Trump urged Spain to 'build the wall' – across the Sahara

Donald Trump suggested the Spanish government tackled the Mediterranean migration crisis by emulating one of his most famous policies and building a wall across the Sahara desert, the country’s foreign minister has revealed.

According to Josep Borrell, the US president brushed off the scepticism of Spanish diplomats – who pointed out that the Sahara stretched for 3,000 miles – saying: “The Sahara border can’t be bigger than our border with Mexico.”

Trump wooed voters in the 2016 election with his promise to build a “big, beautiful wall” across the US/Mexico border, which is roughly 2,000 miles long.

A similar plan in the Sahara, however, would be complicated by the fact that Spain holds only two small enclaves in north Africa – Ceuta and Melilla – and such a wall would have to be built on foreign territory.
Hundreds storm border fence into Spain's north Africa enclave of Ceuta
Read more

Borrell’s comments were made at a lunch event in Madrid this week and widely reported in the Spanish media. “We can confirm that’s what the minister said, but we won’t be making any further comment on the minister’s remarks,” said a spokesman for the foreign ministry.

Trump is thought to have made his frontier recommendation when Borrell accompanied King Felipe and Queen Letizia to the White House in June.

Spain has found itself on the frontlines of the migration crisis, with more than 33,600 migrants and refugees arriving by sea so far this year, and 1,723 dying in the attempt.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/19/donald-trump-urged-spain-to-build-the-wall-across-the-sahara

Attached: donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200.jpg (600x200, 40.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/24/italian-government-approves-bill-anti-migrant-measures-matteo-salvini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons
geoengineeringwatch.org/an-extensive-list-of-patents/
au.af.mil/au/awc/csat/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so when do we start watering plants with Gatorade?

Watering? Like water? Like out the toilet?

Well it does have the benefit of being the wettest liquid around, from the standpoint of water

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg (422x550, 54.63K)

true news

Every nation should have border security, its what keeps nations protected from unwanted invasions or covert sabotage. Nothing wrong with strong borders.

Man, I was feeling low today, but I feel way better suddenly. :) Oh, no, it has nothing to do with the quote, I could be jailed for rejoicing at their death so of course I am not.

I guess he was just trying to be funny there, otherwise it would be really stupid to suggest building a wall in the Sahara to keep Africans from reaching Spain by the sea… I mean, this is very different from USA and Mexico, instead of going to Moroco or Algeria or whatever before taking the boat to Spain, they would just reach any Africa coast, take a boat and spend a few more days on the sea before reaching Span.

What's needed to be done is
- First, have the fucking EU collapse, for the EU impose member countries to welcome all the migrants.
- Then forbid these boats from coasting anywhere in Europe, and if they do it anyway, have the army opening fire on them for it is an illegal invasion, like a war except they're not carrying any weapon in their hand except their muh dick.
- And to discourage other boats from bringing other migrants, jail the captains, charge them on helping illegal invasion and for being responsible for those who died (as if you cared).

Yea…you need to build the wall alon the spanish coast, but the Idiocracy's leader knows just about as much as the avg burger does on geography

does your tv chair have a toilet seat?

Attached: 8a150f6f20f33fdec4f1714c3c880358.jpg (624x546, 42.77K)

So which is it that Trump supposedly suggested the wall for?

is this yor room?

i'm part of the idiocracy 2
4got pix

Attached: 13Zdd.jpg (1366x768, 220.66K)

Sahara should be made radioactive, all nuke waste dumped there, everything from Chernobyl and fukoshima, so it becomes an utterly impassable area.
The negroid does not belong amongst humanity.

Most people agree with him. You are lonely in the world with your far-left agenda.

Italy knows whats up
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/24/italian-government-approves-bill-anti-migrant-measures-matteo-salvini

Attached: salvinicover0924.jpg (1875x2500, 2.53M)

actually I have an an anti-idiocracy agenda-get sterilized Trump supporter

Attached: 490920.jpg (450x200, 33.24K)

Does your door have a fucking lock? I thought so.

