3D Gun Blueprint Dude Charged With Sex Crime With Underage Girl

Neptune News™

A warrant for the Texas man at the center of a heated national case about the distribution of 3D-printing gun blueprints was issued Wednesday, accusing him of sexually assaulting a juvenile girl, according to an affidavit.

Police say they received a call Aug. 22 from an adult described as a counselor, who said her client, a juvenile, had told her she had sex with a 30-year-old man. The girl, who police say is 16, later identified that man as Cody Wilson, according to the Austin Police affidavit. The girl allegedly said Wilson paid her $500 for sex after they met on the website sugardaddymeet.com.

Police said Wednesday that Wilson is not in custody and that his last known location is Taipei, Taiwan. He frequently travels for business but has missed a scheduled flight back to the U.S., according to Troy Officer of the Austin Police Department's organized crime division.

"We don't know why he went to Taiwan, but we do know before he left he was informed by a friend of the victim that she had spoken to police and police were investigating him for sex with a minor," Officer said.

Officer said that the Austin Police Department was working with national and international law enforcement partners to locate Wilson, but the Criminal Investigation Bureau in Taiwan told CBS News on Thursday it had not yet been contacted by U.S. authorities or Interpol about the case.

Taiwan's National Immigration Agency and Criminal Investigation Bureau on Thursday confirmed to The Associated Press that Wilson arrived in Taiwan earlier in September. Division Director Kan Yen-min was quoted by the official Central News Agency as saying the bureau had yet to receive intelligence from the U.S. regarding Wilson, but would continue seeking more information about the case.

Wilson gained notoriety after attorneys general in 19 states and the District of Columbia sued to prevent his company, Defense Distributed, from posting blueprints on how to make 3D-printed guns on its website. The lawsuit followed a June settlement reached between the company and the U.S. government, allowing Defense Distributed to make the blueprints public. In 2013, Wilson became the first person to fire a bullet successfully from a home-printed 3D gun.

In an August interview with CBS News, Wilson said he has sold "many hundreds" and "probably in the thousands" of the blueprints.

According to the affidavit, the girl said when she first communicated with Wilson online, he used the screen name "Sanjuro," but identified himself as "Cody Wilson," and "described himself as a 'big deal.'"

The girl said she researched Wilson online and saw recent news reports about him. They later agreed to meet at a cafe parking lot on Aug. 15, she said. In her interview, the girl said Wilson picked her up in a black Ford Edge and drove her to the Archer hotel in Austin. A detective later determined that a black Ford Edge with the vanity plate "B00150T" is registered to Defense Distributed. The detective wrote that hotel valet surveillance video recorded the girl and Wilson exiting that vehicle at 8:35 p.m. on Aug. 15.

The detective wrote that surveillance video showed the girl and Wilson exiting a hotel elevator two minutes later and walking toward a seventh floor guest room that hotel records indicate was paid for by Wilson that night.

The girl said inside the room she and Wilson engaged in intercourse and oral sex, before Wilson paid her in five $100 bills. Hotel surveillance allegedly shows Wilson and the girl returning to the elevator at 9:19 p.m.

In her interview, the girl said Wilson then drove her to a Whataburger restaurant. The detective wrote that surveillance video from the Whataburger shows what appears to be the same black Ford Edge pulling into the parking lot at 10:02 p.m.

A warrant for Wilson's arrest orders him held on $150,000 bond. He was also ordered to surrender his passport. The detective also sought and was granted a warrant to obtain photographic evidence of what he described as a "uniquely identifiable skin condition" on the suspect's upper legs.

If convicted, Wilson could face up to 20 years in prison. Anyone with information related to the investigation is urged to contact 1-512-472-TIPS.

cbsnews.com/news/cody-wilson-man-center-of-3d-printed-gun-dispute-charged-child-sex-assault-today-2018-09-19/
*Archived while hitting user for spam

Attached: NN3.jpg (1280x898, 61.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/p91daiwr7sa3q/Defense
fosscad.org/fc/cad/
mega.nz/#!qNcDUJrT!wVzbt6pWi4oJW2Vox4N8kDQcce8kBpBbc_5IMpo1ps4
archive.fo/aZaXn
youtube.com/watch?v=93EqkJ7FctU
youtu.be/-J90RWvThUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pure concurrence

This happened as much as the Duke lacrosse team raping that nigger girl happened.

