New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct from Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. Later, she spent years working for an organization that supports victims of domestic violence. The New Yorker contacted Ramirez after learning of her possible involvement in an incident involving Kavanaugh. The allegation was conveyed to Democratic senators by a civil-rights lawyer. For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

In a statement, Kavanaugh wrote, “This alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so. This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good name—and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime building—against these last-minute allegations.”

The White House spokesperson Kerri Kupec said the Administration stood by Kavanaugh. “This 35-year-old, uncorroborated claim is the latest in a coordinated smear campaign by the Democrats designed to tear down a good man. This claim is denied by all who were said to be present and is wholly inconsistent with what many women and men who knew Judge Kavanaugh at the time in college say. The White House stands firmly behind Judge Kavanaugh.”

Ramirez said that, when both she and Kavanaugh were freshmen at Yale, she was invited by a friend on the women’s soccer team to a dorm-room party. She recalled that the party took place in a suite at Lawrance Hall, in the part of Yale known as Old Campus, and that a small group of students decided to play a drinking game together. “We were sitting in a circle,” she said. “People would pick who drank.” Ramirez was chosen repeatedly, she said, and quickly became inebriated. At one point, she said, a male student pointed a gag plastic penis in her direction. Later, she said, she was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words, as that male student and another stood nearby. (Ramirez identified the two male onlookers, but, at her request, The New Yorker is not naming them.)
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

Attached: Cw62w0cUkAAzbQ0.png (1200x628, 979.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

malesurvivor.org/index.php
bizpacreview.com/2018/09/22/advisor-to-kavanaughs-accuser-was-caught-on-audio-in-july-predicting-a-coming-plot-to-destroy-nomination-676531
washingtonian.com/2008/02/19/weddings-of-the-rich-famous/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: advice.jpg (480x602, 56.76K)

New Saw movie coming?

why do you have a pix of covert incester Republican Jim Knoblach ?

and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.

Burn the man!!!!!!!!

Attached: burn the man.gif (460x387, 3.78M)

Why is it alway democrats investigating for sexual misconduct when everyone with a sane mind know's that the democratic party has done a lot of shady shit?

Attached: 22b52d1ba85a566c23fc0a3a82ddf5a5bc51315e033d96ddd5b26af7edc606ba.jpg (228x255, 10.18K)

I hate covert incest
My mom was always eyeballing my package when I hit puberty.

She would 'joke' about how I would make a woman happy one day.
She'd walk around in bra and panties and I could see the wet spot in her front
I'm a FAGGOT TODAY
I hate womyn

Attached: spanking_the_monkey_ver2.jpg (535x373, 54.78K)

malesurvivor.org/index.php

I get you, bro

Attached: Capture.JPG (858x528, 72.95K)

They've spent seventy years building this weapon. What, did you think they weren't going to use it?

and…. its already debunked

Re-Run: Not a SINGLE person this new "accuser" says was present at this "allegation" 35+ years ago SAYS IT OCCURRED. NOT A ONE!

Attached: bk61kxhf03o11.png (597x501, 144.54K)

New Yorker updates story, new accuser now only confident about "Brett being there." What a fucking farce.

Attached: j58gt0tn23o11.png (1024x234, 134.09K)

This does not sound like someone who was allegedly traumatized by these guys

A Democratic operative and former Clinton White House official who is now an advisor to Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, predicted a “strategy” to defeat the US Supreme Court nominee months ago.

Ricki Seidman spoke about a plot to take down Kavanaugh in a conference call with the American Constitution Society in July, suggesting a “strategy will emerge” that would destroy the nomination of President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick.
The timing of the call in the audio coincides with Ford’s delivery of a letter to Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein in July alleging the assault by Kavanaugh

bizpacreview.com/2018/09/22/advisor-to-kavanaughs-accuser-was-caught-on-audio-in-july-predicting-a-coming-plot-to-destroy-nomination-676531

All's fair in love and war…and this is war you right wing lacky

Glad to see the Dems have finally taken the gloves off.
Bill MAHER WAS RIGHT

The Pussy's been around or a lot longer than that.
Glad to see the fairer sex no longer fighting fairly

Aww you're so cute. Hasn't school started yet?

Attached: weak nait.png (625x626, 38.05K)

/thread

Attached: femjew.jpg (1600x2812, 356.19K)

=FASCIST FALSE FLAG==
The accuser is a Trump supporter.

FASCIST FALSE FLAG

wE KNOW PEPE'S DIRTY TRICKS

Attached: false-flag.jpg (605x564, 52.04K)

Tfw devora means devour in spanish

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_030481466dc04c1b096f4939532dcf1d2164b9618451c6b50ff03cf8088ab302.jpg (368x490, 64.33K)

I poison mice
cats eat mice

dead cats and mice

birds happy

Attached: n60bwu.png (1440x2560, 554.41K)

If I were an entitled preppy Chad like Kavanaugh, who started life on third base, I'd be laughing hysterically to read support from 8CH losers.

There is a very obvious escalation pattern to this shit and it makes me wonder why people still fall for it.

drumpf btfo

No, due process and justice BTFO. 4 of her supposed "witnesses" have denied allegations and they're pulling yet ANOTHER stunt to keep him out.

washingtonian.com/2008/02/19/weddings-of-the-rich-famous/

Evermay’s Alexandra Kovach asks couples if anyone will be arriving with security. “To the bride or groom, it may be Uncle So-and-So,” she says, “but we need to know.”

In Washington, sometimes the wedding guests are more famous than the bride and groom. When Brett Kavanaugh and Ashley Estes—President Bush’s former personal secretary—married in 2004, the President and the First Lady attended the ceremony at Christ Church in Georgetown.

“It was the only wedding in the hundreds I have planned where all of the guests were in their seats 15 minutes early,” says planner Laura Weatherly.

No worries, 8CHumps, the ToyDemon below might help.

Of course you don't include yourself

I cleaned the toilets at this event.
I wiped my herpes infected cock all over those female toilet seats

I loke yor stile siree

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 11.34K)

No you dont.
Unless there are mice in your basement.

Funny times we are in when Dems and Reps fight each other with sexual allegations. When someone you have never seen before can say you sexually assaulted them and you get treated as if you are automatically guilty—wait, that's in Burgerland isn't it?

You gotta be a special white knight mangina to believe this bitch. You faggots don't hold bitches accountable so they get away with everything by fake crying.

See!.the raper was there.
It only takes 2 2 tango & rape

I really really h8 rapers and their apologists.

They are usually ugly virgin losers who can't get a womyn any other way

Power 2 the penis!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost the war bitch(and yor a loser for using a phone)

The world must be pretty simple when everything can be broken into two categories. Why is it that the people most into politics also have the most infantile political outlooks. When can we send all the democans and republicrats to Madagascar?

As far as the actual subject of this thread, this is a pretty transparent attempt to derail the supreme court nomination. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not because it can never proven one way or another. As long as it delays the nomination until after November it worked. Honestly this is the Democrats actually fighting for their constituents for a change (ie doing their job) so I'm not ass blasted over it. Maybe if they worked this hard more regularly people might actually come out to vote for them. Don't worry when the blue wave is a bust an kavanaugh is cleared the nomination will go through. Hell it will probably still go through even if there is a blue wave because deep down the Democrats are still spineless tools.

Patriots are eventually going to fight back against all this B.S. with false accusations of their own. It's time to fight fire with fire.

Pathetic

That won't backfire.