Can someone explain what is going on?

Can someone explain what is going on?
Why are freemasons welcomed to mass in brazil? This has happened at a few churches…

Attached: masonic-mass-2.jpg (554x1200 39.92 KB, 101.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/start-here/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_on_Masonic_Associations
youtube.com/watch?v=-bRuk-EopEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start here OP:

novusordowatch.org/start-here/

Why do we always have so many threads about Masons? Is it the Google logo on their belts that draws in weird bots?

Anyway, the official position of the RCC is that joining a society like the Masons is grounds for immediate excommunication. You can't be Catholic and be a Mason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry

It's the one world religion, where every religion will unite and lose it's meaning.

Not to pick on my Catholic brothers with this video, This is also happening at baptist churches, see the webm in >>673915

I'm not even a Catholic and this saddens me. I do think they should bury the hatchet, but not like this, they should be held at arms length.

They are a revolutionary order with revolutionary aims, therefore their inclusion in the mass means that the people who would object have been silenced.

In the Freemason hand book they teach that Judaism, Christianity and Freemasonry are the same, only that they believe the esoteric or that what the scripture talks about never existed. For example Solomon's temple, they believe it didn't exist, that it's a allegory. they also belive you that the isrealites, and the jews never existed beyond the bible, that egypt, Persia, Hindoostan, scythia, Pheonicia, greece, didn't know them/ they don't have records of them.

Attached: serveimage.png (695x1121, 667.41K)

Because the Church ended the Inquisition and got infiltrated.

NEVER go there OP. Or anyone.

You do know that each higher level freemason must have different beliefs deeper into satanism the higher he is?

Freemasons are excommunicated

Yes.

WHAT THE winnie the pooh IS WRONG WITH BRAZIL?
Every one who joins a Masonic organisation is instantly excomunicated

READ THIS OP
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_on_Masonic_Associations

You too sede retard.

BR user here. Freemasonry is quite powerful here in Brazil, to an extent many elections are disputed between marxists and masons.

Unfortunately, a lot of Catholic parishes have been co-opted by those political groups. For instance, when our commie ex-president Lula went under arrest for corruption, he called a liberation theology priest to celebrate a mass, with the sole purpose of sheltering him from cops.

We can only prat that God delivers our Holy Church from heterodoxy.

I saw that on TV.
No surprise that most excommunications in recent years were in Brazil.
Stay strong my son.

Brazil.
I'm serious, they're all crazy in South-America, haven't you seen our current pope?

Gee, idk op. What could be going on? I also recommend checking if paster Jim is wearing any funny rings.

Same with Orthodox Christians and the majority of organized non modernist protestant sects.

I keep hearing they should get excommunicated but they don't and the stuff I'm seeing happening in the Roman Church is depressing

What now exists in the shell of the Vatican isn't the true Church, since the true church cannot teach heresy

youtube.com/watch?v=-bRuk-EopEo

Attached: skeleton_in_sitting_chair_by_karlie_alinta-d4e2j74.jpg (774x1032, 118.73K)

Masonic god= Pre-existing materials before creation
Christian God= Out of nothing

I say kill em

You know this is really frustrating, how all these assholes got it in for Christianity and want to distort God's teachings. They're so pestilent on its ridiculous, of course its that whore Lucifer behind it all. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? Jesus shouldn't have come have here and bathe the world in blood, like some people should grow a spine and chuck out the trash.