Republican Jim Knoblach Drops Out Of Race After Daughter Says He Molested Her For More Than Ten Year

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/21/minnesota-state-lawmaker-ends-reelection-bid-amid-daughters-allegations-inappropriate-touching.html

Minnesota state Rep. Jim Knoblach announced Friday that he would be ending his reelection campaign amid allegations he inappropriately touched his adult daughter for over 10 years.

The abrupt announcement from the 60-year-old Minnesota Republican came just hours after his attorney denied the allegations in an interview with Minnesota Public Radio.

Knoblach’s 23-year-old daughter, Laura Knoblach, came to the station to tell her story after she said she exhausted all other means.

Attached: 1537579289392.jpg (931x524, 54.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colorado.edu/coloradan/2017/03/01/sports-qa-laura-knoblach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is pretty harsh

even if he did molest her, that's the familes' meal ticket, it's the kind of thing you'd be better off sorting out in-house

always the family oriented right

touching your 13 yr old daughter for 10 yrs you fucking feckless faggot

That's the kind of thing that should be settled with a firing squad you sick fuck.

you might be onto something

Q here. you could've completed the headline by using the term 'over ten years', but you chose the term 'for more than ten years', which is why you ran out of space.

she's lucky that somebody finally
found her sexually attractive

Attached: PicsArt_09-23-09.17.48.jpg (1849x1464, 243.03K)

Wait Is there any proof he did this?.
Can't trust females these days. They lie about literally everything.

Meanwhile loads of lefties were metoo'd and revealed as sex predators.
It's almost like our whole government is corrupt to the core because our representatives are all sick fucks regardless of how they disguise their politics and you're shitstirring tribalistic faggots deliberately muddying the waters.

Roasties ruining men's lives with nothing but their words once more. This gynocracy is miserable.

>>>Zig Forums. Go back there, dishonest cunts.

Why are you assuming that she's telling the truth? Damn you white knights.

Fucking this.

This her?
colorado.edu/coloradan/2017/03/01/sports-qa-laura-knoblach

How do you know he wasn't using her for satanic child sex rituals?

Democrats outnumber Republicans as kiddy diddlers by a wide margin.

In all honesty you need evidence
Some Army boy gets his life ruined
Some football players get their potential ruined
all because of a false accusation

just waiting for trump to come to the defense of yet another rapist/pedo.
"he's a great guy, in fact one of the greatest I've ever met!"

She was paid $5,000 to ruin her father's life by some kike group.

Like Moore? Which was proven false.
Like Kavanaugh? Which has been proven false.

None of you lazy cunts should assume. Molesters and liars are the average people of this world, so this could swing either way until something concrete comes out.

Wasn't that the shooting where the articles on it came out before the shooting happened?

Seems fake like the type of daughter who fucks a nigger to piss her all American father off. Being republican theres likely things he supported that she didnt as a snowflake woman.

Regardless of it being true or not, she ruined someones career, her own fathers, and now her family went from possibly being a top 1% to nothing. There's no way to prove he did and no way to prove he didnt. What a waste of fucking life to raise a dumb whore who ruins the family name just so her dad cant be a republican leader? Spiteful cunt even if she did get touched

Yea, but at least it wasn't their own children.

No,Moore set the Israeli pedodar off

Is it ok if your dad touched your anus?

How's the stepson's anus?

Knoblach's daughter, Laura, alleges that the prominent legislator inappropriately touched her for most of her life, behavior she confided to close friends, family and authority figures at her school and church for more than a decade.

She said she decided to tell her story to MPR News after exhausting other means to hold her father accountable, including a 2017 investigation by local law enforcement. No charges resulted. She provided MPR News with extensive documentation about her attempts to get help.

Laura Knoblach, 23, said she first remembers her father, an eight-term state representative, touching her when she was 9 years old. He came into her room after she'd gone to bed and climbed in and laid down behind her.

"He would put his arm around me and not let me get up or get away and he would lick my neck or bite my ear," she said in an interview with MPR News.

These visits to her room, or similar kissing across her arms and neck and biting her ears while they watched movies on the couch, happened so often throughout her childhood and teenage years it became a defining part of her relationship with her father, she said.

There were other routine behaviors, she said, including more than 30 instances where her father approached her from behind and pressed his body against hers in the kitchen of their home, pinning her against the refrigerator or dishwasher and using his weight and strength to keep her from getting away.

On one occasion as a 15-year-old girl, she said her father held her down and asked her if she liked the kissing and playing, and that she responded yes because she felt afraid and like she had no choice.