Gee, I guess everyone should stop sharing those blueprints then, considering they've been tainted by association with a Confirmed Enemy Of Decency(tm).

HERE'S THE GEMATRIA ON THAT

Even if you assume it's not completely made up, it's still BS.
What was he supposed to do? Mosey on down to the local town hall to confirm her records?

o

Yet another "enemy of the state accused of sex crimes. Totally not a set up.

Numerology is bullshit and the chinese are better at it than the jews.

>surveillance video recorded the girl and Wilson exiting that vehicle at 8:35 p.m.
>Hotel surveillance allegedly shows Wilson and the girl returning to the elevator at 9:19 p.m.
kek

This is such an obvious set-up it's not even funny. Why would a man who KNOWS that he's under constant police surveillance have sex with a 16-year old girl? Furthermore, provided that it is a given he was being surveilled, why did they not stop him when they received the messages?

American law actually states that yes, he was supposed to go to the local town hall to confirm her records. In America, it's hard to get a not guilty verdict even if she had a fucking fake ID that said she was 18 because of how the legal system is set up "to protect minors."

They're panicking. This is Trump's America nao, and they're throwing all manner of shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

They need to sweep him and the 3D gun schematics under the carpet, and smearing him as a pedo is a good way of poisoning interest in the schematics.

So upon researching him online, she met up with him for sex. That is a red flag right there for entrapment. Did she tell him her age? Did she lie about it? How hesistant was she to go to police after the event occured? Had she had any contact with police at all before or during the act? If he knew that she was underage, why did he take her to a surveilled location?

This is shady as fuck, and smells of entrapment and conspiracy to imprison him using immoral and illegal tactics. If I was his lawyer I would immediately call for an investigation of all communication this girl had in the time prior to and after she made contact with him under the suspicion that 1. She had disclosed a false age and provided false documentation supporting this lie, 2. She had been communicating with police prior and/or after first contact and was given permission by law enforcement representatives to use false information in order to entrap him, and 3. If nothing else, she had been conspiring prior and/or after first contact to lie about her age and put him in for statutory rape.

Holy shit America, what the fuck is wrong with you? Get your feminism under control.

Wow, the only thing he did wrong is overpay her by $450.

mediafire.com/folder/p91daiwr7sa3q/Defense Distributed DEFCAD 2018-08 & DEFCAD Mega Pack Pre-2018 via Alpha-7-Bravo

There shouldn't be any punishment for men if some whore went to meet with them in first place. The bitch should know better and take responsibility. What was she doing on that website? She is a whore.

ASSHOLES REMOVED THIS!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69e11fee3a25fc6a5260863f09a8d0f8f66f1103&dn=DEFCADFirearmFiles%5F201808&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:359050ec1608f8fd8b0d9fbf66ffe7dc02672acc&dn=FOSSCAD+MEGA+PACK+v4.8+%28Ishikawa%29+%5BZIPPED%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

archive.fo/aZaXn

DEFIST WEBSITE FILES:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69e11fee3a25fc6a5260863f09a8d0f8f66f1103&dn=DEFCADFirearmFiles%5F201808&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

FOSSCAD MEGA PACK v4.8 (Ishikawa) [ZIPPED]

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:359050ec1608f8fd8b0d9fbf66ffe7dc02672acc&dn=FOSSCAD+MEGA+PACK+v4.8+%28Ishikawa%29+%5BZIPPED%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

archive.fo/aZaXn

More importantly, why do such websites exist?

TO FRAME PEOPLE! HE WAS FRAMED! 100 GUARANTEED! THE US GOVT HAS A BAD PAST OF TRYING TO DESTROY HIS BUSINESS! NOW THEY SET HIM UP!

