Twitter Suspends James Woods Over Conservative Tweet Exposing Feminism

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | https:// archive.fo/XA02u
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180831064849/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

Actor James Woods has slammed Twitter after the social media giant locked him out of his account over a satirical meme he posted two months ago.

Twitter told Woods that he had violated the platform’s rules with the meme, which very clearly parodies a Democratic advertisement campaign, and was asked to delete the offending tweet.

Woods said he would not delete the tweet, saying, “Free speech is free speech — it’s not Jack Dorsey’s version of free speech.”

The hoax meme claimed to come from the Democrats and encouraged men not to vote in the midterm elections. Woods acknowledged the meme was probably not real when he shared it, but none the less Twitter told him it still had the “potential to be misleading in a way that could impact an election”.

Zero Hedge reports: archive.fo/B7tw7

The offending tweet from July 20, features three millennial-aged men with “nu-male smiles” and text that reads “We’re making a Woman’s Vote Worth more by staying home.” Above it, Woods writes “Pretty scary that there is a distinct possibility this could be real. Not likely, but in this day and age of absolute liberal insanity, it is at least possible.”

According to screenshots provided by an associate of Woods’, Twitter directed the actor to delete the post on the grounds that it contained “text and imagery that has the potential to be misleading in a way that could impact an election.”

In other words, James Woods, who has approximately 1.72 million followers, was suspended because liberals who don’t identify as women might actually take the meme seriously and not vote.

In a statement released through associate Sara Miller, Woods said “You are a coward, @Jack,” referring to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. “There is no free speech for Conservatives on @Twitter.”

archive.fo/TIq52
yournewswire.com/twitter-suspends-james-woods-over-retweet-of-hoax-anti-democrat-meme/

Attached: Twitter Suspends James Woods Over Conservative Tweet Exposing Feminism.jpg (642x894, 76.73K)

I expect this thread to be slid as well.

I think there might even be a reason the front page stopped being updated. The collusion runs so deep.

Just more proof of censorship, which will be denied of-course.

Nothing to see here, goyim!

anti-slide

This.

sliden, news bump

*updated

voat.co and spreely.com added

Attached: Alternatives To State-run Social Media.png (1280x2351, 579.55K)

bump for true news

wew, slid again!

He's clearly in the pockets of his master Putin, trying to ruin our democracy by disrupting the liberal domination over all forms of media.

Attached: 1461123337001.jpg (766x770, 96.49K)

All the leftist hate for Putin makes me wonder what he actually did right…

real news

ultra news

put-putin must be rolling on the floor laughing, he has become the worst nightmare of the libretards with minimal effort

Putin angers leftists because he refuses to sell out his country and is very pro-sovereignty. A "Fatherhood" figure if you will. Sure, there is still a lot of corruption and authoritarianism in Russia. There is still censorship and state-run media no doubt… but what makes him hated is he wants what is best for Russia. This is what upsets the leftists so much.

riiight… theres been no conservative insanity at all.

On the other hand Neo-cons don't like Putin either… the reason is similar, Russia is a sovereign super power right now. This makes it hard stealing their resources or undermining their influence which is what Neo-cons like doing to other nations (especially economic competitors).

just because theirs one doesn't mean the other doesn't exist fagot.

There is, explained here:

Russia and their allies (such as Syria and Iran) are sovereign nations that refuse to be bullied by US hegemonic powers. This makes them a target for both ultra-conservatives (neo-cons) and the radical leftists (communists). Communists and neo-cons both favor a unipolar world where they are in control and sovereignty is relinquished… and ANYONE who goes against such policy is targeted by hateful media frenzy.

factual news

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

Real news
James Woods kicked my dog

423523 25 25

anti-slide

bump

Is his foot ok?

None that's comparable, no, you fucking leftist moron.

I'm James Woods. Ask me anything.

Why the fuck did you kick that dog

Attached: a-group-of-high-schoolers-are-in-trouble-for-spel-2-6798-1538407335-6_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 189.36K)

anti-slide

anti-slide