He never actually went past 1st base.

He just could have been an overly affectionate dad.

She is a sweet looking girl with a triathlete's body.

I give my dog hugs and bite his ears all the time but I have never wanted to fuck him

I am just needy

Attached: 9b0fa2-20180727-laura-knoblach-accusation-01.jpg (1000x707, 60.11K)

In 2016, before the criminal investigation, Laura Knoblach said her parents arranged for the three of them to talk by phone with a counselor. Laura Knoblach said that after she laid out her concerns, Jim said he didn't remember any of the instances she was talking about.

"I was like, really? I just told you stuff that's been going on for over 10 years, this is our entire relationship, you've done this stuff like weekly for my entire life, and I'm like, how can you just not remember that?" she told MPR News. "He said, 'I'm sorry you took it wrong, if indeed I did do any of those things, I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.'"

In January of 2017, after she reported the allegations to the police, Laura Knoblach said she reached out to her mother because she was struggling financially. She says her mother told her she was upset with her for reporting her allegations to police.

"She goes, 'I don't ever want to speak to you again,' and just hangs up the phone, and I was like, oh my God, I don't know what to do," Laura said.

Laura Knoblach said that night she was alone in her apartment and thought about harming herself, but instead walked into an emergency room in Boulder and was admitted to an in-patient psychiatric facility for two nights. "That was the breaking point where I just couldn't do it," she said.

Laura Knoblach's medical records, which she also shared with MPR news, show doctors told her she had suffered a major depressive episode and gave her a short-term prescription for medication before setting her up with a counselor she could see regularly after that.

Laura Knoblach says she saw the counselor until May 2017. The records show Laura Knoblach had no prior psychiatric history.

I feel sad

He unleashed a lake from his knob, a knob-lach, into his daughter.

As she grew older, especially as she started dating, Laura Knoblach said it became impossible to deny her father's behavior was inappropriate, even if he never touched her exposed intimate body parts or exposed himself.

"I had started dating someone and I was having all these flashbacks and that was really what set me off to be like, maybe this wasn't something that wasn't just weird. I'm like, my boyfriend kisses me and I'm thinking of my dad, that's weird," she said. "Then I started having these kind of nightmares about it and I started working through it with my boyfriend at the time."

Covert incest

Courtney DeAnne Tubbs' can be reached at 251-303-3766

Women. Not even once.

Not even daughters are safe.
Soon men will have their lives ruined for just hugging their daughter.

Coming from 'someone' who thinks faggotry is okay, who thinks faggots are good people, who thinks blacks are people, who thinks blacks are okay, who thinks women's suffrage was a good thing, who think civil rights was a good thing, who thinks muslims are good, who thinks any human LIKE animal that isn't a white European is a human being - etc. That doesn't mean shit to me.

doesn't make a difference. everybody's votes mean fuck all to the government.

I just called that number. it's one of the reporters at the Goldwater

weird stuff, gotta admit.

Her word against his. She is probably a radical leftist putting down her own father "for the cause"

Reminder that this is happening because Republikikies cucked out on Roy Moore. The left smells blood in the water and you are WEAK so they continue to kick your ass.

Hmmm.

Attached: 8fbb6c26f76e581f95a7c883ed8bed26bd74ced411239f811870c8be2f817ab5.jpg (822x674, 69.55K)

If willing to pervert ancient law of justice to kill babies fathers sure as Moloch aren't safe

The damage is already done.
The truth doesn't matter.

Oh look, lying female. Shocking.

gonna need to see the long-form birth certificate to believe this jim knoblach guy was born in the us

Memory repression is a myth. Susan Clancy has gone into great detail about the myth of repressed memories and the implantation of false memories through "therapy".

Um…

i wonder what Susan Clancy would say about my repressed memory of you begging me to send you a dickpic about 15 minutes ago

Probably that you made it up, because you made it up.

It sounds like she was turned in college and can't even make up a good lie.

And what are YOU doing?

ITS ALMOST AS IF THE CUCKS WANT TO LOSE….. OHHHH, YAH. THEY DO.

be patient… I don't keep pics
of my penis, so I'll have to
take a few for you, so just
hang in there, okay?