Word. What would it accomplish waaaaaaaaaaay after the fact that the digital files are loose? Doesnt the alien government have something else to do?

Find that chick, shoot her in the back of the heart with a Liberator pistol. Always take revenge upon the messenger or the honeypot, itll teach their handlers to figure out another way.

Neptune here….

personally, I find it odd how 'sex with teenagers' has become the preferred technique for discrediting people these days, especially when I consider sex with teenagers to be a sign of success….

if teenaged girls will fuck you, then you're doing something right

that being said………..

I find it odd that this guy fled to THAILAND

that's kinda indicative of a pedo

if he was charged with wanting tacos, and he fled to Mexico, it would be telling.

if he was charged with wanting to marry a kangaroo, and he fled to Australia, that would be telling.

if he was charged with wanting to have flies on his lips, and he fled to Botswana, that would be telling.

but he was charged with paying an underaged girl for sex, and he fled to Thailand……

that speaks volumes

Johnny Neptune confirmed illiterate. That sure does explain some things.

DEFIST WEBSITE FILES:

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

archive.fo/aZaXn

Wake up, Johnny boy!
Thailand and Taiwan are two very different places. Also, he did not "flee". This is such an obvious set-up.

The State Department tried to lock this guy up years ago and failed to do so… they've been on his back ever since breathing down his neck. Yah, like I'm supposed to believe that suddenly he gets "caught" banging an underage girl in which they have NO evidence other than some footage of them walking down a street together or chatting on the internet. FUCK THIS CORRUPT COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT!

I'm not unliterate, and he DID flea

Anyone not thoroughly-leftarded immediately recognizes this as a deep state/left establishment plot to malign a pro-gun/freedom figure.

Styxsomethingsomething pointed out that he found said trollop on a compensated dating site:
youtube.com/watch?v=93EqkJ7FctU

So, not only did the girl purport herself to be 18, but he thought he was just paying for a quick lube and oil change.

Attached: kike_nightmare.png (752x548, 356.49K)

can you spell entrapped?

this may surprise you, but……..

they don't give a fuck WHAT
You believe

oddly enough, they have no
intention of asking for your
approval or permission

better luck next time

when I'm looking for verification of my erroneous beliefs, it's imperative that I sourced somebody who looks like this, wearing a leather jacket in the middle of the summer

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-105336.png (1080x1920, 913.49K)

…. and validation of this loser's expertise can be found in this ridiculous wall decoration

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-105325.png (1080x1920, 552.44K)

as if the ladies don't love his fashionable fashionable hairstyle and goatee, and cool as hell glasses frames, he's also a snazzy interior decorator…..

which would explain why he gets so much pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-105331.png (1080x1920, 904.28K)

DEFIST WEBSITE FILES:

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

archive.fo/aZaXn

as if the ridiculous Ouroboros symbol wasn't already enough, the skeletal crescent moon symbology, and the idiotic 666 bullshit absolutely verifies that Styxhexenhammer666 is a fucking PSYCHOLOGICALLY STABLE EXPERT ON ALL THINGS, conspiratorial or not…………..

hahahahaha

what a fucking
DOUCHEBAG !!!

Q: can you picture ANY female having
sex with Styxhexenhammer666 ?

A: if so, then it's obvious you've never
gotten any pussy, either

Your a pro-status piece of shit, Neptune. You aren't the "opposition" or "rebellion", you represent the establishment. Just want you to know that.

STYX = the shittiest, most ridiculously
embarrassing band ever

HEXEN = wow…. just STFU faggot

HAMMER = compensation for lack
of masculinity

666 = I thought I told you to stfu

I'm neither…….