Idiocracy is a pro-eugenicist propaganda piece.

Seriously, watch the prologue. The whole part where the stupid out-breed the intelligent?

The only reason you thought that film's premise was morally acceptable is because it depicted the stupid people as being majority white.

Attached: mabn9dmjnd7q1xzl5oyg.jpg (800x450, 47.23K)

Is there a more moral people on earth?

If we think of science as our guiding principle of goodness, who has the greatest scientific discoveries that help the highest number of people on earth? Is it black people or Africans? Is it Arabs? is it Asians?

Who has the highest amount of killing on earth for the purpose of killing?

These are questions you have to ask yourself.

I actually read the short story it was based on back in the 70's when I was a kid
I knew I was superior way back then.
I even voted for Trump for the laffs.
Trump supporters haven't disappointed me.

The whole sandy hook, pizzagate, q-user stuff has only reinforced my view about the idiocy of the avg person and populist supporters in general.

The internet gave all these marching morons a soap-box

"The Marching Morons" by American writer Cyril M. Kornbluth, originally published in Galaxy in April 1951.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

Attached: marching morons.png (682x1050, 211.34K)

A wall is more humane than miniguns. Does anyone have a better idea?

Borderless global governance coupled with the abolition of property rights, of course :/

A lot of the anti-GMO ground hold the liberal ground, same with "9/11 truthers", chemtrails, Big Pharma.

I can't think of any good reasons for mass immigration of conservative Catholics or Muslims. It's not like they'll suddenly become card carrying communist liberals, and I'm not sure why liberal idiots think they will.

Prayer in school needs to stop, of course.

There is no such thing as "free healthcare", not even in your wildest fantasies.

Catholics are sternly against abortion, especially the ones from Mexico that you want to import. The rest of us just want women to foot the bill, unless they've been raped.

Your arguments are straw man, and never cease to entertain.

And to whom who should you give ultimate power over the world?

The most tolerant people in the world cannot afford to import the least tolerant peoples.

Yep, I knew it; the perfect marriage of ignorance to arrogance

fuck off crypto Trump fag
you're just trying to stop the only good trump policies, tarrifs and wall

Jews, who caused all the worlds major wars and Communism, so they have deaths on their hands at over 250M

Fuck the walls, just increase border patrols and arm them with machine guns that fire rubber bullets. Or, if that doesn't discourage them, have one guy off to the side with enough hollowpoints to get their attention.

A lot of the anti-GMO ground hold the liberal ground, same with "9/11 truthers", chemtrails, Big Pharma.

FTFY
No, not a lot of liberals hole the above struck out views

Some do, but a lot larger % of Trump type supporters (Tea baggers, etc) do.
I'm border line on GMO, with 14 bill. peeople by 2100, it may be needed.
Big Pharma, yes(except for vaccination nonsense…get mine every yr)

I have been blessed with common sense in addition to intelligence

YOU SEEM TO BE PROJECTING SOME OF YOUR VIEWS ON TO MEA CULPA

Attached: idiocracy-u1129.png (1024x1462, 3.04M)

I HAVE WISDOM, BESIDEs INTELLIGENCE AND common sense:>)

So I know that intelligence is the lesser of the 3

Niggers are a valid problem. ChimpMania.com

Remember: its not the vaccines themselves that are bad. Its what they are laced with. Enjoy those mercury and squalene laced shots.

As for chemtrails, two links that you will not and cannot rebuke:

(Over 100+ documented weather modification patents)

geoengineeringwatch.org/an-extensive-list-of-patents/

(This document below is posted by the United States Air Force on their own website. They admit they have the ability to control weather and use it for warfare purposes.)

au.af.mil/au/awc/csat/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Also, look up the story about the Chinese government "cloud seeding" to make it rain. They straight up admitted it, and flaunted it to the world.

Still in favour of sterilising the undesirables, Obersturmbannführer?

Attached: giger antitrump.png (1423x1683, 3.38M)

anyone remember an era when the grauniad attempted to be real news?

I don't.