking nerd!

It probably wasn't out of nowhere. I'm guessing they found where he was living or working because he got snitched on or NSA pwned him and they don't want to specify how. Then the US just sat a fixed wing drone over his house and waited for him to walk outside. The beard thing's only believable if the guy had one of those goofy Mount and Blade beards some of them get over there, or it was a case of "two guys live here, one has a small beard, the target has a big beard." It wasn't machine recognition, it's just that some of the guys that monitor the drone footage are savants at that stuff. They were probably pretty certain before pulling the trigger, but then again CIA is always way sketchier than other organizations working in the area.

This one sounds off; I'd be interested in sauce, because holy shit if that's all we needed to blow mudslimes sky-high then ISIS would have gone extinct years ago.

Sauce to what exactly? Here's the wedding:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haska_Meyna_wedding_party_airstrike
(US actually bombed more than one wedding party in Afghanistan, so you're likely to find more instances than just this one)
the school, turns out, was bombed by Afghanian proxies, so idk if it counts, but here's a source anyway
aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/afghan-air-attack-kills-children-kunduz-religious-school-180403064510386.html
here's a source for the Iraqi dude (yeah, I know it's JewYork times, but the story is true)
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/16/magazine/uncounted-civilian-casualties-iraq-airstrikes.html
As for rules on drones…
Here's one, about how (((they))) kiked their way to essentially be able to assassinate anyone they want (americans included):
investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/04/16843014-justice-department-memo-reveals-legal-case-for-drone-strikes-on-americans
As for civilian casualties:
edition.cnn.com/2012/10/04/opinion/pakistan-drone-attacks-akbar/index.html

I apologise for the sources being dated, but it's not like the topic comes up too often (not like US government wants bad PR when it's saber rattling everywhere) and there's been no indication that I know of that anything had changed since then.

Also in case you're interested in some history behind drone strikes, here's a Pentagon briefing from 2002 where they admit they don't know who the hell they bombed, but he could have been Bin Laden so they drone striked it (turns out they killed a civilian) c-span.org/video/?168635-1/defense-department-briefing

How would you explain spurdo to some boomer moron?

It's more surprising that they haven't already tbh

The mechanical hound strikes again

Attached: serveimage (43).jpeg (1024x724, 57.38K)

Funny how the burger gobbermint always lists all Syrian rebels killed in SAA/Russian airstrikes as civilians while listing every civilian in ISIS Territory a terrorist.

this song is so innaproporiate

Attached: ISIS Falseflag.gif (300x144, 3.69M)

This is utter bullshit

If they actually cared about arresting members of ISIS, all they need to do is strip search every Somalian in Minneapolis, Chicago, and Cincinnati.

So in other words, the CIA can assume any guy over the age of 15 guilty of terrorism unless proven innocent. There's no way that could hold up in court. Then again, they could just label the judge a 'national threat' if a ruling were hypothetically made against the CIA.

These are obviously not the same scene. Begone shill!

its the exact same scene, ukrainians exposed it a few years back and the CIA got so butthurt over it

Nigga, they are ISIS members
They are all guilty and deserve death

If they look like muzzies, they ain't innocent.

Attached: halo3_43520936_Full.jpg (1536x1152, 88.74K)

Son, they're all VC when the bombs explode.

lol he got iced