Robert Mueller’s Investigation To Be Shaken Up By Solicitor General Noel Francisco

NEPTUNE'S CENSORED NEWS

RELATED:

With Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s ouster, Solicitor General Noel Francisco is slated to oversee the Robert Mueller probe under the Justice Department’s succession plan.

Mr. Rosenstein’s departure immediately throws Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russian collusion probe into chaos. Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the investigation leaving Mr. Rosenstein in charge.

Typically, the investigation would fall to the number three spot at the Justice Department, but Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand resigned earlier this year.

That leaves Mr. Francisco in line to oversee the probe, which President Trump has deemed a “witch hunt.”

Mr. Francisco was confirmed by the Senate in September 2017 on a narrow 50-47 vote, that fell largely along party lines.

Prior to joining the Trump Administration, Mr. Francisco was a partner at the private law firm Jones Day, where he argued a number of cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.

In fact, he argued that the Affordable Care Act’s contraceptive mandate infringes upon religious freedom in Zubik v. Burwell. Mr. Francisco was also a member of the legal team that represented President George W. Bush during the 2000 presidential election recount case.

A conservative superstar, Mr. Francisco once clerked for the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, whom he referred to as his “dear mentor,” during his Senate confirmation.

Mr. Francisco served in the White House Counsel’s Office under President Bush from 2001 to 2003 before becoming a deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel from 2003 to 2005. In 2005, he left government to join Jones Day.

Although Mr. Francisco has remained mum on the Mueller probe he now stands to inherit, he has argued against government overreach in political corruption investigations.

He even blasted frequent Trump sparring partner and ex-FBI Director James Comey for “heavy-handed” tactics in the bureau’s probe of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, a Republican. Mr. McDonnell’s conviction was vacated by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2016.

Mr. Francisco has also accused Mr. Comey of using “kid gloves” in the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state.

archive.fo/YvXcL
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/24/noel-francisco-oversee-robert-mueller-probe-under-/

Attached: Robert Mueller’s Investigation To Be Shaken Up By Solicitor General Noel Francisco.jpg (1200x600, 78.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-25/axios-publishes-text-rod-rosenstein-resignation-letter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big news coming

I'm cruel to animals

cuz I'mma hurt dat pussy

Attached: IMG_20180924_122519.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

What?

it's a colloquialism, meaning 'vagina'

a 'vagina' is the female reproductive
organ, a 'snotpit' that's between their
legs. the male inserts his penis into
the woman's snotpit, and they call
it 'intercourse', or 'having sex'

Yah, but what does that have to do with the article?

article ?…….

Do you come here to shitpost or read news user?

Attached: anti fun.jpg (281x266, 15.67K)

wait a minute………

this isn't Facebook?

god dammit

You are making this into a facebook user.

Attached: PicsArt_09-24-01.52.11.jpg (1920x960, 245.69K)

excellent !!

I don't care if I turn
this shithole into a
truck stop souvenir shop

Attached: IMG_20180924_132209.jpg (3264x2448, 889.77K)

it'll still be an improvement

Attached: IMG_20180924_132223.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

I'm happy

happier than normal

and I'm normally very, very happy

Attached: IMG_20180924_140426.jpg (2048x1536, 460.9K)

Trump is embarrassing

Mueller is a bore and a liar

ALL news is fake, and always has been

and speculation
is not news

There is some level of truth to most news, much fakery and hype though. Some sources can be trusted more than others. Anything on TV or radio must be taken with a massive dose of salt.

bumping real news

Waiting for you to get so schizophrenic that you forget how to get to this website.

sage rejected

Whats wrong? Someone can't stand real news?

BOIL TO SIMMER? Rosenstein hasn't resigned and hasn't been fired yet, a source familiar says. Attending an NSC principals committee meeting right now at WH, source says

— Josh Gerstein (@joshgerstein) September 24, 2018

Note his resignation came out from the mainstream media, which could be FAKING RUMORS again! Mainstream media is very good at faking news, we'll have to wait and see what unfolds……

RE: FAKE

slanted is the correct term

and I'M waiting for you to
finally learn the actual
symptomatic definition
of the organic psychiatric
disorder schizophrenia

but I'm not holding my breath

grain of salt

that's always been my
rule of thumb

Attached: Single_grain_of_table_salt_(electron_micrograph).jpg (1024x768, 113.37K)

RE: NEWS

when I was a kid, a really intelligent adult told me that whenever anybody ASKS me a question, I should always ask myself why are they asking me?

he said to never answer somebody else's question until I determined the reason WHY they were asking in the first place.

similarly, whenever anybody TELLS you something, you should also ask yourself why they are telling you.

this is the template I have always used regarding the NEWS……….

generally, the answer is in the corporate ownership of that particular news organization….

when I was young, things were a lot simpler, because there were only three major TV news organizations, ABC, CBS, & NBC

then there was the Associated Press and United Press International for printed media….

NBC was owned by General Electric for a while, and everybody knows that General Electric used to make alarm clocks and radios…. but they also made nuclear weapons for the United States government as defense contractors

Westinghouse owned CBS for a while, and everybody knows Westinghouse made washing machines, but they were also defense contractors for the United States Department of Defense.

etc etc etc

these days, things have changed a lot, and there's so many more choices, but it's still all handled by six major news organizations….

only an idiot doesn't realize that CNN is going to pump out liberal brainwashing bullshit, while Fox News is going to pump out Trump brainwashing bullshit…

it's all bullshit

Table salt is poisoned and overpriced. Bulk rock sea salt is where its at. I grind my own salt and bought enough to fill a few mason jars for about $10.

wats it like to hurt that old gray cat who's kissing you?

yeeeeech

Attached: 393047613.jpg (810x1080, 103.93K)

don't be posting pics of my former wife faggot

actual

rational news

LOOKS LIKE ITS OFFICIAL!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-25/axios-publishes-text-rod-rosenstein-resignation-letter

Bumping Good! news.

actual news

Neptune loves Trump!

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

TRUE NEWS

anti-slide

ADMITTED SLIDING

Bump.

BUMP

news

they're scared

faces of meth

mfw.jpg

ultra freakin'

such actual

counter-slide