Good! Italy Begins Deporting Radicalized Towel Heads And The EU Is Furious

NEPTUNE'S SUCH GOOD NEWS

The Italian parliament, where the populist parties of Mr. Matteo Salvini’s Lega Nord and Mr. Luigi Di Maio’s Five Star Movement have a majority, passed a decree which would make it easier to deport migrants and strip them of their Italian citizenship.

The measure now needs the backing of lawmakers and an approval of the Italian Senate but given the makeup of politicians loyal to Mr. Salvini, this is seen as more of an administrative delay than anything else.

The Interior Minister and still Italy’s most popular politician, Mr. Matteo Salvini claimed the measure would be "a step forward to make Italy safer."

archive.fo/JOwq8

A radical Islamic cleric has been deported from Italy after prison officials caught him “celebrating” the death of “infidels” in a deadly jihadi terror attack.

The news of the deportation comes after Italy’s new Interior Minister Matteo Salvini vowed to deport as many migrants as possible in order to salvage Italy’s Christian heritage and traditions.

According to Il Giornale, the unnamed Muslim imam was expecting to be released from prison when guards transferred him from his cell to a repatriation center last week. Unfortunately for him, the Islamic cleric soon discovered that he had worn out his welcome from his long-suffering Italian hosts.

Instead of being released to the community after serving his sentence, the imam was taken to an airport for a direct flight from Rome to Cairo on September 19, where he was deported from Europe for “celebrating” the 2016 Berlin Christmas Market terror attack in which twelve innocent people were slaughtered.

The Tunisian imam, who had been convicted of robbery and drug dealing, was serving his sentence at Rome’s Rebibbia prison before he was caught glorifying the deadly terror attack. He was known by guards and prisoners to openly advocate for the Islamic State and jihad.

archive.fo/uVVou

Attached: Italy Begins Deporting Radicalized Towel Heads And The EU Is Furious.jpg (678x381, 81.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbC6fP8vuOQ
huffingtonpost.it/2017/05/24/la-foto-ufficiale-della-visita-di-donald-trump-a-papa-francesco_a_22106933/
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/e-papa-incontr-conte-immagini-inedite-1542741.html
ilformat.info/tangenti-rai-minacce-a-chi-denuncia-e-segnalazioni-sparite/il-cavallo-morente-simbolo-della-rai-in-viale-mazzini/
la7.it/laria-che-tira/rivedila7/laria-che-tira-puntata-27092018-27-09-2018-251195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good!

This is almost as good as when Wendy shot a jet of white hot diarrhoea into my mouth this morning to wake me up. I swallowed everything I could, and then licked her tar-coated ringpiece clean, peeling off the crusts with my teeth as I went.
-Fagtune out

sage bombated

Look up projection faggot

This is great news but I'm about to post even more Goods! today

Good! news bump

Italy is paving the way! So is Hungary!

Awesome!

Zig Forums is blocked in italy tho

nEpTuNe NeWs at its best again

I noticed Italy blocks channels on Youtube too which is strange. (I have a VPN so when I use an Italian IP range I notice some of the blocks).

Good news bump

who could be sliding this?

bumping actual news

antislide bump

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

Good!

anti-slide

Bump

#FeedTheSea

Hi jew.

BUMNP

true news

why not all of them?

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHH.mp4 (640x360, 1.84M)

THE CODE TODAY
youtube.com/watch?v=AbC6fP8vuOQ

17% Lega M5S 33% so no, the most popular is Luigi di Maio and behind 5 stars there are 7 stars (number prime)

Next is to put that shit of law to make the Vatican pay IMU TARI TASI taxes with a value of 1 Billion for our economic manoeuvre for a value of 35 billions.

Trump- drììììn
Conte- Yes Donald
Trump- bored to call always Macron I decided to call you
Conte- It's a great pleasure for me Donald, how can I help you? (or also what do you want me to do for you?)
Trump-Tomorrow I will be happy playing golf if Tria in your economic manoeuvre will put some taxes… in italy call them IMU TARI TASI…
Conte- Ah yes, we know, i was talking about them with Luigi. Our BOOM that can shock also the pope
Trump-So…?
Conte- yes we are working about,for each single monument, church, basilica..is not an easy work.
But we were thinking to put also later. marcello Foa now is the president of RAI (see the horse* do you remember the esroh krad?)
huffingtonpost.it/2017/05/24/la-foto-ufficiale-della-visita-di-donald-trump-a-papa-francesco_a_22106933/
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/e-papa-incontr-conte-immagini-inedite-1542741.html
*ilformat.info/tangenti-rai-minacce-a-chi-denuncia-e-segnalazioni-sparite/il-cavallo-morente-simbolo-della-rai-in-viale-mazzini/

Making the corrupt pedo-ridden Vatican pay billions in taxes? I LOVE IT!!!

support us

Qita

What the hell is a Qita?

the abbreviation of "Qanon cell in italy"

What? Do they follow the Q guy over there too?

why all these attacks to italian surgeons and general practices?
Who support M5S? Who lega? In la7 channel la7.it/laria-che-tira/rivedila7/laria-che-tira-puntata-27092018-27-09-2018-251195 1:20:00

true news