Apple Admits They Are Tracking Your Calls And Spying On Emails

DITCH THE spyPHONES!

Apple just created added a new provision to the iTunes Store & Privacy policy that tells users that their devices will receive individual scores based on the number of phone calls they make and the emails they send:

"To help identify and prevent fraud, information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive, will be used to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase. The submissions are designed so Apple cannot learn the real values on your device. The scores are stored for a fixed time on our servers."

archive.fo/xtXIH

APPLE is now assigning trust ratings to iPhone users, based on your phone call and email habits.

The new ratings were added as part of the latest iOS 12 update, which rolled out to users on Monday, September 17.

Apple's new system was revealed after the company updated its iTunes policy page on the official website.

According to the iPhone maker, Apple builds a score based on the number calls and emails you send and receive – to help spot fraudulent transactions made using your device.

"To help identify and prevent fraud, information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive, will be used to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase," Apple explained.

"The submissions are designed so Apple cannot learn the real values on your device. The scores are stored for a fixed time on our servers."

archive.fo/nNhx6

Attached: Apple Admits They Are Tracking Your Calls And Spying On Emails.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/vault8/#Hive
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Protego
archive.fo/xtXIH
archive.fo/nNhx6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will never use one of those new phones, always sticking with my jitterbug cell phone. All I need is a function to CALL people, thats it. And I'm not paying shit tons of money for that either.

actual news

Is neptune trying to slide this one too?

TRUE NEWS

for every slide 2 bumps 1

Apple works for the Chinese government now. So do many of the other tech companies. All planned.

bump 9882193

such is real

Newer Apple devices are crap. I'll stick to my old Mac OSX loaded with awesome ripping/conversion/music/video software which is air-gapped w/ the wifi-bluetooth-camera ripped out.

anti-neptune-rant-bump-3

true

Will never use one of those new phones, always sticking with my jitterbug cell phone. All I need is a function to CALL people, thats it. And I'm not paying shit tons of money for that either.

news

Apple is communist.

anti-neptune-rant-bump

and water is wet

Attached: Trump on Florence 'One of the wettest we've ever seen.mp4 (640x360, 500.5K)

…Bro, if you think that's cool…
Check this shit out…
wikileaks.org/vault8/#Hive
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

wikileaks.org/vault7/#Protego These nigger are why you get Malware. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
So the state runs the Malware you say?
me "Yes"
Think evil. Then think the state runs it. The meme runs true everytime.

Attached: Baghdad032103_640.jpg (640x375, 34.97K)

real news

Newer Apple devices are crap. I'll stick to my old Mac OSX loaded with awesome ripping/conversion/music/video software which is air-gapped w/ the wifi-bluetooth-camera ripped out.

DITCH THE spyPHONES!

Apple just created added a new provision to the iTunes Store & Privacy policy that tells users that their devices will receive individual scores based on the number of phone calls they make and the emails they send:

"To help identify and prevent fraud, information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive, will be used to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase. The submissions are designed so Apple cannot learn the real values on your device. The scores are stored for a fixed time on our servers."

archive.fo/xtXIH

APPLE is now assigning trust ratings to iPhone users, based on your phone call and email habits.

The new ratings were added as part of the latest iOS 12 update, which rolled out to users on Monday, September 17.

Apple's new system was revealed after the company updated its iTunes policy page on the official website.

According to the iPhone maker, Apple builds a score based on the number calls and emails you send and receive – to help spot fraudulent transactions made using your device.

"To help identify and prevent fraud, information about how you use your device, including the approximate number of phone calls or emails you send and receive, will be used to compute a device trust score when you attempt a purchase," Apple explained.

"The submissions are designed so Apple cannot learn the real values on your device. The scores are stored for a fixed time on our servers."

archive.fo/nNhx6

LEGIT

fhg r

anti-slide 56954725634565

anti-slide 4 46 7777 7

anti-slide e 2 2

real 99292

Humanity made a BIG mistake accepting and adapting to the "smartphones"… there was once a decent sized movement against them and even boycotts… 12 years down the road 90% of people gave in and have them.

To this very day I stand defiant and will never accept one. Do people not have the balls to resist this crap anymore?

And whats the next step? A fitness tracker to track your health info? A microchip to GPS you and scan for items in stores? Will the sheeple just willingly go along with this without a fight, without resistance and boycotts? Our society is becoming numb to tyranny….

No one seems to want to talk about it. They rather talk about nonsense. Wow. We do live in dystopian times.

Because face it, they are the doomed zombies who just don't care anymore. They already gave up. Mindless consumers who will die mindless consumers. No soul. No will power. No balls.

Worse. They'll love it. They'll love being tracked and spied on. They'll love being micro-managed. They'll love being disarmed and not allowed to defend themselves or families. They'll love being confined to overpriced city coffin micro-living conditions under Agenda 21/2030. They'll love being forced to ration everything they own and be raided and thrown in gulags for disobeying orders of the State. This is the nightmare they accepted and they're lovin' it!

Humanity made a BIG mistake accepting and adapting to the "smartphones"… there was once a decent sized movement against them and even boycotts… 12 years down the road 90% of people gave in and have them.

To this very day I stand defiant and will never accept one. Do people not have the balls to resist this crap anymore?

OK, bump!

anti-slide

OK, another bump!

Why is this being sliden?

IGNORE THE NEWS BEING SLID, GOYIM!