I didn't know you were such a fucking homo… Oh wait, yes I did. Remember all those times when you said you were gonna rub your nuts on everybody else's chins?

hee hee hee !!!…..
yes… yes I certainly DO

lmao

you are subhuman

daughters have betrayed civilization.

did you even read the article retard? she literally moved away from home because her dad is a disgusting pedophile. she was 20 years old, financial problems are bound to happen, especially ones who were molested by their own family members. must be a conspiracy!!!!

that's it? that's all that happened? fuck this bitch.

dae inappropriately licking your own daughter and grooming her is just being an affectionate father

Attached: 1510692292126.jpg (403x448, 63.86K)

Did they offer anal sex for money?

I heared Jimbo has them trained for that

He groomed her, but he never rode his mare

They already have. Most divorces with children end up with fake rape, fake child molestation or other fake DV charges so she can collect her winnings from the family court.

uh moore was never proven false. and the kavanaugh thing hasnt even been investigated yet…

Since you joined the GOP, there's 1 more

Weird, but it's not like she felt anything poke her, so to speak. Fuck her **her dad too, but for merely being a politician :^)*.

Attached: 1448513147551.png (569x527, 127.33K)

lol, botched spoiler
WEW

Attached: c84646accf7c4370e14eb40391926cd65058ab42f41df3f4a51cdca15b733a85.jpg (400x400, 80.67K)

>But the witch hunt against men is too strong to let things like facts or reality or morality get in the way

It should be natural for daughters to start intimate play with their fathers, society makes it like its a weird bahavior, which then makes both sides behave as if it were deviant. When done correctly it can result in zero mental "trauma," pleasure for both, and healthy sexual lives beyond that.

Fucking SJW claims affection and horseplay is being molestered. It sounds like the Mom hates her dumb shit. My guess is that she wanted victim status and credit for taking down a conservative. She probably decided to twist truth and omit context and add some exaggeration. It's strange all these accusation happening that are so minor compared to actual rape. Must be a reason. Lower burden of proof maybe?

This is a concerted effort by the DNC. There's no way it's a coincidence that just before an election this is happening. They must have ads and private detectives out looking for anyone that is willing to lie for the cause.

Women don't lie.

I say give this man a raise.

At least he took it before the government could sell it.

I think that idiot is confusing women with "your government"

Take false accusers and sentence them to a 10 year sentence of life as a convicted sex criminals 'morale companion'. That should help her get a decent idea of what rape is and isn't.

Not being a whiny bitch LOSER like the cuckservatives.

Attached: f70ec5bad220dbb9dcb17ef17c5b0d10b52c4a5b5419220be1004f99e1e7e01e.png (397x439, 29.33K)

As a rape victim unable to get justice the fact that "This" was all that happened to her and she got what she wanted and then some from the law makes me fucking furious

She wasn't Molested you fuck, he played with her, that's all

You gonna come out soon or what? No use trying to fool yourself

Give him an all-expenses paid vacation too

but muh white babies and muh strong white fathers

>Knoblach's daughter, Laura, alleges that the prominent legislator inappropriately touched her for most of her life, behavior she confided to close friends, family and authority figures at her school and church for more than a decade.
And nobody did something because it is all a big pedophile conspiracy?

So she is full of shit.

Shocking, so shocking He put his arm around her!

Wow, just wow, did she say her father cuddled with her?
R A P E E E E E E E E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, now it‘s getting interesting. Sure nobody payed here for that claims on TV.

Yeah, crazy cunt that seeks easy revenge on its parents.

The cuddling, the cuddling, it never did stop!

Understandable, so now take your meds.

More like massive daddy issues she wants to be fucked by her daddy

She should seek an elder domineering husband. Cheaper than the meds ans she can live out her fetish without harming anyone.

Her dad's live is ruined anyway, even if she is uncovered as a fantasist and sexual pervert. Welcome to the trailer camp for her parents and she will end homeless on the street after no longer able to work as a prostitute.

no because im not gay
buy if my mother touched my dick as kid I wouldn't mind

so the bitch was out of money, went to jews and they paid her for destroying her dad

THIS.
what she really wants to say is:
had he properly fucked the shit out of her tiny holes, this situation now wouldn't happen

I also lick my 10 year daughter's neck and feet. Am I know a pedophile? the leftists are crazy

exactly. I do this with my daughter, it's good because she won't be cold sexually in the future with her husband

Fathers will get thrown in jail for having pictures of their fully clothed underage daughters soon.

kids are sexy these days

There is already a thread on this you fucking faggots, stop reposting it.

Attached: 1519536553225.gif (500x278, 347.21K)

how can someone be so fucked in the head
I hope he dies in a fire

boom bump