I've never said I was
part of any 'opposition'
or 'rebellion'……………….

why the fuck would I say something as stupid as that ?……….

and I'm DEFINITELY not part of any version of the 'establishment'…..

why the fuck would I be part of any of these trendy concepts?….. I'm none of those things

You yourself bragged about fucking underage girls… then you turn around and bash someone who does the same thing, just because the MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA TELLS YOU ITS BAD.

see

all I said was he fled the country, which speaks volumes

Attached: IMG_20180921_112009.jpg (1079x613, 120.18K)

and if I said that this morning I drank four cups of coffee, that's not 'bragging'

So what if he was in another country at the time, he didn't "flee" anywhere, he was on a trip, possibly vacation or for biz related. Thats not "fleeing" and he recently turned himself in too!

I don't judge him……

I'm not sure if I believe
the charges against him

I do NOT trust the authorities at all

not do I trust him, or you, or myself

and even if it IS true, I don't
necessarily find it to be all
that offensive…………………

personally, I think the entire human race is a fucking cancer, and we should ALL be eliminated, including myself

THESE ARE THE FILES CODY AND HIS TEAM WORKED ON, AND THE US GOVT HAS BEEN TRYING TO DESTROY HIS WORK AND REPUTATION SINCE 2013! DON'T LET THE ASSHOLES WIN, SHARE IT!

DEFIST WEBSITE FILES:

fosscad.org/fc/cad/

archive.fo/aZaXn

NOR*

You should at least trust yourself user. If you give up on yourself then there is no hope or reason to live.

I'm pretty sure he'll get off on some kind of technicality and I'm pretty sure the government knew this and actually set it up this way.
The whole point of this operation is to smear him as a pedo rapist, so even when he walks free, his reputation and career are over and he's been effectively silenced and eliminated as a government opponent.
Or, worse case scenario, he gets "suicided" in Taiwanese jail.

dude, the files mean nothing

if you're so vapid that you think his idiotic CAD polygon schematics are relevant, you're missing the point.

ANYBODY can design their own 3D model out of rudimentary geometric shapes…. it's NOT that hard to figure out…

but even more importantly….

they're not planning on taking away your right to bear arms…. they may want to limit access to fully automatic weapons, but they're NEVER going to try to take away the right to bear arms, at least not any time soon

and the fact remains that in the time it took you to pull out an epoxy resin 3D printed pistol, id smash the base of your skull in with your table lamp

I hate our treasonous scumbag government so much it makes my blood boil. Fucking traitors, enemies of this great Republic.

sounds good in theory,
but in application I've always
found that just like you, and just
like all other human beings……..

I'm My Own Worst Enemy……

we ALL are……

our best thinking gets us into our worst
situations…..

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08_20180921114534.13_20180921114534.44_20180921114534.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

BULLSHIT! Yes they DO and HAVE BEEN pushing to take away our guns - and not fully autos, only 0.5% of the population has a fully-auto. They want to ban the SEMI-AUTOS which 99% of gun owners own legally, as they label them as "assault weapons." Bullshit, semi-autos are NOT "assault weapons" only fully-autos are (and they are HIGHLY regulated already!!)

Yeah, that was also part of the plan, the government wanted him to flee, so that could be part of the media narrative to imply his guilt.
Remember kids, the U.S. government is very good at these kinds of operations and very experienced. These still were honed during the Cold War and are now being turned against U.S. citizens.
The government is not your friend.

so do I

who doesn't?……

just one lil' problem… it's been this way since the beginnings of governments. this is nothing new. you were born into it, and this type of corruption has been the norm since long before you came into this world.

so why are you suddenly so angry about it? why did you wait until NOW to start complaining?

and even more importantly, what makes you think 'resistence' and 'opposition' have any effect?

if that worked, then there would be no system to rebell against, because people would have eliminated the problem hundreds if not thousands of years ago

This is how they blackmail powerful men. Get an attractive woman to have sex(or whatever their fetish is) with them, secretly record it, and now you have something to make them do what you want or you'll expose them. In this case they used an attractive underage woman—old trick.

Q: who is 'they' ?

A: 'they' are the government, and if they wanted to take your guns away, they would have done it a long time ago by force….

