What does Zig Forums think of Liberation theology and the 'jesus loves all' types...

What does Zig Forums think of Liberation theology and the 'jesus loves all' types? How do you BTFO them on a theological level?

Also what do you guys think of this flowchart I got sent?

Attached: homosexualitysinful.png (600x516, 474.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19840806_theology-liberation_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b8

No one ever said being mentally ill is a sin in and of itself. But if you act on that and commit grave sin … well that obviously is Sherlock.

You don't. Jesus loves everyone.
And that chart is retarded and author doesn't understand neither concept of sin
(Who the winnie the pooh still mistakes moral and ceremonial laws?) nor marriage.
Take this trash b8 and go away.

That pretty much precludes all non-hetero non-marital sex from being OK with Him.

Bombard them with Summa until they yield.

stick to traditional, orthodox Christian teachings and don't compromise or use relativism.

don't be afraid to be politically incorrect, yes slavery is part of the bible, don't make blanket generalizations against slavery (not all types are the same). etc. etc. pic related.

Attached: 024d2d1ee938eddd6be668576e10976a6f5fe8fa2cee399d50d5bcfa2aab4e94.jpg (503x600, 159.21K)

It stems from a simple lack of intellectual rigour. It's no more complex a matter than that. Those who espouse this nonsense are ignorant of theology and logic. The only way to debate them is if they are sincere in their search for truth, otherwise you end up arguing in circles – debating with a pigeon etc..
The person who made it needs to be struck like how St. Nicholas struck Arius.

I love how atheists always ignore Matthew 19:4-6

Also, pic related

Attached: 114.jpg (1500x800 117.74 KB, 1.12M)

To be honest, slavery back then wasn't that far off from employment.
The difference is that instead of having the illusion of choice by picking from 10^12 different nike shoes, you'd just be handed one by your lord.
But put that once removed by giving you shiny pebbles to exchange your work for things and suddenly, it's different.

Attached: SCoopKp.png (479x360, 231.4K)

Yes, Why, The NT says so

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

whoever made chart really needs to stone themself

Attached: 999AD6C4-9079-4982-B6D0-9BD847130CC1.jpeg (640x720, 114.38K)

This seems to me like it refers to AIDS even though it wasn't around back then.

The Church has condemned it quite a while ago
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19840806_theology-liberation_en.html

Thanks, I will!

Attached: 1334d5a040fe612a33567435773fe6ca5a029f16bbafdb4f48e7d1023f683d40.png (492x900, 340.09K)

Liberation theology is a very different question than homosexuality. Our daily bread, so to speak, is a logical consequence of the Gospel.

What's the particular good act alluded to in Philemon?

Cancer. Subversive cancer filled with heresies. There's no place to Marxism in Christianity. They are barely Christians, they are degenerated materialists, and do their best to corrupt Catholicism from inside. They are at same level of corrupters as Jews and Masons. There are some of them around where I live that even defend abortion. They are a disgrace and, God forgive me, I bet they would be better dead than preaching their heresies and corrupting Christians and their souls, digging their own graves… to hell. I wish they didn't bring down so many fools along with them.

I think this pdf helps

winnie the pooh cancer, that marxist bullshit has to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

Attached: 05a1c8459ca113ee652b392c9cdd66f38120c036c21b383c6c48cb176fdcd3b6.jpg (327x500, 32.16K)

DEFEND THIS CATHOLICS

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(((POPE))) BTFO

(((CATHOLICS))) BTFO

(((MODS))) BTFO

Attached: Catholic Cuckolds™5.jpg (1147x1200 60.67 KB, 221.09K)

Cancer in the butthole.
And remember 63% of all new HIV cases and a good number of child sexual abuse cases comes from guess who?

I used to be one before, but now I'm a right wing Catholic. I call it infographic/pop-culture theology because those people derive a botched simplistic version of Christianity from those two sources. Some do follow it because they think that God is punishing them by making them lose friends for saying correct biblical theology.

What made me switch from that disaster was actually reading the source (An audio version of the bible) up to the Book of Matthew, trying to understand God's motives for implementing his guidelines and how the lack of enforcement affected the world around us.

They're right about Jesus loving everyone, but they're wrong about Jesus loving them for their sins as those vices lead them astray from his guidelines.

This infograph is theologically brain dead, and doesn't even distinguish between the ceremonial, and moral law.

Romans 1:27 is clearly about homosexuality being a sin.

Attached: 20180502_085020.jpg (1068x5250, 1.34M)

>hurr durr some people married multiple wives, so one-man-one-woman "marriage" is invalid, whereisyourgodnow?
That infographic is especially retarded

Two different things, neither of which are liberalism like your pic

I understand it and am sympathetic to why it ever even came into existence, but it molests who Jesus was and what He came to do into some communist ideal
People with insufficient understanding of sin and who God is and what Christ Himself said about hell

Attached: pic-unrelated-man-running-down-stairs.gif (340x252, 907K)

A nice collection of non-arguments.

These people make no sense, Every commandment Jesus taught is from the Word, and the Word commanded the OT. If they got a problem with the Father, they got one with Jesus too. Also, a lot of Jesus says borrows from the OT obviously. He came not to change the word. He isn't going to be continuously teaching that homosexuality is a sin since its pretty much a given.

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 187.63K)

Jesus is the Logos. There is no separation.

speak english.

Attached: D91A05F8-99E3-41EB-8181-FF4C997CF507.jpeg (4837x2571, 2.86M)

You don't. That kinda misses the point.
No one derives any meaningful, Christian theology that would lead to the LGBT consciousness, so they use mental gymnastics as a means to their propaganda.

Heck, even the bible doesn't even support their definition of love.

Jesus is the God of the OT. The Guy who whipped merchants ordered colonialist style imperialism. Who guessed?

Yeah, because his cool

Jesus is God. And God hated esau. so saying god hates someone isn't wrong, when literally the word of God, which even the great St. Paul quotes. So is it wrong to say that God hates some people? No it isn't.

Now we know that God wills the best for everyone, apage, but translating the word love which also means like to many people is an issue. Regardless Jesus had no issue saying you should hate your mother and your father etc. If I say I hate someone it doesn't necessarily mean I hate them even if they repent and follow God's Law etc.

If God is more than happy to use that phrase, without needing to clarify himself a million times in speech, it's totally fine to say that God hates some people. Doesn't it say God got angry too?

Don't we believe God is incapable of anger since he is impassable? But it's fine to use that depiction. So yes you can say God hates some people. God like only hated esau? Only one poor guy in the whole world god hated?

Why is this hard to BTFO. Just do a bit of research on this topic and you'll have your answers. Very simple.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:"

If your hatred has a righteous cause its fine, its not good obviously hate someone when they're just minding their own business and doing nothing wrong.

I tried telling my sister God approves of righteous anger and backed it with the interlinear Bible. She no longer believes Bibles are Christian.

I get those types all the time, they tell you your wrong even though they haven't even lifted one page of the bible. Its aggravating.

Attached: 1491949993924.jpg (212x218, 27.02K)

They all deserve a bullet

You don't bother. You kill heretics.

Out of curiosity, where do you get this idea from?

t. LARPers

He condemned fornication and described marriage as being between a man and a woman so that's enough.