A: 'they' don't need to ask your permission

>These skills were honed during the Cold War*

it's funny you would mention
the term 'kids', because these
days, even 11 year old children
know that the government can't
be trusted………………………………

it's kind of old news……..

but if you're going to fabricate and extrapolate all kinds of sequential elements to some kind of hidden elaborate conspiratorial chain of events that exist only in your mind, you're doing yourself a great Injustice, because that's the type of thinking that people are getting tired of…. the Flat Earth holographic Moon stupidity of conspiratorial bullshit….

if you have proof, that's another story

FACT: Society is literally falling apart

FACT: this process has been happening
for a very long time

FACT: it didn't start 5 years ago, or
10, or 20, or 30, or 40, or 50

FACT: welcome to the De-evolution
of the human race

FACT: you were born into it, no matter
how old you are

FACT: of course, it's exponential

FACT: they don't need to fabricate
false flag events

FACT: people are behaving insanely

if they wanted to take away your right to bear arms, they would have done it a long time ago, and resistance would be futile, because they would do it by force, by compartmentalizing and vectorizing

using grid systems, they would have systematically eliminated your right to bear arms…..

guns aren't really the problem

the problem is society

and they're definitely going to instill martial law sooner or later, for whatever reasons, and there's not a goddamn thing that any of us can do about it

It's a fagot.

1: you've never needed a weapon in your life

2: there is no 'number 2'

No Faith.This nigger got Sprinkled Coke after the arrest.

youtu.be/-J90RWvThUI

{Sex Op from the ATF and FBI niggers}

Attached: 16997756_1776784299315780_7694039680550830616_n.jpg (720x919, 101.58K)

congratulations on the
'doesn't know how to
spell faggot' thing

RE: FAKE NEWS
all news has always been fake

and not everything is a conspiracy

What documents/clerk would have the information? To my understanding it's difficult to get another persons personal info from the government, other than criminal records. Thought it wasn't done to prevent identity theft.

I'll say it again for the lurkers ITT, not the spazoid serial spammer who keeps shitting up the thread with his inane nonsense and noise. Must definitely have a strong motivation to prevent any real discussion or exchange of ideas.
THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
If the government directly contacts you at ANY level for ANY reason, do not talk to them, do not engage with them, do not answer any questions. Stay silent. If they press more aggressively, let them know you will only answer their questions through any attorney. If they arrest you, invoke your miranda rights and STAY SILENT. When they put you into a jail cell with other inmates who try to engage you, "Hey bro, whachu in fo?" Do NOT talk about your case or make up fake charges with fake details to just get you off your back. Chances are that inmate is either an undercover cop or he's a criminal who has been approached to rat you out for a better plea deal for himself or at the least more jail house privileges (i.e. more food, commissary, time outside of cell, etc.)
STAY VIGILANT

I honestly don't mind you spamming

or the fact that you're a
spazzy schizo

you reserve the right to be wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-121153.png (1080x1920, 186.21K)

This gynocracy we live in would rather die out/get taken over than do that.

THE CURE FOR YOUR CONSPIRACY PARANOIA DISORDER:

put sombreros on pics of cats

Attached: PicsArt_09-20-04.28.00.jpg (1924x1733, 334.52K)

not even joking

1: get a cat

2: take pics of it

3: add sombreros

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-11.32.34.jpg (2147x1897, 155.93K)

you'll soon realize that everything's okay

that you're just fine

that there's no boogieman under the bed

MAKE KITTY CARTEL PICS AND RELAX

you fucking weirdo

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-11.27.16.jpg (1365x1024, 136.89K)

hey dude?… you've got quite a vivid
imagination…. seriously, you do

HINT: I've been in plenty of jails
and I've been to prison

RULE NUMBER ONE: NOBODY ASKS YOU 'WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR?'

that's the fastest way to get your ass kicked… it's an unspoken rule… you DO NOT ask anyone why they're locked up.

it's not a chatroom… ITS PRISON
it's not 'Oprah's Book Club'

in fact, if you volunteer information
about your case, you might get your ass kicked. nobody gives a fuck what you're in there for. they're all dealing with their own situation. in jail and prison, if an inmate talks about ANYTHING too much, they'll get their ass kicked.

you watch too many to shows

Bullshit, you faggot cop! That's the first thing people ask you when you're in the bull pen. People are asking questions and talking about their cases all the time in lock up. It's normal which is why you will feel pressured to talk about your case.
DO NOT TALK! Make shit up if you have to, but don't give out any facts. I don't care if you got arrested for jay walking. Jail cells are full of undercover cops and jail house informants who will rat you out for an extra bottle of juice.
Stop spreading disinformation, nigger!
Don't listen to this faggot, guys. Pretty sure there's more to his "shtick" than meets the eye.
Yeah, you'll call me "paranoid" but that's just enough defensive deflection. I see you, bitch!

proof that you've never been incarcerated

Q: which TV show did you get the stupid
phrase 'Bull Pen' from?

you're beginning to sound a lot like a middle-aged divorced woman who watches NCIS

Nice datamining bait, pig.
I see you.

It's called self (not state)-approved fashion and AIR CONDITIONING, /trannypol/. In muh gapitalism the proles can afford to live their lives as they see fit.

You know you're senile when confuse Taiwan for Thailand.

actually, NO…. NO, they're NOT…..

that's the last thing they're talking about.
and they don't call it 'lock up'….

you're a trendy little catchphrase-using, TV-watching, melodramatic exaggerator

AGAIN: that's the exact opposite of how it is in jail or prison

only a little sheltered bitchboy behaves that way, worried and fretting, inexperienced and afraid….

those guys get ostracized quickly. nobody wants to hear a worrywart sissy whining about his case…. they've all got their own problems, and they keep their fucking mouth shut…

the guy next to you might be facing 25 years in prison or worse… it's a pressure cooker in there…. if you start whining and complaining like a sissy, you'll get your ass kicked. if you go around asking questions, you'll get your ask kicked…

the rule of thumb in jail and prison:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
DONT ASK QUESTIONS
DO YOUR TIME LIKE A MAN

sure, sure…………..

"I wear my sunglasses at night"

right?

Johnny, I don't think it works that way. "Caturday" stuff like this started on imageboards to begin with a long time ago but plenty of those people are now like the poster you're talking to.

don't tell me……

your Future's So Bright You Gotta Wear Shades ?

Don't listen to the disinfo government troll ITT who hides his power level behind "silly cats wearing sombreros"
If you doubt what I'm telling you, do your own research and talk to real people who have real experience with arrest, police and jail house culture of people with pending cases.
Protect yourself, guys. The whole system is set up to extract information from you either directly or indirectly through professional agents or recruited agents who are looking for a better deal for themselves.
ALSO:
When you need to use the jail house phone for calls, everything you say is recorded and can and will be used against you. Just imagine the DA standing next to you when you are chatting with a friend, relative, girlfriend, etc. If anything, make shit up that helps your case. Be smart.

who said anything about caturday?

I said ADD SOMBREROS
TO YOUR CAT'S PICS

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

CLASSIC…..
(if only you knew just how deep you stuck your foot into your mouth right then)

'caturday' wasn't my point

my point was:
the cure for paranoid
conspiratorial bullshit
is to relax, focus on
something pleasant
like your pets

the cure for worry:
stop worrying

the cure for depression:
stop being depressed

Remember, officer, most of the best information about all the evil government does against its own people and other people come from people within the government itself. There's no hard line between the government and "the people"
There are good people in government and we will make sure people know how to protect their rights.

everybody knows they record the calls, dumbass

(they have signs next to the phones telling you that the calls are recorded)

dude, have you ever considered
a good atypical antipsychotic
and maybe a mild benzo ?

Your LARP is weak, bitch. I see you.

Peace out to the lurkers. You got what you need now.

hahaha dude, you're fucking
p a t h e t i c . . .

and you actually 'wonder why'
people always avoid you ?